Waifushit in Persona

>Waifushit in Persona
>It's even worse in actual SMT

Attached: funnandcute.jpg (400x240, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7KSHyF_X2M
youtube.com/watch?v=9nGWEb5QxGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't play it then, autist lmao

Attached: n.jpg (581x581, 41K)

>buying stupid beach dlc to complain about it

ok

Its because persona got normie attention while smt designs filtered people, but then smt changed their ways to be more like persona rather than being happy filling their own niche.

I feel like an SMT Final DLC might be an exception

At the end of the day you are all fatluses

How hard is to play it on moonrunes?

Bros I'm afraid they'll personafied smt 5 too.

>impaling OP actually plays video games and doesn't just grab bait off google

why are you playing it then? it clearly bothers you enough to make a thread, just stop playing or ignore it if you enjoy the gameplay. its that fucking simple

being able to keep toki alive as your personal sex doll for all eternity was pretty kino I have to admit

Law is the correct option. Every other form always leads to Law.
Neutral is just a perpetual state of inefficient Law where occasionally some guy thinks he can be above the Law and gets shot dead for it.
Chaos is just a temporary state until the strongest man/group decide there are rules people are going to need to follow or they end up dead.

SOMEONE POST THE ORGASM CLIP

I mean the trailer showed Tokyo being a nuked out desert with sewer tunnels stuffed with demon corpses
I think it should be fine

I'm not complaining

Law is just Chaos but with YHVH as the big dick demon boss

Then there is no issue here. Chaosfags, Neutralfags and Lawfags are all just guys who listen to the people above them for one reason or another and that with YHVH being the big cheese, you may as well listen to him.

I read in a couple of interviews that a lot of newer staff likes sweet sounding moe characters, and older staff like the demons and stories. There's also the business side that wants the premise to be teens running around Postal Apocalyptic Tokyo.

Persona 5 is a pretty good example of this where the game was originally supposed to be a globe trotting adventure, but the recent Earthquake and meltdown in Japan influenced Hashino to change the concept to a hard look at Modern Japanese Culture

But Neutral usually ends with all the demons dead for a while
That seems like the best option for me personally

With Law, you can be rid of the demons forever. Demons only exist when humans have too much knowledge, you may as well live a nice comfy life under YHVH with a family, kids, a meaningful life and no rape demons breaking into your house and fucking your wife as you get devoured by some minion demons because you're low-key a normal human in a world of people with COMPs.

Neutral Fags just like Stephen and Masakado solving their problems. They don't like it when Space Marine goes full Doom Guy and trashes Scharzvelt till Demons are Traumatized

I know what you're talking about regarding the new and old guard. Frankly, I feel that the new staff should get shuffled to the Persona side of things as it sounds like the design decisions they want would better fit in Persona than in SMT.

>But Neutral usually ends with all the demons dead for a while
What? Neutral never does this. Demons sort of disappear but so long as humanity exists so will demons since they are a result of humanity trying to understand the universe.

It's because idiot new employees on the team thought the original concept for SMT Apocalypse was too depressing. There's a reason why the paths are so radically different. It was essentially veteran devs conflicting with the newblood.

Attached: EBZAnqGW4AMlfnj.jpg (2480x3508, 595K)

angels are just demons that kill you for not praying, fuck out of here with whatever flavor of tyrant you like

Attached: gor.jpg (391x205, 12K)

>They don't like it when Space Marine goes full Doom Guy and trashes Scharzvelt till Demons are Traumatized
But I liked the Neutral+ ending.

>aspect gore

I didn't think SJ would afford me the pleasure of personally offing bald black commander guy in the name of god, but I greatly enjoyed it.

But Giga Gore, once you hit Law, you won't understand that you can choose to not pray to Angels so it will never come up.

based goreposter
shwartzweldt delenda est

This is why Strange Journey introduced Mastema, an angel who understands human nature and wants to move up the food chain in Law.

Thank you for representing us humans Mr. Gore

So my god-given free will and understanding is only valuable when it's useful toward your goals?

Not this time, lawscum.

Attached: goooor.jpg (1453x312, 75K)

>aspecter gore

It's odd that he does so, because nothing else in SJ does. It completely defeats Gore's point when SJ gives you all indication that humanity needs Law and deserves Chaos.

I enjoyed killing her.

Look, when am I going to be able to fuck bondage Angel? Come on Atlus I want to kill myself already! LET ME FUCK BONDAGE ANGEL!

>my god-given free will and understanding is only valuable when it's useful toward your goals?
>my god-given
I mean, yeah. At this point even you, the personification of Neutral agree that it was God who gave it to you.

If god gave me the means to think for myself and not blindly praise him then why would he suddenly want to turn me into the opposite? I'm supposed to take an angel's word that he no longer trusts in his creations he values even higher than angels themselves? Sorry, not buying it.

Attached: gr.jpg (62x1114, 21K)

>Complaining about DLC

Fuck off Merkabah

Which SMT is this?

This
I still consider the apocalypse route the true canon ending and the bonds route is nothing but hot garbage

C'mon Gore, don't be that way. Big Daddy YHVH still loves you even though you're a neutral.
Family is important, it's the glue that holds us together and just because you are a bit different from the rest of us doesn't mean you're not welcome with us.

I just wish Strange journey got remade into a 3D FPS with spells and Nocturne’s talk music.
youtu.be/_7KSHyF_X2M

Even Gore tells you that humanity is a shit that dug their own grave if you side with him
The whole point is saying fuck that noise I'm gonna shoot some demons anyway because I'm not a faggy law gayboy

Same

He's a fucking nigger though.

All endings of every game are canon

Shh, don't tell chaosfags this or they'll chimp out again.

Why would you want a bitch that betrayed you after fawning over you the whole game?

For rapin

>He doesn't know

Chaosfag apes are chimping out all the time.

FUCK YOU

prove him wrong

Attached: 1536791073222.png (800x480, 203K)

Chaosfags don't chimp out. Chimps are capable of forming workable societies.
Chaosfags would wish to be as magnificent as a chimp.

Easy. Order is for the benefit of those at the top. You don't get backstabbed if everyone below you is contented.
Order is for the comfort of the elite because they know if they let people use the same road to success they took, they'd end up dead.

>aspectest gore

Attached: Yep+true+enough+_855a6156b20cf44a37cba38e4ff7886e.jpg (274x539, 70K)

Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Attached: IMG_5758.png (992x1856, 199K)

At least she’s better than nozomi

Attached: 5DB7DBF4-D9EF-4ED3-AC00-1EFA693429F9.jpg (1024x830, 159K)

are Skaven more chaos than Chaos?

>you can get rid of demons forever
Law will always create chaos and chaos will always create law you retard

>It took a typically-chaos aligned demon to fuse with Zayin to make Satan
It really gets the noggin joggin'.

honestly devil survivor has the best chaos reps they actually aren’t retarded like Walter

Attached: 6811248D-5269-46AA-83AC-3FFE00652064.jpg (500x667, 115K)

Yeah that's why Games Workshop made them a part of Chaos. Chaos has never been true chaos otherwise it would never even be considered a threat, double for 40k where Chaos has factions as organized as Word Bearers.
Devil Survivor has the best law reps too, but funny how both are willing to help the other despite opposing routes.

At least they're consistent. Walter and Hoyboy go with you through both Tokyos, seeing in all too much detail the results of a full law or chaos world and are all like "this is bad we should have balance" and then turn right around later and just go full law/chaos anyway. Kind of like Yuzu doing the same thing with suddenly forgetting what an awful idea escaping is at the last minute before the route split.

Attached: 1537159058187.png (113x152, 17K)

also meant Jonathan obviously. Too much Walter on the mind.

Attached: 1537034305902.png (800x600, 511K)

Walter: my shit ideals I love them but... if I got older...I would think...wow that shit dumb... I would become complacent
He’s at least better than isawho and that chaos route is pretty cool just because demon king shit

Nah, Zayin is the best lawbro, without a doubt.

I'll give you that Naoya is best chaosbro, but that's kind of a low bar, considering the long and storied history of treachery.

But space communism dude

That is literally the worst game you could start with.

Men are meant to live on earth. Deny the false dichotomy of chains or anarchy. Be neutral (and by neutral I mean human supremacy.) Fuck gos and lucifer. I'll carve my own path for humanity by humanity.

Attached: {EA7DF599-C2EC-49F0-A733-C6CC4005B68D}Img400.jpg (300x400, 32K)

>Ayn Rand
Disregarded on principle.

>chaosfags
>lawfags
>neutral niggers
When will you realize they were right?

Attached: C94BD668-B659-483A-A5AA-8968F15E1ACE.png (1248x727, 209K)

Redux was fucking trash

Nice argument. Keep denying reality to stay in the ivory towers of hack philosophy.

Attached: axa_v-img240x344-1355219259pamciw5155.jpg (240x344, 29K)

>Law will always create Chaos
Objectively false. Once God gets his perfect world, there is literally no possibility for Chaos because humans cannot understand the concept.
Why do you think they had to alter the Law end for SJ from being "Everyone is brainwashed into Law" into SJR's "Only half the people were brainwashed because we know we fucked up by having a system incapable of creating Chaos"

Why are smtfags so mad that there's cute girls for once? You're still in post-apocalypse tokyo killing edgy demons and probably ending existence anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nGWEb5QxGA

I forget how retarded some of the games are sorry vro

>mad about cute girls
Yasuda makes way better girls and no one has problems with devil survivor(unless you’re a fuckin loser)

Attached: 679B39A2-582C-4F7C-9A0D-8A8B7DEA84A2.jpg (371x1024, 54K)

wrong, killing space yukiko was pure kino

Please refrain from posting any more hoyboys. This is a waifushit thread.

smtiva is basically what people who don't play SMT think it is, except it's somehow an actual SMT game

Then why make a thread about it?

If God's perfect world was humans being soulless prayerboxes then why did he give them free will or indeed souls to begin with? Clearly it's his wish for humans to grow and overcome evil by their own means or he wouldn't have created them.

hoy

We always had them, it just that Apoc's girls are trash except Asahi

Attached: 1565591753109.png (883x2147, 1.36M)

Axiomfaggotry ggnore.

But you don't have to follow YHVH to be law aligned. I know you would need to actually play more of the games or read the text to understand this, but there are even law-aligned demons who turned against Him. What if I want Amaterasu as the one ruler, or the Trustworthy Angel himself?

>But you don't have to follow YHVH to be law aligned
You could follow other people but they're objectively not the right way to go about this. Unless you think the Amatsu Law is somehow better than YHVH's Law.

Attached: 1563904700895.png (900x900, 27K)

>Yasuda makes way better girls
holy shit taste
people only like yuzu because muh tits
as far as designs go kaneko>soejima>doi>yasuda
when it comes to drawing girls its more like
doi>soejima>kaneko>yasuda

Attached: 1367793876595.png (277x269, 80K)

So are you saying it automatically makes me chaos aligned if I don't believe in YHVH himself? Ignoring for a second that the games are really spurious on this and you can refuse to aid Gaians on a cathedral raid but gain their favor by getting lost in the ruins of an amusement park for 10 minutes.

>soejima above anything
No, yasuda was terrible but you're a fag with giraffe fetish

based

I would put Doi above Soejima.

>So are you saying it automatically makes me chaos aligned if I don't believe in YHVH himself?
No, I'm saying that YHVH Law is the best Law.
You can have your less efficient versions of Law but the Law End under YHVH is the best end.

>Why are smtfags so mad that there's cute girls for once?
Why would I be mad when I wanted to rail Alice in every game

Enlightened taste. The cutest and funniest demon.

Attached: Adventures Under Ground.jpg (560x480, 80K)

sauce?

There is nothing wrong with having cute girls doing cute things in your game, this can only enhance the game you absolute faggot. SMT IV Apocalypse is the best game yet in the SMT series and having the best girls helps with that.

>just a shitty sprite in the game
Literally what is the point?

>why does artist make art

There's no point in having "cute" girls in a game if they're just shitty pixel characters like in SMT II. Your only reference for how she actually looks is in the concept art for her.

>dont work with limitations, if something cant be realized 100% clearly then why bother?
i hope you never make games

Attached: 1383370956811.png (900x702, 376K)

I'm not making some shitty pixel game, there's no cute girls to be found there just shitty pixel sprites. I wouldn't play a game with stick figures either just because there's a concept art of them where they look like actual people.

>I was born after 2000: the post

its almost as if waifus arent the focus of the game or something
imagine that

Haha bro look at these awesome character designs that are never seen in my shitty stick figure game!
>waifus
>plural
Get out.

>lemme deploy an Yea Forums meme I saw completely in the wrong context to look like I'm not new

If anyone needs to get out it's you

Attached: out.gif (200x200, 580K)

post bobo's big fat monkey butt, I don't have my SMT folder anymore

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Well here's your average SMT thread

CHAOSFAGS AMIRITE, FUCK LAW (WRITES A LONG ESSAY SAYING WHY THEY THINK CHAOS RULES) NUH UH LAW IS THE BEST BECAUSE YOU CHAOSFAGS SUCK (WRITES ESSAY ON HOW CHAOS SUCKS) ANYONE NEUTRALLLL???? uhhhh guysss i really wanna sniff toki's butt hehehehe. ew why are you guys still playing smt 4. acktually nocturne was the best one. lmao fucking nocturne baby yosuga is best reason you dumbasses. acktually isamu has a good point. shut the fuck up you retarded incel. snifffffffff anyone wanna fuck pixie's buttocks???? SMT SJ IS A MAINLINE FAGS. hey guys new update to my fan card game hey guys new update to my fan card game hey guys new update to my fan card game. SJ IS THE WORST SMT GAME THE MUSIC IS TRASH. hehehe fuck personafags long live devil survivor amirite? yeah but 2 was trash it sucked desu1 was the best game everrr1111! hi guys so i started playing digital devil saga and i dont get it why are they so emotionless? DDS SUCKS PLaY A REAAAAL SMT game l1ke NOCTURNEEEE. CHAOOSSSSS LAWWWWWWWWWW NARRUTTTTOOO SASUKEEEEE. hey guys new update to my fan card game. hey can we all agree persona games are trash? chaossssssssss neutrallll SMT4A SUCKS DONKY DONG.

Nice fanbase you got there.

You're a newfag if you unironically use the term "waifus" faggot. You cannot have more than one waifu, only one girl is your one and only waifu. Call them anime girls or cute girls, but calling them waifus is the most ironic weeb newfag redflag there is.

Can you SMTniggers get off my board? Nobody likes your edgy waifu shit here. You're literally worse than smashfags

>not Asahi
shes too cute too let die and i did promise her dad too look after her.

again you're using this in an entirely incorrect context so you're either pretending to not be new or pretending to be able to read, which is it?

LOOK AT ME IM SO HORNY HAHAHHA TOKI'S BUTTOCKS AHHHHHHHH SMT4A SUCKS HAHAHA XD PLAY REAL PERSONA GAME LIKE NOCTURNE 3

You're a newfag who doesn't even know about the most basic Yea Forums anime culture. Go back to lurking a few more years bud, you won't embarrass yourself again hopefully.

>hey Nanashi where did all your friends go
>....

SMT has waifus now? Oh my god my dick is pulsating. I hope I can one day die and Isekai in their world....
I hope Asahi likes me ^_^ uwu

I bet Yasuda got more money for both DeSu than Kaneko, Soejima, and Doi for all their work combined.

I guess it's both then. Fair enough.

>waifu
>s
I want nu/v/ to leave

Is 4 really that good? I REALLY REALLY WANT TO FUCK ISABEAU uwu I only played apocolypse and TOKI'S orgasm scene made me as wet as fuuka does.

>now

Did someone mention Fuuka? I LOVE FUUKA

Attached: Fuuka_P4U_Transparent.png (308x500, 120K)

Fuuka is so cute!

Attached: fuuka-yamagishi-persona-3-dancing-moon-night-51.5.jpg (210x240, 20K)

dont say such awful things

sneed

FUUUUUKAAAAA

Attached: images (8).jpg (189x267, 15K)

I want to FUCK Lilim.

Excuse me user. Did you mean Fuuko?

Attached: Fūko_Kirisawa.png (1032x800, 663K)

same

Your image made me sad that this isn't a thing. Go tell the artist that, fucking degenerate.

No I mean FUUKAAAAAA YAMAGISHI. SHES SOOO KAWAII

Attached: 1e9cc496db7f5c8ddd9ca35b6b29dbaf.jpg (236x366, 22K)

Because YHVH didn't make humans you dumb nigger, humans made YHVH

CHAOSFAGS AMIRITE, FUCK LAW (WRITES A LONG ESSAY SAYING WHY THEY THINK CHAOS RULES) NUH UH LAW IS THE BEST BECAUSE YOU CHAOSFAGS SUCK (WRITES ESSAY ON HOW CHAOS SUCKS) ANYONE NEUTRALLLL???? uhhhh guysss i really wanna sniff toki's butt hehehehe. ew why are you guys still playing smt 4. acktually nocturne was the best one. lmao fucking nocturne baby yosuga is best reason you dumbasses. acktually isamu has a good point. shut the fuck up you retarded incel. snifffffffff anyone wanna fuck pixie's buttocks???? SMT SJ IS A MAINLINE FAGS. hey guys new update to my fan card game hey guys new update to my fan card game hey guys new update to my fan card game. SJ IS THE WORST SMT GAME THE MUSIC IS TRASH. hehehe fuck personafags long live devil survivor amirite? yeah but 2 was trash it sucked desu1 was the best game everrr1111! hi guys so i started playing digital devil saga and i dont get it why are they so emotionless? DDS SUCKS PLaY A REAAAAL SMT game l1ke NOCTURNEEEE. CHAOOSSSSS LAWWWWWWWWWW NARRUTTTTOOO SASUKEEEEE. hey guys new update to my fan card game. hey can we all agree persona games are trash? chaossssssssss neutrallll SMT4A SUCKS DONKY DONG.

Nice fanbase you got there. really nice.

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Honestly all your threads just end up like:

Please, I need that ass on my screen right this minute

Attached: 1537609584113.png (172x158, 38K)

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Why do all of your threads end up like

this thread was doomed the moment op clicked post

Attached: 1552206967587.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

what game has the best waifus?

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Well here's your average SMT thread. Like seriously.

Soul Hackers. Nemissa is best girl.

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Well here's your average SMT thread like God damn.

This thread is what happens when you fight for demons or angels instead of man. Pick neutral.

Attached: 51vkaIBaeUL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x335, 24K)

Nice fanbase you got there. It's shit. Like the games.

I'm dicking neutral

Attached: fuck you i found it.png (912x1542, 976K)

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Well here's your average SMT thread YOU ARE ALL SMTNIGGERS.

High quality thread.

SMTNIGGER SMTNIGGER SMTNIGGER SMTNIGGER SMTNIGGER.

Oh, so you think it's demons shitposting?

fucking autists

Attached: tainted_soul.png (400x240, 122K)

You SMTniggers think you're so great huh? Well here's your average SMT thread SMTNIGGERS ARE TRASH

NOT MY FAULT YOUR GAME SERIES IS TRASH PLAY A REAL JRPG. SMT IS TRASH.

Law and chaos are for virgins, real men choose between goddesses and 'rines.

Demons don't have shit tastes unlike humans who love this garbage.

we all know who's behind these posts

Attached: anon.jpg (1280x1746, 204K)

Shitposting is a basic form of conversation for demons so yeah.

so this is the power of chaos

We need someone with Jive Talk in here to translate what this guy's saying, it's getting out of hand

Here's a better demon to represent anons, Preta's micro-dick aside.

Attached: Mad_Gasser.jpg (1280x1531, 757K)

haha weanus beanus

Was user really wrong though?

He was actually spot on

>anyhing past nocturne
>actual smt
pick 1

>anything past II
>actual SMT
No.

>retard EOP thinks nocturne is (((((smt))))) because it was the first game that got brought over
laugh every time

>he thinks games after Megami Tensei 2 matter
Dumbfuck

>implying I didn't mean MT II
>the famicom version

This is DLC, and it's also an illusion created by a demon.

but it is smt dumbass
its part of the mainline

its literally smt3
what are you on about ?

>its part of the mainline
So are 4, 4F and 5 never :^)

diehard japs hated it because it's detached from the themes of the first two.

very cool but i dare you to eternally bot spam /smtg/ with this copypasta until they are shitposted out of existence like /gw2g/

They're already on the brink of death every day. They don't need that. The general is literally just one or two guys bumping it every hour or so.

>game has five minutes of waifushit
>it's called pandering and a very vocal minority continues to shit up threads calling out the "waifushit" and doomposting about the death of the series
You fags would call any attractive female design waifushit.

Attached: 1563715939247.jpg (416x468, 90K)

kind of sad when /pg/ is one of the fastest moving generals on /vg/

u jus jelly

Let's be honest /smtg/ is trash anyway.

>mfw barely any art of Toki

Attached: 1554073193494.png (937x966, 821K)

I'll never understand the point of having long term discussion about single player games, at this point the threads aren't really about discussing the games anymore, it's just people pretending to ask stuff that is easily googled, regurgitating the same in-jokes, and pic dumps.

So pretty much the copypasta?

I never visit /pg/, but I'll assume that it's so fast because it's just a why-foo pic dump thread just like they do here on Yea Forums

Yeah I guess, it was more just in general, I haven't been to /vg/ in a good while. Go look at the EO thread, ctrl f "ded" and see how many you get, if it still even exists.

Toki's whole character is terrible

How the fuck do I recruit demons in Soul Hackers? I'm up to the freezer warehouse around the beginning and after talking to every single demon I meet I've only had 3 of them join (2 of them out of pity after giving me tutorial info in the first dungeon) while the rest just either run off, do nothing or try to kill me.

Attached: 1525206248545.png (844x652, 5K)