Switch when?

Switch when?

Attached: small_701101594.jpg (310x389, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6EP8toarc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never, switch is a shit system that spits in the face of devs by forcing them to butcher their games just to get them to run.

Why are Switch owners so hungry for a movie?

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

>100 hour playthrough
>almost 44 hours cutscenes

thats still 56 hours gameplay

>Persona 5 is FUCKING 110 HOURS
>Becomes super fucking stale at like the 70 hour mark and a total slog in the last part of the game
>IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS
>They announce Persona 5 Royal
>"WE'RE ADDING EVEN MORE SHIT TO THIS!!! LMAO"
Who the FUCK thought this was a good idea? The game was already such a fucking slog that I, as a huge fan of the entire Persona series couldn't fucking finish it. I literally have more fucking free time than when I played Persona 3 and Persona 4 and yet I just got so fucking sick of the game and angry at it's terrible writing I couldn't even be bothered to finish it. That's incredible.
I am going to sell my fucking PS4. Persona 5 basically ruined the series for me and I'm not going to pay full price for the game again only to have it end up being 200 hours this time and not fix any of the TERRIBLE writing problems with the original.

>Watching a mega-huge playthrough, with zero input
All that bullshit about PS4 games being movies is 10x worse if you do this.

Attached: Persona 5 Gameplay.webm (450x500, 2.24M)

Play Catherine, it's a much better game. Atlus has a hit and miss record.

all movie games have more gameplay then cutscenes so why call the games you don't like movies?

yes, turn based rpg's tend to be slow.

what is your point, plebeian?

Never Ever Faggot

Attached: CE456DE8-F994-4A34-8D24-CFFB13180CA3.jpg (401x364, 11K)

I agree with you. Like, it goes off the rails near the end but at least the game FUCKING ENDS

HOLY FUCK, PERSONA 5 LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING ENDS.

Soon... right?

Attached: 1557244501445.png (713x959, 353K)

This shit is basically a VN since you can autobattlerush

It must be on sony's end, P5S is coming to Switch, Persona has usually gotten a portable release, and Switch has a big install base, especially in the japanese market where Persona is biggest. You'd think it would be the biggest nobrainer ever, but I guess sony funded the development or something

Never. It will come to PC though in the span of two years from Western launch, mark my words.

lol

damn, what's to win if we have to wait for a decade to play modern games now

>never played

Well, you can't play a movie.

Make a petition about it

Attached: IMG_6888.jpg (720x708, 75K)

lmao

ITT: people who has never played a turn-based jrpg in their life

Persona 5 was a fucking PS3 game.

When kawamommy becomes my wife

Attached: 1565193268686.jpg (1080x881, 123K)

So never then....

Attached: D25BD484-747F-4D31-B3E7-8500BE62B5E9.jpg (640x576, 38K)

And Pokemon Sword/Shield literally use touched up 3DS models. What's your point?

the switch has actually ran games worse than the PS3/360
its fine with nintendo's shit since it's their IP.

Yeah i mean to quote whoops.

Which games?

some one should make a second panel with pc guy extending a hand and forcefully grabbing it.

>the switch has actually ran games worse than the PS3/360
Source: His ass

The autobattlerush literally drags the fight longer by just going for melees.

Attached: ahahaha.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6EP8toarc
try watching this from a switch owner instead of guzzling nintendo's jew tier cum.

>switch is a shit system
Then it's perfect for the garbage that is Persona 5

Catherine is equally garbage. Interesting premise, but writing so bad only tasteless anime niggers could enjoy.

Don't change the subject faggot, you said there were games which ran worse on Switch than PS3/360 so what are they?

>literal who YouTube retard
>has no gameplay footage from his switch with performance benchmarks
>first minute is him complaining about it being underpowered console (even though it was the most powerful handheld that could be made back in 2017 at a reasonable price point sans the cpu) despite being a handheld that doesn't compete with ps4/xbone, much like the vita/3ds

So yeah, literally your ass. The only port I've heard of running worse than ps3/360 was a shitty unoptimized final fantasy game. The switch is literally more powerful than the 360, a last gen console and is a fully portable console at the same time. It would absolutely run P5 at ps3 settings but Sony won't allow it.

He mentions them in the video about 3-4 minutes in.

>It would absolutely run P5 at ps3 settings but Sony won't allow it.
I'm not convinced Sony has anything to do with this, it's probably just Atlus being faggots.

Never, and who know when we're going to get SMT V. The only reason Scramble is coming to the Switch is because KT are making it. Also, fuck knows why Sega didn't put the Catherine re-release on the Switch when they put it on PC.

I wanna see the Switch run Halo 3 without shitting itself.

Already played it recently so don't care about it even if Marie 2.0 is in it.
I just want SMTV already.

>Mutahar is literally who
>someone who loves the switch and plays it regularly doesn't count
ok
>even though it was the most powerful handheld
it being a handheld shouldn't excuse its often weaker performance of ports. especially when the switch is pretty bulky and has a lower battery life than a 3ds. that's the entire point of his video but you're seething because you'll jump in front of a bus to defend Nintendo.

But there aren't any benchmarks or even links to benchmarks to prove his point. I'm just supposed to take some YouTube retard's word on it? Hell at 2:40 he says Skyrim and RE4 ports are the marks of being a "real console" and both of them are on Switch. Go back to r*ddit you faggot.

In 2023 as Persona 5R Golden

It'd run it as well as the 360 did, at subhd resolutions lmao

It's really not though. It's hugely selling and developers often see higher numbers on the switch than on the ps4/xbox. Developers also don't have to port to it - but do, because it makes business sense.

You think CDprojekt would go through the trouble of getting witcher 3 running on it (No matter how poorly) if it wasn't well worth the investment?

you could always boot up your own switch and see for youself assuming you own one or many games for it. there are lots of people who also own a switch and if they thought he was full of shit he would've easily been contested.

>Mutahar is literally who
He is because I've never heard of him and the video has less than 50k views 2 months later. Your favorite niche gaming footage Youtuber is still a literally who no matter how much you suck their dick.

I watched from 3-5 minutes and he complains about 3 games, the first being about it not hitting 60 fps before complaining about no gyro for a solid 30 seconds. The next is about SR3 supposedly running worse. And then he complains about a new version of a game from notoriously awful optimizers like Ubisoft. I specifically played AC3 on the PS3 and it was fucking awful and stuttered on that system as well. Again, none of these even use data to back up his claims. He's literally talking out of his ass, I doubt he's played any of these games on a last gen system in years and literally only bases his claims on nostalgia. How could Dark Souls and a current gen game like Hellblade run at a stable 30 fps most of the time when these old ass last gen games are supposedly limited by the Switch being too weak and not an awful port job by third parties?

The retards who watch that loser's videos all play on toaster PCs. My Switch runs current gen games at 30 fps or more, so a few shitty ports compared to the literal thousands on the Switch says nothing about what raw data says about its power

>He is because I've never heard of him
ok... solid argument. not that i really give a shit to continue going back and forth further i was speaking from a logical point of view because he has over a million subs but i don't know what's considered "known" and "niche" to you so whatever.
>I specifically played AC3 on the PS3 and it was fucking awful and stuttered on that system as well
did you play it on the switch too?
>How could Dark Souls and a current gen game like Hellblade run at a stable 30 fps
probably due to a debuff in textures/resolution.
>when these old ass last gen games are supposedly limited by the Switch being too weak and not an awful port job by third parties?
Awful port jobs is another complaint in the video. if Atlus did a questionable PC port of Catherine what makes you think they'll put care into their Persona 5 port to the switch? they could half ass it and that'll be your game.
We already know switch ports tend to run at lower res and textures than their rivals due to weaker specs. its obviously not going to run a demanding or semi demanding current gen game as good as current gen consoles without a debuff to visuals: Dragon quest for an example.

Precisely