>strong neutral focus with short combos and good movement
>characters have very unique movesets
>easy to get into
>lethal hits are the best new mechanic in a fighter this gen
>can now quick rematch in lobbies and disable custom costumes
>Season 2 confirmed with reworked RE
>Cassandra is cute and fun
So why aren't you playing SC6?

Attached: 1557293605601.png (300x168, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZx-UE_9uW0wDLJgWyZKiAEmu-zMiXR57
youtube.com/watch?v=2ojcJeA5Dow
fanatical.com/en/game/soulcalibur-vi
fanatical.com/en/game/soulcalibur-vi-deluxe-edition
youtube.com/watch?v=6dY9NThJ0VE&t=70s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you forgot HD feet mods

There are more important things in this world than feet

Attached: 1557267209260.webm (1068x600, 2.89M)

Asylum semen demon

Shit game
Shit looking characters that all look the same
Fuck you

I'm bad at fighting games. Also the characters aren't as neat as Tekken.

Attached: 1559162631279.png (351x375, 199K)

Honestly it just looks more boring than GG and Tekken which I already play regularly. Also the playerbase is dwindling and I already play enough poverty fighting games.

Attached: Kitty.png (700x676, 513K)

SC6 characters actually have more interesting unique playstyles than tekken characters though

I need to upgrade my PC.

i want them to remove reversal edge first.

The character design in Tekken is absolute fucking ass. I legitimately can't understand the appeal. It just hurts my eyes to looks at them.

Press H to hump on Azwelfags

Attached: 1537465933807.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

>no team battle mode
It's fucking shit

Attached: 146125be648faf5e2ec0b48b9b4ca3ff9ee38f88.png (809x1104, 709K)

For me it's a mixed bag

Some of them look quite good. But others were clearly designed back in the PS1 days to work with extremely limited polygon counts, and now they look fucking silly.

>humped into oblivion

>N-NOOO MY VIRGINITY

Winners Finals was quite possibly the best set at EVO desu

Being in the audience for that was amazing

Attached: 1559972263221.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Why? It's easy free wins against anyone who relies on it. I feel like the only people who constantly spout this don't realize how useless RE is at even average skill levels. Side step. Punish with whatever the hell you want. Easy win.

call me when they add lizardman or yun-seong. then i'll reinstall

There's actually a lot of speculation that the first S2 character will be some korean swordguy, because his color is yellow and one of his animations is in the game already

Kayane in top 8!

Attached: 1534429956006.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

OIL MOD

explain

Are there any fighters this gen besides smush that have that?

I feel like SC6 might be a bit easier if you're shit at fighting games, user.

WIND

Attached: 1563438357300.webm (852x480, 2.75M)

>So why aren't you playing SC6?
because I've had a hangover today. I hope they get those other new characters out in a more organized manner though

Because I've been busy with other games, but now that Cassandra is in, I'm definitely coming back. I was waiting for her. I guess the advantage of coming late is that there might be some guides for her by the time I come back.

>low amount of stages
>no alt costumes
>story modes are meh
>reversal edge RPS bullshit
>recycled CaS parts from previous games
Overall, it feels really half-baked

Attached: 1552582052294.jpg (300x301, 31K)

ugh, wtf? this looks gross
when i did the original i didn't really have any software to make it easy to clean out the whitespace in the pic but since i do now (and grafics' head already had transparency) i did this for you, and i cleaned up a bit of annoying residue i accidentally left from the grafics layer
deleting whitespace is still hard because of the lighting on the king part of the pic so it's not perfect

Attached: graficsking4.png (700x676, 556K)

This, every game in that set was crazy

Attached: 1544030506253.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

I mean there aren't really any other fighters this gen I'd say have better costumes and singleplayer (except maybe smush and MK11). Reversal Edge isn't particularly relevant above scrub levels.
Low number of stages is a valid complaint though.

>be a loser with two steam friends, one of them my brother
>scfag since forever, pick up 6 on a whim
>decide to get good since I have nothing better to do and this one is actually good
>become top ranked [character] and get added constantly by people, well over 150 now
>made some good friends over the last eight months
t-thanks soulcalibur

Attached: 1542142553879.jpg (720x540, 81K)

>>strong neutral focus with short combos and good movement
*laughs in manji*

awwwww

Attached: 1541214162835.png (322x171, 107K)

i fucking hate Cassandra
all of her attacks do huge chunks of damage, are quick, and lead into grab combos and such

The DLC choices so far (other than Haohmaru) have been ass. Why would I care about characters like Amy or Cassandra? I'd rather play Tekken 7 and learn Lars Tanahashi.

Attached: larsbanner2.jpg (750x400, 65K)

go watch EVO winners finals

Attached: 1535966023413.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

This, who wants some shitty robot bitch as DLC? I want Negan from hit TV series The Walking Dead™

>Are there any fighters this gen besides smush that have that?
No unless it's built around it like KOF.
And I hate that it went to this point. Fucks had similar systems for story mode fights in 4,5&6, yet they still haven't reimplemented it as a proper mode since 3.

Little expensive for me right now. That's it really.

Do you like my Cassandra edit hell yes I put saucy underwear on the base layer for armor breaks

Attached: 20190812004445_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

It's $19 on gamesplanet right now

Yeah and how much to get the rest of it?

The deluxe version is $33 there, that's breddy gud

Attached: 1554777951785.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

It's okay but 33 bucks now... I dunno bro. I worry about how much I'm really gonna play it once I do.

>BEYBLADE LET 'ER RIP

Attached: 1543627074137.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

Hopefully one day i'll get enough money to play this, And hope by that time the multiplayer isn't dead.

You don't have $20? That's rough bro

>tfw 20 bucks is 80 where i live
I can't pay that much for a fighting game, especially since i want the season pass too for 2B and Amy which would cost me over 100 bucks.

Attached: 1565295703326.png (1006x724, 746K)

how's life in brazil?

all my friends play tekken instead, i like cervantes though, is astaroth still bad

No, astaroth is quite good.

Everyone is, really.

Attached: sc6 tournament placements feb to may.png (894x490, 43K)

Man, tekken really came out at the perfect time to make everyone play it. Stands in stark contrast to SC6's release timing

fighting games aren't fun

That's because they're video games and video games aren't fun, duh

Could look a little more Greek.

>bottom 4 characters here all made evo top 8
Dank

Everyone seems to agree the top 8 was amazing despite the hambeast commentator

I wasn't keeping up. What was special about their release windows specifically?

I just wish they hadn't made the costumes so busy and shitty for the sake of lethal hits. Look at what they did to Raphel.

I dunno man, I think raph looks pretty fab

Oh yeah, and they made him a faggot too when he used to be a based lolicon. From literally the coolest you can be to literally the lamest. Sad.

The DLC and guest choices were really strong.
>Geralt
Prime Reddit bait
>2B
Prime Yea Forums bait
>Haohmaru
Prime FGC bait
>Tira
Prime day 1 DLC whale bait
>Amy
Prime loli bait
>Cassandra
Prime brap bait

I object, talim is the prime loli bait. Amy can be the secondary loli bait

Attached: D6q7W8gUEAE4St-.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1152, 356K)

Wtf i love cassandra now

No one is using RE blind from fucking neutral you dipshit, they use it as part of a read. The reason you don't see it at top play is because it slows everything to a crawl and does not really benefit the person using it more than their enemy. Really, the entire reason RE is bad is because it's pointless spectacle that doesn't improve the gameplay in any way.

I'm not in brazil but life's been.... Hot.

Yeah but the roster's not for me though. I may get back into when Haohmaru releases but SC6 isn't for me. I hope the game continues to be supported.

>300x168

why do people love shilling their favorite fighting games on here? It doesn't seem as blatant with other genres.

Other games don't need to be shilled, fighting games are a dying genre so they need as much shilling as they can get

>The reason you don't see it at top play is because it slows everything to a crawl
U wot, top players don't give a shit about that. They use RE sparingly because it's very dangerous against someone whose offense isn't on autopilot

Nvidia ansel is fun

Attached: 1563393948750m.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

tummy bait

Attached: amy tongues in.jpg (1300x1208, 151K)

p u f f y

Attached: 1543054739122.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

>reworked RE
Oh cool, I can spam buttons in lag and never be punished again? HOOORAYYY

Amy always has been better than Talim

>reworked RE not coming to S2
Guess I'll wait

Nah, it sounds like they're just gonna make it go faster, and make it so charging RE all the way doesn't go through guard

Attached: Inferno-Emil.jpg (1570x1057, 1.07M)

Attached: OC1.jpg (541x1079, 414K)

>posts bill nye
Just say you're wrong

Attached: OC2.jpg (593x1074, 446K)

Attached: OC3.jpg (724x1076, 496K)

Why is she so cute?

Attached: 1565189642975.jpg (4096x2304, 1.36M)

Attached: Spawn.jpg (1157x1052, 712K)

Can Amy do THIS?

Attached: 1558121905663.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

How do you do this?

The facesit move you can get into with either 6K or 8B+K, then 4K to do the braap cannon followup

>best top 8 at EVO
Nigga even DBFZ and Jive looked better than this shit

Attached: 12908312890.gif (250x188, 910K)

Cassandra a cutie.
Fuck game journalists, hail big bouncing anime tiddies.

why do you say "even DBFZ and jive"

DBFZ and SFV were the best top 8s. shit like MK and tekken were snorefests. samsho was aight but too much genjuro

>DBFZ
5goku lmao
And I'm sorry, goichi and SF can have close games but they don't make up for the inherently boring nature of dragonball's drawn out, repetitive combos and blockstrings.
>SFV
There was nothing particularly exciting here either, just top tiers doing the same corner rushdown and throw loops we've been seeing since SFV launched.

SC6's top 8 was blessed
>9 characters in top 8, with a fucking raphael, maxi, and VOLDO
>kayane making top 8
>NA, EU, and asia all super evenly represented, with one of each in the top 3
>Entire crowd doing muscle busters with Azwel and quoting his cheesy lines
>WF is quite possibly the best set of EVO
>based voldo clinches it out by humping his opponent 50 feet in the air

What is it about Cass that causes people to seethe and rage quit online

Attached: 1565215625147.jpg (577x698, 65K)

>the virgin azwel vs the chad EVO winner

Attached: 1561044526173.webm (378x530, 666K)

2stronk plsnerf

Attached: 1549717184308.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

she's broken nigga

for me, it's seong mina

Attached: dunk.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

I'm too poor. I'll be able to afford it soon though. Really want to play SC again.

I love pantyhose

this post screams bias

DBFZ definitely had variety, half the roster showed up in top 8. You can say you don't like the rushdown aspect but don't cry about "blockstrings".

Bonchan winning meant more than SV6's whole top 8. I get that you're a fan of the game but man.

>Reversal Edge isn't relevant
It was used plenty throughout Evo

Dragonball's character variety was quantifiably bad for a 3v3 fighter, I'm sorry. It was still a good top 8, but not the best.

PARTICULARLY relevant. Aka it's used, but only sparingly. As it should be.

Never saw used even once in top 8.

Attached: kilik angry.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

If you're in love with bonchan, maybe, I guess? I was rooting for him since I play karin, I had fun doing the ohohoho with the rest of the audience, but there was nothing particularly exciting about his victory.

I'm a casual that wants to get good but still enjoy some single player modes. Should I get SCVI, Tekken 7 or DBFZ?

I play KI so I'm not too attached to SFV but I at least know Bonchan's been the bridesmaid but never the bride. Was happy to see him finally win after being close in the past.

Well, of those, definitely not tekken. It's got no tutorial whatsoever, a brutal learning curve, and pretty weak singleplayer.

Sc6 and dragonball both have fairly good singleplayer modes. DBFZ's is way higher budget, but I found sc6's nicer to actually play. They've both got alright tutorials. DBFZ has a bigger playerbase than sc6 so it might be easier to find players around your skill level, but getting raped by 20-second long combos might not be fun.

I'd actually recommend soulcalibur for 3d and samurai showdown for 2d

THE GRUNDLE BOMB!

Attached: 1547827736967.jpg (2048x1150, 192K)

The actual OG competitive fighter grill. The only one who can actually beat men at high levels that isnt a tranny.

it shouldn't be in the damn game at all is the point he was trying to make I'd say. Hopefully the next season makes it better because a friend bought it for me on the steam sale and I don't think it's great.

Yea Forums turned on Nier Automata as soon as it became popular

It's not a dying genre, this idea that it is dying is something people here are obsessed with for some reason though

Because other genres are shit for losers and beta soiboys.

but still loses top 8

>Tekken was a snorefest
Imagine having such shit taste

And yet, beat everyone below top 8. I'm gonna give credit where its due.

ITS TIME TO OIL UP

Whats her ethnicity? She seem half European half...indian? Asian?

based

Attached: 1298574546091.jpg (594x412, 51K)

She's french.

kek

Asian you silly goose!

It's not on Switch. Sad, because I've wanted to give them my money for a while, but after SC3 they stopped putting them on platforms I bought.

Attached: 1558655137338.jpg (540x516, 51K)

Maybe half French. Having a citizenship from a country did not turn your ethnicity nor your ancestry, user.

>Giving money to streamers
Why?

because it's casual kusoge for casuals who want to be able to say they play fighting games without putting in any of the effort or brainpower required to play fighting games. may as well play for honor and call it a fighting game

Thats not true, actually SCVI is a very underrated game. I'm glad fans supported it and developers feels it and give us Season 2.

GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME!

Do a lot of people play on pc? Because I just checked PS4 lobbies.

There was one lobby. That’s it.

Its late in the morning in the EU and the early hours of the morning in NA.Of coarse there is no lobbies at this time.The ps4 will have the bigger population.But the platform is up to you.

For all SC6's flaws, I agree with OP on one thing - LH is a very well implemented new mechanic.

I wished they'd focus more on perfecting the LH concept instead of the RE system

Shes french Asian.....

At peak time there was 3 lobbies on PS4.

I gotta be honest I’m getting tired of playing dead games. But fortnite is shit so I’m kinda stuck.

Naruto Storm 4?

:)

be gone doom poster and get some friends to make lobbies with.

>Denuvo
>Less content than SC3
>Paid DLC out the ass
>"Season" bullshit, this isn't a fucking TV show, make full goddamned game

Fuck off

post Amy wearing pantyhose

Attached: 1565131884467.jpg (1920x1080, 920K)

But other than that stuff the game is pretty good.

>caring about single player content
SC3 was fundamentally broken as a fighting game. 6 is the most mechanically solid since 2.

Literally anything is better than SC3. That game was so bugged it'd destroy all the data on your memory card, even from other fucking games.

I'm gonna do it, Yea Forums. I'm gonna main 2B and wreck shit up online with unga bunga

>Season" bullshit, this isn't a fucking TV show, make full goddamned game
The only reason you are posting in this thread about soul calibur is there is continued content being made for the season passes.

By your logic it would have been released played for about 2 weeks then dropped like a stone with no future content to keep its audience interested.

No cross play
Deuovo cancer
The price tag

But congrats for finally adding option to disable penises in ranked matches.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-03-49-36.png (540x960, 183K)

Is Soul Calibur 6 decent for single-player?

No, but why would you buy a fighting game for the single player content? None of the current fighting games have enough single player content to justify buying purely for it.

Yeah, the story mode with your OC character is fun and lengthy, and character stories work like story mode in previous games.

>>Why aren't you playing SC6?
Because I played a round of arcade to wait for a ranked match and still no match at after I finished it.

Anybody from Australia? What time of day or day of the week should I be searching for ranked matches?

yeah it has two campaigns One a multichoice rpg where you make your own character that ties into the main story and the second being the individual character stories that tie in with your CaS character's story.Each of the DLC cast apart from 2b has their own story mode that is about an hour each DLC character

Because anonymous online competitive is soulless bullshit and is literally ruining society.

Post the mindset of a pro Voldo player

They join locals, I fail to this the problem.

As opposed to playing against literal AI?

>>Hssss.....Hsssss!

Everything you wrote is true. But SC is missing something and it's very boring after a while. Or maybe the initial non-existing balance was the reason I dropped it.

Tekken has a lot of those.

There are two story mode and one is 20 hours long, so definitely yes.

>played yoshi in most entries
>dont like the lack of old school 3b and ear slicer in VI
who do I switch to, thinking Zas until Rock arrives

It your instinct says Zas, then you should trust it and give him a shot. If you like Yoshi's game play, Groh is actually rather similar.

>pasta pizza lasagna

>"can't wait to try out my new bad dragon"

>"on someone else"

Voldo wouldn't use something as tame as that. He'd rather sit on Raphael's rapier.

Pizza, pasta, put it in a box.
Bring it here and put it on my cock
The tortellini on my weenie,
Pepperoni on the walls,
Cheesy on my peeny and some sauce all on my balls

>steam says 300 people are playing the game right now
>do a lobby search
>0 lobbies found

It’s dead Jim.

which was this, WNF?

>lobbies
Nobody got time for that. Play Ranked

Amy is my daughteru bait

She was already beating everyone in France when she was like 12
She is 27 now

Is Raphael bad or something?

>Tekken

Holy shit that was tense.

Kek

Okay for DBFZ but SFV was one of the worst top 8 i have seen in my life

>more boring than GG
No way, the latest GG got stale fast.

SC6 is better, the kearning curve is smoother and it has some nice single content

DBFZ was definitely the best top 8, most people agree. But SoulCalibur was my the 2nd best IMO. SFV didn't even come close.Tekken and BBTAG were ok. And MK11 and Smash were just shit.

I wish we could get his fighting style back somehow

Soul Cal is my favorite 3D fighter and one it my fav fighters in general.
But I've recently started paying Tekken again. So I'm on hiatus from SC for a bit.

Did the get rid of that faggotry that is Reversal edge?????

Git gud

Because Azwel looks like total bullshit and doesn't fit in with the rest of the cast either.

thought this was vore at first by the thumbnail

Attached: Pantyhose.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Have fun

Attached: Below.png (1307x734, 1.08M)

Recycled cas parts and don't even put all the parts from V in. The psp soul Calibur game had 5x the case item it's nuts

Dead or alive

Attached: voldo.webm (510x800, 1.02M)

season two changes RE completely

when the fuck is season 2 patch gonna happen bros?

Nobody cares you Tekken autist

too bad you don't have hd feet mods

that trailer really threw me off. i only played SC (i think SC2?) briefly on a dreamcast years ago, but i remember cassandra being a more elegant type of character. am i just remembering things wrong or did she change into this over the years?

He probably means how it released at a time where SFV was on it's way and ended up being a huge disaster

You're remembering wrong

You remember wrong, Cass is just le spunky sword and shield user for people too low test for Sophi

waiting for Cassandra dlc to be pirated

>Sophi
OOOHH, i think i mistook her for sophita. i probably never played cassandra in my life kek.

>cute and fun
user ...

Attached: Special Place.gif (513x286, 189K)

>pirating an online multiplayer game
next time you should refrain from embarrassing yourself by not posting

when?

Attached: kamikirimusi.jpg (946x1580, 320K)

Because I'm waiting for S2

I'm playing SC6 with my friends who don't play Tekken.

as if it makes any difference, everyone knows online FGC on PC is dead af

Is the hd feets and oil mod are the only worth mods?

t. underage poorfag trying to cope
go tell your friends at high school they might be impressed

No cass fans are alpha as fuck.

Attached: DSC_0117.jpg (5312x2992, 3.1M)

Who do you hope the other characters will be?

I hope for Hilde, Ashlotte, and Lizardman. I think they'll put in Hwang and Setsuka over Ashlotte and Lizardman though.

Attached: 1536706840049.png (1235x691, 1.67M)

He is right though. Takes minutes to find matches in ranked and player rooms are dead. Killer Instinct is also completely dead and the only players are cross-players XBone ones. GG and BB are dead in all modes. Fighterz is plenty alive but the online mode is shit to begin with. The new released Kill LA Kill game, if we consider it a fighting game, is in the exact same situation as SC, only with even less players. SFV and Tekken are okay i guess, though in my experience Tekken takes a little longer to find people.

>minutes
OH GOD, NOT MINUTES!!

>minutes
HOLY SHIT I have to wait 1 or 2 minutes to find a quality match with infinite rematch? That's it, I'm throwing all my fighting games out the window. Going back to MOBAs where finding a match takes 5 minutes even though there's a million people online.

KYS you fucking idiot

Well if he didnt pirate his game there will be one guy more on ranked

she's probably Cambodian/Laotian.
t. French asian pro

No brain unga. Even worst than beta Nightmare/Sieg/Groh.

>best top 8 at EVO
Was it? I couldn't stand watching it with the woman screaming constantly.

not true, she actually has big risks and low range unlike sieg and nightmare

WHY AM I ONLY GETTING MATCHED UP EVERY 5 MINUTES TO FUCKERS WITH THOUSANDS OF POINTS? HOW IS THIS GAME POSSIBLY THIS DEAD?

Nightmare got nerfed to the ground.

>7 AM
do you have some sort of mental disability?

Same for me (in europe) i have 1000 points and i always match against guy with 5k points

Its 2:30

>dude it's fine if you have to wait 4 minutes for the CHANCE to fight someone and there's no character select unless you back out

Me too. G5 and I'm getting paired with C5 or higher. Fuck this shit.

Listen to your own advice my chap, you're talking sense

>wanting to waste 5 minutes in character select every single match instead of blind picking before you activate search
truly the underage faggots who give their hot takes on here are the biggest retards

t.DBFZ player

i love this game. get it when it's on sale, anons. this and Tekken.

>you found an opponent!
>loading screen
>choose your fighter!
>loading screen
>fight!
>would you like to play again?
>loading screen
>choose your fighter!
>loading screen
>actually thinking this shit is a good idea

DSL Princess is all I want

Tekken manages this in player match just fine though

What's up with frenchies and that game? It's the only one along with Windjammers where I often see one or two, if not more of them, in top 8 at fighting games tournaments.

who the fuck cares or is talking about player match? tekken has the same thing in ranked as soulcal. holy shit you cancerous casual hot taking fag go play story mode or something lmao

Because I am still waiting for Setsuka.

If you weren't a retard you'd know that fighting games usually do "rematch" and "choose character" options.

The fact that you like a mode being completely dead speaks tons about you.

Me neither, it completely ruined Evo for me. And for some reason she is always commentating every SC tournament. She contribute nothing to the match in terms of information, and is just a walking, annoying soundboard.

>The fact that you like a mode being completely dead speaks tons about you.
player match is so you can meet up with your friend, im sorry that youre friendless. thats what ranked is for. how obsessed are you about imaginary points? its per character ranks btw so what are you waiting for pussy? you are so cancerous and yet you need to hear yourself speak your shit tier opinions so badly anyway lmao

For Windjammers it's because the game is really popular in conventions here.
SC games are really popular so you'll find a lot of small local competitive scenes scattered everywhere

>player match is so you can meet up with your friend,
SCIV and V didn't had those problems. Player rooms were always full and had actual chats even.

>how obsessed are you about imaginary points?
Considering you're the one that keeps talking about ranked only, the obsessed one is you.

>its per character ranks btw so what are you waiting for pussy?
I'm waiting for the game to find me a match, but that's not the case apparently.

Do you talk like this in real life user? Do you find people actually like you? Serious question.

Thanks to Kayane i think

t. faggot that posts how hard or how bad a game is on Yea Forums within 5 minutes of launching it. fags like you are obnoxious.

Doesn't she commentate Smash too? Either way, not a fan of her commentation.

Does your dad like you even?

Are you alright ? Have you taken your pills yet ?

>b-but my imaginary points! why wont anyone play with me in a lobby so i dont have to lose my rookie rank!
lmao

>why wont anyone play with me in a lobby
No, why wont anyone play with us AT ALL. I switched from SCVI to Tekken 7 and had a ton of matches in ranked right away. One after another.

waiting for season 2, playing Tekken in the meantime

OC my ass. You literally finished up your playthrough of Tales of Berseria and ripped off 60% of her design, only now she's even edgier.

Because I'm playing Virtua Fighter instead.

Attached: le peeking hotdog mexican.png (300x300, 32K)

Attached: CD54E02C-349D-41FF-922E-1E4FB99EEC1F.gif (286x210, 1.67M)

I want to get back into Soul Calibur but I always feel like I'm not progressing as a player.

I really suck with Cass

Attached: Buttslam 02.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

I'm stealing that Mordred, hope you don't mind.

Take the VF pill, user. It's a good game!

Attached: 1422576337076.gif (331x237, 1.63M)

When's the sequel coming out?

It already did

Attached: VF-BG.png (1118x839, 1.13M)

Here's the old version, only change is Cassandra's hair

Attached: IMG_d7b62a80-11e3-440c-b044-a0ea44da2f74.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

I need to finish Automata before I star playing again

>gamered cucks shilling there dead game AGAIN
stop it already it’s just embarasing now. just play tekken if you want an alive game

I play both

I like this game.

Try to learn something new about your character each time. Like a combo a punish etc. Look for guides and combo videos and high level play videos and slowly incorporate them into your play.

Not enough stages and single-player content though. Getting repetitive as fuck really fast.

I recently started playing this, but I'm kinda shit at fighting games. What are some good newfren friendly characters?
I'm trying to learn Siegfried (because of his seiyuu) and Talim (because of her cunny).

I know that the point of this webm is to show off Cassandra's ass stomp move, but I have to say what interests me as much as that is the shield bashing animation. It's got a nice and satisfying punchiness and weight to it. In fact, I've been watching her moveset video on YouTube and just about any attack that involves her shield looks so damn satisfying.

I always love shield users, and I hate the stereotype that shields are just for blocking and being defensive, when in fact they can be used for offensive attacks just as well as swords.

Siegfried is pretty easy, Sophitia, Cassandra. SC is probably the easiest fighting game to get into, that's why I like it. I'm not really willing to learn 2000 moves in Tekken to not being laughing stock online.

You can play both

I have.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190501212930.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

I believe they're looking at September release date for season 2.

>and disable custom costumes
Why did it take them until now to patch this feature in?

>now

Wasn't this only patched in like a week or two ago?

Imagine if Soul Calibur 6 had half a year or more of testing at arcades. It would have been more balanced when it came out on consoles just like Tekken 7.

FEET

Attached: sophitia feet_.jpg (2160x3840, 3.34M)

Just kidding ;)

Because I want more people to play with.

Give me Hilde or give me the sweet release of death.

Attached: hildegard9.jpg (1024x562, 257K)

God I hate this chubby bitch already

I wish I had a console that could play SC6, me and my sister used to play the older games all the time.
I want to play it but if I get it to PC I would just be playing alone. Is the singleplayer good and fun? I don't do online competitive multiplayer much in fighting games.

why would i want to wait a year just for balance when i can have fun and get a balance patch later instead?

You don't need to take it seriously as a competitive game, user. You can build some custom fighters and have fun sharing them with other people online. People sometimes make lobbies for beginners that are essentially character creation showcases.

>Prime brap bait

Why did I laugh

holy fuck BAAAAAAAAAAASED. WHAT A CHAD.

Attached: 1563292046524.jpg (432x494, 30K)

Better "imaginary points" that "imaginary players that are found immediately", which don't actually exist.

>paid DLC out the ass
compared to basically every other fighting game out atm it's got barely any DLC

It rarely takes me more than 30 seconds to get a match in NA

SCVI lobbies are shit, so everyone is in ranked instead. Basically it's the anti-Xrd

Based unganon

Attached: D7JuJBzU0AA9xN7.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1152, 335K)

People who love goku vs goku, maybe. And goichi winning was the expected outcome. A good top 8, but the best? Nah.

nightmare
reddit customs
voice lines on hit/attack

last one is the biggest problem, i don't play anime fighters because of it

Commentator choice was EVO's fault. I attended in person which had different commentators who were pretty based.

Two of your problems aren't problems anymore and your last one is nitpicky

Those are both fairly good for beginners

>rework RE
Are they getting rid of it?

Why would they?

I know. It's my opinions. OP didn't ask for a debate, he asked why I'm not playing.

They did something that makes it blockable if you do it right.

its not an opinion, two of those have been fixed

>chadmare
>fixed
No matter how hard you can nerf him, he's still a scrub killer

Just learn how to back dash and play Paul
You can b12 or df2 after blocking everything and you can easily make it to red ranks

>>fixed
Semi fixed. You can disable custom skins, but there's still the character height problem.

She's a Vietnamese who moved to France when she was a kid.

Learning KBD is already harder than anything in SC6 desu

The gameplay is too safe for my liking. You can spam anything you like and if it gets blocked you might get punished with a BB or something. I also don't like how some characters have an i8 A and others have an i10. The balance is so strange to me. I'll give it another try if Hwang gets in but honestly I don't find SC gameplay to have long term appeal.

Was nightmare "fixed"? He started as a pubstomper and is still a pubstomper.

To be fair I also despised him until I learned to deal with him

>You can spam anything you like and if it gets blocked you might get punished with a BB or something
Well, that really depends on the move. Browsing through some frame data, I'd say maybe 30-40% of the typical movelist is unsafe? That seems pretty normal to me. Is there a game where the majority of stuff is unsafe?
>I also don't like how some characters have an i8 A and others have an i10
You mean i10 and i12. That seems VERY normal to me. I don't think I've ever played a fighter where there wasn't variation between different characters' fastest moves. Makes the cast more unique.

>too safe
>youll get punished
are you retarded?

It's more interesting for me coming from 2D fighters as the characters look more unique than Tekken because of all the weapons. I used to spam with Talim in SC2 when I was younger, how good is she? And what characters are the best balance of range and speed?

The degrees of which is what I don't like. Some strong, high damage moves with good properties are only like -10 on block. The risk involved in having that move blocked is very low compared to the reward you get for it hitting. It's very rare for a move to be -13 or higher on block.

Talim is sitting with 90% of the rest of the cast in a big blob in A and B tier. Some argue she's closer to the upper half of the blob, but it's hard to say. I play her and I think she's breddy gud.
If you want a balance between range and speed, I'd say Kilik and particularly Raphael pull that off well.

Talim and Voldo are similar, as in: if you get the opponent to not understand what the everliving fuck you're doing, and you don't understand it either, you win, period.

Cus reversal edge is the most annoying shit for someone like me who generally sucks at fighting games but wants to enjoy them. Played the shit out of SC4 and 5

You can add maxi to the list

Attached: 1562552589566.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

The shit people pull off with the character creator in SC blows me away. Anybody got the Magikarp Voldo?

No but i have this

Attached: santa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Based, thank you Ann.

*user.

There needs to be a HD everything mod. You can always see the rectangular polygons in these screenshots.

Attached: scaledong.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Thanks. Are there any good resources for learning or is it just go to the discord like most fightan these days.

Cute user

Her and the other bonus characters in 4 should have been their own unique characters instead of just skin swaps (except maybe the Sgt Frog one). What was the point of hiring guest artists to make characters if they were just going to be turned into clones and scrapped in future games?

The in- game character guides are a decent starting point. But after that, yeah I'd say discord. There's one called the "training stage of history" that has guides and resources for every character

Hayate has a good playlist for beginners on his youtube. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZx-UE_9uW0wDLJgWyZKiAEmu-zMiXR57

Anything specific you can generally find on youtube.

I just wanna be shiny why is the oily mod locked behind some gay patreon

ill agree with that but only for siegfried. that character is retarded. but for everyone else i think its pretty well balanced. you dont need a big punish if they only get one single strike chance.

>bought the season pass
>decide to make a CaS based on Tira because she fights with a big hula hoop
>spend an hour or two making a character I like
>go to the training mode
>look at the character guide in menus
>'alright memorise all these big moves, also there's two stances you switch between and there's different moves for each'
>mfw realising that I'd have to invest a ton of hours before I could approach basic competency
>sigh and close the game

Attached: aiportrait.png (3065x506, 1.48M)

Be like me and button mash against other mashers and enjoy yourself

Just read the first page of basic for your character and it will be ok

This AI portrait shit is so creepy.

I wish I could, I want to feel like I'm playing with some sort of purpose and not just button mashing but after playing this for a while (I've just gone back to it after several months but I put a few weeks in when it first came out) the extent of my knowledge is "side step verticals". I can't remember combos for toffee, forget to block low or block at all, etc.
Also did they change how ranked worked? I just lost four games in a row to a Yoshi player and it just kept letting me rematch. I thought it was best of three then onto the next player.

Should I buy it on PC or PS4?

Just use AA, 3B, throws, and 1/2K until you get a grasp on the basics. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=2ojcJeA5Dow

the sale on season pass is about to end, I'm not sure whether I should buy it or not. game's fun, but I don't have piss ass plus, and single player is kind of boring desu

Yeah they added infinite rematch in ranked a while ago

How to be good playing with Cassandra without being unga?

Wait, what the fuck. I thought there was no Cassandra? She was my freaking main and that's why I dropped title.

Don't press random buttons like a retard? Rephrase your question you homo

Dont spam BBB.It might work on shitters and piss them off but you'll gift yourself a bad habit so when you meet a half decent player they'll be laughing as they get free damage on you as you try to stop yourself doing it.Its easily punished by ducking or you can be hit out of it be quicker moves.
shes was released last week in the season pass.

This game's even worse than Tekken when it comes to players leaving after one game

Alright, but I'll probably still not improve. Thank you anyway.

Waiting for Aeon to bring me back in

I really like the game but when I want to climb some ladder I'd rather play Tekken for some reason
It's a bunch of fun with friends though, even those who don't play fighting games

I heard it's better on PC than consoles

Attached: 1562548400720.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

cass

Oh I like cass!
she's my favourite character why didn't you mention her before user :)

Have zero issues on PC, as long as the connection is good and the ranks are similar, people usually stay forever. And the connection is often good.

is fat

>ranks are similar
yeah I figured that was the problem, I was playing my first games like an hour ago and no one wanted to rematch me. I don't give a shit if I lose just play me damnit I wanna learn

Attached: 1487167854514.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Stop thinking that removing RE is going to let you do braindead pressure. RE is just going to be swapped for GI and you'll be angry at that instead.

>Why would I care about characters like Amy or Cassandra?
And yet they were the highest voted characters.

The mechanics are bloated and your defensive options are trash I like SC but couldn't get into this one.

Attached: _20190807_020521.jpg (445x464, 40K)

Do we have an updated chart

and that's a good thing!

She relies on CH to get decent profit. If you literally BLOCK, then she can't do anything, you fucking scrub.

I meant nightmare >fixed

but they also want to have fun fighting someone challenging too

GI, RE, and SC are all pretty darn strong defensive tools by any reasonable standard

You're over thinking it, narrow it down first, find your go to launcher, punisher, and poke moves first, learn those attributes and then move on to trickier moves. Don't let the movelists of 3d fighters discourage you they aren't as lengthy as they look and you can find your most "important" moves online

No. But the big tourneys since then have been combo breaker, CEO, Tokyo battle stage, evo, vs fighting, something in Milan, and probably something else in SEA

>Its easily punished by ducking or you can be hit out of it be quicker moves.
sidestep works too, which some one like mitsurugi can send you to the grave for with his LH off sidestepped attacks

Got nerfed a while back, is built on being challenged. Wins if you're afraid, loses if you're not.

scare your opponents into submission with the infinite step/twirl loop, they can't predict your next move if you can't either

I always enjoy styling on casuals for a bit.

DBFZ

Imagine coming into a thread you hate.

fanatical.com/en/game/soulcalibur-vi
twenty dollarydoos on fanatical. $18 with the code FANATICAL10

but i am, i even made a waifu

that's pretty good, too bad the season pass costs more than the game now, still makes it near retail price for one game for the full game

I am. But I've just been playing campaign getting accustomed to the controls.
Although I know playing bots will lead to some bad habits, it's already paying off in the sense that I memorized my moves now and got to grips with most of the game mechanics to the point that I think to use almost all of them.
The game is actually a lot of fun even against bots. It's just engaging to play and I keep forgetting the time while playing.
And it's not just because of my booby demon character.
It's also nice that my hands don't fall off because I need to input a freaking piano song to deal any damage after a hit.

Attached: 20190813000429_1.jpg (2560x1440, 591K)

How do I know when a move is a "go to" move?

fanatical.com/en/game/soulcalibur-vi-deluxe-edition
deluxe is $30 with the code

Shitter

oh damn thanks, didn't even see it listed
that's much better, I'll consider it

>saying this when Yoshimitsu is a thing for both series

You can make your alt costume though. The low amount of stage sucks and it doesnt seem it will change with Season 2

I hate playing this game... online NA too toxic

You could always embrace death with Haoumaru instead.

Go to the forums on 8wayrun and look for the “top 10 lists” thread

Why would I want to wait for it to come to me...?

The fuck? What bloated mechanics? GI is your defense, unblockables are your offense, RE is in the middle and can be used as combo extension by certain characters. What else is there? Are you whining about soul charge? Supers? Meters?

Boo, I wanted to see how many Cervies made it. Appreciate it, user. Bet I talk to you on the regular in a character discord.

Is there nobody online who is still a bottom of the barrel noob? I can't play more than a handful of matches where someone better wipes the floor with me until I get mad and have to quit. Where are the other noobs for me to compete with?

On PS4 probably. Also this is usually why you jump on fight games in their launch month, user. Anyhow, there's no doubt there's people of your skill level. I still play against the occasional fella that thinks waking up with an attack is a good idea.

Me if I decide to buy the game. Used to play the fuck out of Soulcalibur II in arcades awhile ago and I'm shit at fighting games in general.

I did play from the start but then I stopped after a couple of weeks because I lost too many times. And I am on PS4, I've only encountered G2-4 people.

Whats wrong with Takis voiced attack moves?

sounds retarded

Been that way since the dawn of time

Considering waifushitters are unironically paying actual money for oil and feet mods for the dress up minigame, I have a feeling that the casual retards are all on PC.

Maybe, this is a case though where input delay is better on the PC version, which is more attractive for people. Not saying there's only killers, but the more active population, this being the PS4, is going to have people of varying skill levels.

Are you actually bad, or just 'fighting game player bad' aka good.

Legitimately bad, I barely the play fighting games. Again, the most I ever played was childhood arcade times.

take your lickings like a man and git gud. all there is to it

I'm thinking about getting into it and I'm a complete noob, if that counts.

t. played 10 minutes and got blown up

Shen chan has been making top 8 pretty regularly

Last time I played was last month after months of not touching game and got crushed by guys making combos with Cervantes or Raphael. To be fair i never bothered to learn the new mechanics, my mindset is so used to SC1 and 2 that I forget the new shit, even things like specials are a thing in this game.
I even forgot how Kilik is different from 1 and has unblockables and how those french players spam that shit to no end and how I should just sidestep and punish them

There are plenty of low rank players on ranked and casual.You can rematch ones you like in ranked or set up your own lobby for new players.SC has a pretty low entry for a fighting game more so even than tekken.Its very accessible.

She's paid to promote Shaw communications

AMMMYYYYYYYY

Attached: AMYYYY.webm (912x1080, 2.94M)

what is that expression meant to convey

>that Raphael's scream when SC with low health

Kek

it's meant to convey my semen through my urethra

I want taki's sweaty bodysuit ass on my face this instant

Attached: 1562532367606.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

me on the left

Attached: Hollow Knight in SC6.jpg (1271x877, 196K)

why is this games matchmaking so bad?

Is Hilde in this one?

not so far maybe season 2.

Gay. Fuck this game.

how are 2b and yoshimitsu? haven't touched a SC in a couple years but I'd probably play one of those 2 if I picked up 6

Is there a chance for switch port?

if nightmare gets in smash, yes

Didn't the Switch version of FighterZ underpreform? If so, don't hold your breath.

Both pretty good

I thought it did alright?

where did ivy learn to do her makeup? a whore factory?

>HD feet
>they barely have more than 10 pixels
>it's just pantyhose removed on her feet

Attached: 1563941910688.png (192x156, 19K)

I am taking a break from Unist and Tekken and playing it again thanks to Cassandra i really really like her

Attached: 1554487865730.png (416x360, 340K)

she looks kinda retarded in this pic

She’s been hideous since IV

It still has the best long sets going right now since there's so much improv in how you play.

The line between cute and retarded can be thin

But I put cassandra on the cute side

What weapons haven't been represented properly yet? I want one of these bad larries and the guest oni girl although cute doesn't count because she just used nightmares moveset

Attached: kanabo.jpg (491x245, 49K)

well she is Greek

I want a tri-section staff, it would be like a cross between maxi and kilik

Soul Calibur is cool but the combos are too short and too samey
I'd like the game a lot more if the combos were as freeform as in Guilty Gear or Tekken

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (726x800, 77K)

>freeform
are you on crack

It depends on the character really. Some have even longer combos than the ones in Tekken, especially on the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dY9NThJ0VE&t=70s
www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-NMEt2YrdA&
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci4xG8Da9Uc&t=6m42s

>but the combos are too short
That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned
There are longer combos but thankfully they're the exception

Attached: Jeo sudoku combo.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

come on now user, although the characters movelist are extensive, there are only a few moves you can link into from a launcher. it's pretty railroaded
in tekken, because of the screw mechanic, you can make a lot of different routes from a launcher. same thing with GG and its roman cancel mechanic

Yeah but tekken can be restrictive in what's optimal and how to end your combos

>want to reinstall SC 6
>remember the nonexistent content, customization, scummy DLC, disc-locked content, terrible story mode, broken as fuck balance and atrocious roster
>exit Steam for the umpteenth time

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x814, 315K)

i dont buy denuvo games

>samey
Nah. Short combos are good thing

>Raphael
I need to give a look later and learn a couple more things.
Also need to pratice a lot more Yoshi. He is fun, but he is pretty awkward for me to put the stances in action and memorize them well enough

I tried playing SC with Mina but I think she's not my kind of character. I should give groh a go
I like long combos, but only when they're locked behind some big starter move, setplay, corner position, etc
In games like UNISt or Skullgirls, they get annoying fast since you can pull them off from low risk moves like 2A's. That's why I'm okay with how GG or Tekken manage them

Like 4 of these are the same thing, terrible story mode is highly arguable, and atrocious balance is straight up false

>scummy DLC
fucking this. I keep getting my ass kicked by the DLC characters in this game and in Tekken. At least let me play them in training mode so I know what to do against them

Groh, 2B, Raphael, Azwel, Voldo, Maxi. Go to training and see which feels best

Mina is for keep distance purposes

id like a small girl with a huge morning star like in kill bill

I'd like a small girl with a huge benis

You would probably like Groh if you like big combos from getting juicy Lethal Hits. He's above average when it comes to pure fundamentals and pretty basic, but gets huge damage during his Soul Charge and off Lethal Hits, like landing a counter hit 6A+B, or hitting them in the back with 4B. His optimal combo off A+B which you will land often if they like to spam reversal edges does 40% and can end in his stance mixup.

His big weaknesses are just that his mixups are all reactable and his crouching/while rising punishes are garbage which actually ends up being quite a detriment against characters that require you to duck a lot of their stronger tools or characters that can commonly put you in crouch.

gamered shills need to fuck off

>re
>too cutscene heavy
>dlc is fap bait
>got the collectors edition but will have to pay again just to play Hilde
>player base consists of a few tryhards with waifu pillows

>dlc is fap bait
And that's a good thing.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190712213233.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

what's the best follow up for when you land Cassandra angel step lethal counter? it pushes the enemy pretty far back so you can burn your charge doing the 2A+B or with better timing push in and go for the 6B+K, A but both seems a little less than optimal

Attached: big think.jpg (777x704, 42K)

The sad thing is she's more french than 2/3rd of the country nowdays

I also dislike how every hit in unist converts into a 17-hit combo. And it's often the same combo.

back to /pol/ cuck

How the fuck does a game with 8 different characters in the top 8 at EVO qualify for atrocious balance?

Attached: T.jpg (616x616, 81K)

9 technically since kayane brought out xianghua for a bit

I'm probably more left leaning than most people on this board, hell the very reason I hate sandniggers is because I'm a literal faggot.

>when you're travelling minding your own business
>and some crazy motherfucker suddenly offers you an alexandra bowl

Attached: EBOdjDAU4AAJU08 orig.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

Lizardman and Hwang will be two, third will either be Hilde or another guest character

I'm sorry user
t. self hating sandnigger

need some cassandra ansel pics in positions like
to see how puffy she is

I think hwang or yunseong are quite likely, but setsuka seems much more likely to me than lizardman

black hair setsu > blond setsu

Attached: 1564938598560.jpg (643x900, 139K)

>lizardman
doubts, you can just custom create a lizard now. I'm wagering hwang, hilde and a brand new character like tekken did

>Best Top 8 at EVO

Smash

>Combos
>Too samey
Do you understand how combo structure works? Also Tekken being freeform? What?

Bro, lmao, look who thinks he plays fighting games

I legit might put smush tied for first if Tweek hadn't choked

As if you would play the game if it had Hilde in it.

Samsora lost the same way at Smashcon too, Leo is just a fucking Demon

As long as you have self awareness about how much crime sandniggers commits and how fucked their religion is you can't be all that bad user, no need to apologize.

And Tweek... again... ;_;

I want to RICE Sophitia!

Okay now you actually should go back to /pol/, this shit ain't video games

anybody wanna play on PC

Attached: 1565604484882.png (513x403, 314K)

Attached: 1563856233750.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

This is the fate all Ivy players deserve

imagine being a gay purple pirate

lmao

Attached: 1560198300308.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Because Guilty Gear is too good.

guilty for 2D, calibur for 3D

the patrician's choice

Attached: 1556711324490.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

it's so hard to get the right pose bros...

Attached: 1537257979338.png (1920x1080, 3.68M)

Can't believe this thread is still up

Attached: fbctwit.jpg (578x800, 74K)

Soul Calibur is fun but Namco is hella biased to Tekken.

OK this is the best I can get

Attached: 1564311316744.png (1479x1080, 2.25M)

Yeah i can see that even though tekken is my favorite fighting game i still wish soulcalibur got a little more love.

SC6 wasn't even planned to get a season 2. Namco just wanted to pump and dump a Soul Calibur game. You can see the budget disparity just in facial animations and textures.

Reversal Edge, if they fix that shit with the next season then I'm in.

No you won't. RE isn't even a problem NOW.

They are completely redoing it for season 2.You will be able to block it in season 2

because im too busy playing tekken

Attached: Replay_2019.08.07-11.10.webm (1280x720, 2.1M)

>he doesn't play both
it's the year of 3d fighters, brother

>70% 15 hit combo off a midscreen CH
god that's dumb

its like super fucked up hard to do my guy. Its legit 100% frame perfect

>just do the electrics and dash jabs ez free dmg

Attached: 1564962550605.png (768x768, 352K)

Holy shit is that an S rank?

Oh hey, I guess it is.

Only took, what, 10 months after launch for someone to get there? Lol

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of special system for S ranks?

I remember reading the transcripts for a panel project soul did at EVO japan that they planned on reworking the entire ranked system as far as titles go, rather than the current G-S 5-1 system we have now

I quit the game before last year was even over and you fags are terrible at making me want to play it again. You barely ever talk about the game itself. Waifus aren't going to get me to pick it up again because the waifu game peaked really, really early and even then it wasn't good enough to make me put up with the game's bullshit.

Attached: talim sc6.webm (640x360, 2.04M)

I mean you click a fighting game thread on Yea Forums that's focal point wasn't the game itself but it's performance at EVO, if you wanted actually discussion you should probably go to /soul/ but never the less what you want to talk about?

Attached: 1528661626518.jpg (727x480, 38K)

customizing characters is the best way to cool off after playing for a few hours. I gotta dust off my mitsurugi too but Cass is really outta my usual playstyles so its been an exciting learning experience.

what'ya think of this one lads?

Attached: 20190813024436_1.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

What does the announcer say when you reach S rank?
Presumably he doesn't say even greater glory awaits.

p cute

I wish I coulda imported my customs from ps4 version to PC but what can ya do, my ps4 is fried right now too I can't even go screengrab the sliders on the ones I liked

Attached: 20190806011115_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

>announcer say when you reach S rank?
I-I'll tell you when I make it...
Jokes aside I've never seen S rank before I didn't know it was possible, he presumingly says "even great glory awaits" assuming S goes through 5 levels like every other rank

Attached: 1529011273786.jpg (599x591, 60K)

>Missed whole thread
Play Astaroth

Attached: IMG_20190811_124519.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Soul Calibur VI is very based.