Your Turn to Die/Kimi ga Shine

twitter.com/nannkizum/status/1160707707357155328
Chapter 3 demo is here. Was able to get my copy.

Attached: EBupf8aWwAA6JWE.jpg (1462x2048, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFN0H035F_w
twitter.com/ClashNasa/status/1160819999465828352
youtu.be/sarP5DD1idU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76225484
youtube.com/watch?v=m3EHCTP3jic
vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i cant even read japan bro

I'll translate

thanks bro

Attached: EBu4Af4U4AERkTg.jpg (1024x714, 197K)

kino

Tell us how long it is.

It's about 8 hours long. This one seems like it will have more content than the previous chapters.

How many chapters will there be total?

3. Each one is 2 parts.

So this is the last chapter of the game?

Yeah

Basically

So you open up either going with the Kanna or Sou route.

But the beginning is the same. The opening parts shows Mishima and the real Sou talking. It seems Mishima was his teacher.

so mishima is involved? interesting.

if mishima knew him then why did he never acknowledge fake sou in the beginning? sounds kinda stupid already.

Because Mishima clearly knows more than he's letting on. You would never survive a killing game with that trusting attitude, user.

It is. I didn't think Mishima would be his teacher.

Still playing through the game but my speculation is that for the reasons the others seem to recognize real Sou but can't really remember him, Mishima was similar and couldn't really remember the whole Sou business. It makes sense why he was killed off before he got to see his file.

alright, that makes sense then. i forgot no one else could remember real sou either.

Yeah. That seems to be the mystery being answered.

Also Sara's father is the floor master for this third main game. His reasons for being involved was because of an accident during the Hades' Incident.

What kind of fucked up thing they must do in third floor?

Attached: cara3-8.png (230x624, 44K)

The third floor is already known to us.

Only the winner room and the exit.

Did you not play chapter 2? Where do you think it was taking place?

The 4th floor, you mean

ground floor
first floor
second floor
third floor

they call it the third floor in the game

Attached: SouHiy.png (300x624, 59K)

>the 7 people next to real sou in that poster

Attached: BaffledFrieza.gif (710x570, 2.71M)

fuck off eurocuck. We count first floor as ground floor.

The whole facility is underground anyway, ground floor is above the third floor. fucking retard

Man, I'm actually feeling the tugging temptation to buy this shit.

>The whole facility is underground
Not him but where was this stated?

It sold out pretty quickly. Lines were crazy at comiket.

Attached: Comiket.jpg (2048x1152, 243K)

>Burgers going full retard as usual
Why do you so desperately want to be wrong, just so you can be different?

rETARD

Here you go user. It's strongly implied. It could be a trick though.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x975, 564K)

I figured. But yeah it could really go either way. Could be underground or maybe elsewhere.

Why are there women at a cringefest like that?

Glad to hear that, guy must be really happy.

Idiot

The thing is, if the facility is above ground, then moving all that rubble would get pretty expensive and difficult to make authentic. It's easier to just build underground so that the organization can press one button and seal the entire death game if they need to hide it.

Attached: 69723529_p4_master1200.jpg (740x614, 300K)

Alright fuckers, we know this trial isn't going to wrap up the whole chapter, but there's no way it just cuts off in the middle of a sentence or anything. There's gonna be SOMETHING BIG to end on, otherwise there'd be nothing to hype up about this. What the FUCK is the big drop gonna be?

That is true. Good point. Though with that, I wonder how they managed to get the participants underground.

so who's the person in her room with the iv drip

ur fuckin mom lol burn

Attached: 1552695234211.jpg (480x311, 24K)

I want Safalin to mind break me

the real Sou if I were a betting man

Can't wait for Miley to destroy her

Attached: Miley.png (356x624, 86K)

Why do you think it's him?

I like this game but I dont get the praise for the soundtrack.
Half the songs loop really sloppily and the other half are made up of other songs.
Maybe its good by VN standards? I admitedly dont play alot of visual novels so I wouldnt know.

Attached: 1554710581427.png (1488x1392, 111K)

i guess we know everyone who dies then

Less the songs themselves, more the way they fit the scenes. Somewhat unique sound samples work in its favor as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFN0H035F_w

There's not much to go on, but if he was supposedly murdered but somehow survived it would make sense that he has some fatal injury or something requiring him to be on an IV. Although I guess it would be weird since the organization supposedly believes he's dead. But it's my best bet.

Iconic theme

But Reko nor Alice were among the 7 Same with Mishima.

the longer you stare at it the creepier it gets, an unironically non-memey cursed image

Basically this. Sou's theme is hype as hell.

dont prove me wrong ever again

>Although I guess it would be weird since the organization supposedly believes he's dead. But it's my best bet.
Not him but didn't Kai's files pretty much contradict that? Where the organization had deleted Sou's name from their system before(meaning he died) then it was restored(implying he was revived or never died to begin with)

Maybe it's because his eyes are somewhat....different from the other characters?

oh yeah, I forgot that tidbit, interesting. Maybe my theory is spot on then

Where. Is. Mishima's. Head.

Gin's plushie.

It most certainly is especially with the guy's face literally plastered on the chapter 3 demo cover as OP's pic shows. I think we're going to see this guy for ourselves. So your theory may actually be correct since if that guy is to appear, how would he do so in the place they're in? We never did find out the identity of pic related anyways.

Attached: Hmm.png (792x1900, 625K)

THIS. How is it not obvious at this point that the little rugrat stole Mishima's head?

I would have taken the Miley doll to fulfill my "personal desires"

>Can't imagine it's a survivor at this point...
What did he mean by this?

if that person really is sou, then that means he's been staying in the some room as miley this whole time. meaning miley probably did things to him while he slept.

Attached: Mileyy.png (356x624, 86K)

Lol I doubt he'd still have it by now. Tbh it'd explain why he snuck down in the first place. He probably smuggles shit from the Masters in it. Wouldn't even need to bring it back necessarily, could just have replacement ones to swap with dolls, or maybe his room in Chapter 2 would send him replacement plushies with new work materials in them.

The org has probably been developing realistic sexbot AI that cries when you rape it. Sou has been getting revenge raped by the sexbot, hence the IV.

"Sou's" route will end in hate sex between Sou, Keiji, and Sara. Miley might join in and Safalin will watch.

Exactly and how he's able to somehow get past Miley and whoever she was talking to down there. The kid's hiding things. It's pretty clear especially with him still alive.

>Miley
She already has the real deal. Why would she jump on a faker?

so he has to deal with miley AND the sexbot? i think being killed by alice would have been the better fate for him tbqh

>Miley and whoever she was talking to down there
did they ever elaborate on who she was talking to there?

sounds like heaven to me

I imagine him being so drained that he goes in and out of consciousness while being raped by either Miley or Mileybot, not able to tell which is which. Truly a fate beyond death.

>being raped and tortured by some insane sadistic bitch and a robot which leaves you constantly needing an IV
how is that heaven?

that's true suffering. what did he do to deserve this?

I also believed in the "Gin has no collar" theory, but none of them have collars in the hot spring scene. Is that even canon or just an oversight?

Not yet but obviously chapter 3 will reveal the identity of Miley's accomplice. Has to be someone that Sara and Keiji don't recognize or else they'd recognize the voice unless it's some disguise(which makes no sense)

I always just assumed the floor masters just took them off for that moment and then made them put them back on when they got out

I honestly don't really pay much attention to that hot springs scene. It was clearly just mindless fanservice. So yeah, I still think Gin not showing his collar is pretty suspect. We got "Sou" to show his, but never did the same for Gin.

Attached: Bath.jpg (1024x694, 94K)

Could work as an excuse to cover for whoever doesn't have one I guess. They'd all put their bracelets on in their changing rooms. Though desu, if there was a traitor, it'd make more sense to just give them a collar anyway. Could just be a dummy bracelet for show, or a backup in case they go AWOL. There's literally no benefit to allowing someone to not have a bracelet other than LE TWIST reasons.

That seems awfully courteous of them. Give them warm beds, meals and even hot springs and even remove their collars for them to enjoy.

I found it more funny than fanservicey with Kanna gawking at Sara's boobs

As an add-on, even the game masters have collars, so Gin not having a collar would be pretty retarded.

Can't really enjoy a hot spring if you get electrified because you got your collar wet

But no one would suspect the kid. I think that's enough reason for them to get away with the "no collar" thing. Though "Sou" is easily able to take his off for whatever reason seeing how he did so while he tried to escape his execution.

"Sou" has the "madlad" pass

Sara doesn't wash her hands.

It's not even about not being suspected, it's that Gin shouldn't take priority over the Game Masters. Leaving him without a collar would literally put the plan at risk because if someone pointed it out, they'd blow his cover. And even if Gin WAS top brass, might as well just wear a fake collar to pretend. The more I think about it, the dumber a twist it becomes.

Can't be fanservice when we hardly got to see much anyways. I mean Nao's retarded leaf hair covered up her jugs. But yeah Kanna eyehumping Sara's boobs and presumably doing something with them off screen was funny. Just shows Kanna has a dirty side.

But Miley doesn't look to be wearing one.

True.

Wow! That's long! It's it even the entire first part of ch3?

Miley would have more of an excuse considering she's a villain. The protags wouldn't go "ohhhh what the fuck, that is SOOOO weird that you don't have a collar!"

Gin is different though, since he's supposed to be captured too.

Madlad enough that he did something that even the floor masters couldn't do apparently? I mean the guy just takes his damn collar off like it's nothing. It's not even explained how he did this. Maybe the hacking he did is to blame.

user we really don't know what Gin's role would even be here if he's really up to something. Plus again, this is more of that the cast would not check a kid or think a kid is suspicious. It's not that dumb a twist. It's just everyone underestimating a kid especially when he comes off as childish.

Holy fuck and that was just the demo? Not even part 1? Nankidai must have had a lot of this done beforehand, maybe he was working on it in-between the Chapter 2 releases.

Who would want to wash their hands?

It's dumb in that even if he doesn't need one, having a fake collar on would eliminate literally 100% of the risks that NOT having a collar has.

I mean taking the collar off doesn't really do much when they have all those alternative means of killing you, but it was probably related to hacking

It's really because he was really wanting to introduce the true Sou so he made this chapter much more meaty than before and the demo itself is veeery meaty.

>Miley would have more of an excuse considering she's a villain
But she's a game master. Like Gashu who is also a villain. You made it a point to note that even game masters wear collars but Miley doesn't look to be wearing one.

>Gin is different though, since he's supposed to be captured too.
Yes. "Supposed to".

Or people just don't check him because they would never suspect a little kid who makes cat and dog noises.

well that much was obvious because sou's face is basically on ever ch.3 demo cover that i see nips tweeting about. nankidai didn't even try to hide him

I get your points and I'm not arguing that the cast wouldn't act that way. I'm just saying that even if Miley is the odd one out and even if Gin seems innocent, Miley not having a collar wouldn't be suspicious to the cast since she doesn't play by their rules. Gin not having a collar would be a big red flag though, so even if the cast is all good people, if the villains can afford to make duplicate bodies, they might as well give Gin a fake collar if he's a spy.

I think the Miley thing is a good point though, never noticed that since at the time of playing 1-1 and 1-2, I didn't think there'd be reason for the game masters to wear collars.

You're right.

twitter.com/ClashNasa/status/1160819999465828352

How long will I have to avoid spoilers before ch.3 gets translated?

I get what you mean but this just means the org. just believe that the cast would never suspect a little adorable kid who wants his mommy and makes cat and dog noises. It just relies on people underestimating him seeing how even Keiji didn't think to check Gin yet checked to see if "Sou" had a collar.

But it can go either way. For the Miley thing, I thought it was a mistake but she really doesn't look to be wearing one unless it's under that rope she wears around her neck but that doesn't seem likely. So why she doesn't wear one but Gashu does is beyond me. Idk if Rio Ranger and Safalin wear one too.

Gin dies if you vote for Nao.

Months.

It's not even about being suspected, it'd also mean that they'd believe that his clothes would never come loose. Aaaah, it might happen, and I'll be fine with it, but it is a contrived twist if it happens.

Good point. He could still be working with the villains though, kinda like Q-Taro.

If the anons in this thread are telling the truth, an 8 hour chunk of CH3 will be translated before the final part is out.

learn japanese so you don't get spoiled

Well he's the Junko of the game after all.

I get the feeling that "Sou's" route may not have a happy ending

It might sound a bit contrived but I just think it would be that the older participants wouldn't really pay much attention to a kid or think he's suspicious. But why I'm also suspicious of him is a petty reason here. Of the surviving people of that time, he's the only one besides Nao that wasn't there to react to real Sou's pic

Well duh. Guy's clearly lost it. We will get a end where he either kills Sara like he promises or Sara kills him like he believed she would or something else happens.

>Shin Tsukimi has a death wish and a revenge boner
>Kanna and Nao dead, both characters who tried to bring out the kindness in people.
>Reko, another kindnessfag, possibly dead
>Q-Taro becoming a moralfag because Sara and Kaiji teamed up to get a little girl killed, probably teams up with Shin.

It's gonna be a bloodbath.

And that's also leaving out Sou himself from this insanity.

this is why the alice/shin route is the best. all the goody goody chicks are gone and now we can have a true battle royale

Welp, time to never open these threads ever again.

You act like the demo will spoil anything.

I knew it. Sou was Sara's boyfriend.

Attached: SaraSouu.jpg (2000x2000, 349K)

Attached: SaraSou.jpg (2048x2048, 602K)

I wana be a cute orange haired girl so badly it’s not fair

NOOOO KEIJIBROS HOW CAN THIS BE?

his fault for not going for top tier pussy

Attached: Megumi.png (320x624, 67K)

What did Kai and Joe talk about???

Kai's role

Bros the game made me tear up

What parts

Which part user?

Attached: 69723529_p2_master1200.jpg (740x611, 306K)

Joe's death, Kanna's death, the moment with the Joe AI when you kill Sou, and I got a little misty with Alice's death although I was just more shocked. Nao's death made me upset and sad too but I was really fucking angry with how Gashu fucked her over, she didn't deserve that.

Yeah Gashu was an ass for that. She was basically doomed the start.

Don't you trust me?

Attached: 1565483245483.png (428x408, 227K)

Attached: 1562669391650.png (526x379, 19K)

I trust Sou.

Would you let Safalin mindbreak you?

Attached: 1565484215417.png (945x921, 156K)

I'll beat the shit out of her instead

I want to suck her straw

>start playing it after weeks of seeing these threads
>it's actually good

Attached: kemonito.gif (476x270, 497K)

I want to drink Safalin!

>Tia Safalin
>Tears are falling
Fuck this game and its pun names.

How do you guys feel about Ranger?

Attached: 72329762_p0.jpg (579x816, 480K)

don't forget:
>Sue Miley
>Smiley
>Rio Ranger
>Rearranger
>Rio Laizer
>Realizer

I wanted to smear his face on a wall before I had even seen him yet. That's how hate-able he is. I had a literal premonition of my hate.

best girl (male), he and Safalin made a good comedy duo

I couldn't. He kept giving me the Nagito vibes and i couldn't trust him because he kept shitting things up. So much regrets at the end of chapter two. I wonder if things would have been better if I gave him a chance and didn't shut him down on everything.
Sou was despairing from the first day man. 0% survival rate...

Based

Why did he choose his identity?

Soon the full game will be complete. Nice.

Attached: sou.png (960x624, 1.23M)

Someone dump the demo already so I can search the internal folder

Attached: cara4-16.png (600x624, 136K)

"Gin is the mastermind because he might not be wearing a collar" is kind of a dumb theory. If I was the mastermind, I'd just put a fake collar on. Why do something so suspicious?

Yo, you still in the thread? Vgperson said they'd be down to work on a patch if they can get a rip, you think you'd be able to send it their way?

Serious Q-taro is strangely intimidating. It was kinda odd that he denied footage and then just admitted later.

Gin's the meowstermind, woof.

AAAAAAHHHH
youtu.be/sarP5DD1idU

At the time, he was doing it just for the sake of appearing to oppose Kaiji/Sara to ruse Sou.

This is by the same guy that made the 999 series right?
is it as fun?

Ah that settles it, I just finished chapter 2 awhile go and with all the rusing going on during the main game I still haven't sorted out the entirety.

His cue cards are cute.

>This is by the same guy that made the 999 series right?
Nope

oh. no idea why i thought it was, ignore me
but is it fun?

It's not made by the same guy but it's a similar concept with the death game. The ending isn't out yet but I'd say the writing has been at least on par with 999, and I do think it actually beats 999 in terms of character writing.

To add on and answer your question directly, yes it is fun and a total ruse cruise

DON'T GET INTO THE RUSE CRUISE

Attached: akumu7.png (816x624, 208K)

New players on the thread
Get out while you can

WHERES THE DEMO

Oh shit, I left it at the beginning of the second chapter. Thanks for the remainder. Also happy that this game exists at all.

Have fun with Chapter 2, it's a happy time

For me it's Sara.

Attached: 1565468832101.jpg (707x1000, 731K)

For me, it's Punished Sara

What does the ぽ symbol on Gashu's jacket mean?

>I just can't see you as bad guys...
>Even Sou and Alice must be good people, really...
>All of you guys...are my friends.

Attached: 1560729982859_image.jpg (974x643, 113K)

Attached: 1528473677641.png (634x483, 341K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: crying nigga.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

If you count hallucinations, Sara can do Chapter 3 with all the boys. I can't wait to play with my harem.

Time advanced.

Anyone else having trouble with vgperson?
Was working earlier, but now I'm stuck on the loading screen.

Sou literally did nothing wrong

He looks like Keiji

When that happened I had to restart my laptop and it worked, but not sure what was causing it

Must be something else, I restarted and it remains. I'll keep trying anyway.

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

Are you translating it?

BASED

I wonder what Shin and Sou interactions will be like. Can one game handle two madlads at the same time?

I have to admit, the entire premise of the Death game feels like a trial for AI, where puzzles test the cognitive abilities, and Main game social skills, think of something along the line of Talos Principle. And to top it odd, they also introduced AIs and dolls into the game to make sure that participants aren't uncomfortable with the idea of some of them being AI, because they all are.

It'd be weird though since we've established that dolls don't bleed and we've seen plenty of people bleed plus we could see Alice's intestines, you could see straight through the dude.
Now if 1 of the remaining was a doll I could buy it but I'm not sure if we haven't seen anyone not bleed yet.

What if they're testing it so they could create an actual death game where you could pay for them to create an AI of yourself to participate in it? For millions to watch. I fucking would.

But didn't Safalin bleed when she demonstrated the salve?

Miley also bled when attacked by Kai after Mishima's death

>tfw you will never meet Shuz

Miley clearly swirched places with her doll

*Switched

>we've established that dolls don't bleed
Or maybe we've just established that there are dolls that don't bleed. Maybe they've intentionally set up that difference to add to their conception that they're really human. Doll Reko was an experiment to see how quickly they'd turn on something they perceive not to be human that infiltrated their group, despite them not being real people either.

I got up to the first main game but was too much of a brainlet to understand the keymaster, sage, and sacrifice roles so I stopped playing. I feel like it would have been better from a VN standpoint if the captives had to just vote without having to figure who has what card but noooo it has to be like danganronpa

The cards are what forces them to vote on someone to kill. That's the struggle. Without it they'd just vote for whoever they hated most and there would be no dilemma.

>it has to be like danganronpa
what
dont say random shit just because you are stupid to not understand 4 roles
(if keymaster is voted for, everyone dies, sage knows who the keymaster is.
Sacrifice dies if isn't voted for, but they have 2 votes and if they are voted, they escape with someone of their choice, and commoner does nothing)

lmfao are you fucking serious

>Alice and Sou pop up wordlessly when he says this looking conflicted
>Gin too

>Chapter 2 climax
What was it all for, bros? It's not fair.

Attached: 1542419544041.jpg (1800x1200, 1.48M)

>replaying ch2-2
>trial changes colors to blue
>every discussion there has seme/seme-ks playing
>trickster sou is now only a bitch waiting for you to save his ass
god that was so kino and then gashu offed himself

Attached: 1398243253.png (614x474, 605K)

Will do

I'm the kind of faggot that looks up gamefaqs for Ace Attorney trials and even I could comprehend whats going on in this game
You must have a serious learning disability, user. Please get it checked out!

That's what I want to know tbqh

Dude is listed as a candidate despite having a 0% chance for a reason.

Oh shit. BASED

Keiji is going to get the sacrifice this time isn't he

He likely will be

This game is RNG bullshit hurr durr you get sacrifice get fucked like what am I suppose to do kill everyone or die?

Adapt

just get like 2 people to vote for you user, it's not that hard. You can even conspire with someone else since you can bring 1 person with you

Shitty bait but it made me respond, here's your (you)

Actually you can avoid the sacrifice in each round. In the first you don't have to claim the card and can even move them around, although I agree it was a bit silly since there was a fake rule to mislead players. In the second there was trading and you are told tokens are important but again, how are you supposed to know that the tokens would be needed after the sub-game?

Who even cares about that trade if the gamemaster will just put the sacrifice on someone and kill himself

Why don't they just trade the sacrifice to Gashu that faggot midtrial

He didn't just do that on a whim he was deliberately fucking up the game and died for it.

Butthurt Naofag

The point is that if the game is run by gamemasters who's only punishment for fucking with the rules is something they clearly don't care about, the game is fucked either way.

He'll probably find a way around it. Sneaky, thieving backstabbers like him always do.

I wonder why Miley was against it

WHERE'S THE PORN?

But then I'm putting the lives of potentially like 14 other people over my own, it's not faaair.

Post iconic sprites

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>yfw you're the sacrifice and failed to go through the first round.

Alice is a transexual icon

Attached: tumblr_pu2z57xWZy1yrw3l7o6_400 (1).png (350x350, 149K)

I really hate westerners.

You mean 14 literal whos

So will he get overshadowed by the real deal?

Edgy

He's not wrong.

Maybe, who knows? I'd love to see him fuck over the real Sou somehow though

Attached: nnn.jpg (840x1057, 265K)

this. i can't believes people actually care about this. first moment you get to escape, you take it

Seems like the other way around is more likely to happen.

Iirc, what happened to his scarf after he died? It wasn't on him when Sara discovered his corpse.

>can't believe people actually care about murder lol

*No So, Sou blares loudly*

Attached: EAWlmQDXoAA20aI (1).jpg (480x360, 44K)

>hurr i'm going to keep playing this game where i can die with a bunch of strangers lol

I don't recollect people signing up

Because these are the same retards who will probably die thinking that everyone here trapped with them is their friend.

I think I'm beginning to grasp why some elevens are really fucking autistic about hating gaijins, goddamn.

If you think about it the game will probably continue until there are like 2 people anyway so if you kill everyone as the sacrifice you're really only murdering them fasterer.

This. And what are the odds that no one else will try to act for their own survival? Close to none. Fuck this game I'm out.

and that matters why?

pretty much. the nao ending is the choice i'd make tbqh. sucks for the other guys but i've seen people die here, i don't want to die here, i get family and friends waiting for me, i hardly know these people and some big boobed chick who wants to help me out even after the game is leaving with me. there is no benefit on staying behind

I'd hate them too. Westerners are fucking cringy.

low IQ and empathy post
high logic little faith post

t.nao
Get outta here slut! Whore!
Don't we all?

Nao acted like I expected from anyone else. She was going to die. Tell me you wouldn't try to do what she did with a straight face.

wait they do hate them?

Gashu probably did care about dying but he cared more about killing a non-candidate. We'll know why in the next chapter.
>the game is fucked either way
Yeah it's clearly not running smoothly.

you shouldn't, since there's no guarantee Nao will actually pick you to take with her. She might change her mind and pick Kanna or Gin since that'd probably be the right thing to do. This makes it a both immoral and illogical choice to vote for Nao.

t. dumbass brainlet who'd die in the first trial like joe

I genuinely wouldn't because of my low self esteem and overabundance of empathy.
I would have a winrate lower than Sou.

>yfw when Gashu come back to life next trial

This. What was she supposed to do? Just give up and die? Especially when she was unfairly screwed over by the floor master who died refusing to give them an extension? I don't hold anything against her when I vote for her. She clearly was saddened about having to betray the others but she wanted to survive. I'd do the same.

>Because I was fucked over in life I have an excuse to kill multiple other people to spite the now dead culprit
seems a bit dumb but ok

There are only 6 people left with a potential 7th person out there and this next main game is the last one. There's no way it will end with just 2 people left unless we have a massacre for this final chapter.

When did the stunted empathy squad bust into the thread?

>Howdy, Sara. Can I borrow 10 of your tokens please? ;))))))

Attached: cunty cunt.png (200x200, 61K)

>Gashu probably did care about dying but he cared more about killing a non-candidate
Then why hasn't he tried to kill Sou if he's the guy in Miley's room?

no one is fucking saying its right, but its a normal reaction from any person who doesnt want to die and we can understand why she would do that in that situation

Attached: v mouth.png (364x448, 231K)

Unless they have another couple pre games to kill off random people, and since this game is hardly made to be fair why not.

Sure thing pal! I'm sure you have honest and good intentions regarding why you want 10 tokens, I can always trust you Q-Taro!

no it doesn't. nao already liked sara(you) more than everyone else except maybe reko at that point. plus she's in your debt as you basically saved her life. sure there's no guarantee that she'd truly pick you but nao is such a fragile girl that it's blatantly obvious that she's not really good at being deceitful. so her sticking to her word is easy to assume.

>Gosh, thanks! Now gee, I'm thirsty. I'm just gonna get a cold beverage from the vending machine in that shady room, ok? See you in a bit!

Attached: cutthroat hamburger.png (720x1084, 1.01M)

Why would he? Because he's not on the candidate list?
Assuming it is the real Sou, I don't know. There's clearly some fuckery but I won't pretend to know the answers.

Here's another 10 tokens, can you get me something too?

As a doll.

Well too bad. She hardly knows those guys and she's been screwed over. She gave them way more thought than I would have.

It's funny because Alice is an okama, but the person who made this probably sees him as a transman

I hate this motherfucker so damn much

Young Mishima.

>I have an excuse to kill multiple other people to spite the now dead culprit
Except she's not doing any actual killing you retard.

Man, there's really nothing better than watching trickster types freak the fuck out.

Attached: 1558963107295.png (587x571, 230K)

>"don't vote for Kanna! what are you a kid killer?"
>*let's Gin get poisoned*

We'll have a pre game sure but even that won't be enough unless like I said, a massacre happens. Which is likely for the route where "Sou" lives.

>Why would he? Because he's not on the candidate list?
Isn't that literally why Gashu went after Nao? Because she wasn't on the candidate list either? Real Sou would be on the same boat as her.

You're right there's a middleman which absolves me of all culpability

>chapter 1-1 mini game is an easy but fun riddle
>chapter 2-2 mini games are taptaptaptaptaptap
But why?

I assume that was intentional, exposing the guy as a hypocrite so you're less likely to trust him, he can't walk his own walk.

Do you really think he'd be able to kill that guy off even if he wanted too? If that is really the real Sou there, then it's clear the organization has plans for him and that he's important to them. Why else would he be kept in Miley's room on an IV? This goes beyond Gashu.

can you prove to me that Gin's actually a kid instead of robot?

Attached: cara4-18.png (600x624, 425K)

That sprite is the key to all this.

>I hate this guy for wanting to survive :(

>tfw ch3 has gin in danger again and q-taro still does nothing

Attached: phon.png (245x336, 102K)

You retards really need to play the game. Its embarrassing reading your posts.

fuck you muscle gorilla

Attached: gin bleeds.png (620x476, 432K)

Sorry not an argument sweetie

Chapter 2's main game should have been about choosing someone to sacrifice after learning their about them from the prize exchange AI, in my opinion.

Good. If that dumb kid keeps being a hindrance, then he's better off dead. This isn't a nursery.

now you see why westerners shouldn't get these games? even japanese fans aren't autistic about these muh morals nonsense and understand the context

Can someone explain the Sou thing to me? I dont really get it.

Why don't you use your big brain and show us why you think we didn't play the game.

He found the list of names in the first game, and the path to lower floors in the second one, he's been one of the most useful members in the group.

Isn't that basically the Kai incident all over again?

>Real Sou would be on the same boat as her.
Not necessarily, he may have been a candidate before he died and came back.

What exactly are you struggling with?

You've been doing a very poor job at this whole muh westerners thing, it's embarrassing

what sou thing

this. how many times will gin need to keep getting in trouble and everyone bending their backs to help them at the risk of their own lives? it's not fair to them. who cares if he's a kid? this is a life and death situation.

Thankfully this game will hopefully just remain in Japan and chapter 3 won't get translated for here.

Kai ultimately got offed for being the sage, I'd get rid of the cards for the second round and make it exclusively a discussion about who is the best for the group with them having to actively choose one person to kill at the end.

Yeah, sure thing that's happening.

Attached: 1554393213025.png (339x273, 127K)

He's been more useful than Q-taro though

Delusional, but keep repeating it to yourself maybe it'll happen.

No he hasn't. He's been the kid who got trapped in chapter 1 and needed saving and the kid who was dumb enough to not get tokens so he had to be saved again with Q-Taro having to get hurt saving that dumb kid.

Should have just let him die at that point.

I understand Q-taro being too much of a lil bitch to press the button the first time.
Not pressing it after being told that it takes like 5 injections to kill a full sized male is what puts him on the shitlist.

How do we know this?

Alright, I'll show you, shall I?
>In the Alice route, he outright takes the final three shots for Gin.
>In the Reko route, he feels immense remorse for his willingness to let a child die
If you pay close attention to his lines during the 2nd Main Game, he keeps mentioning how they'll lose their humanity if they choose to sacrifice a child. He knows this because he almost did it with Gin. I'm not saying you didn't play the game, however, I just think you're speedreaders.

that's likely what will happen. westerners don't deserve this game since they're too stupid to understand it

delete this
im the most trustworthy candidate

Attached: cuntaro gun.jpg (128x128, 7K)

Too bad we already got at least 2 people translating it

You retards really love speedreading through games.

It's easy to go back to preaching after you don't do it lmao, but I guess since he reconciled after being shown that he is equally incapable of doing it that makes him great.

First off, I didn't make an Alice route yet.
Second off, I'll never take what characters say in this game at face value. Everyone is hiding something.

>lets the kid take the second shot despite obviously having a much worse chance of surviving them than the gorilla sized q-taro
>it's okay that he's a bitch though because he said he's sorry afterwards
just delusional, my dude

>If you pay close attention to his lines during the 2nd Main Game, he keeps mentioning how they'll lose their humanity if they choose to sacrifice a child
Pretty nice to say this after he already saved his own ass.

Not him but Kai made it a point in his reports to mention how there's been 20 participants planned with not everyone having their own files. There are specifically 4 who are always listed as non candidates which were Joe, Kai, Nao and Kugie who were all with candidates when they got dragged into the game. Real Sou isn't listed with those guys so it implies he was to be a candidate before Alice supposedly offed him.

Not him but you're just proving his point on how much of a retard you are. But I wouldn't expect Ginfags to be smart.

>Miley was Gin's mom

Q-Taro went from fun to hate but ultimately understandable to bandwagon meme hatred overnight.

>back to namecalling because he can't form an argument
lol

Including Gin.

Yeah after helping out a stupid kid who literally chose not to get tokens like everyone else. Q-Taro didn't need to take any shot for him.

I wish I was this dumb.

Q-Taro is way better than Gin

C'mon just 10 tokens that's all I need sara trust me

Why was Sou unable to open the cabinet when Joe could do it easily? Why is it that Sara was able to easily overpower Sou? Why does he have a 0.0% survival rate?

Does he have the physical prowess of a cancer patient?

Attached: soup.png (200x250, 46K)

You keep posting about how Q-taro had to get hurt for Gin, when the same would have happened with other person if Gin had gotten tokens. The point of the fucking test was to share the shots.

Miley is real Sou's nurse.

he's a NEET who shitposts on Yea Forums all day

To be fair, he never preaches the virtues of not sacrificing the kids before this point. In fact, in the first main game he's the one putting Gin and Kanna up to the chopping block by suggesting they're useless. He goes through a clear arc of being willing to knock off anyone to maximise his survival to deciding that he draws a line a sacrificing children after almost doing so himself.
>Second off, I'll never take what characters say in this game at face value. Everyone is hiding something.
Fair enough. I don't personally think there'll be a twist where he's merely pretending, but if that is the case I'll obviously change my tune.
The point is that he comes to the realisation that he was being an absolute bitch, regardless of which route you pick, and grows from it. I don't think that can be considered hypocrisy unless we reach a moment after this change of heart where he still pussies out from saving Gin and/or Kanna.

Here you go!

Japs have gone full uber-autists when it comes to pumping out fanart

Attached: kimi_ga_shine__by_haiirokun_dczmomx-pre.jpg (1032x774, 174K)

What if they didn't know about the antidote?

>it's ok for the retarded kid to be the crutch here after refusing to get tokens
>could have been anyone else
But it was Gin. The dumb kid who chose not to get tokens like everyone else. It's too had Q-Taro had to get dragged down with him.

I mean that's the point right, people are hesitant on just trusting words after the fact and it'll take a second similar situation to test whether he's truly changed.

>That Nao
Out for murder

>Including Gin
Specially Gin. He's more suspicious than a black man loitering after dark.

>In fact, in the first main game he's the one putting Gin and Kanna up to the chopping block by suggesting they're useless.
Q-taro is based. Wish we got rid of those two deadweights back then so we can keep Joe and Kai instead.

Yep. I'm expecting that kid will be working with the bad guys.

Thanks I just wanted to buy the victim tape, want to watch it with me?

I feel like...I've seen this guy before...

Attached: TheMythTheLegend.png (300x580, 205K)

Yeah, that's fair. Whilst he did choose to vote for Sou instead of Kanna that's not exactly a life-threatening decision from his perspective (even if it can lead to Nao winning through a collective lack of foresight.)

I'll pat your back lots.

Anyone would have him get dragged down because that was the point of the game, it isn't a Gin thing because he would have been replaced with anyone. If anything the one that put Q-taro in that situation was himself trying to escape in first place.

He didn't deserve what happened to him

Attached: Photo.png (580x624, 89K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76225484

I wonder if the organization will turn out to just be evil for the sake of being evil or will it end up having COMPLEX motives

>devise a plan to kill yourself even though an instruction is on the door how to survive
he got it coming

That wasn't him it was his fake flesh container. Now he is free.

>I can't even read England.

>a-anyone would have done it
It was still Gin no matter how much you continue to spin these narratives.

So what is his alignment? Will he bring good to the others or bring bad?

I hope it's the former. Tired of all these villains having sympathetic or COMPLEX motives.

Chaotic Good

I'm not spinning anything, I'm pointing out the obvious thing that you seem to refuse to acknowledge.

Ginfags sure love to blame everyone except their boy.

Neato.

To be fair, nobody looked at the back of the door either.

Just like you refuse to acknowledge that your boy was a retard who chose not to get coins and got what he deserved. Q-Taro didn't have to do anything for him.

If "Sou" is Nagito, then Sou is Junko.

>0.0% Survival Rate
>classified as a candidate, not a participant

Crashing this death game with no survivors.

Attached: 1528287740136.jpg (840x558, 91K)

He's getting BTFO by Sara or the real Sou. He's no longer needed with the real deal coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3EHCTP3jic

Nowhere in my posts I've said Gin was right for not getting tokens, the only thing I'm saying is that Q-taro getting the shots wasn't a noble sacrifice but the point of the test, regardless of who was chosen for it. That's the only thing I've posted but you keep saying he didn't have to do anything and that Gin should have died.

No one is right except Gin.

Inb4 Shin's 0% was a typo and it was actually 100%

doubt

Attached: 00.png (1016x790, 312K)

Everything.

That's a fake

I still think those percentages meant something different. Whatever brain scrambling that happened to everyone to make them all recognize the real Sou but have no idea why happened to Sou too. Showing him the percentages and convincing him that the 0.0% meant that he was going to die manipulated him into trying to be someone else, and he decided to name himself Sou Hiyori due to whatever residual was left over from his brain being messed with. They could've put the scarf on Sou too to give him something to associate with the real Sou so the name would come to mind more easily.

Wouldn't doubt it, considering you already find him like that lifeless.

>something's off
Huh?

Threads were comfy now I can't even read the spoiler tags worry free due to the moonrunes readers knowing everything already. For the lucky anons who had the chance to go at the Comiket please be careful throwing around the contents of the demo

Attached: sueur.gif (256x192, 56K)

We already know he's a fake. We're going to see the real Sou in chapter 3

I still wonder what the cast's connection to the real Sou will be. Sara's the only one who doesn't recognize him and I don't believe Nao or Gin were in the room when the real Sou's file was being shown.

Who want to go to comiket?

Attached: 1565601756012.jpg (640x853, 172K)

The whole real Sou and fake Sou business reminds me of real Junko and fake Junko.

Brace for spoilers. I'm out for a while before I get spoiled

Are you IQ0? There are multiple hints that all candidates exist only fore this "game". Also im 99%sure it has something to do that the AIs cant process death.

Wasn't that just Gashu's babbling?

>AIs cant process death
Mishima's AI says he's scared of "dying" when he asks Reko to break the monitor though.

Can we really trust what he says

>he didn't kill the robot
LMAO

Attached: rekoshi.png (816x624, 257K)

not him but he said they were born to win or succeed or something. atleast concerning the candidates and hints that their upbringing is why they're involved here or atleast why they got chosen

No. Saras father said shes not her real daughter and Qs orphanage has the same name as the organisation.

I dont really remember 100% but im sure it was mentioned that the AI buggs out when they die or something.

I thought he was talking about Shin's body being fake, not about Shin being a fake Sou.

Imagine if Sara was thrown instead ah.. haha

Nah Shin was 100% dead there.

Kanna is adopted and Gin's father is also not blood-related
And it was just Ranger saying he tried to put Mishima's death memories on Mishima AI

Haha could you imagine all the blood and brains scattered everywhere

The first part can be Gashu just running his mouth. The second however is probably the only thing worth note.

>No. Saras father said shes not her real daughter and Qs orphanage has the same name as the organisation.
Sara not being his real daughter doesn't mean shit though.

Attached: 1555502698020.jpg (202x249, 8K)

Were Keiji and Mishima adopted too?

Attached: 143973143.png (626x472, 462K)

Whats up with the whole Shin Sou thing? Can someone explain?

We don't know anything abt Mishima and Keiji lived with his poor mother but nothing about being adopted or not real mother

That's just him running his mouth.

Shin is a guy that assumed the identity of Sou.
However Sou is a real person supposedly killed by Alice and was teased to not be actually dead and returning in the final chapter.

>We don't know anything abt Mishima
Hmm. Then wonder what makes him a candidate.

didn't know that about keiji because he's usually so guarded on his secrets. interesting.

Friendly image

Attached: Your Friendly Baldman.png (554x768, 323K)

Candidates seem to be chosen based on their upbringing like Gashu hinted at or some connection to the real Sou.

He spills most of his beans if you nag him enough.

Even Sara commented about that remark
"(What is he talking about...?)"
and there was a strange sound effect, there's no way he was just running his mouth

but how much of those beans are legit is the question

Oneshot Detective

They're clones of past participants who have been guided into their roles for this game. The games with AI were run to see how well they were raising them into who they needed to be.

Attached: wat.png (352x420, 49K)

Sara was just questioning the weird random thing he said. Seems reasonable to me.

Wouldn't be surprised with AIs and dolls being things

NOW FOR THE ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST
It was all a dream :)

Is there a way to save joe

Attached: tazuna_joe_3737.jpg (505x505, 55K)

all the information that he gave about his past seemed sincere enough

Attached: just have some hallucinations, excuse me.png (678x462, 149K)

>they were dolls the whole time
This would be the worst twist

Specially after that useless lenghty discussion about doll Reko.

So is all this "real Sou" shit from the Alice route? Because I don't really remember anything about it.

Mash the button fast enough :^)

>imagine smelling Saras used thong she is wearing the whole time full of piss and pussy juce
hnnnnnnnng

yeah but it's clearly not the whole deal

i mashed it so fast the game couldn't keep up
i think i was mashing it for a straight minute and then gave up
:(((((((((((((((

i didn't know this game was sexual

Attached: chrome_YE3UAf6pRd.png (475x38, 2K)

Which girls wear thongs in the game?

It's sexual enough to make me diamonds

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (814x617, 431K)

No. Did you finish 2-2?

Dolls don't bleed remember?

Is that really possible, to save him

Based

Sara, Reko and Kanna

Yeah. I know that Sou is actually Shin, but people are saying stuff about everyone knowing the old Sou that I don't remember.

They expire though :')

Anything could be a trick at this point.
I'm not saying it's likely, since it would be a retarded writing move, but it's still slightly possible.

Speedreading retard

When they're messing with Kai's notebook, they find a file on the real Sou and when everyone look at his picture they get a weird reaction to it.

nope, no matter how much you click you are only delaying his death and making him suffer longer :^)

That's technically saving him though lmao

Is it something about this game that makes people forget 50% of it? The game isn't that long, is this the power of speedreading?

Attached: huh.png (236x251, 98K)

Was everyone in that room when the file was shown?

Yes. Once again westerners are retards who don't pay attention

I dunno why I don't remember this. Was it optional?

>I gotta hurry up and finish reading this so I can post about it in the threads!

Don't respond to bait

It was not. It was a very significant story event.

>and then get outed as a speedreading retard in the process
What's the point?

Gin and Nao were absent which implies they have the biggest connection to that guy that we don't know about yet

I'm a NEET so I have free space in my brain to remember every single dialogue from this game

Well shit, maybe I'll read chapter 2 part 2 again.

>dude you're a NEET for paying attention to simple story in a not very long game
Autism

one thing is forgetting some dialogue, other is forgetting an entire important scene like

what connection could those two have to the real sou?

Based on watching a playthrough, this is slowly winning me over. If a bit quirky.

Another quirk is it’s almost like the Dev is making the game itself in parallel to the asset phase. You get portraits that, while acceptable to use earlier, are being used halfway through the game—The non-evil portrait of Q-taro taking his hat off is only used two or three times in the second chapter, which kinda suggests that those portraits weren’t even made before finishing the first chapter. Another example is the Disclosure art, which was completely absent in the first chapter—a shame, because I thought those were pretty good assets.

Do it. I'm about to redo the whole second chapter for different routes.

>immediately getting offended by that simple post
Yeah, autsim would explain.

>Another quirk is it’s almost like the Dev is making the game itself in parallel to the asset phase. You get portraits that, while acceptable to use earlier, are being used halfway through the game—The non-evil portrait of Q-taro taking his hat off is only used two or three times in the second chapter, which kinda suggests that those portraits weren’t even made before finishing the first chapter. Another example is the Disclosure art, which was completely absent in the first chapter—a shame, because I thought those were pretty good assets.
Remember they are a free RPG maker dev

Gin could have been from his hometown or maybe his little bro or something.

Nao could have been a classmate of his or his waifu. But I think Sara being the only one(for now) who doesn't recognize him may be something more telling.

The dev is selling the ost though

Yeah, and not to mention every chapter took about 6 months to be released, we're lucky this game wasn't translated before. I can't imagine how it would be if this game was translated ever since ch1-1 was out

Yeah, I know that. I’m still giving leeway because It’s basically one person making it. I just hope that we can get a more polished version once the initial game is done. The dev could make a “definitive edition” update once we’ve enjoyed the ending for a bit.

Actually, does RPG maker allow for game updates? Or is it a Steam game?

Nao being his classmate makes sense, and that would connect Mishima to him as well. I can't see a direct connection to Gin, though.
If much Sou would be more related to Kanna, there's no way those hairs are just a coincidence.
Kanna being an orphan even makes it more sketchy.

kek

Kinda stupid they didn’t realize the guy was standing right fucking next to them.

And...I kinda wish the collar gambit actually paid off.

but who is portrait?

Attached: portrait.png (816x432, 12K)

I don’t think it makes sense. The real Sou is dead, and Shin stealing his name would’ve definitely made Nao mad. You could argue that this has something to do with the “faked upbringing” bit, but that’s only speculation.

The survivor of the Hades Incident.

Fuck if I know. He kinda looks like the white-haired kid from the victim movie, but I doubt it. Another possibility is Gashu’s actual son, or hell maybe Shin before turning himself into Sou.

>Kinda stupid they didn’t realize the guy was standing right fucking next to them.
What are you talking about?

So is it released in chapters? Should I just wait until its finished? I know PC but what platforms?

if nao was his classmate, im assuming she just like the rest from the laptop scene and she cant remember him for whatever reason. Just the name wasn't enough to trigger her memory

The true mastermind behind everything.

His true goal is immortality by creating perfect body clone by implanting his memories in the death game winner where no sacrifice ever win

They see a picture of a creepy green-haired, green-eyed guy with a polka dot scarf, while there is a creepy green-haired, green-eyed guy with a polka dot scarf standing next to them.

They don’t realize it’s the same person.

>Nao being his classmate makes sense, and that would connect Mishima to him as well. I can't see a direct connection to Gin, though.
Exactly. Mishima would be connected to Sou because he taught him like he taught Nao so it gives Nao something more than just being a "non candidate who was with Mishima at the time when he was taken". She'd be connected to Sou himself.

But yeah the one with Gin is a stretch but we really don't know what they could do with that.

>If much Sou would be more related to Kanna, there's no way those hairs are just a coincidence.
>Kanna being an orphan even makes it more sketchy.
That's what I think too. Kanna and Sou look pretty similar with green hair and eyes. Their hair color even seems to be of a similar green color tone. Plus there's the ends of their hairs that look kinda similar. With Kanna being an orphan, it does make this theory more credible. Nips believe in this theory as well that Kanna could somehow be Sou's little sister.

They aren't the same person and they do notice the scarf.

It's just a free rpg maker so only computer, you can download or play online. It will take at least one year for it to complete, so just go for it

Alice killed the dude yet he couldn't even remember what he looked like until he saw his picture. There's clearly some memory shenanigans going on so Nao could still be his classmate and not really question the fake Sou.

Yeah. Nao was absent during that scene so we never got to see her reaction to the real Sou.

Then shouldn’t she have the same reaction to Sou’s name as the one she did with the picture?

>real Sou
>dead
lol

Yeah, in chapters. You could play right now and join the speculation train or wait for until the last chapter is released.
You can play it here: vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie.htm

That’s not the point, the point is they both look exactly alike.

>There's clearly some memory shenanigans going on
Exactly. When seeing him they all comment on how they feel like they know the guy, but can't pinpoint it.

So?

>Actually, does RPG maker allow for game updates? Or is it a Steam game?
It's not a steam game.

Fuuuuuuck, that’s right. Kai implies Sou was resurrected. So Shin stealing his name isn’t a coincidence after all.

Attached: 05DA804B-7E7B-43BF-A2E6-38BD1771D626.jpg (474x348, 22K)

No they don't you retard. They literally look nothing alike besides wearing the same scarf. The only thing they should be questioning is the name and Kanna ends up bringing up the scarf being the same anyways

>It was a very significant story event
it obviously is but I just started the 2nd main game and it feels like everyone just stopped talking about it. Shit set off a million red flags for me immediately but it's only been brought up so far in relation to the trade that was made.

Like I said, I'm assuming the name alone wasn't enough to trigger any memories

Sou doesn't have green hair or eyes. Real Sou's hair color and eyes is literally Kanna's color.

>different hair color
>different eye color
>different clothes
>different hair style

What was the point where you decided, “yeah, this is some good shit”

My answer would be when you figure out how Sara was labeled a murderer by using the roster.

But Shin is also using Sou's scarf

He's the one who survived that previous game didn't he?

Are you not paying attention? She wasn't even there when they saw his picture.

>They literally look nothing alike
Yeah, I don’t think you played the game.

Attached: 5BEA0852-2EAD-423C-8321-0A509FAF378F.png (246x136, 25K)

They have different hair colors, eye colors, and hair styles. They look kind of similar but nowhere near "exactly alike."

If this character is someone important and not just window dressing, it's gonna younger Mishima or an aged Sou. There's only so many characters they can introduce in the last third of the game without making a clusterfuck and we already got Sara's dad and real Sou.

Yeah. Q-Taro and Kanna said the same thing there, Reko as well. Alice explains that it's the guy he thought he killed but now is confused about who he is. Keiji was quiet but his face shows he was probably feeling the same as the others. Can recognize him but can't remember where they met him.

Sara is excluded because she doesn't recognize him for whatever reason so that leaves Gin and Nao who we don't know if they recognized him or not.

Mishima was actually Sou for the ultima hack twist

Actually, yeah, you’re right. I was confusing the color of Shin’s beanie with his hair. Shin’s hair is a kind of aqua. Fuck my life.

Attached: 2E3A7601-D8BB-462A-9FD5-EE0DE6945B46.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

Reminder that whoever in the portrait is dead since it's in memoriam.

>RPG maker allow for game updates?
Just RPGM MV

Place reminder Shin's hair color is teal, it's nothing like Kanna's and Sou's hair
retard

Attached: dude.png (716x600, 444K)

Ozpin

It still wasn't explained why Shin picked Sou's name yeah. Something from his memories I assume or just random drawing. But with Kai's implications, Sou has indeed been ressurected and this was before Shin even took Sou's name. Or it's possible that Sou never died to begin with.

You've seen speed reading, now we have speed visual processing.

Please* not sure how place ended up there

>Narcissu in the background
Okay you have my interest what the fuck is going on around here

And that wasn't enough to trigger memories. Again look at Alice. The guy who supposedly killed him wasn't able to even remember his face or anything until seeing the picture. He doesn't even know why he forgot Sou's face.

Maybe they all grew up in the same orphanage. Don't know why Sara wouldn't feel the same as the others if that's the case though.

Exactly. How can anyone say they look alike? They only have the same scarf is all.

Accurate. In the back of my mind, I’m like “Okay, this is a detective game, so I need to be extra observant of everything.”
But do I actually do it? Fuck no.

It can't be Sou because of Alice "killing" him 2 years before the game started and the pic they had on him was likely from that time. It's even the same form they promoted for the chapter 3 demo.

I think it's just going to be a new person.

Mr. Chidouin apparently isn’t Sara’s biological father, for what it’s worth.

FUCK. Sou(not the fake) really does have Kanna's color.

Attached: Party.jpg (1632x1248, 797K)

That's what I think it might end up being too. But now I wonder how Joe and Mishima would react to real Sou. We know Kai didn't recognize him like Sara(unless memory shenanigans hit Kai at that point) but we don't know if Joe and Mishima recognized him.

Yeah. Wait.... what if the guy in that portrait is Sara's biological father?