No spirit

>no spirit
>from a recent and popular game
>highly requested in japan and a bit in America
>has a different and unique fighting style from other characters in her series
>actual first party Nintendo character (aka they don’t have to pay Square Enix or other third party’s to use it)
>villain rep
>smash devs love FE
Name one reason why she shouldn’t be in as a free bonus or hell even the main fighter pass
>inb4 muh Fire Emblem!!!!

Attached: 27C1A2A5-7ABA-48A2-8214-ABAC2DDC835C.png (843x769, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/
serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/recruitment/
discord.gg/Bgsxpks
twitter.com/OrmilleF/status/1160766366363746304
youtu.be/4HBwBXin3XQ?t=303
webm.red/mg9v.webm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a huge FEfag but they could add my favorite character at this point and I'd still be disappointed due to the sheer amount of existing reps.

Edelshitters need to die. Even if Samurai were to give 3H a rep, it would be Byleth. He only ever adds the main character essentially.
>inb5 Edelgard is a main character
only if you're retarded enough to pick the African-American Eagles.

If they add anyone from 3 houses, it will be Byleth. Look at the current FE reps.

The coronation should have been the BE split. And it shouldn't have been some side thing in exploration. You go with Eld and after that she reveals everything. Or you don't go with her and things play as normal. Having the split right after she tries to kill you is so dumb.

>tfw the op starts playing in the final battle in the edgelord route
don't know if the other routes have it but it was definitely a nice surprise

Attached: this is fine2.png (960x1080, 2.43M)

>Edelgard isn’t the main character
Yea just like how Robin isn’t the MC, Chrom is but look who got in first...

Robin is the avatar. He had actual good reasons to get in before Chrom due to magic use, as well as his role as essentially the second protagonist. Cope Edelkeks

Even Sakurai said that theres already a shitton of FE characters, its over FEbro

ON A COLD WINTER MORNING
AT THE TIME BEFORE MY LIFE
IN FLAMES WE HAVE TO TURN AWAY AND
RIDE TOWARDS THE FIGHT

Attached: 1.jpg (808x805, 169K)

Pretty sure blue lions had it too

WHEN THE DARKNESS HAS FALLEN
IN TIMES OF TOUGH OR RIGHT
THE SOUNDS OF EVIL LAUGHTER FALLS
AROUND THE WORLD TONIGHT

Attached: 2.jpg (808x805, 200K)

Absolutely kino mission. Maybe the hardest final battle too if you go right or center instead of left.

WATCHING OUT THROUGH THE UNCOLD STEEL
IN THE PLACE WE'LL NEVER GO
THE SKELETORS WILL LEAVE THE HEADS
BY WASTELANDS ON THE SHORES

Attached: 3.jpg (808x805, 169K)

ON THE BLACKEST FLAMES
WE HEARDS THE NAMES AND
WATCH THEM AS THEY GO
IN FIRE AND FLAMES AND ONCE AGAIN GET UP

Attached: 4.jpg (808x805, 197K)

AND NOW WE'RE FLYING AND FREE
AND FREE BEFORE THE THUNDERSTORM
POUNCE UPON THE WILDERNESS
OUR QUEST CARRIES ON
FAR BEYOND THE SUNDANCE
FAR BEYOND THE MOONLIGHT
THESE ARE ALL THE HEARTS OF OLD ARE SAYING

Attached: 5.jpg (808x805, 181K)

>split up to go right and center right
It was only hard until I realized the ranged lance golems were magic attackers.

I joke about Edelgard but honestly I expect either her or Dimitri to get in over Byleth, if one was more likely it would be her but either or is fine

SO FAR AWAY WE WAIT FOR THE DAYAY
FOR THE LIGHTSOURCE TO WASTE FOR ALL
WE FEEL THE PAIN OF A LIFETIME LOST WITHIN 1000 DAYS
THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY OOOOOOON

Attached: 6.jpg (808x805, 178K)

As long as she plays like ike then fine whatever ide love it. Not as much as ide love byleth but still,edelgard would be a fine addition.

>t. Hubert
Imagine thinking after the DLC thus far have been curveballs and a half that they'd put in an FE shill rep that isn't even the most popular character in her own game. All these left field picks, and you think fucking Edelgard is gonna show up to ruin the hype that's been pumping from sheer curiosity of who could possibly be in next? Waifufags truly are cancer.

Attached: IMG_20190812_003705.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>Ferdinand fag
You’ll be an amazing assist friend!

>Can't defend himself
>Tries to shittalk me using a topical screencap
At least Ferdinand has one thing you never will: Edelgard

Attached: IMG_20190512_235525.jpg (1256x1346, 98K)

>Ferdinand gets an interaction with Hubert, but not Edelgard or Dorothea
It seems weird that he wouldn't want to chat with his rival before they swing their axes at each other.

Attached: 2019081119442700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

so when youre looking at class bonuses like this, is it just a bonus for equipping the class or do they get this every time they level up?
this is the bonus for enlightened one

Attached: Capture.png (433x219, 8K)

Bonus for having the class equipped. These are the growth modifiers.

Attached: Capture.jpg (933x463, 66K)

No when you get that class you get that stat bonus. Every character has a base stat growth no matter what class they choose so in a sense you can make them whatever class you want but in reality only a few classes are worth taking for certain characters.

Not if i cuck her first

Attached: 84EA9723-AB77-4F94-949F-8396919560F3.jpg (1955x1242, 1.47M)

Is it me, or does it seem like the reason why people want a Golden Route where everyone works together and fights the ACTUAL Bad guys is because it would actually be good and feel more real in this game?
With Fates the Characters and Stories, and the actual bad bad guy that was just straight up bad all around.
The story made absolutely no sense and when it did, it was just straight up bad.
The only characters you cared about was the Royals and thats because they were the only one's that got the spotlight 99% of the time, and when they did they were all bad in their own way, and I say this as die hard Hinoka fan.
The actual baddies in Fates was barely referenced in Birthright and Conquest and the only reason you even see them is because of Azura falling the fuck down, and even that was poorly handled.
With Three Houses each of the leaders have actual points and want to do the right thing but are all wrong and doing pretty bad things at the same time (Except maybe for Claude but I haven't played his route yet so idk)
Also Those Who Slither in The Dark are actually the bad bad guys that have been pulling the strings from the start and we know and understand this playing all 3 routes.
I think that's also why people don't like Edelgards route as much because you LITERALLY side with the bad bad guys, the ones who have started all this.
I think a Golden Route would be fine since it actually makes fucking sense.
With fates it just fucking sucked

do you have that for the advanced classes / intermediate / beginner?

serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/

Most advanced classes have better growths than their mounted versions.

Ferdinand and Hubert have dining hall lines too, oddly enough.

Why does the game lie about odds of getting master class? I just had 10 chances in a row, 74% of passing the exam with characters and failed them all in master class. Why does the game lie.

if i want to recruit, say, petra, what do i need to get her preferred stats to?

Attached: 1557620357184.jpg (720x719, 215K)

Take out Corrin since they were just an advertisement in Fighter form. Then we can discuss bringing Edelgard in.

Doesn't Dorothea get one if you fight Ferdinand? Strange there's not one the other way around. She even talks about him dying afterward

Attached: ferdinand_dorothea.png (854x480, 568K)

I hope one of the lords from 3Houses pops up just so we can see smashtards throw another shit fit.

serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/recruitment/
This has literally all you need to know, It's what I'm going to be using in my gotta catch them all runs

She just does a generic "didn't I used to know you?" line.

Attached: 2019081122324500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>Murder Lys as BE
>she offers to join you

I didn't know it was possible to recruit after the timeskip

she's one of the few exceptions in the game

My ferdinand is fucking shit bros what do I do?

I guess context does matter. At the deer's battle of gronder, Felix and Slyvain had no reaction to Byleth or Ingrid. But Bernadetta up on the hill would react to Byleth. I'm sure taking Ingrid on the BE route would get better reactions from the lions.

Did you deliberately ignore Lucina?

>sniper has the best outfit in the game by far for all classes besides commoner
>it uses bow
AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557101704726.png (184x173, 30K)

Felix on BE gets reactions from his dad, Sylvain, Ingrid, and Dimitri.

Can we agree that Golden Deer is the best house? Everyone steals 75% of the class anyways

Attached: 1565293079032.jpg (500x353, 54K)

he's just one of those characters that has inherrently bad stats.
bench him.

I think everyone just wants a route where the characters can be happy. Feels like the only FE ever with no litteraly who's.

You can use pretty much any weapon on any class if you grind the skills

Killing her would just be too fucking cruel

Just b rank her. She'll jump on your dick quick.

how many chapters does the BE / Church route have?

Attached: 1557620989892.png (178x226, 25K)

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW-

discord.gg/Bgsxpks

discord.gg/Bgsxpks

discord.gg/Bgsxpks

Attached: hero2.png (640x640, 636K)

B rank then get at least an E+ in there shit
Make sure to Garden for free gifts, Tea time, give her liked gifts, give back lost items, stuff her face instead of your cock.

>if you grind the skills
how would you go about doing that? faculty training is the only method i really see besides hoping to get lucky in the sparse battles.

In terms of characters
Golden Deer > Church > Black Eagles > Blue Lions

God I hope not, the only place Edelgard should go into hell.

just use the weapons, you get more xp if it's a class that prefers them but all characters have reduced xp gains for 2-3 skills

Deer has the best cast for sure.

>Everyone steals 75% of the class anyways
People want Hilda and Lysithea for gameplay. They may take Lorenz as well because of his paralogue reward.

BE has 18, church has 21

so following edgelgard is the throwaway route then? that makes sense i guess.

I just want a route where I can have Edelgarde and Dimitri fuck.

Lorenz is a literal chad. Most underrated character in the entire cast. You should recruit him, simply because he's that much of a baller.

Yep. It's the non canon route.

>laugh at dodge tank

Attached: Ingrid.png (404x97, 16K)

Sakurai shouldn't have blown his load with Awakening characters in Smash 4

Attached: 1564681331930.jpg (876x934, 149K)

mine became a dark knight. He's ragnaroking everything

>For Dimitri, Edelgard was his greatest enemy
>For her, he was Tuesday.

It's pretty obvious that a character with the potential to become a 5-range magic artillery unit on a horse should become one.

its the only route ive finished so far because i couldnt play the first week after release
you kinda just steamroll everybody else since the professor was joining an already strong force so it made sense to me that it was shorter

Do you dumb autistic shitposters just ignore the fact that they said the characters would be from franchises that aren't already represented?

>Ingrid
She is quite the dodge tank.

Attached: 20190811_221807.jpg (816x459, 78K)

HIL DA
HIL DA

if you want to join the church do you have to go black eagles or can you be in other houses?

Attached: 1560644027637.png (496x662, 521K)

I don't see it happening. Corrin generated more backlash than any other character ever came close to generating. I can see her being in Smash 6, but I don't see it happening for this game.

Edelgard is Hitler in a womans body. Prove me wrong.

Attached: gtxpvx2.png (500x502, 375K)

I just wish I could recruit Claude on Church route, he's a bro and I'm already stealing all his friends anyway.

Attached: 1546500125301.jpg (900x658, 155K)

It was horrible. I had to try multiple times to get it right, and when i was finally going to finish the fucking chapter, Rhea deletes Felix from existence.

You have to go BE

>that means i have to get b rank faith to get lysithea
yikes

Well, at least Dimitri had a decent redemption arc. I honestly feel that the Blue Lions route was fun as hell to play, and I sure as fuck and going to be playing Claude's house next.

Attached: 4554324354343.png (1018x1200, 821K)

It would get less backlash since at least 3 houses has actually released worldwide (Fates was japan only when corrin got announced I think) and most of the FE community agrees 3 houses is a good game

if you go the church route does burnie sanders still die or can you save them

Your entire team stays aside from Edel and Hubert.

>dubshit

>the dead weight orbiter and thotler leave
itll be tough but ill manage somehow

>when the death knight joins the battle as your ally on BE

Attached: BC699150-FE7F-4BC8-801E-1FE8C42999F6.png (1255x669, 921K)

because they decided on the pass a year ago and if Rex was too late for the game then anyone after him definitely is

Good point, Fates was total dogshit (yes, even Conquest) and no one can convince me otherwise.

>He never shows up again after that point

Death Knight is cool though and not even evil.

I don't think it'll happen, just because from what I've heard, Sakurai was already hesitant about adding Corrin, but was eventually talked into adding him. I don't think he'll be willing to chance adding another FE character, especially one where he'd have to start working on it before the game came out and could be agreed upon as good.

Bros, my Ingrid has somehow fallen way behind the rest of my units, what should I do?

Eldergod is hitler or napoleon in a smol cute body. Literal perfection, they should do a spring cleaning in smash and get rid of all the useless FE reps

>The only thing of consequence the death knight does in GD is warn you when the magitek nukes are about to fall
Pretty cool guy honestly.

>not doing Mercedes's paralogue

Attached: 502.g1t.00.png (512x512, 136K)

Oh yeah I don't think it'll happen either, was just saying that Corrin had more reasons for getting backlash and a 3 houses rep doesn't have some of those reasons.

>Immediately gets nuked by Lysithea on the next mission and dies.
Poor guy.

I had Mercedes and Caspar. The paralogue didn't appear.

you can't do that one if you join edelgard

I hope they fix NG+
>Do you want to keep statues? (no, get refunded)
>Do you want to keep renown? (no, save it for next run)
Easy.

Imagine the Beagles finding out that all of Edelgard's propaganda in her route was actually false and they razed the continent for nothing.

>the gay is left blank
absolutely based. how can other houses even compete?

What's the issue? Sorry for being dumb, but I've finished BL and don't intend on doing NG+ for a bit.

literally the only thing i want is outfit changes for ng instead of being forced to wait for ng+. i dont care about being able to transfer shit over to break the game.

NG+ keeps your statues however far you upgraded them. So for your second run you're looking at 20-40% extra exp.

>slowly seeing Dimitri fucking lose it
>he finally goes full Guts mode
>that reunion scene with him after the timeskip
I'm fucking bawling guys damn it why did FE give me feels

Hmm, seems like they expect you to recruit a bunch of people on any NG+ run and want to use all of them and don't consider how much 40% extra exp ruins someone who is just gonna stick with their original 8 or merely nab a couple of favorites.

You do get less xp the higher/closer level you are compared to your enemies, so I don't know what the real impact is.

Is NG+ really that game breaking? I've been playing on normal for my first run and the game is pretty fucking easy. I was going to scale up to hard for the next route, but hearing about all the bonuses from NG+ makes it seem like the game will just keep being easy.

Just do less battles.

cant you just choose to not transfer the shit over?

Make her your Dancer

Attached: tUQOjxv.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

the game's not even that challenging on hard. We're waiting for Lunatic and Infernal at this point

I've been watching JohneAwsome play through BE route and he is so hooked on Edelgard. I'm hoping he does a playthrough for another route so I can watch him realize that Edelgard took him for a ride.

Yeah, you can start a new save file without NG+, but that kinda sucks since you don't get the additional unit appearance options or the renown uses other than upgrading statues.

thats what i was asking. can you not just do ng+ for the appearance without transferring over statues / reknown?

who's the best male magic user? I wanna do something with this dark seal

Attached: 1424994645400.png (469x447, 3K)

Attached: fe power ranking.jpg (2048x1152, 404K)

Just wait 2 years for lunatic bro

If this comes true then Rex and Springman got fucked over hard.

Hubert

>dubmemes

The outfit changes are fucking dumb though. If they at least changed the portraits as well, it might be worth it.

dark magic classes suck, just stick to warlock

but otherwise it's basically just Hubert and Hanneman

>when the music on the battle theme swells during the reunion scene as all your bros come back
Got me a little bit.

Uniting the continent is never a bad idea.

>picking anyone but BE

Attached: EBr__gSU0AAclCl.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

You use dark seal on a weak unit, like your healer, assassin, or archer. Any actual magic attacker wants default mage.

The game gets fucking real in part 2
I love how the game starts off with so many bland anime trope characters but slowly everything starts to get much darker
Seeing Dimitri turn from this good little kid into Punished Dimitri was fucking kino
There are a bunch of other characters I thought I would hate but I ended up loving too, like Ferdinand and Sylvain

I know it goes against the whole point of Edelgard's route, but I kind of wish you kept the green theme. It looks so much better.

BL honestly shits on every other route even with its rather bland cast of characters, and only for one reason, the best boy

The other lords really can't compare. Dimitri's fall and redemption is one of the best things the series has ever done. He doesn't get any lore, but considering the lore routes have fucked pacing and relatively static lords I'd say it's a fine price to pay.
Everything about his route is superior to its counterparts in the others. From the reunion to the final scene, Dimitri's scenes are very solemn and low-key. While Claude and Edelgard get le epic triumphant return and badass sword fight (or just still image for BE lol), Dimitri's reunion is just him sitting in the corner, caked in blood, and so bitter and disillusioned that he thinks your just another ghost from the past come to haunt him.
Likewise, the ending scenes for Claude and Edelgard are huge, flashy battles with epic finishing moves and witty one liners and speeches. Dimitri's barely has any dialogue, with everything being told through cinematography and body language. His story ends on a very withdrawn, somber note. There isn't a big celebration or a triumphant victory, just a hollow emptiness at what a waste of life the whole thing was

>want to join the church
>much prefer GD students to BE
>lysithea is fucking ridiculous to recruit with a b req in faith

I made a mistake doing Edelgard's route first, now I'm super attached and don't really want to play the other routes, but I know I must.

just give them shit until you get B support

just get b rank support with her user

You don't need their max stat requirements if they love you. Just ply her with gifts and soon she won't care that you only have E+ Faith.

does that work with hilda when i join the church as well considering you cant get her in the BE route

Just spam anyone (except for Ferdinand and Caspar, they're timeskip locked) you want to recruit with gifts, get their support to B rank and you don't need to bother with stats.

I want to find out more about the Church and Those that Slither in the Dark, but it's going to be rough when I have to fight best, objectively right, character.

It seems that she becomes a mustache twirler if you don't side with her though, so maybe that'll make it easier to put her down.

She can't even get cutscenes in her own game.

I feel like they took a lot from Berserk in this game
>demons disguised as humans
>a corrupt authoritarian church blinded by faith
>former childhood friends
>a one eyed guy with a fucked up past on the hunt for revenge against his former friend
>prissy spoilt little cunt who sold her soul to be queen of the world
HMMM

You can get her on Church route for sure, but the game doesn't let you properly interact with her until after the BE split so you have very little time to get it done before the timeskip.

If you side with the church in BE route, you can recruit Hilda.

Pretty sure she's available in the BE Church route post Chapter 12.

Attached: 2019080422045400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

If you want to get an early start on it, make sure to eat with her in the dining hall and invite her to sing at the chapel. After you unlock her C support, you can invite her to tea. I'm pretty sure you can even dump gifts on her after a successful tea time.

So do people call BL units "bland" because they cannot cope with the fact that BL units are actually relevant to the story and have character dynamics?

Attached: 1564283881692.png (1038x1200, 1.4M)

>I wanted... to walk with you
>*CHOP*

Holy fuck bros part 2 is hardcore

Attached: 1504492579971.png (870x678, 702K)

She definitely should be in.

>play sub because 99% of the voices are better
>the first thing you hear from burnie is an ear piercing neet screech
jesus christ

But Sakurai literally added Chrom and Lucina. Your statement isn’t true.

They arent bad but they are rather bland compared to the other houses
GD have so many fun units and BE have a literal perfect cast of characters
BL is still the best just because of dedue and dimitri tho

Edelgard is undoubtedly the most popular of the characters in the game. What are you talking about?

Also cut her head vertically, so there's going to be brain dripping all over the floor.

Attached: 1534338268550.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>Edelgard is undoubtedly the most popular of the characters in the game. What are you talking about?
>Edelfags really believe this

Literally just got first place in a nip poll, fag.

The BE units are the top on the most deployed because you have to play with them twice to do all the routes.

The basic battle theme gets me excited.

Damn Nips have fucking shit taste as usual

>smash
lmao kiddy party game for autists

The Punished Lions are definitely the best cast. They share in and help each other get over their mutual suffering. BE have clowns like Blue Naruto and Dracula and poor Claude gets stuck with the most boring character in the game, Ignatz.
Jokes aside, I prefer the Blue Lions because they feel like a big dysfunctional family that learn to get over their differences. There's a closeness there that the other two lack. I get Claude's "wacky bunch of misfits" is what some people are looking for, and that's fine, but I prefer the story relevancy and miserable backgrounds all the Lions have.

They've been most deployed since launch though. Normalfags are picking BE more than the other houses, it's as easy as that.

You are fucking insane if you think the average player has done four routes by now. Edelgard dropped down to third place because most people were getting to the point where the route dropped her, and Claude hopped on because enough people started on a second route.

>Commander battle theme in Part II
>Paths That Will Never Cross

Attached: 6wsunsH.jpg (1690x810, 282K)

>hey guys lets save the villagers but f- KILL THEM ALL SEVER THEIR LIMBS AND CRUSH THEIR SKULLS BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Jesus Christ you ok Dimitri?

I'm down, if only just so I can use an axe

Flayn is worse.

BL and poach the girls from GD

Pretty wild that the presentation of the game is so anime-persona like but it's actually one of the darker FE games.

You get to go through part one which is so fun anime school days, and then you have to kill all ur fucking friends in part two.

flayn sounds exactly how she should in the sub. bernie is the only offensive voice.

Yeah, I was excited to unlock past battle themes using cheap NFC tags I made into bootleg amiibo with my phone, but then I realized the default music is too good to change anyway.

Guess that could be it too
>see you can side with church or edlegard
>pick one
>there aren't people that would replay this route first to see what picking the other option does
Seemed logical to me

There’s literally an edelgard thread like every 30 minutes on this board since the game came out. She’s also the most discussed character on gamefaqs, reddit, twitter, youtube by a mile. Since she’s the one who initiates the war, she’s one of the biggest faces of the game.

Don't worry bro he's totally fine, nothing to be concerned about. It was just a little stressful you know haha I doubt it'll ever come up again

Attached: Switch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_E3_artwork_08.jpg (740x960, 102K)

Chrom is the main character

persona gets dark as fuck too lad

Considering you have to "unlock" the Edelgard route otherwise you just get forced into the Church route, I bet a bunch of casual players are probably missing out on the fact there's even an option.

UH, ALL THE PEOPLE FROM DUSCUR OR DIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OUT OF THIS MONASTERY BECAUSE ITS FOR FODLAN PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE PEOPLE FROM DUSCUR SLAVES AGAIN!!!

Attached: ingrid supports.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

>Normalfags are picking BE more than the other houses, it's as easy as that
So she’s the most popular character.

Sorry, I play FE to be the hero not the villain.

Edelgard is the main character of three houses.

Yes I'm sure people on week 1 or even day 1 were already on their second playthrough. That explains why Edelgard and crew have been in the consistent top spot since launch.

Shes the main antagonist you sperg

Wait you don't just get to pick? I haven't actually done it yet and just assumed you picked "side with church" or "side with edlegard"

She fills both roles, which is why she’s the most prominent character and most likely for Smash.

I don't doubt it. Don't you have to talk to her at a certain point AFTER spending all activity points?

>Blue Lions is the least picked House
I get why Edelgard is most picked, Nintendo shilled her and she's a cute anime girl so normies chose her without a thought. But why is Claude favored over Dimitri? Is it that Dimitri looked like a generic knight type? Does a kingless alliance/Claude being brown appeal more to normies?

you can only side with edgelord if her support is c or higher

I agree, Bernadetta sounds horrible in JP. Nips however love that voice and think it’s one of the reasons for her popularity.

If I had to take a guess, it'd be due to Lions having less girls in comparison and Act I Dimitri's noodle hair.

Claude is the meme reddit pick

On the month of the choice, you need to talk to her in the monastery and go on a little adventure (that will interrupt Instruction time if you don't do it on the last free day of the month). If you don't do that, the option to side with Edelgard just becomes "..." and you're forced into the Church route.

You have to get C+ support with Edelgard and talk with her on 2/8 while exploring the monastery and choose to go with her when she asks to get the option to protect her later. Otherwise you're locked into Church route by default. It's not hard, but it's very missable.

I mean, you could technically talk to her with all your activity points still available, you'd just lose all of them.

MARGRAVEEDMUNDISMYADOPTIVEFATHER

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

guys what the fuck do I do with Lorenz? He has the most all-around balanced stats but he doesn't particularly excel at anything. I have him as a black mage atm

Dark Knight

Jap Edelgard is cute as fuck though.

His destiny is to be a Dark Knight.

shame because BL has the best cast

> Is it that Dimitri looked like a generic knight type?
That combined with the other options being waifu and meme man.
Huh I wonder why they did it like that. I don't really see a problem with just giving the player both the options by default.

jap everybody but burnie is top tier. its really hard to pick between catherine or shamir to endlessly impregnate with my enlightened seed.

Sorry bro I think you mean deer.

Bernie is great in English, super cute in design and voice. They're all great characters except for Mercedes, her VA can go to hell because how bad it is. Plus she's bland AF character wise.

I made him a Dark Bishop for now, since I'm lacking a Hubert this playthrough, but he'll ultimately be a Dark Knight.

Ah, that's less cryptic.
>black mage
Steady the course towards Dark Knight then. I had him stay on Paladin for the rest of the game and he pulled his weight.

>if you don't pick GD or recruit her to your house she disappears entirely after the time skip and no one ever mentions her
>her A support has her thank sensei for showing her the value of life
I can't believe a first party Nintendo game in 2019 all but states a deeply depressed character committed suicide. Are the students hush about it because it'd be too uncomfortable to bring up or because they didn't really care about her?

I don’t like dub Mercedes and Ingrid. Ashe and Ignatz could have also sounded younger, especially the latter.

Because Edelgard route is the "secret" fourth route, even though anyone playing the game normally would easily find it. Who wouldn't spend at least one free day each month talking to everyone in the Monastery?

>shamir
twitter.com/OrmilleF/status/1160766366363746304

She had really cute supports with Ferdinand

It's probably gonna be byleth. They already got a working whip in ultimate and it'd go and diversify the weapon selection.

I like Ingrid's dub. It's one the better VA along with Catherine's.

>A support
>Referencing the cute moment of praying with the bird at th goddess tower
>Turns out she was praying for death every day
Recruiting this gal for all playthroughs.

Attached: 260isglknw0.jpg (640x483, 68K)

I prefer nemesis battle.

>nemesis theme
>elite 10 is with him
>everyone with their own relic
>nemesis himself

alright fellas, Mercedes or Marianne?

He only wants to have fun.

I was pretty impressed that Marianne's character development is consistent across most of her supports. She doesn't get super confident with one character at A+ and then regress to being a sperg with another one's B. It actually feels like she grows as a person throughout the game.

The voice itself is okay, but her JP voice is how I imagine she would sound.

Jap bernie is the reason I went with subs

Attached: sora.jpg (666x375, 24K)

Yes she is

youtu.be/4HBwBXin3XQ?t=303

Attached: Edelgard.jpg (781x1109, 138K)

It's a shame because the first playthrough is really the only one that matters with the rest of the routrs you're probably rushing.
>tfw their first experience won't be with blue lions
>tfw a majority of BE went to GD next (hence claude showing up on top 8's)
>tfw people might not ever even play BL
>tfw they will never know about Rordigue
>they will never know about Gustave
>they will never know about Dedue
>they will never see Dimitri get uncucked

Attached: ixbu339z52d31.jpg (1080x1685, 183K)

Marianne. She's a cutie, Mercedes only really has one good interaction and that's with her brother. Only because the brother is the Death Knight, and voices by DIO BRANDO's dub.

Lysithea

Mercedes is the only voice I don't like in the dub. She's trying way too hard with the voice and her talking so slowly just makes it annoying.
>Who wouldn't spend at least one free day each month talking to everyone in the Monastery?
There are actually people that don't do this?

>hero
>no shield

Attached: 1563546293508.jpg (750x823, 90K)

You know it to be true.

Attached: 2019081014324000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I think the director wanted Mercedes to be a cute girl, however the voice actress is probably too old or have too deep of a voice to be doing a cute voice. Which is why it seems to be really forced.

>shit or crap
How about no

>praying at the tower on the night of the ball with a male is supposed to guarantee your prayer will come true
>That panicked frustration in her voice when the bird flies off
>That touched twinge of hope when Byleth says he'll pray to see her smile
That genuinely hit me in hindsight man. Considering how fucked up Marianne's situation is, I think she needs that tower scene a lot more than the other girls do.

based best girl poster

webm.red/mg9v.webm

Attached: 548.g1t.00.png (512x512, 126K)

Too bad you couldn't recruit Hubert in non-BE routes. He's one those insanely good characters with really good supports.

>villain rep
what did he mean by this

shit taste her english va is fucking awful

Bernie's ENG Dub is perfect.

Question

If i beat two routes on seperate save files, will i get to keep the rank unlocks and shit from both of them if i start a NG+ after beating them both?

Attached: 1565388012215m.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Her situation's really magnified well in a lot of her supports too. She deserves to be happy.

Attached: 2019081014293500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

man i dont plan on giving her the enlightened dick but youre really trying to force me to recruit her here

She just went to live in the wild with her horse husband.

Yeah, his C+B support with Byleth threw me off, but he's a genuinely interesting character in a lot of other supports.

I just said I went with subs because I love her Jap voice.

Attached: 1557531073196.gif (400x221, 513K)

It's seeded at the start of the week so you can't save scum.
The 74% is accurate, but it's decided beforehand whether you take the exam that week or not.

Ferdinand and Bernie or Ferdinand and Dorothea
I cant decide they are both so perfect

Abusing stat bonus gains from re-classing is the highest IQ play. There is no excuses for being a lucklet.

Explain

Blue lions are the strongest by far at least all around. Dudue is straight better than edelgard, felix is the best sword fighter in the game, mercedes is the best healer. Annette is far from a bad mage and ashe is the best of the bow weaklings. Almost forgot to mention that dimetri is the strongest unit in the game

Attached: 1565285745530.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>not going full minmax as Enlightened Level One

Attached: 2SUM5IW.png (737x518, 712K)

Pls anyone

>playing female
Nobody actually did this right? Male Byleth is too based

you only carry over things from the file you use to create the ng+. But if you beat THAT game, then start a new game ++, you would keep all the stats from both the first playthrough, and the second one.

Not sure, but there's no point in doing that.
All the NG+ bonuses are completely optional if that's what you're worried about.

WHY
EVERY LEVEL UP
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (1137x640, 95K)

I thought there were no canon route.

I changed annette to armored knight to get a +5 def bonus. Pretty easy with axe affinity bonus. Likewise you can do the same by classing dedue to a thief for a +4 spd bonus.

Attached: EBwLz8TUEAAgItY.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Except the bonus exp from the statues.

How do the endings work? I finished the game and Dimitri went with the person highest up on his A rank despite having A ranks with everyone, but all the other people were all over the place.

That's a shame. I hear Ashe and Ingrid are the worst BLs but they were both great for me. Ashe needed an energy drop or two to keep his damage up but he was fast and crit all day, and Ingrid was literally invincible.

all the archers have abysmal growths, in all 3 runs so far the only decent one i had was Shamir
kinda makes since though, the archer class path is broken

K I N O
ANYONE WHO HATES THIS SONG NEEDS TO GET KEKED, TORTURED AND DIE IN THIS ORDER

also battalions and shop level.

Should have made him a Sniper asap to get his strength to 17.

Aren't they based on the close allies thing?

Yeah don't make ashe an archer. I'm keeping mine as a brigand/warrior.

That's what I meant. Dimitri went with the person highest up on his close allies list, but nobody else did.

You can ignore those though and only use appropriate battalions and gear for the "vanilla" NG experience.

>Mercedes en un Mercedes

Attached: 1561264963201.jpg (688x418, 441K)

I think characters with A+ supports overwrite anyone with just A supports.

This, but with Dedue for me. If this keeps up I'm going to have to replace him with Caspar.

I hate the FE spam in smash but I would welcome my wife Edelgard in because she is an axe user and that would make her quite different

Attached: 1565567051622.jpg (857x1000, 181K)

Not him, but I had A rank for her before I got green hair, and I STILL never had a mercedes paralogue on the Blue Lions run.

What would you guys think about a Pokemon Trainer-esque Byleth that can send in each of the three lords instead?

what a cutie, I will do a JP run next

Attached: 1565300361383.png (437x552, 355K)

Attached: 1565555796871.jpg (1280x2160, 641K)

I need it. THen I could main Dimitri, have a pocket Claude, and laugh every time I pass Edelgorilla.

>hire Manuela into the black eagles
>she sees the black knight and goes to him
>he says he is genuinely sorry about stabbing her and leaves

fucking kek

You need Caspar for that.

>hakuoro

ok I fucking died

She even complains about how anticlimactic it was.

put Punished Dimitri in smash and that would be it. I wouldn't play anyone else

I wish I could pair them up together.

i would be okay with having one if it unlocked after beating the other 4 routes first

Wait, for real?
Shit, I just saved over the end of that battle. Any screencaps?

Yeah, it'd be interesting if they actually brought up Divine Pulse again and the 5th route is Byleth going back after trying every other possibility and seeing that none of them work out for everyone, so it's time for some desperate action.

>Shamir (Universe 6)

Attached: 1549571480869.png (468x519, 247K)

Imagine the butthurt if Punished Dimitri got in, let alone any FE characters at all.
>self-insertfags, waifufags, axefags, anti-FEfags, old-FEfags all seething
>twirl around the stage helicoptering and BOARing everyone
>all the Dimitri/Snake jokes

I wonder how likely it'd really be at this point for another FE character to sneak their way into smash bros and cause an uproar

Attached: 283956975.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Recently started the game. Should I have people take certification exams as soon as the option is available? They just got level 5 and mastered their starting class.

Also what's the general rule when reclassing? As soon as they master the class or until a certain level?

Attached: 1565075637727.png (675x1133, 1.12M)

Why does his spear look like a dildo?

You should promote asap unless you want the skill from mastering a class.

Mastering a class gives you a unique ability or skill, some are better than others. Getting certified also gets you bonus stat points depending on the class.
You certify whenever you want to switch to that class or if you want the stat bonuses, and you only master a class if you care about the mastery skill.

Even if you're waiting for a mastery skill, do the certification exam. You can only do exams once a week, but you can reclass at the start of every battle.

All that people said, plus if you pass an exam for a class for which the character's stats are to low, they'll get a boost to the class's minimum stats.

Can you save scum the certification exams?

>twirl around the stage helicoptering and BOARing everyone
made me hard just thinking about it

Wow thanks for the quick responses, I was about to take a break from playing to wait for replies but now I don't have to guess. Thanks guys.

Attached: 1564606239273m.jpg (592x1024, 77K)

Attached: horse cock.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

should I be using my stat consumables for minmaxing or strengthening my units' weaknesses?

Yes and no. It's locked once you save at the menu deciding what to do that week, but not before that. So you can save scum, but you'd need to start the week before that, go through your class lecture and then try the exam, you can't get all convenient and save just before.

No, but you should reload so you get your seal back

Nah, BL has the most well done characters, the best story, is the longest, and has the most challenge (not saying much). Objectively the best. BE is just a villain route for funsies wit ha terrible cast outside Ferdi and Petra.

oh okay cool thanks
Yea, thats what I've been doing Lol

FUg.

And yet no one wants to play it. Cope harder.

Post yfw ballistic missiles in the GD route

Attached: 1565292195951.jpg (257x529, 25K)

>and has the most challenge
>lord can solo maps
lol

also more padding =/= better

The latter. The game's already easy enough to not need min-maxing, so use it on your favorite characters or people who need to catch up.

>TACTICAL NUKE
>INCOMING!

Attached: 1565318893317.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>sjw house supported by twitter moms
>good
kys blu tard

I've always just used them on my lord or avatar the whole series.

Because it's not the one with the waifu leading it or the gay-bait husbando leading it. YOU need to cope, twitter warrior.

Dimitri is far less overpowred than edelgard or claude you living joke.

Don't forget that Edge of Dawn is her song and the in-game tutorials all use Black Eagles in their images.

Black Eagles is the canon path (until DLC of course) which means Edelgard is a semi-redeemed anti-hero.

There is no canon route, fuck off.

>Dimitri is far less overpowered

Attached: 1565101307768.jpg (419x490, 74K)

>Dimitri is far less overpowred than edelgard or claude you living joke.

Imagine actually believing this.

lmao come back when your waifu route isn't the shortest, gets only one CG and doesn't even bother to fight the slithers

No, the colors prove BL is the canon route. Blue (lions) units have always been your units, Red (eagles) have always been enemies, Green (church) are allies and any other units are Yellow (deer).

For the fighters pass. You're actually autistic if you think Nintendo will let Smash escape from promoting FE and Pokemon.

Slithers are so weak Edelgard beats them offscreen. They are worth wasting time on unless you are weak.

>fighting them is a waste of time
>entire route wastes time teasing you with fighting them instead

Side ponytail Edelgard is best girl

Attached: 1565126139689.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Honestly as a Black Eagles fag this is what pissed me off and makes me think it was planned to happen in maybe one or two post-climax chapters, hence why it's the shortest.

edelgard got cucked stat-wise because IS thought for some reason it was a good idea to give her high magic growth, despite not even being able to use magic in her unique classes

__Part One____

Attached: C4100A77-9314-488E-A424-2C5FB48E3A89.jpg (734x414, 48K)

>You can't save dad
Feels bad

>DIGGERS

I refer to them as Duskins, but that's just me.

Hakobun no shiori

why is Ingrid so fucking useless

i can at least put ashe on janny duty to clean up units that have sub-10 HP left from halfway across the map while this bitch keeps dying less than 2 turns in

>Hilda C support says she doesn’t want me to keep putting her in frontlines
>she’s not even in my class yet
Is this recruiting thing a half-assed last minute feature ISIS decided put in?

Attached: 7796B1CF-4E5D-4750-B170-E7EAB35DD0C5.jpg (372x433, 115K)

it's just flavor text you get at the school after she joins back in the time skip

Attached: wew.jpg (960x540, 109K)

Put her on a pegasus and she literally can't be hit, and deletes mages for free without taking damage.

Guaranteedreplies.post

The game implies the students go out on various minor assignements throughout the year.

This is the hardest? Just finished it and wasn't too bad since I had everyone at very high levels and great gear plus support rank upgrades, had to turn back time to get out of one jam but sent one group right and two smaller groups up the center and was easy after I got out of that jam. Guess the rest of the game will be easier.

haha imagine getting fucked over by rng haha imagine your entire class getting fucked over by rng for your entire playthrough like how could that even happen haha

Attached: h-haha.jpg (360x445, 83K)

Ingrid's voice is growing on me, now that I'm doing BL. It's still easily one of the worst voice in the game, but it's relatively fine. It seems like it was a (bad) choice on the VA's part, or the voice director's part, to intentionally make Ingrid sound wooden most of the time, because she's supposed to be a stoic knight. It makes it seem like the VA just can't act, but she sounds okay when doing actual emotional scenes.

I stole everyone so all the houses were a joke

Do you fight the church only on Edelgard's route?

Unlike Fates it would make a lot of sense here. In Fates you could gather basically everything except smaller worldbuilding details from either side and Revelations made a lot of shit make no sense. In 3H there is crucial info you just will not know unless you play all 4 routes. There should be a lore reason why Byleth as the info of all 4 routes and they should have that trigger the final route. Honestly it would make a lot of shit make more sense.

I got her in BE route just by eating with her and gifting her shit and she joined right before the timeskip

_White Clouds_

CHADhan always wins baby

Each class has a set of base minimum stats. If a character below that minimum passes its exam, that stat gets raised to the class's base stat.

So a character with very low defense can pass an armor knight exam to get a permanent boost tin defense.

give fish

Attached: EBwmPpBW4AAckaY.jpg (1584x2304, 379K)

So if you've got the seals for it, is there any real reason to not have your people take any exam they stand a good chance of passing?

That was on church?

No, she joined before I even decided on church or BE while having cleared the requirements for BE route and went on to do BE

>everyone jerks off on how good felix is
>start doing blue lions route
>he is actually great in part 1
>part 2 comes
>he gets destroyed by literally everything
you guys are trolls, even ashe is doing better than him

You just got RNGfucked, dude's a beast.

Bullshit

this is fire emblem. something like that happens, you just got cursed by rng this time around. same thing if some character no one else is talking about shines for you, it's just an rng blessing.

>tfw they didn't make her start with battalion vantage set up so she actually shoots you first when you engage

Holy shit

HOLY SHIT

>Edelgard will be the first villain FE rep for Smash

What Blue Lions were you playing? Dimitri was fine but he didn't have the defense to tank, the speed to dodge or even consistently double, and he crumpled to magic. My endgame stats on him were:

Level 45, 69 HP, 38 Str, 14 Mag, 31 Dex, 29 Spd, 20 Luck, 26 Def, 15 Res, 38 Cha

You need 30+ Spd, Def, and Res minimum to survive more than three enemies in the later chapters.

>Ferdinand gets cucked by RNG
>my Capsar is blessed and gets 30 spd and 25 str by level 28

Attached: 1553043564060.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

>Boar
>Lvl 45
>38 Str
I think your copy is just defective

My poor Ferdie was cucked too. Sylvain outpaced him every step of the way when I wanted them to be Paladin bros together.

>38 STR
My Dimitri had that at level 32, you just got massively fucked.

Holy shit you got the ultimate noodle arms Boar

same for me
ferdinand had balanced mediocre stats across the board
my dorothea had like 25 mag at level 40, absolutely cucked
edelgard was also shit with like 35 atk but 30 mag for some reason
caspar, petra and bernadetta completely carried my BE run

God, on my first run, through BE, and my Caspar and Ferdinand are trash. Edelgard, Hubert, Bernadetta, and Dorothea are my good boi soldiers

>killing Dedue early in Edelgards route gives him special dialogue at the end when you kill Dimitri
I swear the amount of detail that goes into this game sometimes man.

Attached: Fire Emblem Screenshot 2019-08-12 03-16-33.png (984x2412, 1.48M)

Same thing happened to me, Felix was really average in the second half

AXE CHARACTER IN SMASH
I'd do it

What the fuck, I just looked up the growths and my Felix was even more fucked. He had 29 Str at level 40, but was only 5% lower in growths than Dimitr's Str?

Such is life with percent based growths.

Imagine breaking Dedue's heart like that, and then actually thinking you were the good guys

Attached: 1565259134028.png (955x1312, 564K)

If Edgelord gets in over Byleth or Dimitri, I would certainly be very angry. There are already too many FE characters though.

This, but Lorenz... and Leonie... and Ignatz... and half of the Church cast...

>Blay Blue Lions
>Ingrid and Ashe steal the show
>Had to bench Felix because he kept shitting himself during his level ups
Replaced him with Hannemann and didn't look back.

Does Hubert not get upset if you kill Edelgard?

>Hubert
Hubert is trash that doesn't deserve the air he breathes.

>did female only BE run
>didn't have to bench anyone because the game is so easy it doesnt matter
My Bernie was shit but I still loved her.

My Leonie was a cold blooded killer in the deers route. 40 speed at lv 40 and decent strength. Just don't put her on a horse

>Edelgard: I need to go to a capital real quick. Wanna go with me?
>heavy heartbeat sounds
>this choice will heavily influence the story

Help me choose, Yea Forums. I know she is evil in other routes, but what about her own?

My Leonie murdered everything the moment I made her a pegasus knight, I think only bosses were able to hit her from that point on.

In her own you get her perspective, she is much more sympathetic. It doesn't change the fact that her motivation is built on lies.

Do it for her fagget.

You aren't committing to the Edelgard route at that point, you're only unlocking the option to choose it later. Do it and choose down the road.

>send one character into a battle, put him into forests
>end turn
>press + to skip enemy turn
>end turn
>end turn

Everyone keeps missing and your characters gets an insane amount of free experience at an alarmingly fast rate.

Just do it. The second time it tells you it’s a big decision is actually important

I really hope you are not lying to me.

Leonie is a whore dog cunt who should get the axe for trying to steal my dad away

Just more proof that she is the true way to Fodlan's future. Without the Bylethpill she remains a Thotistic Wannabe Revolutionary Wannabe but with it she attains true glory.

It's true. If you don't go with her you're locked in church route, if you do you get to choose.

>stronk woman
That's more then enough of a reason.

best lord

Attached: 3333.png (1186x682, 1.38M)

This is the Petra strat. Throw her in a forest and watch everything die as they fail to land a hit on her.

Its a bit autistic but I really like that because it feels accurate to her character

>16 Mt
What the fuck that should be doing some massive 50's.

Well, it works on every character for me, and I kind of feel I ruined the game for myself for doing this. Then again I overleveled my characters in every fire emblem I played.

Is it true you can't recruit and keep teachers/knights if you go Beagles route?

It works extremely well on every character but because of Petra's spread it just works extra well on her, especially with how shit Hit NPCs have.

Also yeah I overlevelled my first route, so I've done a NG+ on Blue Lions (Classic, Hard Mode) so I'm hoping for a bit of challenge

You can keep Shamir as she's a merc, Alois as he cares more about you than even the church, and Hanneman and Manuela as neither were super devoted to the Church and both are Empire natives. This is granted you recruit them first before it all goes down.

Catherine, Cyril, and Seteth aren't available at all until you lose Edelgard, and if you go with Edelgard you can't have them at all. Flayn will ditch you after siding with Edelgard so don't choose her for Dancer.

You can keep teachers, Shamir, and Alois. Just not the gyaru knight or the little faggot or the not gay dad.

Nobody wants to be associated with niggers.

Flayn, Seteth, Cyril, Catherine, and Gilbert are the only ones you can't get/keep on Edelgard's route.
Manuela, Hanneman, Alois and Shamir will follow you against the church.

Mercedes voice is nostalgic, that way of speaking is very early 00's anime dub

Just don't use or invest in Flayn at all on that playthrough, it's a waste.

Give her a bow and she's a great hunter-killer too in the air

Enemy stats are generally poor, specially if its on normal that you could park an armor knight with shit spd in a forest and still probably come out the same way. i hope this dlc difficulty isnt just inflated stats, game really needs some challenge

nintendo REALLY making it hard not to grab her every playthrough so she doesnt suffer

It's against Hubert as a boss, he's got the commander skill that reduces gambit damage probably. That and/or huge charisma stat.

"Are we the baddies" - not Edelgard

Bitch is a retard that literally forces bernie on a suicide mission and then sets her on fire
Fuck edelgard, Fuck beagles and Fuck the empire

She doesn't do that in her own route, does she?

The game is designed for you to grab your favorite student or two on every playthrough. That's the whole point of the recruit mechanic, not the "gotta catch'em all" attitude some people have.

I catch all the girls every time. No guys though, I'm not a fag.

No, her route is just her running on false information the whole way and everyone who would be against it following along cause we cant have a evil route where the student cast wouldnt join you

Lorenz for some weird reason always ends with 35+ speed and 30 defenses.

He shouldn't be good but he is always reliable.

They really should have put a hard limit on how many you can get per house though. I just assumed until around chp 9 when everyone started asking to join that there was a limit.

Give me your cut pairings

False information or not, she was right in that Rhea/Seiros needed to be taken out. Doesn't Rhea herself acknowledge the church is a sham as well?

Rhea hands the church over to you in every route besides edel for obvious reasons because she knows shes not fit for it, and she has 2 souls fighting in her. Had edel not have started all this shit she would have stepped down when mc was ready and either went off somewhere or died assuming molemen didnt do something in the meantime to fuck that up since they didnt have edel doing some of their dirty work on the side.

I mean it's not maliciously false, a lot of it is misinformation and even then she still gets a lot of stuff right. Rhea is still a selfish bitch who manipulates humanity for her own goals, and the only way to overcome this is by going Church route.

I would Smash Edelgard, if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1565608165672.jpg (1300x914, 81K)

It is entirely optional though. IS knows that some people don't want too much tragedy so they probably took out any hard limit for their sake.

Hindsight is 20/20. How are we supposed to know that? Rhea's bipolar at best, psychotic and murderous at worst before the route split. Beagles route is choosing between two evils, but the dragon illuminati deserved to be purged.

The fact that Seiros took over in the Church route goes to show she's just a ticking time bomb. It's not if Seiros takes over but when. And remember, she's immortal, unless you kill Seiros, it's really is just a matter of time.

For me it’s GD > BL >>> BE
Recruiting Felix, Ingrid and Petra with the Deers felt great too, how Felix started calling Dimitri by his name after his dead for example.

>and the only way to overcome this is by going Church route.
The thing is, even in Church route, they end up doing exactly the same thing as BE route. No amount of s-ranking Rhea was going to stop Seiros.

>wasted divine pulse 3 times just so I could kill Cyril over and over
I hate that little faggot so much

>el porteiro
This kind of shit gives me life. And it’s kind of right, that dude survives all the shit the monastery goes through.

The empire is literally a lie as well, dubstep niggers have their hands in it everywhere, the line of emperors all lie about Seiros

>>villain rep
(You)

He dies in BE

And then it comes to bite them in their ass when Edelgard crushes them. Slitherers tried to pull a 'It was just a prank bro'.

>the death knight wasn't actually evil
bros...

Dealing with the slitherers in BE would get half of fodlan nuked without Rhea to destroy the missiles

Claude is the jokester character that people always gravitate towards and Edelgard has a pussy

the thought of Hilda pinning me down and fucking me with her retarded gorilla strength makes me diamonds

Attached: h.png (540x469, 209K)

>Coldsteel man McBurn from Trails of Cold Steel
Fucking perfect.

stay mad wyte boi

Attached: 1560545797310.gif (561x620, 442K)

You just spoiled the only route I’ve got yet to play. And the only death that matters.

GD has the best cast overall.

>Invite people into the most sacred place of entire religion
>Instantly betrayed
>Understandably mad and wants traitor executed
Rhea did nothing wrong

Attached: Rhea bff.jpg (680x510, 147K)

>not the "gotta catch'em all" attitude some people have.
Unless it's NG+. At that point theres no reason not to recruit everyone since it's balls easy now

>big dick DEATH KNIGHT with an edgy angelic named weapon and black skull armor
>come back from a good day of kidnapping human sacrifices and killing scrubs with counterattacks
>ready to give his wife a good dicking
>enter house
>Lysithea is fucking his wife
>there's nothing he can do about it

>everyone says bernadetta is shit
>when RNG made her a fucking instakill monster that obliterates any mage that dares approach in a 3 range block
>-5 weight so also dodges shit constantly
>gave her a horse and she is now a fucking lawn mower that can solo maps and get the fuck out

should've let someone else open the door so he can player phase her

>black eagle route
>rhea keeps shit from me constantly
>always kills people we capture
>beat edelgard
>rhea comes in
>user I WANT YOU TO MURDER HER NAO
>wait a sec rhea she was not working with-
>MURDER HER user NAO DO IT NAO
>what the fuck is your problem bitch
>HOW DARE YOU STUPID NIGGER TRAMPLING MUH TOMB REEEEE :breathes fire:

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x354, 2.57M)

Yes. You're allies with the church in other routes.

Get fucked fefaggot, your shitty ass character will never be included,

Attached: 11AA5922-0606-46A7-83B2-1C5B90FEF334.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Oh god the sheer horror of being stuck using a 1-4 range weapon in a class that can use all melee weapons anyways.

>Yes, I sided with Edelgard against the church. How could you tell?

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

I really like Ignatz’s voice and lines after the timeskip. How he looks too. Deers have the best overall character development, minus Raphael of course.

>side with edelgard throughout black eagles
>even go to her seizing power from her dad
>she doesn't let me in on her plans
>still betrays and attacks me in the tomb
>side with church for revenge
>when i kill her she starts rambling about how she wanted to join my team
Why didn't she say anything before ambushing us?

Does anything happen in Edelgard's route if have A-rank with Rhea?

All right, I'll do the BE route then.

I'm sure they'll have Edgelord in as a spirit at some point. They did with the Labo and Partner Pikachu/Eevee.

Near the end of her route she says she was going to tell you until you merged with Sothis and started looking like Rhea. She knew you were related to her from that and was afraid that you'd side against her, so she thought it was best to attack rather than risk getting her plan ruined

>Edelgard is in league with the people who kill your dad
>Still side with her

I played that path, but I fucking hated it.

>Hiding secrets from a stranger
>Executing heretics for treason
>Wanting to execute bitch who defiled sacred tomb, turned students into monsters, and is allied with evil entities that slaughter villages
I see no problem here

t. gamer

church isn't much better, with daddy faking his and your death to escape from rhea, and constantly warning you about how she's up to something and you need to be wary of her

I don’t get this either, why would I side with the people that killed my father?

daddy later says he was mistaken about leaving the church

they also killed her siblings and manipulated her father but they are necessary because of their power, they get decimated immediately after the war

>stranger

lying faggot she knew exactly who you were which is why she makes you professor and gives you the creator sword, when you dare not follow everything she says she goes berserk and tries to kill you, then spouts incoherent garble to the monastery and scares off a good portion of the knights of seiros, she never told anyone her true nature and manipulated humanity for countless years, get fucked milkers

I know I should probably do the route just to see what's it's like but I really don't want to.

She's not hitler
Hitler was smart to some degree while edelgard has negative IQ

Edelshart literally attacks you instead of asking for your help

>abloo bloo bloo

egoistic retard you forgot that they also murdered all her family and used her father for decades sapping him of power and energy? she was pissed as well but they are needed to win against dimitri's crit chance

I'm on Golden Deer Part 2, I have a few questions. Is it not possible to recruit anyone from other houses after the timeskip? And are the other houses routes completely different campaigns or the same missions with a few changes?

>doesn't know your allegiance
>got attacked on sight as flame emperor even when it was stated she was not responsible
>asks to join her before reveal of flame emperor and MC looks visibly pissed so doesn't believe you
>"when I will finally reveal myself you can make your choice"
>WTF WHY DOES SHE ATTACK ME :(((((((((((((((((((

newsflash retard you are FORCED to attack her because the writing is trash, the choice should've been before beating the map not after

theres only specific students you can recruit instead of kill if you didnt get them in pt1, as for maps, theres quite a bit of overlap sadly. BL/BE share a few, and church/GD share a few. paralogues/quest maps are as usual almost all repeated maps.

>Dedue turning into a beast in BE
>His resolve in GD
I'm just starting BL and I can tell he's going to be amazing

See? She’s not retarded, its just poor writing that she is.

The worst thing about Edelgard's route is they cheap out of letting you murder the Slitherers

I was waiting for the moment when we'd betray and eradicate them, but we were only allowed to read about that in the epilogue.
Why couldn't they have gone the full 21 missions and tie up these loose ends?

Cute, but she explains nothing and attacks you, WHILE revealing she's partly responsible for your dad's death and Flayn's kidnapping, and the experiment on the villagers, and the attack on the monastery and...

>Edelshitters don't even get to fight the Slitherer's mechs, tesla cannons and ICBM's

Attached: 1458184250388.png (128x128, 17K)

>betrays you
>gives permission for her dudes to kill your students
>has a literal cannibal that threatens to cook you
Nah fuck her. I was on her side until she betrayed me

Attached: 2019080101510600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

ok shamir(universe 6) gave me a chuckle

user im all for shitting on edeltard but saying The Boar himself is less OP than the retard and claude is plain stupid.

Byleth + pokemon swsh could be free or a bonus.

>NG+
>Recruit every by October moon
>Now have more units than I know what to do with
It's a blessing and a curse

Golden Bros, anybody finish the floral tribute quest from Hilda? I gave her the flowers but didn't complete the quest. Is it bugged?

How do you recruit them? Ended up killing Ashe because it wouldn't let me talk to him.

just play your favourites user.
After im done with all 4 routes i'll do Blue Lions one last time with an all star team.

Attached: EBjo028WwAAigF2.jpg (954x1035, 99K)

they fight cornelia's mechs at least but yeah, kinda dumb how they were killed off-screen

Attached: EBsvl1kVAAE5CtF.jpg orig.jpg (1032x1457, 156K)

You have to give her a specific flowers thats around the monastery

its route specific which units you can recruit, cant remember which ones they are sides lys who i think will join up if you're on BE

That's the issue. I like everyone. Last run I dropped Ignatz, Lorenz, Hanneman and Cyril but even then there's still too many

You cured her crest cancer right anons?

Attached: 1565479814795.png (2048x2048, 3.18M)

Take turns with them, bench some for a map and then bench some others for another map, they'll be underleveled but atleast it'll add challenge to the game.

Do his paralogue.

You'll get something amazing if you do his paralogue user, so do it as fast as posible.
Dedue is the most based character in the entire game.

Attached: the dude.png (1200x1200, 735K)

>Edel is so smart and powerful that she's able to kill slithers without Teach's help
>Meanwhile BL and GD barely find out about slithers and need Teach's guidance to finish the job.
lmao

>BL
You literally kill them by accident in BL

without byleth edelgard dies though

this. 3H characters would've been better in every way.

i started with GD because dmitri and his class just seemed more generic. which isn't to say that they are, but they just looked more vanilla.
also claude is pretty chill.

All of the BL look boring and generic but when you read their supports you find out all of them are pretty much the best written characters in the game, even their Jeigan is a good character.

GD has the best cast and is the most laid-back.

Ignatz and Raphael get you a knowledge gem

>Assassin Petra with a killing edge+ and crit ring

Attached: 1441986794062.jpg (1143x950, 232K)

My petra fucking refuses to dodge anything even if its below 50 odds

Attached: 20.png (840x700, 625K)

She's in

Attached: 1565224729129.jpg (920x1063, 416K)

>bitching about Str and Speed gains
Fuck off, you only get to complain when it's something like HP, Dex, and Luck

>level 39 swordmaster
>that Str
God she's such a womanlet

What level do they end up after the time skip? I always wait for the February moon but they only go fro. 21 to 23 at best.

without byleth, dimitri dies, so it kinda evens out there

That's funny, I'm on my third route and my Petra has been consistently refusing to get hit by shit throughout all playthroughs.

Edelgard’s route is for bootlickers only.

Who needs str when you can dodge?

Attached: 2019081021230800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Attached: 673F896E-58E1-4364-AFED-98A60ECBE45B.png (1648x580, 2.02M)

>that bernie growth spurt
what the FUCK

Did Dorothea's hair change tone slightly?

Why is Edel such a womanlet?

Man bernie had the most dramatic growth spurt

It's probably getting grey. The war seems to seriously stress her out.

GET ON THE BALISTA BERNADETTA

Drakaris lol

>I'm all sweaty!
H-Haha. Wouldn't it be funny if someone drew Hilda all sweaty? Just wondering if it's out there it would be funny haha

Attached: hilda_by_ilverna_dd86reu-pre.jpg (915x873, 55K)