I'm hoping less people will play vidya, so the medium can return to it's true glory

I'm hoping less people will play vidya, so the medium can return to it's true glory.

Too many worthless people speaking about a subject they know very little about.

Attached: 1563094389786.png (640x640, 385K)

amen brother.

amen brother.

amen brother.

And you’re one of them

Name something better then videogames that loner autists can enjoy

Video games aren't more mainstream than they were in the 80s, kid. You're obviously too young to remember how popular they were before this decade. Hardware sales were twice as high during the 7th generation. And games like Pac-Man and Tetris were played by literally hundreds of millions of people.

kettlebells

>Video games aren't more mainstream than they were in the 80s, kid
Videogames get TV adverts right now and have been making more money than cinema and music combined since 2012. Shut the fuck up.

books, they require dedication and creativity for you to complete the image in your head, 2 things videogames are great at.

amen brother.

see
>Too many worthless people speaking about a subject they know very little about.

>Caring this much about a childrens' toys
Engage in intercourse

I spent so much cash on it and i have no will or spark to play anything. I really need to get my start on the hitman and thief games for my craving of crime games.

maybe older games yeah

Normies need to go back lifting weights and partying, make video games great again.

normal fags where never fit, they will always be mediocre and have mediocre taste.
Stop demonizing having a healty life you loser.

>healthy life
>partying
Ayy I get the joke.

SNEED

never said anything about partying.

And that's exactly why you shouldn't reply to a post you didn't read, dum-dum.

sneed

FEED

good thing i did read it and i adressed a point you made.
Too bad you are too bussy pretending to be retarded and damage controlling.

You dodged the partying part which was pretty crucial since normies aren't that fit due to extensive amount of partying, the only retarded person in this thread is (You), keep on damage controlling though.

There, it wasnt hard to start using your brain huh?

>You dodged the partying part
more like i ignored it.
>which was pretty crucial
it really wasnt
>since normies aren't that fit due to extensive amount of partying
no shit, also i already said normal fags were never fit, see? this is what i was getting at.
The way i see it you keep demonizing being healthy because you are deeply disturbed by social interaction aka partying, thats why you are so convinced they are related and exclusive/inclusive of each other not really sure what your train of thought is.
Cope.

sneed

amen brother.

explain these posts? I don't understand

tv memes

SNEED = FEED + SEED

CHUCK = FUCK + SUCK

WE GET IT HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY BECAUSE FUCK AND SUCK

F U C K

U

C

K

AND...

S U C K

U

C

K

WOAH BROAH LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE AND FELLATIO HOLY WOW HOW DID THE SIMPSONS GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE GOLLY GEE WILLICKERS WHAT THE FCUKE OP IS ABSOLUTEYH HILARIOUUS IM NA DFUCKING DYING FROM LUAHGING SO HARD HAHAHAAUHEIAUHAHAHAHA BECAUAUES SNEED SELLLS FEED AND SEED WHICH UISS TOTALLY NORMAL BUT CHUCK HE

KEK CHUCK

FUCKING CHUCJK

CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK!!! C

CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK WHAHAHAHAHHAAH

FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFKCUFKCUFKCUFKCUKFCU

SUCKFKUCKSUCSKUSKUSKCSUCSKCUSCK

EPIC. I CAN'T GET OVER HOW EPIC!!!!

LOL I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR OR NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XD

HOLY SHIT i just fall of chair!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP EPIC MEMEING Yea Forumsro SNEED SNEED SNEED ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a city slicker but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :( CHUCL FUCK N SUCK i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHH YES!!!

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR8 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LEL TY FOR LE KARMA XD

SNEED

LE UPBOAT

XD
D

WAIT TIL CHUCK HEARS ABOUT THIS

JUST
FUCK
MY KEKS UP
F A M !!!

based

based
but even on Yea Forums people will still whine about the backgrounds in 3H battle animations and cry about how Nintendo needed to add another 10 million dollars to the budget

the meme actually originated on reddit, Yea Forums tried to take it as it's own because baneposting got tiresome

I hope videogames get even more popular so whiny faggots like yourself finally find the reason to kill themselves

Edgiest post I've read all day and I've been awake for like 3 hours already.

Attached: 1563897088338.jpg (720x360, 30K)