What is Yea Forums playing?

What is Yea Forums playing?

Attached: 1565555571224.gif (543x306, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie/
pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I'm playing Tetris.
Just 1.5 more seconds I need to cut before I hit my sub 50 second sprint.

Just beat the Queen Bee and started working on my home in Terraria.

Attached: dancing pumpkin.gif (498x380, 2.73M)

Pokemon Sapphire, just beat the 5th gym. Rate my team, Yea Forums.

Attached: pkmn.png (1920x554, 63K)

Where she going Yea Forums?

Lobotomy Corp.

about to get on my dick

I'm playing emerald. I'm fucking pissed because I forgot that Alakazam is banned for emulators basically, and I'm not trying to run any cheats.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey
The exchange between Layla and Cassandra/Alexios is peak retardation.

GTA IV
Aside from some minor gripes I have with the game, it's a lot of fun, obviously

Attached: 1544552268.feetymcfoot_[comm]_tails__pet_furret.png (2250x1500, 2.78M)

Nothing. I can play literally any video game that has ever existed but here I am with no interest in playing any of them.

Into The Breach. Chess with mechs is pretty fun.

Was playing Silver Chains a few mins ago. Uninstalled the boring pile of shit after an hour or so. Glad I pirated.

Playing a 3rd gen game with 2 first gen pokemon is shameful

Disgaea 5 since I have no standards, plip.
Lunatone is pretty based, if only it was in ultra moon

Attached: d5.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Banned from emulators? You mean you can't trade? Because you totally can if you use VBA Link.

I'm about to finish Borderlands 2.

While I'm at it, I think I'll roll for what I play next on my backlog.
1-The Last of Us
2-Zelda: Twilight Princess
3-Pokemon White
4-GTA 4
5-Uncharted 1
6-LA Noire
7-Cave Story
8-Horizon
9-Assassin's Creed Black Flag
0-Metroid Prime

I just beat The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories

It's by the same guy who did Deadly Premonition. It's a very interesting game, but not one I would recommend to everyone. I am glad I played it though.

delete this right fucking now

I'm using retroarch and it's like the only half decent thing on the phone to use.

absolutely garbage taste team
play pokemmo it has three regions, with a fourth one sinnoh soon

Attached: file.png (675x543, 387K)

Haha look at him go

I picked up Graveler because i wanted a ground type and Muk I've just never used before

As if GF would put the literal MOON pokemon in pokemon MOON

woah deep

Attached: file.png (956x645, 315K)

There's gen 5 pokemon in pokemmo?

yeah the entire B/W game is in
they skipped sinnoh so sinnoh's next
you can travel between kanto hoenn and unova
you have to start in one region, after getting 8 badges in your home region, you can go to the other two regions
I started in kanto, and before starting the League, decided to jump between Hoenn and unova while doing both their sets of gyms at the same time
the devs amped up the difficulty a bit so it's challenging
i.e. some gyms have an extra mon/higher lvls and tournament rules are in effect, can't switch out after making your opponent's pokemon faint

I played the game years ago when only Kanto was available, it's nice to see they added more content. I think I'm going to start playing it again.

just a heads up
I played back when only kanto was available too, dropped the game and only picked it back up back in may
your account is likely already deleted
also download the roms
they added in follower sprites for the entire dex even gen 5

vgperson.com/games/yourturntodie/

You should play it too. Or else.

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.62M)

Nothing, I'm browsing Steam looking for decent games to play with my friends, which is pretty difficult when they run potatoes and refuse to touch anything that doesn't look anime.

If you use the randomzier tool you can have a setting so trade evos evolve naturally. Like at level 36 Kadabra evolves

You can swap Regions any time by the 4th gym, not 8th. Just go to the Port City and theres a ship there

what randomizer is this user, and can I use it both on pc and mobile?Thank you.

He cute

Attached: image.jpg (513x600, 140K)

I stopped playing video games to make the world a better place. Binge watching American Horror Story on Netflix now. Now I know what art really is.

Attached: 1f335991af0205f4acff4899b3f09672.png (500x650, 533K)

What gen is the battle system based on if it has gen 3 and 5? I assume the physical special split is in, but is it just gen 5 battling in kanto and hoenn

kadabra is still pretty damn good imo

Here you go
pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
Just put in the rom and alter settings and it changes the rom to accommodate. However idk if it works on saves or just creates a new rom so you should make a copy of the rom before you use it. I think it works on PC but if you alter a rom on PC then put it on some file sharing site like Dropbox or Google and download it on phone then the rom should work.

Attached: 1561422022314.jpg (808x945, 122K)

I hate you.

Gen 7. Moves like Leech Life are 80bp and shit. Just think of it as Gen 7 without fairy type and moves introduced past gen 5

ty so much

take out the "I think it works on PC"
It does work on PC.

Elite Dangerous. On a long haul exploration trip, stamping my name undiscovered systems.

I am and I'm getting spooked in part 2

Attached: 1550723384064.jpg (1004x1024, 47K)

I'm about halfway through SMTIVA. Currently getting fighting the queer donkeypeacock.

Playing Shantae: Half Genie. My first game in the series. Its cute, visuals are mint, but I haven't found it that fun.

SteamWorld Quest. Stuck on the Midas Grand Prix, can’t seem to consistently get past the headmistress. Tips appreciated

Attached: 62829EF1-10A0-48FD-9FA1-68A309F77691.png (420x314, 88K)

Starsector
And yes because Sseth made a video and reminded me existed.

Attached: 349058798.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)