Monster Hunter Thread

Review copies are out.

Attached: 1564706522144.png (411x409, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAbngwThiU
youtube.com/watch?v=K3P_vtNd24I
youtube.com/watch?v=DtPN7_6q2vA
youtube.com/watch?v=tBzqf0INg7E
youtube.com/watch?v=N9fuNo-Hwig
youtube.com/watch?v=uJgAgRvDRAM
youtube.com/watch?v=X05I-OgUPO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RstCD3ER7Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=OcET1FOgPxo
youtube.com/watch?v=7EfPFsFBmjw
youtube.com/watch?v=eIABEQ87a3U
youtube.com/watch?v=1x1g3OKeon4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ynr4A6Mwh7w
youtu.be/yFvMFPpfGxI
youtube.com/watch?v=l-dMiO-OWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWQefGh1U
youtube.com/watch?v=rnDzBXIC4xc
youtube.com/watch?v=e2fYSU-w-qE
youtube.com/watch?v=u4aPiW0RGw8
youtube.com/watch?v=DohhQi6SgVE&list=PLbqAeQTLnpmqiVde--gZj6iqEbSSlf93R&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=lV2W8wy3sUU&list=PLbqAeQTLnpmqiVde--gZj6iqEbSSlf93R&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=ArPSvjJmBxw
youtube.com/watch?v=ijRASpotH7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WlLHPEVqvYA
youtube.com/watch?v=qgct1QImzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=XIC-O9dLnqY
youtube.com/watch?v=I6HS5lOekS0
youtube.com/watch?v=wt79Hc5HYGg
youtube.com/watch?v=jxC6L78CYyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx_sC3zq2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=02Ti3ha8Mhw
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk
youtube.com/watch?v=PtHxdACIP5c
youtube.com/watch?v=DMb7sUcJ7oY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8ub8GDL8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n6zp-6VjjjA
youtube.com/watch?v=kemCeqHVIFk
youtube.com/watch?v=GyboDAdoQtc
youtube.com/watch?v=hiWA1JLzvE8
youtube.com/watch?v=b9UoY61BNc0&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFfIkqAmBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yehQySj-CY4&t=148s
youtu.be/n9VHJy9r23g
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/750
youtube.com/watch?v=j2gOfAXP3dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best theme coming through.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAbngwThiU

whoops wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=K3P_vtNd24I

Gore fagala will never be in world ever.

What chance for my buddy chameleos is in? Or will it be a Lunastra situation.

Who wins in a Glavenus vs Deviljho turf war?

60% chance from the looks of the weapon tree. Either that or its gonna be yet another fucking Yian Garuga

We'll actually find out since both can be found in the same area

Some interesting tidbits
>first time one trophy is acquired was last thursday, 4 days total
>most advanced trophy gotten by the reviewers was rank 3 MR
>no variant trophy yet
>no guiding lands
>NO clutch claws trophies
Now, what does these mean?

Attached: 1557797395601.png (393x810, 570K)

MHGU is good.

>no shield monsters to pair off with Glavenus

I unironically can't wait for next-gen monhun. especially since it's designed with SSD from it's core. if they can pull of World with the fucking base PS4, MH6 is gonna be a delight. Maybe they can pull of the concept of open world monhun like Toukiden 2 tried to do but do it right.

Attached: crazynephew.jpg (413x581, 41K)

reviewers and journalists are terrible at videogames

>want to play MH
>too sleepy to do so
Damn

Attached: 60236433_p18.jpg (1319x856, 296K)

Nope.

All MH games are good!

Attached: 1565585022391.png (155x147, 41K)

Tempered Monsters were a fucking mistake

Probably Deviljho but I imagine Glavenus will inflict some damage too, even if he comes out of it worse off than Jho.

>2020

Atleast I have a backlog

when does iceborne drop, anyway? I don't wanna have to pay for PS+ again

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD
SWWWIIIIIIIIITTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!

Attached: neokikeshitendies.png (1154x1062, 819K)

You're right and you should say it.

Bring back FRENZIED MOSNTERS.

Should I buy MHW If I pirated MHW and dropped it after ~30 minutes.
I love Dragon's Dogma.

considering how the Blos turf-war with Jho goes I'd imagine Jho would grab Glavenus by the tail and toss it into the nearest wall

>should I buy this game I don't like
I dunno user

Atleast master rank adds 1(uno) new move to the current roster.
Is there going to be a new level of tempered since just normal master rank is harder than tempered monsters?

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Post yfw Brachy catches Glav's sword and throws it back at him and it explodes in its face when he tries to scrape the slime off

Attached: 1531657657995.jpg (424x501, 16K)

Early September for console, January for PC.

Every time

I read something about Ryozo leaving the mh team to pull capcoms fighting game division out of the fire, but I dont remember when or where I read it

You both are very wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=DtPN7_6q2vA

30 minutes isn't even enough time to get through the intro the fuck was the problem?

Give it about a week and we’ll have some French retard like before who spoils some stuff. I’m fine with it because MH is about hunting. Not story surprises.

In Iceborne there's a new buff for Axe mode so you can spend some time getting used to it now if you want. Also, make sure your sets have Focus 3 for easy charging like this:

Attached: CB Rotation.webm (710x480, 2.97M)

AHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=tBzqf0INg7E

Hey that’s my job.

Attached: image.jpg (1028x861, 266K)

He didn't leave, he's just in charge of both for now.

It's true. After SF5 is finished Ono is outta there. Which is good. That guy has no idea what to do after USF4 and decided to pander more to it but in a worse way.

>mfw trying out the smoke bomb cluster spam against Extremoth
That's a lot of fucking HP. I guess I'll turn it into an exercise in patience and use it to kill time until Iceborne.
How does smoke bomb interact in multiplayer? I'm itching to spam that shit and see monsters get confused all day.

Attached: Cd3qYTQXEAIFJwx.jpg (640x720, 108K)

There’ll just be Tempered MR and Arch Tempered MR monsters. Modifiers like Tempered or Hyper are independent of Rank and can be applied to any Rank.

>30 minutes
Did you even beat Jagras? What made you quit so fast?

Ryozo was promoted and got Ono’s job. I guess he’s in charge of implementing and maintaining the online ecosystems of capcom’s games.

>Brachydios does a barehanded blade block against weeb glavenus

Will Ryozo be the one the to give us a DarkStalkers 3

Attached: 1529635400131.jpg (482x436, 36K)

Thanks for the webm, I'll try to make it a habit to slide away before using the SAED so the explosions can hit the monster. Is Focus 3 a must then?

What's a good HR set to farm for to prepare for G-rank? playing MHXX as Valor LS

Attached: 1519243932464.jpgWha.jpg (400x400, 64K)

I mean they already said there will be tempered monsters for master rank.
you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=N9fuNo-Hwig
and
youtube.com/watch?v=uJgAgRvDRAM

>He didn't even get to the first actual fight against Rathalos; The moment the game truly begins.

The monster will have a harder time noticing player who are the smoke
So say if there are 3 players and the smoke and 1 play out of it that 1 player will draw all the aggro

Personally I don't prioritize Focus 3 but if you have the charms and slot space it will, in theory, be more DPS over time. Faster charges -> faster SAED spamming.

absolutely based

I need leaks
I need trailers
Dammit Ryozo show something!

He’s not leaving, just heading both. He’d always been one of the heads of MH development due to working on it since the beginning and being the CEO’s son, but with World’s success he was made the overall head of MH development and now he’s also going to head up their fighting game division. His attention will be split between the two divisions but he seems up for the challenge and excited for it so I don’t think the quality of MH is in any danger.

>played all through the event to catch up to current endgame
>completely burnt myself out, now want to devote limited time to classic wow
I fugged up, but I can't even turn MHW on right now.

At least focus 2 is needed, slap on the kush gamma arm

>spoiling yourself on all the new content

Pretty sure it's either focus 3 or nothing.

That makes sense. Sporepuffs always sends monsters into "eh?" mode for a while before they either switch target or tries to sniff out the hunters in hiding, so I thought that kind of animation could be abused. Thanks.

>Ryozo heading up Capcom’s fighting game division
>Itsuno saying he wants to make Rival Schools 3 after Dragon’s Dogma 2
Capcom just keeps getting better and better lately. After how shit they were for the longest time I think I’m almost ready to say I like them again. As far as AAA publishers/developers go at least.

Mediocre.

It's a really good QOL skill for CB but not absolutely necessary(hard to go back after using it though). With it you can charge your Phials to full faster like in the .webm. Otherwise, the fastest way is hold charge slash (release), shield bash, hold charge slash (release).

Attached: 1526531419249.png (500x639, 287K)

>slams down 1000z
>asks if he'll be in Iceborne in nine different ways
>Spends tenth question asking him who's a good boy

>He’d always been one of the heads of MH development due to working on it since the beginning
He only started with FU.

Attached: 1445486457144.png (754x981, 412K)

>ceadeus theme

Who would have thought Indonesian chanting can work so well

>Glavenus!
>Zinogre!
>Ukanlos!
Step aside, plebians.

youtube.com/watch?v=X05I-OgUPO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RstCD3ER7Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=OcET1FOgPxo
youtube.com/watch?v=7EfPFsFBmjw
youtube.com/watch?v=eIABEQ87a3U
youtube.com/watch?v=1x1g3OKeon4

He’ll make a MH fighting game with monsters only.

Wait, that haunting chant was Indonesian?

Attached: 1517246058746.png (890x890, 534K)

>He only started with FU.
You mean he's been working on the series since it was good?

Attached: 1534301755641.png (800x1079, 1.13M)

I wanna make a Tank HBG build. How many points of Guard do I need?

Attached: 1565234747449.png (888x1242, 348K)

Attached: 1460828224741.png (800x800, 632K)

I can't do it bros. I can't go back to base PS4 with those choppy ass frames and long ass load times after playing on PC. Better I forget about MH altogether until PC release.

why is yian garuga so gay?

fuck man, I can't last more than 2 minutes against Behemoth solo for the repel mission, I eat shit hard as a GS main. Am I really gonna have to assemble a competent team for this and Kulve? I've been soloing everything up to this point.

So right when the series started becoming good? Okay cool.

Move over, Zinoboy!

Attached: 1565587935021.png (498x633, 323K)

STEP ASIDE, PLEBS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ynr4A6Mwh7w

>person plays bad game for tremendous amount of time
>person decides its GOTY
>person sees people talking bad about game he spent too much time on with hardly any content
>person starts console bashing to defend his shit game
>another person mimics s this behavior because he'd rather be right than confront the fact that his taste is abhorrently shit

Attached: 1488967587786.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

ASDFASDFASDGGFDSPFFFFFFHTPLLPLPLP
>favorite weapon type
>favorite map
>favorite game
>favorite frontier monster

Attached: 1499147614393.jpg (826x602, 115K)

That's actually Kut-Ku's stand you big meanie

Attached: 1446623561619.png (500x639, 221K)

ever hear the real version of this ?

youtu.be/yFvMFPpfGxI

Any new monster confirmed? Like Zinogre or Brachydios?

Attached: 1540967397172.png (596x638, 405K)

Behemoth, Kulve, and Ancient Lechen aren't meant to be Solo'd. They have bloated HP and a short timer.

How are you even supposed to play GS in endgame when everything takes 80% of your hp with tackle dmg reduc and then fuck offs?

yep
they're in

Attached: 12192059012590.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

sns
old jungle
Dos
Rukiodiora / Taikun Zamuza

Attached: Demons_Souls_Nexus.jpg (1280x720, 834K)

Well, it work for Mothra song

turns out it's been 4 days and reviewers can't even get to Barioth so good luck. A trailer will be out by then

Gore

i thought it was japanese/french made up language

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME! THEY WERE ON MY "MOST WANTED BUT DEFINITELY IMPOSSIBLE" LIST!

Attached: 1551994987108.png (400x440, 222K)

I had nightmare last night
It involved me playing monster hunter world, I was running through the ancient forest minding my own business looking for mining nodes when suddenly almost as if the heavens had opened up swooped down Yian Garuga
Needless to say I woke up in cold sweat and couldn't return to sleep, I was glad it was just a dream

Attached: 1531366023732.png (576x545, 346K)

They really need to do combined monsters again. That one was a surprise

Good, then I have no reason to waste money on a peepeoo game.

God please nerf this braindead shit weapon, Capcom. So tired of people online just spamming their SAED the whole time.

how many of you guys have preordered the digital deluxe? dunno if i want this or just the regular version. Persuade me to and to not buy the digital deluxe

It's the best 4th gen game.

This is the dumbest and most unpractical looking weapon in mh so far.

Any word on newpoints I can add to the list, now that review copies are out?

List of problems with MHWI

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Attached: 1555879652789.png (953x800, 1.35M)

so basically im monky

Attached: c87c6ee70a6c3ec9df31118d3f24962e1eefe047_hq.jpg (950x1024, 114K)

they nerfed its SAED by 40%. I still dunno why it lets you keep the shield charge

Greatsword does lose some of its luster against end-game monsters since damage reduction becomes objectively worse but it's still one of the better weapons if your timing is on point.

okay, let me present a nerf and a buff, after an SAED you lose shield, however, you can go right into the Axe buff from SAED by pressing L1 which goes directly into Savage Axe

If only World didn't fuck up critdraw GS, you could GOTCHA BITCH for days.

>GS
>Misty Peaks
>tie between MH4G and MHW
>why would I have one of those?

>MHW
>interesting new skeletons
good joke

Digital Deluxe only adds some gestures, stickers, the Knight Layered armor and a few PSN avatars, i don't think it's worth it.

just report and ignore the autist, his thread got archived

All the gimmick weapons look extremely stupid, and i could never get into using them. They just seemed like a chore and all revolved around spamming.

The other list is better bro

The fat faceless bastard of monster hunter

One design has to stand out, right? Not everything's spikes or a bastardization of natural evolution.

Attached: 1448450892401.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Might as well link them all up and add some more. MH themes are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-dMiO-OWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWQefGh1U
youtube.com/watch?v=rnDzBXIC4xc
youtube.com/watch?v=e2fYSU-w-qE

Attached: tumblr_p9k6geKheo1wb6uwho1_500.jpg (500x327, 57K)

Rathalos or ceanataur

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "problems with MHWI" list. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on reddit posting about a video game. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a listposter. A pathetic unfunny listposter. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "List of problems with MHWI, feel feel to add to the list." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

What other list?

>youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWQefGh1U

Attached: 1532153215306.jpg (907x778, 72K)

The one with Handler Pukei copypasta i assume

Attached: 1563947298185.png (128x128, 22K)

Ah, knew it. You're not the real one. Why are you falseflagging as an autist?

HH
Slayground
4U
Why that would be Glavenus of course, the flagship of Jurassic Frontier :^)

Attached: 1565550063787.jpg (1280x1280, 206K)

Something is not quite right there...

Get a room.

Wait shit this isn't Monster Hunter

Attached: 1564756923635.png (783x649, 493K)

I honestly wish we got a triceratops shield monster now.

Attached: 1499391168963.png (800x2337, 1.4M)

Don't care, got myself a new tune to listen to

It looks fine in sword and shield mode. I'm not too sure how stucking the sword in the shield works, though.

you mean mono?

Come on Ryozo. Let them in.

Attached: image.jpg (1160x1042, 446K)

>Fanged wyvern
No thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=u4aPiW0RGw8
frontier has some great themes as well.

*AHEM*

>Non issue
>non issue
>non issue
>early MR monster to ease the new players into MR by giving them a simple monster to farm for MR armor and weapons
>Same as above (also complaining about reskins in an MH game lmao)
>Lazy, yes, but only impacts immersion
>Beta version, can be fixed
>Beta version, can be fixed
>non issue
>completely dissproven, get better material
>subjective non issue
>subjective non issue
>non issue

I'm guessing you're talking about the sperg who falseflags as the list poster in an attempt at delegitimizing the list

Is this the part of the thread where we post frontier music?
youtube.com/watch?v=DohhQi6SgVE&list=PLbqAeQTLnpmqiVde--gZj6iqEbSSlf93R&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=lV2W8wy3sUU&list=PLbqAeQTLnpmqiVde--gZj6iqEbSSlf93R&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=ArPSvjJmBxw

Didn’t they already remake him in world with legania? That have a very similar shape, he’s just more birds

>all this music posted
>no frontier
Say what you want about everything else, but they got some bangin' music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijRASpotH7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WlLHPEVqvYA
youtube.com/watch?v=qgct1QImzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=XIC-O9dLnqY
youtube.com/watch?v=I6HS5lOekS0
youtube.com/watch?v=wt79Hc5HYGg
youtube.com/watch?v=jxC6L78CYyI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx_sC3zq2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=02Ti3ha8Mhw

Attached: 1538188414890.gif (450x253, 1.42M)

what the fuck, no. I'm talking about the other retard that always shills GU and misinfos people.
>de-legitimizing the list
the hell does that mean? Either way, it gets deleted way quicker on this board so last reply from me.

Attached: 1565283901117.png (800x582, 133K)

Name a worse quest type than "slay 50 meme insects" and "deliver wyvern egg"

Attached: 1563670187297.jpg (500x500, 58K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ALL THIS GOOD MUSIC
someone please make a playlist with all this

>I'm talking about the other retard that always shills GU and misinfos people.
Sounds like a falseflag to me. The list is all about shitting on World and nothing else

You hold tri/Y after storing Phials. It adds phial bursts to your sword attacks and also gives your sword mind's-eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk
I like it

I can kinda see it, but I wouldn't consider them similar enough. Toridcless is pretty unique and it'd be cool having a bird wyvern like him in mainline. Saw other anons discussing this the other night and I agree that he's one of the few who would transition amazingly.

Attached: 1521662077550.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

i remember the MH4 trailer

OH SHIT a bigger SNS

>it transformed

immediately lost interest.

somehow bloodborne does it right

>Frontier type music will never make it into mainline
END MY FUCKING LIFE

Pretty much Raizex is the mainline equivalent.

good target practice the insect quests and useful for certain items such as monster broth. Egg is fine if you have adequate skills like pro transporter and Felyne Lander really not an issue and breaks up the game nicely.

muh variety bad

The pursuit music is also great

are you actually fucking defending gathering quests?

Use poison bombs.

nice vagina nerg LOL

are you having a mental breakdown from the sheer OUTRAGE?

>muh variety bad
fuck you, I'm here to hunt monsters, not this shit.

Attached: 1565412436032.png (425x442, 226K)

Neither of those are gathering quests.

Any info?

Been putting this game off but it's finally time I got around to it. I did want to know how bad HH and SnS were in this since I keep heard how bad they are and that bows/ranged weapons just rule the game as a whole.

a good tip for insect quests btw, use a very weak weapon with a high poison output, and bring poison bombs / combines. It's the perfect status attack for tiny monsters and lets you get your carves instead of annihilating the insect

go back

HH is great. People are just retarded. Bow is pretty OP, though.

>muh variety bad
I'm sorry I thought I was playing Monster Hunter, not Egg Hunter

Attached: 1531797542459.png (255x238, 44K)

ignore him, this is the same guy that defends GU's abysmal LR

>Gather two goldenfish in the mhfu desert
You go back you fuckass I was here first

>it starts raining

FUUUUUUUCKKKK

If Zinogre and Brachydios are in, I hope they don't butcher their themes.

Attached: 1541138651704.png (467x529, 469K)

Glavenus' theme sounded great so I got high hopes

>post 2nd gen baby

go play dauntless faggot

>here, spend 50 hours NOT hunting monsters
yeah no, that was fucking garbage in MH1. Farming for basic shit like honey was torture

Attached: 1564961752908.png (400x400, 69K)

it was torture because you have no patience

its not like you really needed honey anyway.

I remember launch MHW not even giving them flash resistance. It was kind of dogshit but I'm also not a fan of the current endgame rotating out 80% of the content as events.

Attached: it says here that you want to be a tama.png (188x265, 96K)

>50382-MW1

MH was never known for catering to ADHD guys

Post yfw to a certain monster you hate
>Akantor

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (421x498, 1.41M)

Narga's theme sounds like shit though.
>pokke music plays in the middle of it
That should be in tigrex's music, not narga's

>Jyuratodus

Attached: 1542506272518.jpg (593x439, 86K)

Hammer
Great Forest
4U
Doragyurosu

i was so excited to finally fight him, then he died almost instantly

i fucking loathe world

well you took mine already so i guess
>Vaal

Attached: 1559414805403.jpg (400x488, 66K)

I just hate monsters whose gimmick is to hinder your movement with mud or snow. I wish he died faster.

I play the game while listening to music on Spotify :)

>getting excited over fighting any piscine wyvern

Attached: 1565569458308.png (559x568, 92K)

what the fuck is so exciting about Jyuratodus?

>they only like wyvern skeletons

much fucking better than any fish wyvern. None of them are good

Any flying wyvern is better than literally any piscine wyvern.

plesioth is fine even in MH1
lavasioth is fun as fuck

you have shit taste go play dauntless crying baby

>wyvern skeleton bad
>hating piscines also means you you exclusive only like wyverns

Attached: 1559592580569.jpg (492x354, 39K)

>Gen/GU only one Deviant theme and it fucking sucks
>Frontier offers three Zenith themes depending on their difficulty

A shame there isn't a music toggle but it's a nice offering.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtHxdACIP5c
youtube.com/watch?v=DMb7sUcJ7oY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8ub8GDL8Q

And it's a pity that this one kind of got wasted on Musou Boggy.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6zp-6VjjjA

Attached: how to survive sony posters.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

>Hips of Death

How many years and that fucking shit isn't fixed yet?

>Be used to that absolutely awful piscine hipcheck hitbox from other games
>mfw seeing World Lavasioth's tiny shy hipcheck

Attached: 1563866293450.png (540x720, 762K)

Are journos being filtered by Barioth?

roll still works

try using that

>if you dont like hitbox mess: the monster, you're a dauntless shill
You are a rare one

Attached: 1565160204290.png (583x465, 95K)

>plesioth is fine even in MH1
Oh, it's bait.

Attached: 1477681258732.jpg (191x226, 37K)

I there anywhere I can download Z music yet ?

Stop biting 0/10 baits you retards. The gathering defense and plesioth defense was already a red flag

Attached: 1479099555163.jpg (625x626, 29K)

Plesi was only good in 3U because you could chase his bitchass down if he ran into water.

i am the only old fag left, and i actually played frontier unless the baiters in here

if plesioth gives you trouble i have news for you

Attached: gunzw710248R87P6sg7K.jpg (1024x768, 629K)

Holy shit this is rotten bait

Fuck Capcom

WATER COMBAT WHEN??!!!

>can't be an oldfag if you dislike plesioth
I started with freedom and never liked that faggot, same for cephadrome and lavasioth

Barioth doesn't look that bad. The only thing that seems threatening is the lunge that causes tremors looks like it pins as well; it is also a Jho style pin which is basically "better have flash bombs on or you are dead"

Fuck off, the tedium in these games all suck.

There used to be a very good playlist with all the music up to ZZ, but the channel that had it got taken down, so what's left is one that goes up to I think G10? If I knew how to figure out how to extract the music from the client into a playable format, I would do so. Stuff is seemingly in .mus and .snd formats, but they can't be played normally.

>i am the only old fag left
Do I have to dig my goddamn PSP at midnight for this shit? You goddamn retard Plesioth is a shit monster that I 100% remember everyone complaining for LITERAL YEARS
>and I actually played frontier
oh we have a special snowflake here

Attached: Hip check.gif (768x768, 543K)

literally just throw a sonic bomb or fish him out with frogs, hit his head, dodge

the only truely annoying part is when he sleeps you with belly

any MH game without crabs and monkies and weird shit like plesioth usually gets old fast

>i am the only old fag left
>not liking plesioth means you're a newfag
leave

Attached: 1488682958597.jpg (621x569, 39K)

Even the monsters in that shitheap are better than the piscine wyverns, fuck off.

Probably never, it was REALLY badly received.

yeah fuck outta here

Attached: 1563132938017.png (1081x777, 1.6M)

whatever dont get buttmad about my opinon you faggots

It's not like Frontier is a walled garden. Maybe up to the waist, but it's more a matter if someone wants to actually get into it or not. And to say the least it's an acquired taste.

Attached: mhf_20190613_031110_538.jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

exactly. An opinion, not fact. Don't get pissy when people dont like your fish fetish

Attached: 1519605699206.jpg (1024x654, 73K)

fuck all of you X/XX Lavasioth and Beta Beotodus are good

>and i actually played frontier

Like every fucking sane person here.

Isn't hard to pay some months to burn the content at light speed, most tedious shit was the Deco shit points based in the furniture.

Oh and fuck Odibatorasu... really fuck him

Was the best shit in MH3 and the most fun, can't even think how people doesn't like that.

Fish sticks aren't shit because of difficulty, they're just shitty fights. This concept seems lost on retards like you, which makes it no surprise that the MH fanbade is seen as nothing but full of dumb fuck autists.

whoa

Attached: Flip.webm (700x394, 2.42M)

You can also disable all sound effects and only leave the music on and use some audio recorder but that gets tedious fast, I do that when I really can't find a download

Shut the fuck up, shit eater.

>can't even think how people doesn't like that.
People actually like playing the game, not having a flailing retard moving at half speed all the time with shitty moves.

that nigger doesnt represent the fanbase. It's probably a zoomer posing as a le oldfag of MH.

Man I loved those two. Especially the soundeffects and animations. The Queen often seemed more like a living machine than an actual creature to me.

Attached: 1563979175164.png (717x688, 267K)

What this isn't new. He does this in Tri.

>HUURRR A DURRR

Shame be you

that guy has way too much porn

But the weapons were fine under water, and unless you're braindead you found out how to swim fast.

it just shows how most players lack the patience to deal with a crappy monster. hes literally a villian at this point. everyone loves to hate plesioth and thats why i think hes great.

and MHF has the best version of lavasioth.

>nigger
>zoomer
do you care to pose an actual argument ?

it was more of a pounce off of the wall at you in Tri, wasn't it?

I'm playing trough three houses right now, how are my pcfriends coping ?

what the hell? what weapon is that?

>weapons were fine underwater
You must be braindead if you thought they were fine. But Tribabs always think they're the most intelligent people in the world. Just cause you didn't know any better doesn't suddenly make it good, otherwise people would be sitting here saying Arts and Styles were good.

the korean version was

Pretty sure Tri was back hop then launching into Hunter rather than Wall jump.
And he can do breath attack while hanging on wall

stop feeding the trolls

>HR 196, 350 hours
>have every deco (except Artillery but fuck trying to get one more, I can just charm it)
>have all the armor and gear I could ever want, like 40+ completed sets
>nothing to do in the game anymore but hunt TEDs
Its hard holding off the urge to hunt but I dont want to burn myself out for IB. Anyone else just holding off from World until then?

arts and styles were a good idea, bad implementation.

>That fucking PSP Plesioth who spends the entire fight in that water pond spitting shit at you while being unreachable
I'm still reeing years later

Attached: 1556993978331.png (399x509, 180K)

Modern Frontier compressed a shitload of grind, too. It's mostly snake and road.

Tonfa, but they're event ones stylized after Brachydios.

Which is also long gone and didn't really get past Raviente, did it?

uninstall and cancel pre-order.

>tonfa
WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE NOT IN MAINLINE??

cant remember exactly, i played up until it shut down and switched over the subscription Japanese servers. stopped playing around some point in time maybe before MH4 released. (the nips sent us three 3DS LL's on accident)

I'm at the same point. Mostly just trying to improve with more weapon types now. Could try getting better times against ATs, but I'm not up for opening up that can of autism.

Arts and styles were trash, swimming was fine unless you were a shitter who couildn't just find out they you coild change the swimming controls in the game menus.

It's a special boy. You should feel worse for Magnet Spike, it's only going to be a year old before the server dies.

Explore having Accel Axe makes me think the devs kind of insisted on at least one exclusive weapon for spin-offs. The chinks that worked on MHO never made one though.

Attached: mhfz bingo.png (638x960, 254K)

That's not Indonesian.

I MISS ICEBORN NEW ATTACKS AAAAAAAH COME OUT ALREADY

>Lunastra
I fucking hate that blue lion cunt so fucking much.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-10-26-at-6.54.13-PM-1084x640.png (1084x640, 558K)

>tfw all mhw new monsters were a surprise
At this point I dont care, it's G rank so I've been watching all trailers.

im a pcfag im gonna have to wait a few months to get it anyways

might as well spoil myself on everything because theres no point in waiting for it.

>have to wait an additional 4 months
Fuck you Capcom, I'll install the deco adjusted drop rate mod with no shame for doing the PC players so dirty.

Attached: 1555137591619.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Don’t give into the dark side, what would rathian think?

Wait are they really out? Or did you just make that up to get people hype

Deviljho cannot be stopped
But Glavenus would at least go down with a fight unlike Diablos or Rathalos

Glavenus wins against Diablos too tho

They've been out since thursday but we just noticed

Attached: save.png (697x105, 13K)

Post only the monsters with the best roars

Attached: 35df6f29b281efb450eb0e59a3d07bc3.jpg (1280x1164, 292K)

Could've technically been even earlier considering you need to sync trophies for them to appear online.

I just realised that maybe I should've asked for a review copy, I still have the mail address of my country's dude in charge of that

Attached: ron pearlman.jpg (286x472, 46K)

Attached: 1565049120262.gif (272x316, 664K)

>God I wish I was getting dicked right now

>reading comprehension

I'm just saying that Jho winning against Diablos isn't exactly good evidence if Glavenus wins too.

I've never played Frontier and I probably never will but I wish we had some of their monsters even if most are just recycled.

Attached: Kuarusepusu.png (512x512, 87K)

>Glavenus vs Acidic Glavenus turf war

Attached: 9cf.png (738x671, 1.2M)

>I probably never will
You sure as hell won't now that it's fucking exploding

>Glav vs acid Glav is just STR vs DEX

Can't wait for the Frontier nostalgiafags.

GIVE ME BACK MY
ROCKET
POWERED
DRILL
HAMMER
Ryozo you fucking hack I swear to god

Attached: 1561289846181.jpg (583x532, 32K)

The fact that review copies have been out for some time and no one leaks anything under a weird pseudonym is strangely insulting.

Well it is a 12-year old MMO, but most here probably started at Frontier G/Z which is roughly around what, mostly 4th gen? Actual Season/Forward players are going to be a harder find, and like every MMO we're going to have different people who think game went to shit at X point.

Attached: 73649955_p6.jpg (1736x1534, 488K)

Never trust spaniards

My friend said monkeys are in and yes he meant plural.

HOT

Attached: Here comes the monkey dick!.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

My friend said Bulldrome is in but for some reason I don't believe him

already? isn't there like a whole month before release?

Well I didn't say I trust them but I can still be disappointed.

Proof

No Khezu no buy.

Attached: 1490329860477.png (640x543, 593K)

>Huge
>Whale
>Utilizes its own hunting-horn like mechanic to buff itself/fuck over hunters

Would hunt.

Attached: FrontierGen-Poborubarumu_Render_001.png (1582x1036, 1.39M)

That reminds me the first time I heard about MHFO was from a Gintama reference
youtube.com/watch?v=kemCeqHVIFk

Attached: 310[1].png (310x233, 98K)

What kind of brainlet question is this?

Brachy has baby fingers, he can't catch shit

Attached: chomp.gif (500x282, 1.23M)

30 minutes is the intro cutscene and character customization lol

Hungry Pickle > Weeb dinosaur > Regular pickle > regular sword dinosaur >>>>>>>> t-rex with sinusitis

was savage jho confirmed for iceborne or did I dream it?

Will Black Diablos get a turf war with Glavenus?

I like crit draw gs with quick sheath

You dreamt that.

Probably, black Diablos just copies normal Diablos's.

Crit Draw is completely useless in a game where you can casually hit near 100% affinity. But what really killed the hit and run style was true charge, a move that had no reason to exist in the first place.

probably in, most of the variants look like they're coming back so we got hungry jho, nuclear glav, lucent narg, molten tigrex plus a few new ones like the variant nerg

I hope they have a turf war
with str glavenus winning

I cannot see Black Diablos losing a turf war to anything except for Jho unless Capcom decided to take another fat ogre shit on the lore.

well I like having maxed crit draw and not having to stack weakness exploit/crit eye since I'm a noobie and that lets me stack defensive stuff like health boost. it's definitely the safest way to kill tempered and AT monsters for people who aren't very good

>Look up ferias and check his status thresholds in G-Rank
>They're doubled from the high rank values
>There's a UL Pobo

Attached: NANI.png (347x382, 141K)

Black Diablos loses a turf war against normal Diablos if RNG wants him to

>him

if they really take seriously, glavenus would slaughter most of the monster in game with his tail

you mean the game where monhun seriously took off?

Yeah listen my brain doesn't work so well

Which is also why it's the best turf war in the game. All turf wars between monsters of the same tier should have two different outcomes.

How many same tier turf wars are there even? I remember most of them being one-sided, because most of the time it's just a higher tier monster thrashing the lower tier opponent. Essentially stronger monsters take on the function of an environmental hazards you lure your weaker targets into.

nuclear brachy*

I can only think of Bazel/Jho and Teo/Kush

Even with Glavenus's epic glowing tail? He has the power of god and anime on his side.

They were my fav devs back in the old good Dreamcast-PS2 days. They fell from grace since then but glad to see they wont die without pulling a fight

Diablos vs B Diablos any of them can win, not always B Diablos

And Black Diablos has an even greater power on her side

World tremor

>muh roastie dinosaur
Diablos has always been a joke

Attached: Jho.png (500x500, 197K)

why b diablos are slightly bigger than normal diablos

the B stands for huge

Its a female, she is bloated and angry, as natural

Give me my Drill fists.

Should I play XX or World

So what Monsters do we know are in Iceborne?

Attached: 1519045134669.png (251x319, 166K)

yes

Read the whole conversation

It is?

Vaal Hazak, Nergigante, Rotten Vale and maybe Bazelgeuse are the only tracks from World that really stuck with me.

AT nergi is good too
>that one part of the song where the beat and the syncopation kicks in

iceioth, ice durambaros, velkiana, and new superboss for new monsters
barrioth, tigrex, narg, brachy, glav, and most likely zinogre for returning monsters
each new monster that was in World gets a subspecies along with gold/silver los, new glav subspecies, and probably a few new ones for returning monsters

Frontier doesn't really recycle actually, at least not any more than main series does. If anything, Online is the one that recycles like crazy

The chase theme is also pretty good

returning: tigrex, narga, barioth, brachy, glav
new: velkhana, banbaro, beotodus

Wildspire's battle track is pretty good too.

>Online is the one that recycles like crazy
How so?

>that Driven by the Stars remixed in

Attached: justrajang.jpg (215x234, 9K)

Did lances get any dmg value changes in iceborne

>the final boss doesn't use the main theme
>but the one event quest with a roided hedgehog does

Attached: btb.jpg (633x617, 124K)

Off the top of my head, Slicemargl is just rajang with rock attacks instead of electricity, Merphistophelin is just Fatalis with some Alatreon shit stapled onto it, Estrellian is just Zinogre with fire. Online devs are just lazy in general, when they ported the monster hyujikiki from MHF to MHO, instead of porting over Hyu's weapons, they just recolored Zinogre weapons and called it a day.

what are you talking about? you can hear parts of the leitmotif in xeno's fight

youtube.com/watch?v=GyboDAdoQtc

>Beotodus
>Banbaro
>Velkhana
>new siege fight
>Old Everwyrm (final boss)
>Barioth
>Tigrex
>Narga
>Glavenus
>Brachy
>99% Zinogre
>Glavenus sub
>Anja sub
>Odo sub
>Pukei sub
>Tobi sub
>paolumu sub
>Shreking Legiana
>Ruiner Nergigante

Not confirmed but heavily likely
>Bazel variant
>Savage Jho
>Metal Raths
>Tigrex sub
>Barioth sub
>Narga sub

>durambaros
Please god no.

Attached: NOW YOU FUCKED UP.jpg (1772x997, 217K)

all the dual Blos quest i have hunted since FU have both of them at the same size
but yeah, b4 mammals and birbs most female are bigger than male in a lot of species

>each new monster that was in World
I don't think any expansion has ever included new subs for every new monster in the initial version

>what is 4U
>what is p3rd/3U (with the exception of poor Gobul)
bro

>Slicemargl is just rajang with rock attacks instead of electricity,

>search it on google
>"Wtf this is not rajang at all, it's a tiger"
>see gameplay
>literally FU rajang animations, except thunders and replaced with spikes
This is Radobaan levels

It depends, in the largest reptiles currently alive males are way larger

Wait, AT Nerg has his own music? I never hunted him because there was no reward.

What did you expect? chinks are soulless drones and thus it is impossible for them to create new things

youtube.com/watch?v=hiWA1JLzvE8
enjoy
and yes there is a reward, you get tickets for nergi gamma armor

youtube.com/watch?v=b9UoY61BNc0&t=
Literally the best theme in the entire game

>there was no reward
More like there is no grey matter in your skull.

He's the only AT worth hunting for his armor
Even if in the end Drachen is better because muh final fantasy fursona

Is that Bazel /ss/? Source?

Attached: 1395869286413.jpg (259x195, 18K)

I know, I was disappointed too.
With Frontier the worst they get with recycling is making lots of different species of monsters like Toa Tesukatora, but they're pretty different, too. Kuarusepusu (the monster in your original post) superficially looks like Agnaktor, and shares some stuff, but actually has much more interesting digging attacks, and the crystals on its back reflect light, and when it rains, it can attract lightning when the pieces fall on the ground.

maybe he meant no layered, you know of doesn't have the street fighter stuff

>the best theme in the entire game
Not for long
youtube.com/watch?v=zzFfIkqAmBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yehQySj-CY4&t=148s

I really like Kushala gamma gauntlets and waist personally

It's futashit as far as i recall

Well fug.

Attached: 1507871242824.jpg (515x450, 186K)

>Nerg Gamma

I sleep. I only did the ATs for the layered sets on Console. The armor doesn't look all that impressive compared to Drachen, AT Teo, and AT Xeno.

Narga's theme is great, even has the Pokke bits mixed in
Haven't heard a clear enough Glav BGM but it looks like it retains his characteristics

Attached: 1564119581912.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

Well, source?

Don't be retarded. AT Teo and AT Xeno are both better.

Glavenus's theme is just a 007 main theme desu

Both of those games skipped over several monsters, and in 3U's case a lot of the subspecies it did have were from Portable 3rd (I should have clarified that I'm specifically talking about G/Ultimate games).

Ayo that new Glavenus theme is hot garbage. The old theme was so catchy.

>Unique themes for each returning flagship
>Hoarfrost theme
>Velkhana's theme
Why did they put more effort into the expansion's OST

legs and gauntlets look like they have good abilities/gemslots, I wouldn't know since I haven't killed him enough to farm them lol

So why's there Velkhana tracks in wildspire

Attached: EBYEsuRU0AEo2TG[1].jpg (2048x1152, 251K)

I really don't get why people are making out like Narga's theme having Pokke snippets in it makes the theme better. It feels really tacked on, and as another user said it would have made more sense to insert it into the Tigrex theme anyway.

Even better

That's how videogames work, by law of the universe the expansion is ALWAYS better
Most of the time at least

>Velkhana's theme
Where can I hear this?

>cutscene shows the Girros Gang jobbing to Acidic Glavenus in a cutscene
>ends up getting gangbanged like every other monster in gameplay

Girros is the ultimate Chad of the Rotton Vale.

AT Nergi set is pretty good as a complement to other sets, not as good on its own

Well, they did say that only half of IB story takes place in the Hitnerlands, and the other is in the old New World.
Also, the Velkhana intro cutscene seems to happen in the Elder's Recess, not in Hoarfrost Reach.
But then again, apparently there's twice as many cutscenes in IB, so maybe she gets more than one introduction.

Girros is unironically the best Vale native monster in the base game

>Wow copy paste no effort
>Why they put so much effort into the expansion?
Casualshitters will never be satisfied

Deserts get cold too dingus

I was just wondering if it can be fought in wildspire too or if it's story stuff.

To each their own i guess. FU popularized MH in the west way more than MHF2 iirc so that may be why it feels more iconic to have him be the one having the first few Pokke melodies
It's not like the first FU appearance didn't have the earlier part any way, it's just the new melodic part around 2:00 that's exclusive to this new theme

Attached: 1530507244360.jpg (960x923, 92K)

The new village theme also kicks Astera in the balls
But hey Astera's theme sucked massive balls by itself so

It's what happens when you give a pack monster complex AI. Great Girros has perfected the pack monster archetype and no one seems to appreciate it.

I'm just happy it has a cool set in IB.

>reaches the desert during the night
>"Hmm, this place seems cold enough, i'll pass the night here"
>the sun rises and Velkhana starts boiling alive becaue of the heat

This, all these fucking disgusting subhuman newfags keep memeing about Dodoshitter who is probably one of the worst monsters in the game while forgetting about the only functional pack leader in the series

It basically pukes ice I really don't think it'd have issues with that.

Probably just story stuff. Velkhana doesn't really fit in Wildspire. But hey, the devs were talking about how they made a tool that let them easily adapt some of the old assets to be reused in Hoarfrost by automatically covering them in snow and ice. Maybe when Velkhana shows up in other areas, they get covered in snow dynamically, like Kushala and Kirin bring stormy weather to the locales you fight them in.

He is just fodder sadly. Too bad because he looks cool

Most likely just tracks all over the zones and you find them in story missions to advance your tracking of Velkhana

Speaking of cool looking sets. What set do you guys plan on transmogging after you unlock it after the final boss?

I'm going with Azure Starlord.

Rocking a few of Velkhana's armors along with a few more knightlike things, maybe Kaiser X recolored
Literally a Dark Souls boss

I don't think i'll transmog if the final endgame sets aren't as buttugly as Drachen

MR Girros and Tobi are awesome. I like Fulgur Anjanath's female set a lot, too. I want to say Glavenus/Acidic Glavenus but they haven't shown that one yet but I suppose it's gonna look nice again.

Is transmog to anything confirmed?

That would be pretty cool, it's already a shame that Kushala doesn't automatically make areas rain when he's there

Oh right and of course Velkhana because I think it's fucking amazing.

>apparently there's twice as many cutscenes in IB
are you fucking kidding me? really? more pointless cutscenes? I just wanna hunt monster capcom, can we just do that?

Attached: buff_stops.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Dare I say, Is Girros /ourmonster/?

Attached: Chad Girros.jpg (720x405, 44K)

The Pokke bits make it sound like an anime opening
That's not a bad thing

You can craft individual layered armor, be it gloves only etc.
I'm guessing it'd be an endgame thing to do though

Maybe it's just twice as many monster intros, those are nice.

Just accept that you are no longer the target audience.

Honestly no one in the West ever was, the Japs still love it so it clearly worked.

what? every single new monster in 4 got a subspecies in 4U and like the other user said, the only monster in base tri that didn't get a subspecies for 3U was gobul

user is telling bullshit.
There is the same amount of cutscenes

Drachen set is dashing as fuck. I played FFXV for a while just for that armor

It's not twice as many cutscenes, it's the same amount, but Iceborne's story is shorter so the cutscenes will be more dense (Game Informer said it was something like two cutscenes per quest or something). It could end up being even more annoying that in the main game considering they're still unskippable.

But World was specifically aimed at western AAA audiences.

>bends over Odogaron and makes it his bitch every single time they meet
>Radobaan doesn't dare descend into the vale because of fear of Girros
>Vaal Hazak doesn't ascend into the vale because of fear of Girros
>has an army of friends always at his side
Most based monster

Prease, understand. We work bery hardo on them. Happi huntingu!

Then why did the Japs buy it

Any mods to remove the fucking rain in Ancient Forest? I can't see shit whenever I get that weather.

>mfw I had to go through all the UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES at the beginning of World when I double dipped on PC

The only saving grace is Monster Hunter Language. You guys ARE using MH language, right?

Attached: 321.jpg (892x703, 122K)

Same amount of cutscenes as in the base game. Base game has LR and HR vs IB's only MR.

They will buy anything called Monster Hunter

There should be one on Nexus that does exactly that

Then why aren't they gonna watch the movie

No, it's disgusting. You're disgusting.
Monhango is just Japanese voices but scrambled.

Who says they aren't?

Dahren Mohran didn't get a subspecies as far as I'm aware, and as I said, I'm talking specifically about subspecies introduced in G/Ultimate expansions, so not stuff like Sand Barioth or Baleful Gigginox that were introduced in Portable 3rd.

Speaking of Rotten Vale, what's the deal with this absolute cuck of a monster

Attached: mhw-odogaron_icon.png (520x520, 48K)

Yes, but that doesn't mean double the amount of cutscenes

Japs don't watch movies.

He's a jobber that gets bullied by Girros

Only the chant
The lyrics on the other hand are still the same gibberish MonHun language, not Indonesian

Switch Axe (but I suck at it)
Wildspire Waste
3U
TAIKUN MOTHERFUCKING ZAMUZA

Sure, if you want to be technical. Around the same absolute number of cutscens, but twice as many relatively.

He's angry

angry about ELVES

The lyrics are gibberish made by mixing french with japanese

Casual babby shit for scrubs like base world.
Still waiting for the real MH5 on handheld.

Found it, thanks.

>there is still no mongolian throat singing theme monster

Attached: 1556107052435.jpg (348x460, 26K)

dahren was itself a subspecies of jhen

No, Hallowed Jhen is a subspecies of Jhen. Dahren is an entirely different monster.

cmon now user

That also means more new monsters, considering even subs get their own cinematic

>he hasn't seen Girros bully Radobaan

It's rare, but he does sometimes go up to pay him a visit. It doesn't end well for Radobaan.

Monsters can have multiple subs

I've never seen it happen, what monster has more than one sub?

Raths, Narga, Lagi, and Tigrex.

the raths
narg
tigrex
lagi
a lot of others if you count frontier

Rare species

Attached: DrnLKUtUwAEBfXL.jpg (1113x637, 67K)

None of them have multiple subs. They have a sub and a rare species, different things.
I mean, I can't tell you what the difference between subs and rare species are, because it's just arbitrary MH classification, but nonetheless the terminology is distinctly different for the two.

That's insects for ya

A rare species IS a subspecies you dumb motherfucker.

Why do people whine about unskippable cut scenes? I lost dozens of hours in previous mh because a cut scene played in every hunt basically that randoms wouldn't fucking skip. Kulve is the only hunt so far where I have to deal with that. As opposed to dala, fatalis, uka, akantor, kush, gog. I'm just happy all the cut scenes are shoved to solo story so other players don't have to deal with that shit until after the host is done and SOSes.

He’s the apex predator, but they live in an area that is made completely out of dead flesh so he doesn’t actually have to hunt that often.

This is what you get for saying the 4 cutscenes were neat

because they're unskippable

Unskippable and unlike 4U they can't be watched with other people for no reason
Are they trying to tell me that the 3ds was a more advanced hardware than the ps4 and pc? WHY CAN'T I FUCKING SEE THEM WITH OTHER PEOPLE THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME IS ALWAYS ONLINE

He’s wrong, there’s the same amount as the base game meaning that Master Rank has twice as many cutscenes as Low or High Rank, not twice as many as them combined.

One time watch > randoms not skipping it every hunt
Do you even read the entire post before replying you goldfish? It's like you just read the first sentence.

unskippable cutscenes are never excusable
you play with randoms instead of people that skip cutscenes, that's on you

>b-b-b-but it's a one time thing
This post wouldn't be so retarded if every single monster in the game didin't have one that also completely botches playing the story in coop because people have to wait for their shitty video to finish

I literally do not care about seeing other hunters because i always played elder hall solo. So when i bothered to play online i was fucking appalled by how much i had to rewatch the cut scenes because the retards never skip.

I get the feeling the powerlevel of both these monsters had to be toned down because of the effluvium mechanic. Odoragon especially. He tires out really fast, and he spends more time jumping around than hitting you.

His hitboxes are also god awful because he still misses you when his limbs clearly come in contact with your body

You can't be spoiled in MH, boyo.

Who fucking cares about the story

Attached: legiana-monster-hunter-world-dragon-wyvern5.jpg (1200x804, 74K)

On the other side of this, there's Pink Rathalos trampling everyone to death.

youtu.be/n9VHJy9r23g

>Odo has a decent chance of completely whiffing its bite attack on a stationary target because the hitbox doesn't even cover its entire jaw

don't worry user, they're giving ebony plenty of aoe attacks to compensate

I guess they wanted to keep the Seregios tradition of having actually functional hitboxes but went full retard while doing it

As long as it actually puts up a fight it's good
They also realised that the berserk state didin't fucking work because Odogaron never ate the meat so now he'll actually use it

Can I still dodge his entire moveset without sheathing or rolling?

if you play LS, sure, but from what we've seen of him at the comicon presentation he's got a bunch of get off me aoe attacks

I play spread 2 LBG, the most unga bunga weapon in the entire game

The new siege monster better be some flying shit on the level of that one bird from Shadow of the colossus

This happened to me just yesterday with well over 600hrs clocked
Thought the AI pathing had borked or something

Lunastra was the first monster I felt that legitimately felt unfair even after I'd fought her for a while; then I learned you can just chain superman dives to take zero damage from her supernova, and that her wings are weak spots for slash damage which fucking sucks for everyone else but I main IG so I get to rape her wings the whole fight and not feel like a shitter for doing aerial attacks constantly

Attached: [Intensity intensifies].gif (640x360, 1.55M)

>another flying wywern
>BUT THIS TIME IS FUCKING HUGE

what does Lunastra milk taste like?

It's probably a water-dwelling Zorah

Make it an ED-level bird wyvern instead.

zorah went back to her home planet on died on her way there, we do not talk about her

I've never got why people bitch about cutscenes so much in this game
>Oh no! I have to watch an hour and half worth of cutscenes in a 1000 hour long game, what ever shall I do!? This is literally unplayable
I've always figured it was some sorta meme or the internet blowing everything greatly out of proportion as usual

Attached: 1521435822390.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

I WANT AN ENDGAME RAPTOR

I dunno if I wanna rock Odogaron or Ebony Odogaron but probably at least one of those two

Blue

Am I a joke to you?

Attached: Giant Tigrex.jpg (1010x626, 155K)

>sounds like an actual Monster Hunter track
>best song in World
Gee i wonder why

Female dragons don't produce milk you dummy.
Teostra probably can, though

Attached: 1540629566270.jpg (637x854, 67K)

Deviljho technically is actually

You're fired

Attached: 27b7ac4201625295b28bcef5726158d8.jpg (527x450, 41K)

His entire body is a weakspot; if Ebony Odo has some actual armor expect to see some Big Black Knot jokes on Yea Forums come release
actually knowing this place expect those regardless, fucking fags

The Artist's name is Krekk0v
He's sold his soul to drink hotdog water and be too horny and gamered for his own sake. Takes things a bit too far with his art but he's a good artist and good lad, I've played vidya with him before.

Nubbed Wyverns

Please give Niggergaron an armored head. It's way too easy to hit for massive damage.

Bowgun user here. Just hit high rank missions (I know, I'm late to the party) and fought the Pink Rathian solo. The fucker attacks relentlessly, sometimes comboing me right after getting knocked down once. It's really hard to try and hit/sever its tail since it's moving so much. Even just reloading or putting the weapon away to heal gets really dangerous since it's attacking so frequently. Any tips on making this easier or is it just a case of git gud?

Attached: monster-hunter-world-pink-rathian.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

>we can make it better, faster, stronger!

Attached: 750-1547840089-928049465.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

What's the deal with the "tail attack" when he jumps at you, tail whip and misses somehow but that's where things are actually strange, sometimes you get hit regardless.
That shit fucks me always up

Attached: 1553202776007.gif (320x200, 561K)

>buy MHW during launch on PS4

>stopped playing after completion

>iceborne coming out, hyped

>realizes fking PSN is sucking money out of me everyone just to be able to play online you need to buy iceborne AND subscribe to PSN (increased price btw)

might as well just buy the PC version and wait right?

Sick of Sony and their shitty PSN gimmick

Did they nerf bow to do AT LEAST 75% less of its current damage output? Bow faggots need to git gud and stop relying on their overpowered spammy crutch.

I think he "misses" the tail flip attack on purpose to bait you into walking into it because he'll hit you with it if you stand still

If you don't mind the 4 month wait and have a decent PC then yeah go for it

Pink Rathian is the only good fight in the Rath family

Man, I wish MH6 will be like the old MH and not like World. It will never happen now that they have the casual and zoomer audience but I still want to believe there's soul left in this series.

Pink Rathian is basically a skill check, it's always been

But that's the thing, I've got hit more times when I tried to dodge away than the times I was actually supposed to get hit when I was standing still

>attack edgelord Odogaron on the head with white sharpness
>it bounces
I would be severely impressed

won't happen but your best bet is they continue the older style with the portable games

Attached: VE_puss_in_boots_11.jpg (1920x816, 189K)

>Shadow Fox

There's a mod for this? Got a source, pal?

Okay, review copies are out, but no one leaked nothing yet? Wtf bros

From what they showed Iceborne is probably of the most soulful MH games I've seen in the series

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/750
its unfinished

Yeah as you say that Narga as the same attack which will always hit unless you roll backwards, while Odo's will hit you if you move backwards even though it doesn't look like it should
Weird monster

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY
NEVER
TRUST
A
SOMBRERO
MONKEY

>uploaded: January

Fuk

Wait for the next portable/side game, chances are it'll be closer to the old formula.

Maybe the leakers are just bad at video games. Happened with THI4F.

Sandfrog bro where are you???

Haven't you heard? The portable team is dead.

I played the beta and it's still lacking soul.

He probably got hunted down by Ryozo's piscine wyverns

If it even exists, they did genu just to have every single relevant thing in one game and they spent a lot remaking monsters for new engines.

Maybe it you who's soulless then

Attached: 1528750964999.png (256x256, 125K)

yeah, the one who made left the modding scene, he also left a half finished jotaro jho which was never released

HOL UP
>crutch claws
YOU WERE SAYIN
>crutch claws again
THAT WE FINNA BE
>staggers the head in 3 hits
HOL UP
>crutch claws a third time
YOU BE SAYIN THAT
>uses anime moves that make GU blush
THAT WE WUZ SOULFUL 'N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT?
>sets a trap instantly and caps the monster in less than 5 minutes

The beta was pretty much nothing of the game.
Just a showcase of the weapons mechanics and the clutch claw, plus a couple monsters.
And the map was already fantastic

Let's see a source

No game that looks like this while playing can be good.

Attached: 1514389759515.jpg (1024x768, 308K)

Crit Draw is exactly as effective as it used to be, True Charge is just so overwhelmingly strong that you want to go for it when you can
You can still get pretty far just doing hit and run draw attacks

>you can kill and stun modfiied LR monster in 3 minutes
No way bro

God forgive GS moves away from hit and run and gets some actual staying power instead.

So it's simple. We remove the true charge

World and GU on Switch use the same engine. Monsters weren't updated to function in a totally new engine, just to function on the more dynamic terrain.

But 4U gave us the grand slam which scales off your strong charge. GS played towards both styles of play very well during its golden age.

Why don't you just use the play style you prefer instead worrying about being optimal like an autitst

Because a GS user that doesn't spam true charge gets kicked from the hunt.

Maybe you should thank those faggots for cutting you loose and find a more worthwhile group

You mean any group sensible enough to kick for low DPS? I'm glad we're in agreement.

I'd rather have a GS that lands draw attacks than an autist that spends 15 minutes tackling at thin air hoping the monster walks into their true charge

>kick for low DPS
>sensible
And that's your problem we're not playing a faggy MMO, there's shouldn't be a problem so long as you're hitting the monster, I can't help if you're playing with fags who probably have a damage overlay mod downloaded so they can calculated epic "DEEEPS" everyone is doing
second off critc draw is extremely viable but nobody uses it because TCS is the new gimmick and you don't have to build specific skills for it
youtube.com/watch?v=j2gOfAXP3dY

>viable meme

We don't care about viability. We care about what's optimal. Maximizing damage is a core part of every game that has some kind of damage mechanic.

Not my fault you can't grasp this simple concept.

>maximizing damage
>plays multiplayer

Attached: 1529521035890.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

>This type of people play Monster Hunter now

>We don't care about viability. We care about what's optimal
I literally told to stop caring about that autstic shit and play what you have fun with
>optimal
Can't believe you say some dumbshit like this after some dude got a sub 10 AT nerg with crit draw GS, that's literally a master class in the play style's """"viability"""

The days of comfy hunting for fun and community spirit are behind us now.