I don't get this story at all

I don't get this story at all
I started reading because of the wrestling threads people posted and it took me like 2 months to read

how are two people the same person, if they aren't the same person than the number of people on the island is wrong, no? Unless battler never went to the island and the stories are made up as though he was there?
how can battler die in red but still be alive at the end?
if the gold truth is like the red truth according to dlanor, how can beato use it to say she did magic in ep 6, wouldnt that be cheating?
was battler -merely pretending- to be retarded in ep 6 to bait erika into murdering people thinking she'd get an easy win and help beato by not letting her become a detective again? (since the detective can't kill)
If Ikuko and Battler are writing the stories together, how can Ikuko know so many things that only Beatrice (or Sayo is her (his???) name? or is it Claire?????) and Maria could know, when ange has the diary? Stuff like the bank pins for example. Sayo only wrote the first two stories, right?
If Eva is the killer in episode 3, how did the first 6 die? Why would she kill George? Maybe this was explained in episode 7 and I missed it
in episode 7, is Kinzo lying? there was that scene with the red tint that seemed like shannon/Sayo/claire thought that kinzo killed everyone to yoink the gold and italy beatrice, but I'm not sure if that scene is just supposed to be the things that she was afraid of feeling/happening, or things that actually happened

cool story though

Attached: DupCrV2W0AEH2SV.jpg large.jpg (494x555, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NsYk7PJZ8&list=LLwsTxB-awOMkbkbsYEVmN4g&index=2&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

personalities count as people for red text
that explains yasu and battler

yes battler was merely pretending to be retarded since the game was still running with him "locked" in logic error

read ep8 manga since it's quite different and explains a lot
ikuko claims to have found another bottle with all of yasu's confessions
but actually it's suspected that ikuko is yasu's another persona

both yasu and eva were both killers in ep 3, but worked separately from each other
yasu is the one who killed nanjo after pretending to be dead twice

we don't actually know what happened in the past iirc, yasu wouldn't know the truth so her negative outlook is also just a speculation

Its a series about women bullying a retard

>how are two people the same person, if they aren't the same person
Multiple personality disorder.
>how can battler die in red but still be alive at the end?
Dissociative disorder. He no longer identifies as Battler. He got his memories back but they didn't felt like his memories. His identity as Battler died.

Its all a trick, magic isnt real

Attached: Rape.png (623x466, 377K)

Umineko part 9 not on this comiket?

Delayed to a september release.

I was thinking of Ciconia, my bad.

>A human can be multiple people, a person can be only one human. When you act as a character in a play you take on that character's personality, but you are obviously the same human, not that character.
>Battler's personality died, but not him as a human. He became the personality 'Toya' afterward.
>Gold truth isn't objective, it's more like a 'conclusion'. Given the evidence, there's no way to say that Beatrice didn't use magic on that cup, but her 'conclusion' was that she used magic. Battler's 'Conclusion' in Ep5 about Kinzo was powerful, because he was the game master, and thus his 'Conclusion' was the only one that mattered. There was no way for Erika to prove it wasn't Kinzo, so he won the fight.
>He probably was pretending, because without illusions, Sayo's trick wouldn't work. Or he's just incompetent, whichever one you want to choose.
>this is the biggest argument to this day. Basically, 1: Ikuko is some all-knowing deity that knows everything that happened. 2: Ikuko is a rich recluse that just happened to find a brain-damaged battler, conceal him as he made his recovery, find another bottle written by Sayo, and convince Eva to give her the journal in a bizarre string of coincidences. Or 3: Ikuko is actually Sayo/Yasu and survived nearly drowning after battler tried to save her, and then helped battler recover. Pick whatever one makes more sense.
Yasu is Ikuko, it's really obvious and there's dozens of hints throughout the story that this is the case
>Both Eva and Sayo are culprits until Sayo realizes Eva solved the puzzle, after which Eva kills the rest, neither are working together.
>Your thoughts about the red scene are right, they are Claire's fears/feelings. There's no proof Kinzo killed anyone.

coming october 4, both because the day makes sense, and they probably needed more time since it's a simultaneous release of JP/EN ciconia

Attached: asdf.png (591x632, 423K)

Why is Ciconia less? Also how many chapters will Ciconia be on release?

IIRC Umineko Saku has all the chapters, not just 9.
And Ciconia has been confirmed to be 4 chapters long IIRC.

>Both Eva and Sayo are culprits until Sayo realizes Eva solved the puzzle, after which Eva kills the rest, neither are working together.
Was it really necessary for Eva to kill everyone else once she solved the epitaph?
I thought just solving it and finding the gold was enough to be the new head of the family and owner of the gold
Unless she was just too much of a jew and wanted it all, or just didn't care if anyone else died after her son was already dead

Wait
Take some jams before you go
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NsYk7PJZ8&list=LLwsTxB-awOMkbkbsYEVmN4g&index=2&t=0s

Eva's motivations in ep3 didn't make sense intentionally.
This was deliberate, given who was writing the story.

It's simple nothing actually happened. The island exploded with Eva battler and boy Beatrice leaving the island with the gold. She died and battler survived. Battler had cancer and all the stupid story stuff you read was stuff made up by Angie or boy Beatrice. Boy Beatrice dressed up as Shannon to feel good, but in reality looks like kannon when wearing neither Beatrice dress or Shannon dress. shit incest plot and your waifu is a man

I've seen so many threads for this game as of late, what's it like?

Very good vn, that starts off extremely strong and intriguing but gets a bit weaker due to one of the two writers leaving (think he died)
Its basically a good crime mystery

Extremely long mystery vn, has amazing music and entertaining characters.
I recommend it, just be warned that the first two episodes are pretty slow paced.

It's fucking great. Probably even the best VN of all time. Huge feels too. There's a reason there's always a thread about it on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1468699682713s.jpg (125x118, 4K)

None of your questions are valid in any way.
You have failed to understand the true culprit.

It's because of inattentive people like you that haven't reached the golden land yet.

Attached: 1559179876733.png (395x700, 238K)

What VNs do I read to fill the hole Umi left?

Attached: 1537484712164.jpg (905x753, 97K)

Hey, someone who understands things! Here's a TES spoiler for you CHIM is co-consciousness

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'VE RUINED TES FOR ME NOW I'LL NEVR PLAY IT

Attached: 1546737941950.jpg (635x665, 130K)

Furudo Erika brings this VN from a 9/10 to an 11/10.

Change my mind.

Attached: DwxRcbOW0AAktWx.png (303x223, 96K)

>but actually it's suspected that ikuko is yasu's another persona
Nice head-cannon buddy. Yasu fucking died, DEAL WITH IT.

>reading because of wrestling
>doesn't understand the plot
pitiful

>You just know everyone ITT will get BTFO with their shitty theories when Ryukishi reveals magic is real all along

Attached: 1409611749221.gif (500x500, 438K)

I love the game, but I thought the goat battle and the whole meta narrative could have been done better.

Attached: 1563652654274m.jpg (1024x933, 132K)

Attached: 1544570523893.png (324x280, 129K)

Why do people compare literal shit feces (dangan ronpa) to our fun and enjoyable experience (umineko no naku koro ni)

What do you do once you've been acknowledged as a witch

listen, I got most of it, there were just a couple of intricacies I missed. The story was fantastic and I enjoyed working out the mystery and the whole narrative that went further than the mystery.

I assumed it was a sort of 'personality' thing for it, just wasn't sure if that was explicitly how it worked.

The gold truth was confusing because lambda was intentionally vague in ep5 on what it was, (I assume because in EP5 Battler was an accomplice, and when Battler 'saw kinzo' is was actually Sayo enlisting him as an accomplice.) Also it was only used like 3 times in the story, and all times in very different circumstances.

I assumed there could only be one culprit in ep3, since that's the point of most mysteries, and umineko seemed like it was trying to convince you that despite all the magic and shit, it was still a mystery. Because of that I couldn't figure out how Eva could be the culprit and still kill the first 6 given the red truths.

and don't talk shit about muh wrasslin

Attached: 1560705594048.webm (912x514, 1.99M)