Akatsuki Blitzkampf

When will they finally revamp and release their game? And when will they add more characters to BBTAG so it can be fully saved?

Attached: Akbk_top.png (600x450, 300K)

If it did get re-released it would be Japan only. Americans would flip the fuck out since their government is full of Nazi sympathizers.

If knly they added the real Nazis.

Unironically better then Skullgirls

That's not saying much since Skullgirls is pretty shit.

Shouldn't have been mahvel shit, Akatsuki is unironically big brain

why everyone hates skullgirl in /fgg/? i don’t get it

Agree

Attached: 1204151_p0.jpg (700x943, 76K)

/fgg/ is just sfV general, Skullgirls in particular probably got shit due to woolie shilling it super hard or something

Who else should they add?

Attached: Cast.png (2056x957, 2.59M)

Skullgirls is a bad game because MikeZ doesn't understand how to balance a game
>Infinites are bad, but instead of properly creating game systems/mechanics and appropriate framedata to prevent it, I will just create a "revolutionary idea" of see if an input occurs in a loop
Then people found infinites in the game anyways
>I want to create a game that is reset heavy
Then proceeds to make one of the most comboboar game in existence
>I messed up, but here is another revolutionary idea, the "undizzy meter" when you get hit in a combo, it builds up, and when it goes to max, you can use it like a burst
Everyone finds super degenerate ways to punish anyone who ever tries to use this mechanic since it can be forced when the opponent can use it
Also
>3v3 in a game that only launched with like 7 characters, also using a single character puts you at a huge disadvantage and the game isn't balanced around doing that but still gives you the option of doing that

>fighting with your hands in your pockets
Was it autism?

Attached: sai.png (105x242, 7K)

Because he's a true badass. I hope he comes in and thoroughly punishes air abusers.

Attached: Sai.jpg (600x888, 164K)

Kanae, needs more waifu grapplers

its like a cooler Tseng

Perfecti, Adler and Murakumo for maximum aesthetic and a nice combination of villans to Akatsuki ratio.

On a side note there are very few heroic characters in ABK, it's a fucking series of villains or former villains.

I honestly hope that since their poster boy is getting a lot of attention and praise
AND everyone just going nuts about Blitztank in BBTAG I hope they realize they can just get their game on Steam at least.
But that's hoping Subtle Style is willing to give a shit about a potential western audience AND porting an arcade exclusive.

Attached: mycaleperfecti.jpg (595x600, 95K)

Theee could be a potential, "REEEE, LITERAL NAZIS" when it's a fictional story and in no way attempting to endorse it. Literally aesthetic.

Attached: Adler.jpg (576x1024, 43K)

Are they ever going to improve the art and animations?

Likely in BBTAG they'll make new sprites like they did with Heart. Otherwise, we'll have to wait and see. Subtle Style is poverty game-makers but OUR kind of poverty.

Akatsuki Blitzkampf sprites and artwork had SOUL.

Attached: 1523598085697.png (540x572, 491K)

Unironically so. There is something charming about the style that you know would disappear if they went full Blazblue on their sprites.
A little bit of flaw creates a whole lot of character.

Attached: 1564950941105.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

used to fap to the chinese dress slut when I was younger
jew puncher is fun, has an interesting rooster

sprites for akatsuki are straight up lifted from uni. blitztank will definitely get new spritework as the trailers have shown.

Bump for chads

Most fun would be Kanae, Fritz, Anonym, & Wei, but having the villains like Adler & Murakumo would be a better fit I suppose. I don't play BBTag but I imagine that each of their gimmicks would work given how much bullshit from different series seems to mesh in it.

BBTag Blitztank sprites look really clean, but it's hard not to be clean when they have some of the most limited animation of any full-fledged fighting game character.

Perfecti and Kanae.