The holocaust still happened in TF2

The holocaust still happened in TF2

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

No shit, TF2 is a spoof of the ColdWar. Which wouldn't have happened if not for WW2.

the memecaust has nothing to do with ww2 happening, its just jewish lies told for 80 years

Of course it did, who was medic going to experiment on during that time?

Aight lets make a tf2 verison of history from 1800 to 1980

based

>I don’t know Doc, six million seems like a big number.
>I haven’t even killed that many and I’ve killed plenty in my days.

Attached: A4D2CE52-CC81-4125-A1B2-57361D623509.jpg (502x424, 54K)

>Implying it actually happened in real life.

Holocaust didnt happen

>story and bios completely sidestep around the entire subject of what medic was doing during WW2 because the Nazi doctor thing is too obvious

Attached: 1555421828719.jpg (248x411, 40K)

>implying it ever happened in real life

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

If it was medic, then the holocaust victims would consist of everyone. 90% of Europe and their future descendants would lack ribs

it did, but you see the jews enacted the holocaust on themselves in order to purge themselves of the weak and stupid among them, then they created the holohoax narrative in order to keep people distracted along with discrediting any other conspiracy theories

>holocaust is a lie
>but man i wish it happened
every time

I wonder what WW2 was like in TF2
>Hitler seeking out Australium and Mann Co getting involved to arm all sides

The only time it happened

The doctor is AUSTRIAN, AUSTRIAN!

>Doesn't know that Austria was willingly annexed into the German Reich in 1938.

seeing as how Lincon invented stairs just to replace rocket jumping, its likely WW2 was even more apocalyptic and amusing then in out timeline

""willingly"" right into the reich that lasted 10 amazing years before collapsing. what a model to want to imitate

I'm not sure if that would mean the pic related would have happened in TF2 universe or if it is true in our universe and would have to be one-upped in TF2 universe.

Attached: 5ef.jpg (1278x1012, 415K)

Thanks for sticking up for me!

Attached: jacob-rothschild.jpg (599x599, 55K)

>pl_auschwitz

I'm just trying to say that medic being Austrian would not mean he wasn't involved in the Nazi business. Such a mad lad probably voted for the annexation.

anytime my fellow conservative friend, for too long we have been down trodden by the left. please send more money to my PAC and ben shapiro

Attached: Charles_Koch.jpg (800x1169, 130K)

His theme song sounds Jewish

>Soldier's kit was actually standard issue for the Allied infantry

The Medic being jewish is probably the best explanation for why he wouldn't have been associated with the Nazis. Any canon explanation would probably be some gay-ass "he's not THAT evil" shit so I'll take the one that rendered him unable to cooperate with them

Nazis are not some ultimate fairy tale evil though. Not any more than a certain country that bombs a hospital full of children while calling themselves the good guys.

I realize that, but in 2019 there's nothing the western world is more afraid of than a german political party thay went defunct generations ago

>nazis don't exist
oh you're one of those

Attached: jf.jpg (1594x956, 259K)

>he still believes the holocaust actually unironically literally happened irl
big yikes

A couple of LARPing dickheads=/=A legitimate social and political force

jesus, who even has the time to make shields during riots?
i saw pics of anti-nazi rioters and they had shields as well

fucking /k/ i demand you to teach me how to make shields so i dont feel left out

What does LARP mean? Pls spoonfeed me, thx.

Just buy one bro.

Live-action roleplay. Basically when a bunch of nerds dresses up as wizards to spice up their D&D campaign.

Not every German was a nazi, you know
Not every German soldier was a nazi
Not every nazi was evil, in fact the majority weren't
Honestly, it'd be perfectly fine if Medic was a nazi because he's a pretty evil and cruel individual

Oh, that cringy shit. Thanks.

>commies with m40 stahlhelms

Werner Goldberg was a jew but also described as the "Ideal German Soldier"

Attached: download (9).jpg (181x278, 8K)

Let me clarify; since the majority of the public characterizes nazis as evil, it wouldn't be out of line to allow Medic to be a nazi

Woah, cool it with the anti-semitism!

is that why there was 9 right wing terrorist attacks this year alone?

LEGITIMATE force, terrorism is self-defeating and thus idiotic

Single attackers don't count as part of a "force" the same way that the Blackshirts or Brownshirts count as a "force". A lot of these attackers have posted their own manifestos and their own spinoffs on these ideologies. The political force arm of the fascists in Italy or the NSDAP united under one manifesto. That's a force.

Wow that's so many, oh my god we need to kill all right wingers to stop terrorism now holy shit

I'd say Dr. Ludwig aka The Medic was probably a Nazi, but not out of belief. I think Medic is too crazy deep into his psychotic research to care about ideology or politics. He just ran with it, because it was convenient. No stress with Nazis trying to push him into duty when he's already working with them, all of their resources at his hands. When it all ended he couldn't have givsn less of a fuck and just kept researching.

I see him as like Wernher von Braun. Von Braun was in the SS as a registered member, but afterward worked for NASA because he really didn't give a shit about anything other than his rocketry research.

>right wing = nazi
Hello, twitter zombie.

Maybe he was too crazy for the Nazis.
They contacted him to see if he would be a good researcher to work with, but after meeting him, completely blacklisted him from ever working in the government for being fucking insane.

Insanity was never a problem. They probably blacklisted him for going way over budget for trivial shit.

the nazis probably saw Medic, went "holy shit here's the money and the equipment just stop kidnapping our soldiers and experimenting on them", told him to fuck off but Medic didn't because he needed more experiments and started experimenting on everyone and everything.

Medic did the Holocaust. Just Medic. No one else.

>Medic probably filled Hitler with various uteruses

>holocaust was actually caused by faulty equipment in the shower chambers, germans were too ignorant/lazy to fix this

>genocide is a moderate right wing ideal
sure there nazi

>war has changed
Those fuckheads all aligned with the "ideals" of white supremacy. Just like muslim terrorists all aligned with ISIS, or wathever was the hype thing to identify yourself as part of at the time.
The fact that they are all loners is irrelevant. They kill people because of dumb ideas "hillariously" memed into their sorry heads. /pol/ is partly to blame for this, but it hides its ugly head under the sand while screeching "IT'S NOT OUR FAULT, IT'S CIA GLOWNIGGERS DOING A FALSEFLAG, REEEEEE".
Fucking schizoids. Anyway yes, medic was probably a dindunufin nazi.

>merely a coincidence

Attached: 1565020773480.png (3944x3152, 650K)

What is Communist China

>Hey guys, don't you think a country should have, you know, borders?
>OMG STOP GENOCIDING MINORITIES

Sure, there's a lot of disproportionate violence. I don't agree with white supremacist views. I'm just saying that they are not a force in the same way.

Attached: quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-benito (850x400, 79K)

>also the kkk didunufin wrong
>also non-white are subhuman
>also omg we whitoids are replaced and shit
>also, muh jews

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Vat? Hollow cost? My research allowance is perfectly under control, thank ja

Attached: 77-771470_huh-tf2-medic-hat-hd-png-download.jpg (840x679, 158K)

>why, of course i'm a white (aka nazi) male that personally genocides six million jews every single day

Attached: 1450678890995.jpg (328x361, 19K)

T. non european zoomers who have no family that were directly hit by the effects of what they call the "holocaust". That said, I do dislike how it was made about jews only, since in the camps they didn't only kill jews, but a shitload of russian pow, gypsies, homosexuals and other minorities.

Thzy are though alongside people like the Khmer Rouge. Reality often go further than fiction.

Antifa are the lapdogs of the 1% also knows as the Jews

kek

t. westerneurofag consuming USA propaganda not knowing that Jews were communists and everyone knew it and that communists killed more
Watch Checkist

What about drumpf?