What's the most obscure thing you know about SONIC the Hedgehog?

What's the most obscure thing you know about SONIC the Hedgehog?

Attached: i swear I won't steal your comments & turn them into a youtube video.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CnnVmpSrrak
youtube.com/watch?v=rJLkkOxRP8Y
youtu.be/sRJ8D0w0g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=sH-Cxg8T1jw
youtube.com/watch?v=wzvS_beXtXk
youtube.com/watch?v=55rtX4wCJPM
youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right now, all I can think of is that originally, a human female was supposed to be a part of the cast from the very start. I think her name was Honey, or something. Probably someone Sonic was supposed to rescue.

What happened to him Bros?

Attached: Cybertpose.png (433x506, 73K)

I know about the special version of Sonic 2 made for Sega CD/32X.
youtu.be/CnnVmpSrrak

youtube.com/watch?v=rJLkkOxRP8Y

Attached: 1381040068437.png (526x530, 376K)

there's unused Ecco the Dolphin music too!
youtu.be/sRJ8D0w0g4o

Unlike most people, I've seen actual gameplay footage of Sonic's Schoolhouse. I still ask myself why.

Dead or tired of the youtube drama. Most likely just a lazy shitposter as he's been proven to be.

I doubt this was ever going to actually be in sonic 2 considering the game's whole ost was composed by Masato Nakamura, same composer who also did all the music in sonic 1.

The first piece of Sonic memorabillia was actually a Sonic Plush they brought to the head of SEGA before Sonic the Hedhog was even proposed. The idea was to show how easily Sonic could be marketed.

Attached: firsteversonicplush4.jpg (642x960, 49K)

madonna i believe

>That part in Mystic cave when it becomes obvious as hell it's fake and Doc Future get pissed off

the guy said he worked at SEGA of America, so it could have been for Spinball or some other sonic project for all we know.

While Sonic's design was still in the conceptual phases, he was called Mr. Needlemouse.

Attached: 183px-S1concept-Needlemouse.jpg (183x240, 31K)

needlemouse is just the japanese word for hedgehog though...that's not trivia. It's just the literal translation of γƒͺγƒγ‚ΊγƒŸ.

OP didn't ask for trivia. He asked for the most obscure thing I knew about Sonic, which is that. And you must be seven kinds of autistic to think it's common knowledge to know the japanese translation of the word hedgehog.

Sonic's name was Sonny Hedgehog in early drafts of SEGA of America's Sonic bible. He lived in Nebraska.

Michael Jackson didn't actually work on the Sonic 3 soundtrack, but his producers did. Also, the only reason this happened in the first place was because the composer of the previous games asked for a huge raise to do it, because he was gaining mainstream popularity in Japan.

The older model of Sonic used in the air chase section of SA1 on Dreamcast is identical to the one from Sonic Jam on the Saturn.

Sonic 06 wasn't released in a complete state, but a finished version does exist, and was never actually released by Sega in order to keep their relationship with Microsoft good (The finished version was for PS3, and they had a marketing deal with MS, so launching an inferior version on 360 would have been a fiasco)

SA2 was going to have story routes like in Shadow The Hedgehog, but it never got past planning.

That one of the canon incarnations of Sonic is gay and has a boyfriend named bartleby
youtube.com/watch?v=sH-Cxg8T1jw

Attached: f7jowja87jmm10.png (983x553, 211K)

This guy's videos are so fucking disturbing
but I can't stop watching them

TamersSonic>CanonSonic I like how Bartleby is treated as the main character of the tamersverse and Sonic is treated as the heroine

Sonic is actually a Christian series.

Attached: iD5QNDC.png (704x470, 232K)

Attached: (1).jpg (483x431, 84K)

kino

>Sonic's first appearance in a video game was Rad Mobile AKA Gale Racer in the arcades
>Sonic's first appearance on a home console, however, was in The Adventures of Quik N Silva for the Amiga, albeit unauthorized by SEGA

He can uselessly warp diagonally upwards and to the right through a single tile on the second level on the sms version of sonic 1 if you keep jumping at it said tile like an autistic retard until you fuck up the collision detection by hitting the inner corner perfectly. Don't ask me how I know this.

His first game appearance was in an Amiga game as enemy where they copied his sprites from promo screenshots.

Sonic Exe content is in fact still being made
I don't know why but it is a thing

Miles Prower =Miles per hour

i know a lot about sonic x-treme.

Attached: zoneX_act2_4.gif (800x612, 61K)

thanks fat cunt

Sonic has a form of spider sense in that he sneezes when a crisis approaches

I like this song, that's pretty much all I know about it
youtube.com/watch?v=wzvS_beXtXk

Attached: 1565559742149.gif (400x412, 859K)

Gimme more details. I've researched all I could but I still feel I don't have the whole story on that game.
Was there actually gonna be a story? Where there other bosses other than Metal Sonic and Fang?

Attached: Negan think.png (1027x667, 203K)

pls do share

When I was a kid in the 90s, they made these "Choose your own adventure" sonic books, where you'd collect rings, and you'd have an inventory that you'd track on pen and paper.

One of my favourite childhood memories

My 5 year old kid watches minecraft videos where 2 people pretend they are being hunted by sonic.exe :/

>Michael Jackson didn't actually work on the Sonic 3 soundtrack
But he did worked on the soundtrack, but thanks the accusations of abuse Sega dropped the songs and made their own, although heavily influenced by MJ

the popcorn game

>Michael Jackson didn't actually work on the Sonic 3 soundtrack, but his producers did. Also, the only reason this happened in the first place was because the composer of the previous games asked for a huge raise to do it, because he was gaining mainstream popularity in Japan.
Hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=55rtX4wCJPM
youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE
I'll take your word for it, though.

michael jackson did the music

>Robotnic is a fedora-tipping gentleman, like myself
Truly ahead of his time *tips fedora*

Attached: well fedora'd friendo.png (640x480, 498K)

out of all the mega drive sonic games, sonic cd is the only game that removes the fixed trajectory when jumping out of a roll.

It's a result of mistranslation. Apparently it was supposed to say he was a womanizer.

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~UF

Attached: IMG_372837282WI4_3728RUR201I.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

This crossover exists.
Also, Sonic's sneezing.

Attached: 03F1577F-33D8-4EBC-810F-25FECEDF3420.jpg (342x341, 36K)

Man I don't know. There's a lot of obscure shit deep in my brain but it's not like I can just dig out the one furthest back on the spot.

First one that comes to mind is that a weird alt-color version of Honey the Cat (scrapped Sonic the Fighters character) showed up in the opening cutscene for Fighting Vipers.

Attached: Stf-fv-intro-shot.png (320x240, 77K)

A fellow ally of woman I see.

Attached: Takechi_mug.jpg (500x375, 18K)

>Not just rolling with it and fucking your brother

pretty sure general consensus at this point is he bailed on sonic 3 because he didn't like what the genesis soundchip did to his music (though I dunno how true that is considering Moonwalker exists) and Sega kinda lucked out that the scandals were just Sega's excuse

Even then they didn't drop the songs entirely. Sonic 3's credits are literally just Stranger in Moscow and quite a few others (namely the miniboss theme and Carnival Night) are directly worked on by his crew. There's an infographic showing who worked on what but I dont' have it on me. There's a reason a few songs were changed in the PC version and those changed songs are like 100% the reason this game never gets rereleased anymore.

Attached: 1534809094043.jpg (670x794, 175K)