Do people still defend this idiot?

Do people still defend this idiot?

I don't even know how people can be so invested in competitive Ultimate when this moron has no idea how the game works at a high level. Unnecessary nerfs, which make matches longer, and only helps the guy winning every single tournament.

One of the reasons Melee has lasted so long is because that moron Sakurai can't get his grubby hands on it with his shitty patches.

Attached: sakurai.jpg (325x277, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3SYR4S1ZtQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, this thread will reach bump limit with people defending him.

I like how he tells me if I pay for a character, I will be better than someone that doesn't. I work a lot and because of that I don't have time to learn the game.

The interns do the balance patches based retard.

5.99 sank u berry mach

t. Samsora, Tweek, Nairo, etc.

Your make another thread if you don't. Ain't that right Luigi

Which of these unnecessary nerfs would've affected the outcome a few minutes ago?

I want you to pretend for a second that MKLeo doesn't exist.

Literally WHERE are Joker's results?

If Joker's so broken, why is NO ONE ELSE finding any success with this character?

cope you retarded melee fag

Attached: 1565578758621.gif (570x537, 58K)

I like that he had the balls to make brawl. Since then, he's become enslaved to satisfy as many people as possible in a franchise he hardly understands. Id rather have three brawls than lacking middlegrounds which make me wish they were better.

Buff Ken
Un-nerf Ivysaur

Not OP, and I do disagree with his argument, but Leo definitely survived an ivysaur down air that would have killed him pre-patch vs tweek, and peach has also received nerfs in the past

Attached: 1565584233981.jpg (699x1167, 113K)

Did you miss game 5 of Tweek vs Leo?

3 stocks each, Tweek landed an Ivysaur spike on Leo at like 70%. It didn't kill, Leo uses Arsene and recovers from the bottom. Pre-nerf Ivysaur and that kills easily, Leo on 2 stocks with no Arsene and low bar.

With Samsora, adding lag to Peach's down-B fucks his neutral game up hard, and there were several instances where pre-nerf fair would've kill confirmed Leo.

Joker has been left alone, so there is every indication Smash Con's final result was heavily influenced by Nintendo's patch input.

>Do people still defend this idiot?
Yes, they do. Brawl is pretty much unfiltered Sakurai and frankly revealed his true colors regarding game design and his attitude toward any form of competitive play. Imagine if he had a hand in designing a traditional fighting game like Street Fighter or King of Fighters.

>like King of Fighters

He'd be pretty reverent considering he's a big fan who used to play at the arcade a ton.

Now, were they unnecessary because the characters didn't deserve them, or were they unnecessary because they would've beaten Leo easier?

ah yes the father of L-cancel, i sure love pressing buttons for no reason in order to cancel lag that shouldnt even be there.

this.

All nerfs are unnecessary you worthless scrub.

Balancing should be done by buffing underpowered characters, not nerfing good characters. All that does is slow the game down and appeal to braindead retards who can't handle losing online.

HOO
HAA

Some of the nerfs made to characters are absolutely retarded.
>Nerfed K Rool, an already terrible character, after the first month
>Nerfed projectile shield pressure across the board, getting rid of cool shield break tricks for certain characters
>Got rid of the dreamland express, possibly the only t hing saving little mac from being garbage
the balance team can go fuck themselves.

CRINGE

infinites and exploits that make the game less competitive should be fixed, think brawl's chaingrabs

Ah yes, lets buff Bowser,Ganondorf,Inceniroar,Dedede so every smash insta kills at 0%. That will help them keep up with fast characters!

Still one of the cutest game developers.

Attached: 1560821420342.jpg (1200x802, 109K)

>calling someone else a scrub when the premise of your thread is complaining about the best player winning

That's more like a fix rather than a nerf.

The only time nerfs should ever be implemented are for stuff like Brawl Metaknight or Smash 4 Bayonetta.

Joker is not as overpowered as all the scrubs keep claiming, but the problem is, Nintendo has unnecessarily nerfed all these other characters, and it's having a clear impact in high level play. It's because the idiots at Nintendo keep listening to scrubs crying for nerfs that the meta can never develop naturally.

>when the premise of your thread is complaining about the best player winning
That's one way of admitting you're a complete idiot.

I have no problem with MkLeo at all. I have a problem with Nintendo adhering to the demands of braindead idiots like yourself, who cry nerf nerf nerf.

I don't even want Joker nerfed.

>Imagine if he had a hand in designing a traditional fighting game like Street Fighter or King of Fighters.
He'd probably start by netfing ranged specials, zoning, 1-frame links and removing the invincibility frames of most DPs.

OH WAIT

"overpowered" is relative and you can easily argue that he has more and better stuff than 80% of the cast at which point it's just easier to nerf rather than uplift that 80%

How do you plan to balance bottom tier shitters like inceniroar, mac, kirby, Doc so that they are comparable to top tier characters? How do this in a way that is balanced at both the bottom and the top tier sets of players. How do you balance for skill level, if a character is hard to use but has no reward why play them over an easier one.

Your balancing doesn't work because what if you buff ganon a little to much? Do you then buff Joker to compensate? At what point do you stop. The argument that "Don't nerf characters lol" is why you will never be a game designer and never should be. It literally makes 0 sense when you put some though into it.

Yes, lets pander to scrubs like you and actively make the game slower and less fun.
I mean yeah, Nintendo might be a billion dollar company, but nothing wrong with them taking the lazy route at all. As long as they keep nerfing those damn characters who keep beating you online, right?

>if I just call them crybabies in every post I win!

>How do you plan to balance bottom tier shitters like inceniroar, mac, kirby, Doc so that they are comparable to top tier characters?
Who gives a shit. I'm not the developer.

>Your balancing
What? "My balancing"? Are you bum fuck retarded?
Buffing a character is literally as simple as changing a line of code. Nobody said every character needs big buffs right away, but it sure as fuck beats nerfing characters just because low skill trash like yourself can't handle the losses.

I don't give a fuck about balance but it's common sense what a company would do when faced with such a situation. Nobody is going to go over 80% of a 80 man roster to try to bring them up to par with a few characters when they could just bring down the view characters, not even mentioning this companay in particular

I'm making arguments, and evidently you're too braindead stupid to make even a single good counterargument.

I know it's all in vein though. Everyone can see Nintendo's going the nerf route, continuing to listen to garbage like yourself. We'll have 2 stock matches in tournaments soon, just like in Smash 4.

>"Don't Nerf characters"
>"WTF, I'm not talking about balancing?"

So you really are just a retard. Good stuff.

>see mom, just like that, I called him trash and acted like I go to tournaments and I won!

Hey idiot, they make changes to every character every patch.

Nintendo aren't nerfing because of time constraints, they're nerfing because they're listening to shitters like yourself.

Do you really think that Sakurai himself is conducting patches?
Shit on him for the DLC or something that he actually has a hand in. He's not tweaking character balance personally.

He's made some good games and bad, and some good and bad decisions.

>Competitively playing games
But don't you know?
If you don't play for fun, that means you're bad at the game, regardless of whatever technical skill you have.

At this point, I can only correctly label you what you are: a moron.
Not worth anything else.

>missing the point
I guess it's too much to expect 2nd grade reading comprehension from a bum fuck retard on Yea Forums huh?

>One of the reasons Melee has lasted so long is because that moron Sakurai can't get his grubby hands on it with his shitty patches.
it's like saying the only reason people still play super mario bros. is because they didn't taint it with updates. the irony is off the scales

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 21K)

Kid Icarus Uprising was a fantastic game.

Attached: 1494272120297.gif (272x251, 483K)

so how'd you do at your last local then big man?

Actually, Nintendo literally isn't listening to shitters like that at all. 90% of the shitters you are talking about actually want Ganondorf nerfed because they hate getting killed at 50%. I don't think you understand just how bad the average smash player is.

The same Ganondorf whose power output hasn't been touched in patches?

Bowser is not underpowered, dumbass

I know, because Nintendo is literally not listening to their fans like I said.

Sorry about your party game

The funny thing too, the melee has dug themselves so far in a rut they aren't even aware that melee plays kinda assy.

But he isn't at the top of the tier, he would be buffed to keep up with the actual S tier characters. When you can't nerf everybody is under powered to the the top.

It would have killed him pre-patch because that hitbox was fucking MASSIVE. That hurt to watch but the fact still stands that Leo was just outside of sweet spot range and that's what's gonna happen. Also to be fair, if Tweek's reaction to it was just a little off which cost him when Leo came back. I wanted Tweek to win that but I'm not gonna blame it on an "unnecessary nerf" because it was perfectly justifiable to nerf something that had the ability to spike THROUGH THE FUCKING STAGE and was a safer option than it had any right to be for the kind of move it was.

how do people get this angry over video games? it genuinely confuses me. how can you get to the point where you're this mad?

WHEN I WAS 10 EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT

the real way to make a balanced game is to not put 70 characters in it and expect balance to be possible

The real problem is that many of these nerfs are based off of online results which are going to be skewed pretty heavily. There is shit you can get away with online thanks to latency that would be plenty punishable offline yet is still integral to the character's toolkit and that's the shit that gets nerfed, thus punishing offline players and making it harder to work with correctly.

no the way to balance is to get the esports metafaggots to fuck off to begin with and just play the game.

Nothing wrong with getting emotionally invested in your hobbies. It’s natural.

>the way to balance is to not balance at all

a fellow brawl player I see

Attached: 1543838499691.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

didn't work for brawl

Wow, it's almost like 100's of thousands to Millions are playing online casually compared to the, at most 50 thousand that are playing offline competitively. I think we should balance around the few austimo's at tournaments desu.

Not everyone's a miserable sod like yourself.

>implying the metaknight situation would have escalated as bad as it did if it wasn't for spergs literally constantly shrieking about metaknight.

lol

>One of the reasons Melee has lasted so long is because that moron Sakurai can't get his grubby hands on it with his shitty patches.
That doesn't mean Melee's meta is even remotely balanced, it just means the lack of updates won't disturb its shitty playerbase.

By the way, you bet your fat fucking ass I'm mad.

This win would've meant so much to Samsora, who's one of the coolest Smash Ultimate players around, who's easily been one of the best players, but not many tournament wins to his name. Instead we have to see that fat spic win again, complete with his bored emotionless face like every other tournament he wins.

That's not to criticize Leo as a player, but when a tournament with that kind of emotional context is decided by patch changes orchestrated by the morons at Nintendo, of fucking course I'm mad. As if that isn't bad enough, most retards first reaction is "nerf joker!" - completely oblivious to the fact that nerfs are what skewed the results in the first place.

>a problem is no longer a problem if we pretend it doesn't exist

you might have a very bright future in politics

who the fuck are you talking about

and here we go right back to you being mad that the best player won

thinking nerfs are never the answer doesn't stop blaming a loss or a win on them from being scrubby

Delfy.

>and here we go right back to you being mad that the best player won
and here we go again with you being a complete idiot, ignoring the core of the argument in favor of one separate opinion post.

It's not my fault your brain is small.

It's not the dev team's fault Samsora and Nairo choked. Also, Joker has few results and has his share of bad matchups.

This has nothing to do with Nairo or Samsora's mentality you stupid idiot, this is to do with their characters being nerfed, which IS the result of the developers.

You cannot say for sure that Leo would have won if Peach's fair didn't get nerfed, or if they didn't add delay to her down b.

I bought the season pass and there hasnt been a single good character.

>This has nothing to do with Nairo or Samsora's mentality you stupid idiot
It actually does. You'd know if you watched.
>this is to do with their characters being nerfed
When did palutena get nerfed?
>You cannot say for sure that Leo would have won if Peach's fair didn't get nerfed, or if they didn't add delay to her down b.
He won at last week's EVO, where the 4.0.0 patch wasn't even applied, so there goes that.

>It actually does. You'd know if you watched.
I did watch and you're a complete idiot with 8 year old level reading comprehension.

>When did palutena get nerfed?
I didn't even bring up Nairo you utter moron.

>He won at last week's EVO, where the 4.0.0 patch wasn't even applied, so there goes that.
Again, irrelevant, but I guess your tiny brain has difficulties understanding.

I'm saying the patch changes had a direct result on this specific tournament. Evo is irrelevant, but I don't expect someone as retarded as you to register that through your thick skull.

Nice ad hom that didn't even address half my post. Should have just said "hoes mad" and washed my hands of this seethe thread.

Of course we do. Sakurai understands the cancer of the competitive community. I’m glad the man in charge is on our side and hates you faggots as much as we do.

This thread is just people indulging one man's temper tantrum over games he didn't even play in.

>Nice ad hom that didn't even address half my post
I actually did in the end, but really didn't need to because you're clearly an idiot.

>dude we try to make the characters faithful to how they play in game
>makes Joker a op stand user and Hero a RNG crit machine
Also smash is boring and has the depth of a puddle, what the character is doing is all they can do
There is no secret tech or skill gap just nothing like fighting games at all, and the side content is just non exsistent fuck they couldn't even bother adding series or character descriptions to spirits cause they are so damn lazy

I made a valid argument which you're evidently too braindead stupid to engage in. Such is the nature of retarded fanboys like yourself, who fiercely swear by Sakurai.

Except Joker is the Melee Fox of the game right now. Tons of options, but still takes a lot of work to do good with. So people see Joker winning lots of tournaments, while ignoring all the hard work that goes into having Joker be good. Joker isn't Metaknight, or Smash 4 Bayonetta, because if he was, there would be tons of Joker mirror matches happening of literally who nobodies either winning or getting second place with Joker easily. I am sorry you cannot stand MKLeo being good, but until someone rises to challenge him, this is how it is. Also this is good for competition, does nobody remember Zero's Diddy winning streak? It didn't end until his biggest rival, Nairo, rose up against him and finally succeeded. With Hero soon to join tournaments too, there is no way someone won't rise to the occasion eventually and beat MKLeo.

You're mad. You've admitted you're mad. You literally haven't gone a post without calling someone a name. Objectively, you're having a tantrum.

The skill ceiling for Ultimate is too high for most players actually. Sakurai expected top tourney players to be abusing shield parry, but most of them just aren't good enough to do that even in top level play.

I might be mad, yet I've still constructed an argument you're too much of an idiot to counter. You're worthless I'm afraid.

Hoes mad
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I made a valid argument
*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*
>Also smash is boring and has the depth of a puddle, what the character is doing is all they can do
I love how Furry Gay Coons insult people for insulting fighting games without, yet you have no qualms spouting this crap without so much as looking at a singe screenshot
> and the side content is just non exsistent fuck they couldn't even bother adding series or character descriptions to spirits cause they are so damn lazy
Literally every spirit has info on the internet.

Did you not even read a single word of the OP?

I'm not calling for Joker nerfs, I'm criticizing Nintendo for nerfing other characters.

but wheres LA EXCELENCIA NEGRA

Attached: 1565584218010.png (253x292, 97K)

i agree most players suck. but parrying does as well you have little to no frame advantage when parrying

If patches weren't possible then there'd be no hope for low tier characters like Ridley who just had a bunch of buffs. Sure he could use some more but it still helped him. Thinking some stuff should never be nerfed is a stupid train of thought too. I assume you're upset about Joker/Arsene. Joker himself is pretty solid as is but with Arsene it's retarded. Arsene needs to come out rarely. Maybe near kill percents. As is he has the damn thing out far too often.

I can smell this post and the internet is not a valid excuse for missing content that takes 2 seconds to add while putting a sparkling JPG in the game

I'm right

Attached: i'm right.png (857x854, 999K)

It's the fact that you get so much meter when getting hit. If Joker gets combo'd, he's rewarded for it, and is a few lazy hits away from catching up.

>I can smell this post
Nice ad hom
>and the internet is not a valid excuse becuz i sed so and i haz no argyuumint!
Hoes mad

>I assume you're upset about Joker/Arsene
You are a braindead idiot who can't read.

Characters like Brawl Metaknight and Smash 4 Bayonetta are the only instances where a nerf if merited. Everything else, absolutely not, including Joker.
I know your reading comprehension is sub-zero, but the real point of contention here is characters like Peach, Lucina, Ivysaur and others getting nerfed, when they were hardly overpowered and very clearly beatable.

Armada honestly said it best: nerf culture is taking over because Nintendo only cares about casual players like yourself.

>Twitter meme
Shouldn't you be in bed now since it's a school night

>nerf culture is taking over because Nintendo only cares about casual players like yourself.
Post your tourney results, faglord

Why does Joker take no damage when he does his guard move? Not only does he instantly get Arsene but he also negates anything you were trying to do to him. How is that at all ok?

>Clearly beatable
Yes, by the same 15 or so top tiers. I know characters below that should be buffed but if something is working far too well because of how safe/strong it is it's obvious what the balance team is going to do and that's cut back on that a bit. Bitch at me all you like, if you think Joker being able to take three hits and shit out a Ganondorf that's as fast as Sheik nonstop then perhaps you're the braindead idiot here my friend.

Attached: IMNOTSEETHINGISWEAR.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I kinda wish Ridley was a bit heavier but I'm not sure if that'd make him more combo food or not. Seems like no matter what he's going to get combo'd easy so he might as well be heavy to compensate.

I already know you're a complete idiot and a garbage player, no need to further reinforce the notion.

his motivation for making smash easier is because he was so good at king of fighters and he'd feel bad when he demolished people at the arcade.

>Why does Joker take no damage when he does his guard move?
He doesn't, retardo

The guard move at least requires a read and is easy to punish if abused. I just don't like that Joker is rewarded for eating a 40%+ string.

I think of it like Pikachu forward smash (unless that's a projectile and I never knew). It's like, a single bolt of electricity streaming directly from the sword, not shooting out.

Some moves have strange properties. Ness can absorb Snake's f-smash, but it it can't be reflected.

Pikachu and Snake are fine, the only thing Joker needs nerfed is rebel's guard, Arsene shouldn't come out that fast, maybe like 10-15% more hits needed when down b'ing, but otherwise he is fine too. Belmont's, Ryu, Duck Hunt, Villager, Dedede, Lucario, Mewtwo, Greninja, Corrin, Yoshi, Lucas and Bowser all need minor buffs in your balanced crowd.

So what would be the fix to rock crocking? Falcon and Dorf can act faster after hitting someone with Up-B?

i can explain that. Some moves like snakes fsmash,zss down smash, and hero's side b are not considered projectiles despite appearing as one. They are actually just hitboxes attached to the character at a specific point. However all hitboxes have the option to be absorb-able, but only real projectiles can be reflected.

>Do people still defend this idiot?

user, people defended ballsackurai after Brawl.

Think about that.

On Yea Forums, Smash is the only series where people will actually defend the creator dumbing down the gameplay by each installment, removing gameplay options between sequels, and lowering the skill ceiling from a skyscraper to a yurt. This WILL be defended and people WILL get assraged if you call them out on the fact that they're making excuses for someone deliberately sabotaging the gameplay of a series. They will do this for a multitude of reasons, the main ones simply being that they liked the dumbed down games because they can't play the previous ones, being underage, and being autistically devoted to a character who's in a new game. They'll likely cite arguments about quantity over quality, and when the actual quality of the games is brought up they'll pivot and divert to non-arguments and insults because there's literally no grounds to defend downgrading gameplay from sequel to sequel.

If you see someone defending this hack, just remember that you are inherently smarter than them and don't lower yourself to giving them (You)s. Let them seethe, let them dilate, let them guzzle their bean based milk substitute, but never lower yourself to their level, because they will never be able to cope.

I feel bad for Sakurai, he just wants to make his nintendo party games but he's inherited the worst fucking fanbase of all comprising of autists from around the globe from sonicfags to FFfags. What started as some friends playing some melee 1v1s on corneria and FD evolved into something hideous

Holy mother of absolute seethe

Attached: 1537807286171.jpg (925x925, 112K)

>Join arena
>Win against arena leader
>Get kicked
Every fucking time. Why do they do this? Just now I won against a PT who ragequit from the game after an SD, then he kicked me. What is this autistic shit?

Online smash players are fags.
It's why I dropped the game months ago.

>there's literally no grounds to defend downgrading gameplay from sequel to sequel

Yeah there is. It's for kids. It's a game where Mario fights Donkey Kong in Dream Land. And Brawl ultimately succeeded because of that hard change in direction.

>Join FFA arena
>Get ganged up for no apparent reason
>Join an arena with a long ass line
>Host leaves as soon as you get to play your first match
>Arena with customs on
>Every stage is a stage that instakills you while the person who picked it plays a character that can survive it
Arenas are better than quickplay but are still garbage.

Netplay some PM instead.

>when this moron has no idea how the game works at a high level.
Sakurai doesn't really know how a competitive game works on a fundamental level, let alone a high level.

I assume for Mac it's upgrading his recovery to something more stable. For Kirby I assume it's buffing his B moves and making his jumps faster or at least more maneuverable.

>Yeah there is. It's for kids.

This. Smash Bros is the Mario Kart of "fighting games". It's meant to be a game where your little brother and your niece and a bunch of children can pick up the controller and have fun and feel like they're playing the game to its fullest capacity. If there is a skill gap present, that goes out the window.

If you don't like the easy gameplay of Ultimate, play a different game that wasn't designed for literal toddlers. Don't know what else to tell you.

This. They shouldn't be rewarded for getting creamed. Same deal with Cloud, though that was more of a problem in 4.

I'm not gay, sorry.

I thought Sakurai isn't the one balancing this time.
They're now hiring pro players.

SHUT UP HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE MY TECH SKILL WITH YOSHI THE DINO IN THESE CONDITIONS

Yes you are.

>They shouldn't be rewarded for getting creamed.

It's a mechanic put in the game to give children and your girlfriend (implying) a chance to get a big +1 to pop up on their character to make them feel good about it and not want to quit the game because they keep losing and can't even get a kill. If you don't like that the game has casual mechanics and it's designed to appeal to shitters, play a real fighting game.

Leo made a ridiculous comeback about 5 times that tournament, you can't blame it all on the team's nerfs just because you don't like them on a conceptual level.

How does it feel to be a complete and utter idiot?

Nowhere did I say anything about Leo's ability. That doesn't change the fact that the nerfs are fucking stupid and unnecessary.

You really think the Ivysaur sweetspot was a-okay?

Yes.
Pokemon Trainer wasn't even winning any tournaments, that alone disqualifies any valid reason for a nerf. Just because worthless garbage like yourself can't handle it doesn't mean it should be nerfed. Same applies for literally every other character that isn't Brawl Metaknight or Smash 4 Bayo.

A move or aspect can never be broken, only an entire character?

op never responded to these posts asking about his tourney results, he's 100% a poser lmao

hope you enjoyed willingly seething for 3 hours you mad faggot

If something's broken, you fix it. That's not the same as nerfing a character.

Moot point anyway, it wasn't broken because Pokemon Trainer didn't win shit.

Probably because it's irrelevant and you're a worthless posturing idiot, desperate to dig something up in a vein effort to mask your sheer level of stupidity. It's not my fault your tiny brain couldn't even conjure up the barest of counterarguments.

Honestly, you should end your life. Morons like you never contribute anything to the world.

Alright, show's over, I'm done here. Thick headed morons like aren't offering any worthwhile discussion, so no reason to stick around.

God fucking dammit, I hate arenas now, bros.
>After this shit happens to me for the billionth time, I make my own glorious smashers arena
>Some faggy Palutena refuses to approach for the entire game
>Made the mistake of enabling that Persona stage with the slope, yes hazards were off
>They spend the entire game stalling with projectiles on the left side of the stage
>Kick them for intentionally stalling the game to piss people off since they were taunting while it went on
>Toon Link player does the exact same fucking thing to everyone for every game
>Everyone leaves because of the shitter invasion
Why does this happen? Why do arena tryhards exist when they literally gain nothing from cheesing other players?

PT main here. Ivysaur absolutely deserved the fucking nerfs, especially since Charizard was so disproportionately weak compared to him at the time. You don't know what you're talking about.

I have a confession to make: I'm nowhere near as good as Smash as I think I am. At least I believe that, because I get stomped on online. Even worse, Smash really gets me raging. I'm usually a good loser, I enjoy playing against good players and have a nice competitive stand off, even if I end up losing. But during Smash I just wanna punch a fucker in the face. Almost threw my controller through the screen earlier. I just can't stand all these spammers, campers and characters overly loaded with gimmicks. Add to that how absolutely shitty the online experience is and you got my blood boiling. At least there's no punishment for rage quitting, so I can just pull my Switch from the dock during the "kill hit" animation and disconnect before I lose any GSP.

Brawl should have been the last one

>Why does Joker take no damage when he does his guard move?
He takes half the damage you would normally do, stupid

This. First time I got smash ultimate and tried it, after having played Fox-only on Final Destination for years in Melee, I was so disappointed. I couldn't Doowop an Skippity Uppity Airslap into a Wavedashed Cockdump Sparklenut. You aren't even allowed to Spitshine a ledge canceled Dickknob after twirlywhirly dibbidybobbidyboo 2: Electric Boogaloo. Fucking inexcusable. I really hope Sakurai dies so the series can see its full potential.

brawl had SOUL
youtu.be/3SYR4S1ZtQo

You say this shit like it's exclusive to him. The director of tekken calls it a fucking casual game, capcom gives 0 shits about street fighter, etc.

>One of the reasons Melee has lasted so long is because that moron Sakurai can't get his grubby hands on it with his shitty patches
Newfag? Look into the PAL version of Melee.