How do we solve the console war?

How do we solve the console war?

Attached: 1563127208836.jpg (826x1170, 121K)

No more exclusives would destroy the console war.

I don't know but sony is clearly winning in this instance.

PC wins.

Switch is clearly the hottest

By banning Canadians, Brazilians and poorfags

Attached: F4588055-27F9-40B2-A13C-3E766FBCBA62.jpg (819x1024, 107K)

Who is the original artist?

Where's PC in this picture?

Attached: 1556404187018.png (722x768, 304K)

We already have console tans

>the accursed ***brain word gets filtered by mods almost instantaneously
>meanwhile shit like What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Yea Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Yea Forums so much? Yea Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Apologize Yea Forums!. Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Yea Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think. Will you protect her smile Yea Forums? Just played this, what did I think of it? *blocks your path* Here's your controller bro! Oh no no no no no no *breathes in*. What the fuck were they thinking? Claim you're waifu! People fell for the X meme. *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP* This is your ____for tonight. This is ____ say something nice about him/her. *Inhales*. Yikes!. >X is in. X was never good. X killed millions!. X is a cute! A cute!. Games for that feel?. One copy of X, please. *tink tink tink* AHEM!. Cunny thread!. *random twitter pic* kek. *reaction gif* >objective: survive. Enemy can open doors. The absolute STATE of ____!. Yikes! Cringe. Cope. Seething. Dilate. Have sex. You have to go back. Oh no no no no no no. are still running amok
Says a lot more about mods than the state of this board.

Xbox is pure

Whoever has the cunny wins the war

Pc's a man, not a woman.

the middle panel

PC is nothing but isometric RPGs, strategy games, side scrollers and F2P games.

Yikes! Cringe. Cope. Seething. Dilate. Have sex. You have to go back.

Yeah and he's FUCKING RIPPED just to play them.

here's pc

Attached: 1563060984372.jpg (859x960, 224K)

There is no console war. It's all multiple layers of ironic shitposting.

Objectively wrong because emulation already includes all previous gen consoles and even a current gen one like Switch.
PS3, PS2, 3DS, SNES, gamecube, Switch etc. technically all belong to PC.

Lol wrecked

End the benefit of console exclusivity, which would either be the console makers getting almost 100% similar parts, or when exclusives don't sell as much as expected until devs force versions on everything to make profit.

>not knowing how to get past filters

That would never happen considering not just video games have exclusive things.

All I have is a Switch but Bone is clearly the best girl there tbhlad.

Attached: 1557269057707.png (982x1270, 696K)

Let consoles have exclusives among them but every game gets put on pc.
Game too rigorous for a reasonably priced PC?
Buy the Playstation version
What to enjoy portability?
Buy the Nintendo version.

>a term that is directly offensive to the main catered group of this site
>vs innocuous terms that help form discussions but can also be immediately disregarded for actual discussion, handled exactly like a blankpost by anyone who has been here for a while and otherwise stylized into a segway easily enough
And if your going to complain about the rampant sexual content, look to mainsteam media for perpetuating that trend, not those directly effected by the proliferation of that trend and suffering the consequences. Trying to wake someone up by traumatizing them further only worsens the issue.

Attached: 355C1633-1525-4265-9807-1A0E63AF0803.jpg (2309x1500, 906K)