What game offers the best Paladin experience

What game offers the best Paladin experience

Attached: B550A77A-F497-4279-9277-80D5F9A50213.jpg (390x774, 50K)

What's a paladin?

FUCK PALADINS

Attached: 1507961218041.png (1280x1024, 359K)

3 big skeletons
all other answers are objectively wrong

D&D 5e

Souls games give you an entire arsenal dedicated to paladins but never outright use the term outside of one instance that is incredibly tragic

>best Paladin experience
Warhammer online.
I fucking loved my warrior priest.
too bad the servers got shut down.

Wrath of the Lich King era WoW

Anything 5e does 3.5e does better, with the exception of overwhelmingly boring combat. 5e wins that one.

Diablo 2 paladin is best.

Dragon's Dogma (Mystic Knight)

lol have fun being taken down before you make a single swing by my 30 skeleton archer bone army

1 big skeleton
16 skeleton archers to come out of fucking nowhere and perforate the fuck out of the paladin while he is distracted by the big skeleton and 2 mages to melt his shield with that he will inevitably raise
any other answer is poorly thought out

So youre saying that if I overlook the fact ill be having significantly less fun its 100% better.
Really dont know how to feel about that.

based
I miss Spoony. His ultima reviews were amazing.

I always try to play my games with zero magic. So no filthy mages or witches or sorcerers in my party because magic is from the devil. Priests are allowed since they do miracles.
Last game I tried to attempt this was PoE, AoE magic was giving me a lot of trouble until I found out I could use guns like God intended.

Hatred

>being true to the Quest
>following the Star- no matter how hopeless, no matter how far
>fighting for Right without question or pause
>being willing to march into Hell for a Heavenly cause

Attached: Dungeons & Dragons.jpg (600x838, 113K)

Darkest Dungeon with Crusaders only

Attached: 341e75d5db574cf80dfd93ef483f46fc.jpg (719x1111, 261K)

Temple of Elemental Evil, Baldur's Gate 2, Neverwinter Nights

No I'm saying that 5e sucks compared to 3.5e and the only thing 5e is better at than 3.5e is boring combat. I thought i was pretty clear when I typed it the first time...