Dragon quest builders

What are building?

Attached: 1564479521323m.jpg (744x1024, 116K)

Do we know how well this game sold in the west yet? I hope it did really well so square will bring over all spin-offs in the future.

i bought day one, as did one of my friends. and im telling everyone i know to pick it up. doing the same for XI S

Getting this game at the end of the month, what am I in for?

Cozy game, good ending, lots of building

i finished the tablets and all but 2 mini medals. i am lost now. the framerate is kill on my isle of awakening so i am going to move to the buildertopia but i am just not in the mood to delete mountains right now

Attached: lulur.jpg (428x476, 20K)

Attached: town.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

just finished furrowfield. im so fucking mad about pastor al i cant even breathe

overall i think they said it's at about 1.1 million units

build him a monument, that's what i did and it helped me heal

i'm buying every builders game they make from now into forever

Attached: kill.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

UUuuuuhhh

Attached: ghost.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

I love this game, but I'm so god damn uncreative. It's hard to motivate myself to keep playing when everything I make looks so dull.

Attached: EBpyjupVAAAoFHi.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

What's this i heard about a girl trapped in a dog body?

just watch some videos or visit some other peoples' worlds to get some inspiration, then just copy techniques and builds until you start to develop an idea of what you think will be cool. i started by building a kind of fancy neighborhood by the beach, now i'm going to try to build a village on buildertopia with a central chapel. then i'll probably try building a lighthouse or something, gonna limit myself to a small island until we get the other buildertopia slots

Attached: hou.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Finally beat the main story mode a few hours ago.
Both Malroth fights and the ending were pure kino.

Attached: 10557374_10152547794174268_4455474691416251657_n.jpg (330x305, 17K)

i am not sure, but i think if you use the Eye of Ra, that mirror thing you get in moonbrooke, on a dog somewhere in the game something might happen

Attached: EBpyju9VUAAiKub.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

I'm just knocking out the tablet targets. I'm not really sure what I'm going to build when all that's done.

Is there any way to get the stackable slimes if I didn't get the complete edition?

i don't think so, i think it is exclusively a pre order bonus. i'm livid but w/e