The biggest bitch of all time

The biggest bitch of all time.

Attached: lilith___borderlands_2__2v__by_sciamano240_dcr8jfv-fullview.jpg (600x800, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id smash, dont even care.

Low key incel.

Still wont buy your game Todd.

I honestly cant tell what style characters like these are, their not punk.

NIGGER

do people that say this about her actually play these games? all the characters are morally dubious assholes that kill at the drop of a hat. the only playable characters that aren't are in pre sequel which no one plays anyways

What'd she do? Haven't played since before the psycho PC released for BL2.

I will insert my penis in you, nigger.

Attached: 1559536947251.jpg (500x370, 37K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

loved her in the first one, she fucked up everything in the second one, and the presequel showed her fucking up everything too.
i seriously hope she becomes a boss or something, because she has been an annoying bitch in more games than she has been cool.

We all should have just accepted that BL1 had a shitty ending and moved on to a new IP. Each release since the original base game has been a bigger mistake than the last.

She one donkey punch away from snapping and becoming the next handsome jack
I'm hoping in bl3 moxxi says something slightly disrespectful about Roland so that lilith unleashes her femcell rage and murders her

if the leaks are to be believed something like that happens but with a different character on the receiving end

What leaks? Can you please share them?

someone "leaked" some plot info months ago on VG about the characters and plot points one is that Lilith goes crazy and kills mordecai.
the rest is about the games opening the exact number of worlds and names which so far have been correct and a few other gameplay features

I don't know if Australian canon counts.

They better not expect us to keep doing missions for her if this bull is true.

>Every character is morally dubious and kills whoever they want
>Lilith decides to kill Jack because he does exactly what she does

Attached: 1530248182043.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

I would expect it to be brick after he called her out in the fight for sanctuary dlc

>pre-seq was bad meme

What a shitty fucking meme, that game was fine.

i didnt say it was bad just no one plays it i cant find games for shit on it.

Pre-sequel was just more of the same from Borderlands 2 with worse characters and side-quests.

It's remarkable how much bl2 and pre-sequel had to use the VA for Jack as a crutch, seeing as he's the only VA they had with an ounce of charisma

HAVE YOU TAKEN THE CLAP-PILL YET, Yea Forums?

>only consistent character throughout the entire series
>action skill is to be every and any vault hunter
>other characters force jokes, to be endearingly trying too hard be funny is actually genuinely part of his character
>best DLC campaign in the entire franchise
>shot personally by handsome jack, STILL lived
>quite literally the only character to genuinely care about his friends outside personal interests

FUCK SIRENS AND FUCK VAULT HUNTERS

Attached: Claptastic!.png (882x804, 1.27M)

>tfw voice actor changed for 3 because Randy is a turbocunt

the new clap VA fucking sucks
they couldn't spend a few extra shekels on finding someone that actually sounded like david eddings?

Attached: b4dtp.gif (270x273, 659K)

>when they tried to change claptrap into vault boy with cure graphic design

I know it shouldn't be funny, but the mental image of Randy Pitchford assaulting a Claptrap is hilarious to me.

Yeah, I fuck black guys, what gave it away?

Attached: Lilith2.jpg (550x720, 60K)

She got thot patrolled by Roland.

>could've killed handsome jack then and there in the vault
>"LOL I'M GONA PUNCH HIM HIYA HANDSOME"
>jack, who is still left alive, proceeds to kill all of her friends out of vengeance and spite
>"UHHH JACK'S SO EVIL HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN"

Attached: 1560568222670.jpg (480x480, 20K)

she's BADASS, bigot

she can only attack once when she uses her action ability and besides you should be mad he even took damage i mean 6 vault hunters were there and just watched it happen.

The power level of vault hunters is very inconsistent.

You’re a female character in a western game

Might be a bitch but still hot

LMAO! Not only she fuck up everything, Roland death is also because of her, if she didn't turn up at the place Roland wouldn't have die, she literally a fucking cursed person.

>>tfw voice actor changed for 3 because Randy is a turbocunt
wow, brilliant, that is like if The Simpsons fired Dan Castellaneta

the changes of brick and roland in 2 were jarring enough, changing claptrap is mega retard tier.

>biggest bitch of all time
Actually, that would be me_____.

So everyone is morally dubious except for one insane cunt simply by virtue of being an insane cunt because insane cunts have no sense of morality.

it blows my mind that you people have played these games for 100+ hours
like..
wtf? there is barely 20 hours of plot and 20 hours of sidequests and you all just..kept doing that? over and over agin? i don't get it, even in the realm of videogame obsession it's still a pretty huge waste of time

>wtf? there is barely 20 hours of plot and 20 hours of sidequests and you all just..kept doing that? over and over agin? i don't get it, even in the realm of videogame obsession it's still a pretty huge waste of time

same reason people play STILL play diablo 2 and 10+ year old mmos over and over: to get loot/try out specs/kill stuff faster/on harder difficulties and enjoy the combat. i really liked borderlands 1 a lot and found borderlands 2 story pretty cringe, but still like to play these games from time to time with friends because its always fun for us, the gunplay is really good good. and if you think there is only 20 hours of gameplay in borderlands you are a retard and/or a noob has not played the harder difficulties, which is what most people consider the real game. the first playthrough is literally girlfriend mode.

I hope she dies horribly in 3 and in a non-heroic way.

I'd still fuck her.

She should like like mosquito man did in the dark night rises