Play Left 4 Dead

Play Left 4 Dead

Attached: 716-1536776805-1978489150.jpg (1280x1072, 183K)

What's better L4D2 or L4D1?

1 is the better game imo. More focused. 2 has a larger player base and more content, but is too all over the place.
That tummy looks delicious.

Where's part 2 to this image?

I never noticed how similiar claire redfield from RE2MAKE looks to zoe from L4D

Attached: Claire-Redfield-Resident-Evil-2-Jacket.png (510x600, 208K)

You mean how similar Zoe looks to Claire in Code Veronica

I'd like to play L4D again, but I don't have friends to play with.
It got pretty boring playing L4D alone, even with all those great mods/maps.
I have not played L4D2 though..

Wow.... Zombies wants to eat THIS!?

Zoe is just a poor man's Claire that was created to be recognizable by RE fans to draw them in.

We need some SFM of Claire and Zoe doing A2A

when i look at the community hub it says there are 8-12k players in game but when i go to look for a lobby there is only 1 or 2 tops which hardly ever fill. what gives? where are the other 11992 players?

Left 4 Dead 3 loaded with ugly cosmetics when

Are you looking for campaign or versus? Remember the playerbase is pretty much split between these two.
Also L4D(2) matches can take up to an h our or longer. It's not unlikely a player won't be in a new lobby for quite a while after they've started playing the game.
Also
>what is friends only lobby
>what is server browser
>what is quickplay

if you mean to buy now, get 2 because it just has 1 in it. If you mean in general 1 because minigun cannon off of mercy rooftop.

i hope your words find their way into a SFM creator.

Not sure if I'm getting what you're talking about, but if you mean that glitch where you jump off of the minigun and go flying off the map, that works in L4D2 as well.

I beat no mercy on expert with bots disabled the other day. Good shit. Also go for l4d1. More atmospheric IMO with the grit of night versus day in l4d2

Post more

>in the mood for some good old fashioned Campaign
>join quickplay
>load in
>"WeLcOmE to ~~~{[HENTAI RAPE]}~!==[buy !wallet !item !RTD !rape !hentai]===~~~24/7 DEAD CENTER BUY/UPGRADES]==

Attached: REALLYnigga.jpg (477x589, 35K)

Serves you well for even considering clicking quickplay.

>Get L4D1 as some tie-in when it was super cheap in a sale
>Install it out of curiosity for how different the games are
>

Holy shit that's a dip if I've ever seen it. I'm actually a little hype for the new TR game after that, am I making a mistake?

Honestly and I hate the soul meme but l42 has more content and gameplay but l4d1 has more soul

>be a kid
>watch the L4D1 intro for the first time
>the gritty, film-grainy aesthetic
>gritty characters
>fucking Bill is the homie

god L4D3 when?

Attached: 137c470fdeaf336aa22d6d0723955b64.jpg (1242x2208, 187K)

probably after valve stops cumming themselves over their vr rig
soin 3 years