Am I forgotten already?

Am I forgotten already?

Attached: Omega-Labyrinth-Life.jpg (585x300, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lchd6
streamable.com/j8o45
streamable.com/egp7i
streamable.com/267hr
d3p.co.jp/omegalabyrinth_life/fc_list.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: cumbrain.jpg (598x363, 35K)

Her insides are hot OP.
We should get a knife and cut her gut open. Maybe that'll help.
Personally i'll take the uterus, she won't be needing that.

Still playing it

Still waiting for customs to release my copy.

I haven't forgotten you.

I've just been too broke to buy it.

Imagine if it had stayed a Switch exclusive...

Attached: Image 491.jpg (864x380, 135K)

>the people using this game to shitpost didn't actually care about the game
Shocked, simply astounded.

I should do another screenshot transfer

Attached: 2019080712043800-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

it would have sold even less copies?

There's only 3 ways of looking into it:

1: PS4 version is solely made to market the Switch version so therefore it sold more than it would have
2: Sales are split between Switch and PS4 so Switch version lost sales
3: Sales are 2k more than it would have due to the addition of the PS4 version

My main gripe with the game is that the two characters with room-clearing moves outclass everyone else pretty much by default and it feels like I'm intentionally gimping myself when I try to use someone else.

Dunno what to do about that mindset, I try to use everyone equally and it has been fun. They have different skillsets anyway. One thing I didn't like was when I got super L status it cancels the double omega and seed status you ge from the flower bath. That wasn't a good feeling.

Attached: 2019080610152400-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Only SJW wants this game forgotten

Is there a physical copy?

Asian English only. The US version is E-Shop/PSN exclusive

>Is there a physical copy?
The asian version has English subs, yes. I should be getting my physical copy this week, probably not opening it

Attached: 2019080515260500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

Why do we love anime tiddies so much bros?

>violence good
>tits bad

Attached: feel brainlet5.jpg (763x809, 83K)

You were forgotten before release

Just made it to Juri's dungeon, having a pretty good time.

Attached: EBvlCe9UwAAyBsy.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I like her skills as well, getting enemies confused is great

I'm torn between joining the revolution or not because I have to pay more than 20 bucks for a digital game.

Attached: Guybrush Threepwood Speaks The Truth.jpg (500x377, 178K)

Same here, the one and only reason I'm not playing this yet is the price.

Just wait for sale, it'll happen this year. Maybe not for $20 though

>game only relies on sex appeal
>everyone forget about in 2 weeks
HOW

>tits good
>violence good
>actual gameplay bad

Attached: F489A895-9EA6-4D86-B3BC-D2318FC0163B.jpg (645x729, 81K)

95% of people that aren't waiting for a sale have probably bought it by now.

It’s called being heterosexual faggor

Early threads were used for partisan shitposting because redditors are cancer to this site.

Attached: 2019080803034800-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Isn’t like 35.40$ with inflation?

>95% of people that aren't waiting for a sale have probably bought it by now.
Probably yeah, some people are most likely waiting for their physical copies to arrive. Overall it's a decent mystery dungeon game with tiddies. I wish they would improve the minigames though, they haven't really gone up with anything new from Z. I do like the additions they've done to actual mystery dungeon parts, more is better in that case.

Based Trump voter

Waiting for PC version to pirate

This is why no one takes the PC market seriously.
Nothing but thieves

Are the puzzle dungeon parts good? That interests me more than conventional mystery dungeon gameplay.

I haven't done too many, but from what I've read they're pretty cool. I'll do then after I finish the story

>hurr all games are worth the same as a shitty point and click

Asia and Japan have physical copies, but Asia doesn't have a real eShop, just a code redeem screen

>tfw the artbook has shipped
Interesting to see which one comes before, the artbook or the physical copy

Attached: 2019080522281500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Anyone has tips for the blooming minigame? I just realized tapping the hearts at certain times makes different sounds. Not sure how to time it.

nobody actually gives a fuck about terrible anime tiddy games they are a diamond dozen

I'm not sure if its a timing thing, some blooms just give a different amount of hearts which just makes things go faster from my experience. There's probably something else to do with the first rush mode since I can only get about one big heart and 2-3 smaller ones. Some user said that the girls have different weak spots in those sections, so I've tried alternating places. No difference in results though.

Attached: 2019080606262500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I blindly hope they have art without the steam or other stuff covering.
I know Senran Kagura had a few girl's nipples in one of their art books

I wouldn't get my hopes too much up, I have the previous two artbooks and they were mostly the same as in the games. It did have the promotional material pictures as well and all the different sizes.

Attached: 2019080610144900-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Never taken in consideration to begin with though.

I want this game but I'm broke.

Attached: image.jpg (827x1169, 578K)

Just have to wait then

Attached: 020.jpg (2085x3000, 2.14M)

This game would probably get like 20 threads per day if they had a pc port

Does this game have any actual h-scenes? Or is it all allusory lewding?

No, I'm still waiting for my copy because airmail fucking blows.

It's on the Switch and PS4. No hentai allowed.
The Switch version has less steam/light shafts censoring the art though.

>20 thread of shitposting
Fixed

No physical, no buy.
And $90 for an import copy is a bit much for a joke game.

I'll admit, this game has been the first time in over a decade I've flapped to something that doesn't have clear nudity.
God help me if this game did show nipples. I wouldn't be able to play until my dick was raw and my balls were totally empty.

Body and face looks 10/10, but her ass is too fat to be really sexy

>No physical, no buy.
I pity your parents

really

>>Body and face looks 10/10, but her ass is too fat to be really sexy
Fat asses eh

Attached: 2019080422395300-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Why won't transexual discord faggots leave us alone

Too much, not sexy

Based

they get attention. which you dumb normaniggers give plenty.

Based

Just ignore the /pol/ppets, mods filtered their new shitposting, all they have left is their terrible reddit forced memes.

I need more post-game dungeon DLC

Attached: EBhTr5nVAAAtv1d.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Stop replying to it, along with shit like incel and have sex. That shit catches on because you retards give them 30 (you)s a post without any effort.

Have you done everything?

Attached: 2019080409341500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

not yet actually, still need to do the "no items 99f dungeon", some trials and character dungeons
I want a challenging dungeon though where maxed out gear is actually necessary though, I got this +99 stuff and no dungeon where they can shine

That might be the limit of this game sadly, it would be cool if Matrix got free hands to do as challenging dungeon as possible. I guess the post game is mostly that, the story has traditionally been on the easy side as most people aren't familiar with this genre anymore and find it challenging. I do hope Matrix gets more work on these games, they know their stuff

Attached: 2019080410352300-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

Imagine being such a fucking normie that you spend money on some 15+ non-ero eroge

>473829654
>Newfag from post 2015 detected
You're not even worth a (you) to me you disgusting redditor.

I'm married with a good job.
I just enjoy some titty trash games from time to time.

But I'm sure your parents are proud of your game choices!

It's just weird because you can only get 4-star weapons with the Pure Omega Swords from the +66 floors of the clock tower and then you can only use them in that same dungeon and the boss rush one

I guess it's just there for the value of itself. That said, I might remember wrong but I remember seeing videos that added some logo into corner that probably meant that the dungeons were extra challenging. Have you seen anything like that in the game? You know, at the same corner as the bathing icon comes if you take a bath before going into the dungeon

Attached: 2019080421304400-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 370K)

I think the in-game manual mentions "stoic mode" which is unlocked by clearing every dungeon

Ah yeah so it seems. It's just clearing dungeons without any skills from the skill bloom it seems. Makes it a little more challenging I guess

Attached: 2019080410295800-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

also, do you know what the "strong shoulder" skill on weapons does? don't feel like wasting flowers and fruits to find out

If I had to guess, it throws items longer. You can try out Mio, she has that skill when you use one of her skills IIRC.

Attached: 2019080421593600-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Tfw i got the limited edition and if i want dlc i have to go through the hk eshop. I dont trust that damn thing.

eh, I'll stick with Drain ωP, Strength/Magic increases and and the other effects like Mighty Blow etc.

There is no HK eshop just a place to input codes

Have sex

They have one but its only accessible via web browser.

>not getting it

im so so sorry

SEMEN IN THE MEMBRANE
SEMEN IN THE BRAIN

Bitter Melon is the only item worth getting for Size-Up imo
it's huge

streamable.com/lchd6

Attached: Berune Z-Cup Bitter Melon.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

streamable.com/j8o45

Attached: Juri Z-Cup Kokeshi Doll.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I like that Kokeshi doll face

5Double + Goddess Mallet + Major Seed Bonus

Attached: EBw-qn6UcAElbwI.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Is there a difference between getting this game physically as opposed to digitally on the switch? If more content is in the physical version I'd might as well place an online order than grabbing it from the eshop

Very nice

just ordered a switch

streamable.com/egp7i
I love how even the UI jiggles in the opposite direction here

Attached: Tit-for-Tat Juri Z-Cup vs Flora.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Honestly at this point I'm interested how these look/got replaced in the PS4 version
anyone got a webm or youtube video of that?

1st upload attempt failed
streamable.com/267hr

Most likely they are just skipped, the option is in the switch version as well. Oppai janken just randomly decides the winner. Though that one could easily be replaceable just with the janken icons.

according to this
d3p.co.jp/omegalabyrinth_life/fc_list.pdf
>SkillBloom only has the first piece of art, before they lose their clothes, which means you cannot affect the amount of Skill-exp or character drops
>Size-Up auto-skips
>Rock-Paper-Scissor has no controllable breasts, it mentions "Labyrinth Life" controls so I wonder if you still have to push the joysticks left and right to throw different stuff
>Spa has more steam
>can't touch breasts to make them jiggle in character portraits etc.

It's a shame that they have to cover thd art, especially the bath ones are great

only the limited edition (more than a hundred bucks) has merch like oppai mouse pad, pacifier and bib

Attached: omega-labyrinth-life-limited-edition-multilanguage-586601.9.jpg (640x640, 67K)

anyone have a closeup/higher-res image of those things in the top right? I wonder what the "canon" weapon for each character is

the pacifier and bib are in game pre order bonuses
I should be getting those even though I just bought the standard edition physically

damn, guess you have to get sorcery saga for those

That's just grotesque. And with all such gimmicky touching minigames (ie. Senran Kagura), I'd imagine it gets old really fast.

The only minigames that get old are the skill blooms

Yup, they're good for few times and soon you'll just want to do some dungeon exploring that you'll skip them anyway. I do like them anyway though, maybe not with the biggest size. Having some bras there is more effective for me, wish there was more different types

what

I actually only really like the Z-cups ones, I don't like how the bras are just a texture. I dislike the visible seam in the z-cups at the start though, even if the object obscures those eventually
or how Mei's bra has those strings that just clip straight through the object, at least the stuff clipping through breasts is ignorable

Attached: YP2Hurc5Lw2kdqoDS7eXY8eJQqsKHLB8c3ZwpkJqKXU.jpg (960x999, 210K)

Well yeah, it could be done better. But I still like those clothed ones a little better. They should honestly go deeper into the mechanism and allow double identification or something, it would be the more expensive choice but it would give you slightly better item or something. Well, the fairy one is kinda that I suppose

Attached: 72212511_p2.png (1200x1450, 636K)

I wish you could have their breasts grow during size-up and have the bras start tearing little by little until they burst at Z
More variety in bras (and panties) would also be nice, on the one hand it's nice that each girl has their own unique lingerie during scenes, but what's the point of them being equipment that you can find if their appearance doesn't change
What was that game that actually had tons of different panties?

Basato

All that soubds good, variety in lingerie is something I've hoped for since Z.

Maybe moe chronicle? That had unique underwear and their appearance also changed to show that. Well, they were different jobs anyway and those traditionally do change the appearance of the characters.

Attached: 10 (1).jpg (2116x3000, 1.73M)

>it's a discord tranny!!!
>it's /pol/!!!
Fucking kek, I love seeing you cumskulls look for a boogeyman to blame this on.
This game is literal garbage and you're only buying it for the epic tits. Stupid cvmbrain.

As far as skill exp is concerned, I can't get more than one big and 2.5-3.5 small ones either.
Most girls are sensitive on theirs breasts, except the prez and Juri which prefer their butt touched.
I have noticed that headpats also give more exp (at least on Berune). I think the best way might be to tap the head and breasts/butts on the touchscreen simultaneously, but mashing on the screen is kinda scary, especially compared to how fast and easy you can just mash the button on a single spot for consistency.

Is Juri the anal idol of Omega Labyrinth Life?

Yes, she is, and that makes her best girl

Attached: EBtTnDJUIAAECkd.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Now I can see it.
What a fucking embarassing game, it is an average mystery dungeon game but with some weird perverted mini-games and artwork made for fapping.
Those tapping mini games are designed to be played with one hand.

Juri is built for Yuri's girl dick
Prove me wrong.
You probably can

tough choice actually, she could be Yuri's number 1 in Yuri's harem, but acting tsun tsun towards Berune or Hinata also sounds appealing to me

Glad this flopped.

broofs?

9k copies sold

Proofs that it didn't flop?

Japan physical sales only. And enough to make it into the top 10.

okay, how do we meme Tit-for-Tat/Oppai Janken into reality

9? More like mediocre 6.

If only the HD Rumble were fully utilized there

I know it's silly to have a "main" but she is the one for me

Can anyone answer some questions for me?

-is there a list of what the skills you can attach to weapons do?
- does omega power have any correlation to raw strength? And I haven't tested it yet but does bringing alot into the dungeon give bigger boobs faster?
- related to above, is more O-power good to bring in for fairy dungeons? Or just bare minimum so they can have something to attack with?

Attached: 1562781532720.png (399x386, 153K)

>>-is there a list of what the skills you can attach to weapons do?
most of them are self-explanatory
strong shoulder is apparently for better throwing stuff like rocks, not sure though
dead aim gives you 100% hit chance, very nice on the mallet since that weapon misses like half the time
the mighty one gives guaranteed crits (if you use Mei you definitely want this one since her crits can do TF2 tiers of damage)

>does omega power have any correlation to raw strength? And I haven't tested it yet but does bringing alot into the dungeon give bigger boobs faster?
I don't think so, just having your tits grow increases all stats by a little bit. Bringing in ωP is just for Sizing Up and the shops.

>related to above, is more O-power good to bring in for fairy dungeons? Or just bare minimum so they can have something to attack with?
probably not. I don't think you even need to bring any since one of the fairies has an active skill that turns enemies into ωP (although you don't get XP this way). I don't remember, do the fairies run into shops?

I think by tomorrow I might go ahead and take screenshots of Juri's stats at Lv1 C-cup, Lv1 Z-Cup, Lv99 C-Cup and Lv99 Z-Cup, if I find a bust-drain/washboard trap I'll try to get A/AA-Cup stats too

Alright, thanks that all makes a lot of sense. I dont touch Mei but I might now if i come across a good mallet. And yeah fairies run into shops

I do not own a switch nor i wanna buy one so until this game comes to Steam yes i suppose you are forgotten.

Attached: 1437856942940.jpg (900x900, 64K)

by "mighty one" I meant the skill that's named kinda like that, that last one that needs rare fruits from flowers.
Mallets are nice though since enemies killed with them drop seeds. In return, they have low damage, low hitchance (which is why Dead Aim is great on them) and a much lower max luster than other weapons of their tier.

Should have given it a more reasonable price with less dlc jewery
I wanted to support them despite not liking fanservice games because Sony did them dirty but not at the prices they were asking.

>with less dlc jewery
???

>Top 30 for Digital Only
Pretty close to that.

Attached: IMG_20190812_073219662.jpg (3840x1920, 1.64M)

superflops

Sounds good for doing runs for seeds. I'll keep an eye out for the mighty skill

Why is Berune so perfect bros?

That fact it even got into the top 30 with all the sales is a massive success.

Imagine paying money for anime titties lmao hahahahah actually fucking think about that for a second

Yup, for a $60€ release that appeared from thin air week before the release to the eshop that isn't half bad

rent free

I paid for a fun rogue like. The titties are just a bonus.

God, I want to grab her thighs, turn her on her back, spread her legs, mover her panties out of the way, and penetrate her. Only then, after a long baby making love session with lots of handholding and wet and sloppy kisses, will I be able to cool her insides with my seed.

fuck off, Hinata is for safra seeds only

>finally got my memory card reader
getting switch screenshots is way easier now

Attached: 2019080819135500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

not him, but the only costumes in the game have to be bought with real money. That turned me off of it a bit.

Attached: 2019080809490800-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: 2019081010173600-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I thought she'd be the small breast one for her design and body type.

Yes, you're a shitty game that has nothing fun to offer besides the fanservice, and I usually like fanservice games.

She's just a good little doggie

Attached: 2019080506152100-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>What was that game that actually had tons of different panties?
I remember Bullet Girls advertising a large number of bra/bottom combinations

Ah yeah, that's probably it. I don't remember being that impressed with how they looked though, could be wrong though as well

Attached: 2019080819103200-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

the gameplay is good, what are you smoking retard
i usually hate fanservice tripe and i like Omega Labyrinth

Mystery dungeon games are so different from todays normal games that it's expected that some people just don't get into it.

Attached: 2019080812183700-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>MFW I have sectoral heterochromia
>It's black on brown so one one can see it
The monkey paw of benign genetic defects that look cool.

You should make up your backstory anyway

Attached: 2019081115181900-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

I'd pick it up but I've already got two other games to get that take priority over it so maybe later.

Buy it, the more sales this gets, the more likely we'll get more games like this in the west

I do hope they will tell something about a new Bullet Girls next TGS

Attached: 2019081114092500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>Only 20 floors
>Reach Z bust
Is this achievable only though dumb luck or do I have to see a bigger titty girl?

>like breast expansion gameplay
>not particularly attracted to any girl in the game

Attached: 1564146690424.jpg (680x680, 67K)

It's certainly achievable, especially if you have a trait in your weapon that steals omega power or you manage to get flower bath and kill one of those enemies that have a lot of OP when you kill it. Another way would be to get your OP stolen, and then killing the thief, it will double it when you get it back. But maybe a bit of luck is needed.

But you do have to avoid enemies that decrease your bust or have a trait in your equipment that denies the effect.

Attached: 2019081121485500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

And, there's also an item that makes the girl instantly z size

Attached: 2019081009235200-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Should be possible, as others have already mentioned
Up to 4 Drain ωP slots, grinding until the wind almost kicks you out every floor,
Yuri's passive ωP increase combined with her already high starting bust, or Juri's Miracle Wink which drains ωP equal to the damage she does to an enemy (combine with a high magic weapon, Sadist potion and double magic damage potion)

...or just get a Z Bust Tome

Based

This game does have some neat systems going on for a tiddy game, gotta admit it

Attached: 2019081115011600-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

I mean, considering it's basically just Mystery Dungeon + let's add some tiddy mechanics to it
what about the previous games? or you might get lucky and get one you like in the next game. I wasn't that into the characters at first glance either, but Juri turned out fun

Honestly you can go wrong with the mystery dungeon part as well, Sorcery Saga for example. Way too basic. Though that said, the first OL was about the same level as SS. Compile never got into making another one of those after that, maybe they could've learned something as well.

Attached: 2019081215480400-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>brings up /pol/ out of nowhere, while using /pol/ as a "naughty" word
hmm

I have played some more super barebones mystery dungeons, but those were actually full on h-games from dlsite, usually made by a single guy. I can't see how a studio, even if it's small, wouldn't be able to get a mystery dungeon game right, did Sorcery Saga have no post-game content or anything optional and challenging in it?

What happened to switch selling 3 times more than PS4? Is this just Amazon or something?

Oh it did have a post game. a 256 floor tower, that did not change much in 176 floors. Occasional boss, but the they were really easy as you had already upgraded your stuff enough so the enemies did almost nothing to you. It had a lot of issues with the way you handled your items, for example you couldn't just walk on item and see what it was unless you had already full inventory. It forced you to collect it if you didn't. No bags.

There were decent things about the game, it has nice art and great music. Story wasn't for me, but some people like it as well. Oh and the curry cooking thing was a nice spin as well. Also your partner learned skills that helped you while you were exploring, but you had to always replace something, you just couldn't deny the skill. Also it ran like shit on Vita, which for a mystery dungeon like game is just simply a bad experience. It is available on PC as well these days so that's not so important anymore.

I tried OLZ for fun after SS, I had completed OLZ way before playing SS, and it was like night and day with the performance and everything felt so right.

Attached: 2019081010260800-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>bib
Almost forgot about that one screencap.

>The /pol/ppet cries out in pain when they strike someone.

>It had a lot of issues with the way you handled your items, for example you couldn't just walk on item and see what it was unless you had already full inventory. It forced you to collect it if you didn't. No bags.
god, and I thought how Omega Labyrinth Life doesn't allow you to synth with items on the floor was already annoying coming from 2hu Genso Wanderer

>Also your partner learned skills that helped you while you were exploring, but you had to always replace something, you just couldn't deny the skill
that also sounds retarded if you've already got a loadout you like

Those little things just add the more you play these kind of games. It's not terribly long game so if you're into these kind of games it might be worth checking out when it's on steam sale for $5€ or less. It would've been cool to see if they could've improved their stuff in a sequel, but that's not how CH works with other titles not named Neptunia. The curry cooking could've been a fun gimmick to build upon.

OMEGA LABYRINTH THREAD
inb4 snoy fags derail the fuck out of it again

I thought I would like Yurika the most because big titty oneesans are my thing but I ended up loving Berune instead.

>473876957
Don't invite them dumbass

Three times two is six

Me too brother, we will get it on sale.

Buy it now, support the game, we will get more games then.

I'm tempted to, but I got fired last month. I have a lot of money saved, but who knows.

I just realized this is a very good response to the ''have sex'' posters. Thx

I like this game, and I like big 'ol anime tiddies. And no amount of shit posters are going to change that.
Takeing a break from the story and doing sage trials now. There are some real head scratchers in there.

Attached: 1563979594021.jpg (640x376, 44K)

No PC no buy

I got stumped by Sage Trials IX. Apparently there's a skill that lets you survive a single hit that might be required?

Not sure about required but Hinata has a passive that lets her take a hit, that I've used a few times

no vita no buy
simple as

Attached: CUMBRAINs.jpg (250x250, 9K)

They literally spend hours waiting for a thread like this just to get (you)s, just ignore them. There are about 70 threads that they could go to, but they wait for these ones.

Attached: 13461345568.jpg (1276x630, 177K)

Ah, just tried it and that worked. Thanks user.

lmaooooo otits letme just get some real fap real quick hoHOHOHOH HOHHOH OHOHHO
cum