Dark Souls is a terrible gam-

>Dark Souls is a terrible gam-

Attached: 1565499917480.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

nobody thinks DS is a terrible game except for scrubs

you keep posting this and I don't know why

fpbp

Attached: basically QTEs.webm (800x500, 2.86M)

It's a shit game with ultra simplified gameplay, there's a reason it's called rollsouls

>filename

literally retarded

>doing the full combo with black knight halberd

cringe

every game is called dark rolls
doesn't make any of the games bad

>using a hyphen
You dumb newfag, do it right. That's not how it's d

>asshurt over an 8 year old game

It's bad once you understand that you can buttfuck anything with fastroll.

You know its true though. Basically press a button to win.

>lock-on
and you're a bad player.
git gud, autoaim-pleb

It is terrible.

My first few runs of the game were pretty exciting, but after that, I got so used to the AI and the enemies that the game is just a breeze for me now. So I understand what you mean.

That's why you give yourself challenges, or download mods. So far I've done these runs

>SL1
>bow only(FUCK gwyn)
>hyper aggression perma gravelorded
>everything is a red phantom including bosses(aka they have way more health and damage)
>daughters of ash

If you play any game, of course they'll become easy as hell once you get used to them, but once that happens, just impose challenges on yourself

Attached: 1521852274736.jpg (1043x853, 111K)

nigga you can dress like THAT?

>Dark Souls is tough but fai

Attached: shockwave1.webm (900x563, 2.4M)

newfags trying far too hard to fit in

>It doesn't count cuz he used a mechanic
C'mon, user

Attached: 1547066105469.webm (785x427, 2.03M)

thats not what QTE means though retard. 2/10 you got 2 replies

seriously this
retards call shields casual but the real redpill is that fastroll is the ez mode of these games

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

It is quick,it is within the reality of time,and its an event. Maybe YOU are the one who doesnt know what QTE means.

>no 3
Good taste

wash your fucking sheets

>He used a game mechanic to trivialize muh super hard core game that's cheating
Neck yourself loser

Ur rarted

>Bloodborne is bad because it makes you learn to actually play and doesn't let you stack poise

Not an argument,fucko.

That's hilarious.

And it takes control away from you, i'm pretty sure that's part of QTE's meaning.

>bow only(FUCK gwyn)
I did a bow only run too. Boss fights were okay but dealing with basic mobs and zoning them was horribly frustrating. Most of my souls went to buying arrows making pumping dex and stamina more annoying than it should have been. Used Pharis' Black Bow the whole game and got stuck on Gwyn to until I got frustrated and started fucking around with the other bows until I realized how much faster the firing speed of the composite bow and after wasting time farming titanite chuncks and a slab I took Gwyn down in no time. Was an interesting playthrough, been wondering if it's even possible to do in the other games

>Press a button to start a magic spell
>Animation has frames that can't be cancelled out of
All magic is QTE

The "post shitty webms with a quote" meme is pretty trash.

>there's a reason it's called rollsouls
cus im rolling onthe floor laughing at how much of a bitch ass scrubb you are lol GIT GUD rofl!!

It's actually Quick Timer Event meaning you're expected to press a specific input in a given amount of time. There is no timer and you're free to press any input you want without consequence. I know you're intentionally being difficult but saying stupid things always runs the risk of having retards mindlessly parrot it.

I guess it would be fair to call it a qte IF it required any additional timed inputs after that. The term can get quite muddy, especially when I think of Doom's glory kills

I hope retards do parrot it. And i am being serious. Sven though you dont have to press a bunch of buttons parrying,especially with the hornet ring,makes alot of enemies trivial and the fact that you are invincible during this time does also factor into this too,because in the sense of a god of war type qte you too are invincible. It is literally press a button to win. Even the base game final boss you can do this with ease.

>-e

Haha ain’t I a stinker?

>Iudex Grundyr
Big humanoid in armor swinging a sword at you.
>Abyss Watchers
>Pontiff Sulyvahn
Big humanoid in armor swinging TWO swords at you.
>Yhorm the Giant
>Dragonslayer Armour
Big ___________ armor swinging a sword at you.
>Champion Gundyr
>Lothric, Younger Prince
>Nameless King
>Soul of Cinder
Big humanoid in armor swinging a sword at you AND sometimes uses the magic attack from the Crystal Mage.

Attached: d.png (1584x1771, 2.06M)

Dark Souls is for gays lmao

Attached: TheGloriousDoseOfBayeux.png (900x675, 1.31M)

>in the sense of a god of war type qte you too are invincible
Except that's the opposite for QTE you MUST press a button, that is the failstate, even if you don't die you at the very least gain nothing, or maybe even lose progress.
Your understanding of QTEs is very much flawed and you are just trying to point out how you don't like the parrying mechanics in the game, which is fine, but there's no reason to be reaching this much. Just say you don't like them and that they're too strong, it's okay, many agree with this, you don't need to go through all those mental gymnastics.
Will you also call Black Knights literal loot boxes because of how strong their weapons are?

>IF it required any additional timed inputs after that.
But backstabs only require a single startup input. Why is magic different?

This game wishes it had a fraction of the soul WoW Classic does. Kill yourself faggot. Souls games are shit.

this made me laugh out loud
dark souls 1 was truly the peak of the franchise