So what was her plan? Kill everyone that resisted her?

So what was her plan? Kill everyone that resisted her?

Attached: Edelgarde.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

That's standard procedure for Communists, yes.

Is that what she is? Why does she declare herself Emperor then? What's her actual stated long term plan?

(Partial) Meritocracy, destroy crests but still seemingly keeping a royal house ruling rather than banishing nobles altogether.

Her plan was to let Hubert do the whole job and pose as the empress

That's woefully unspecific.

What was her tax plan?

Fascist do this too

Might makes right. How is it difficult to understand?

She doesn’t even destroy crests as they are mentioned in some paired endings unless that’s just an oversight

Very.

Attached: Caspar_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 627K)

And yet rather than kill the Jews the germans put them in camps.

She just wanted to get rid of the crazy dragon milf that has been secretly ruling over humanity for over a thousand years so they could have their own independence/freedom and create a meritocracy while she was at it.

Her ways of going about it was completely stupid though like teaming up with the evil mole people and the willingness to sacrifices everything in a continental sized war

put them in camps to kill them you /pol/tard

Yeah, with gas Chambers with wooden doors.

A Edelgard’s plan was bloody and more violent version of the same thing that his Majesty King Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd and His Grace Pope Byleth of Flames enacted.

What a chump

>killed millions
>take the easy way out
>not even the person in control
lol why do you idiots love her so much? She was a fucking puppet, something she vowed never to be.

you mean her plan was an extremely retarded version of Almyran king Claude's and the king of Unified Fodlan Byleth's plan.

I was wondering how the Flame Emperor plot was done on Edelgardes route. Just finished Golden Deer and was thinking about doing Dimitri next but I wondered what the early game was like for red team since how can she be in 2 places at once. Or is there no flame emperor in her route and someone else takes his place. Also does any route really explain things like how the mole people have future technology or who the death knight is? None of that was explained in Claudes path.

>People said edelgard would be portrayed in a better light in her BE route.
>She's only slightly less of a bitch while Rhea goes in full bitch mode
>dimitri is somehow less screwed up in BE than BL, he even has both eyes and had a kid offscreen lol
>claude is claude and just leaves so Edelgard and Rhea can have their fight to decide who the ultimate bitch is.
>the real bad guys are dealt with in an offscreen epilogue like an afterthought as if no one even gave a single fuck. The end

And some people like this route. The power of waifus i guess

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL PEOPLE
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T INVADE
>NOOOO WAR BAD
faggots

Seize all assets of the former nobles and use it to fund the new Empire for years to come

Attached: 1564028899222.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

My headcanon is that Hubert is a sociopath who's full of shit in his supports and is taking advantage of her emotional nature and grudge against crests and the church to manipulate her into becoming a conqueror that he puppets from the shadows.
Sometimes you gotta do mental gymnastics to make a half-assed story more interesting.

I mean, it worked didn't it?

Hubert does seem like the type to do something like that.

All of the BE epilogues read like something a propaganda ministry wrote. There are even contradictions that suggest something's afoot, like Edelgard supposedly doing away with the nobility system yet still not marrying Byleth because he's a commoner.

All epilogues sound like fanfiction anyway.

Byleth and edelgards end only say that they liked to "spend time together privately" not exactly secretly. My theory is that they were just too lazy to make seperate endings for the male and female byleth so they just made something that shippers(and yurifags) could interpret anyway they want.

It would make sense for edelgard to keep her relation with byleth a secret anyway because she is extremy against the class system and hypothetically, even if she did care, byleth is a war legend and basically super jesus, that instantly gives him more than noble status.

You know the Nazis didn't just go after the Jews, right?
Of course you don't, you got your "education" from a bunch of anonymous retards.

She's never in two places at once, she just transforms real quick I guess.

How good is this game anons

/pol/ would tell you it never happened, it's the American school system that only teaches out about muh 6 million in the holocaust

She does marry them in the Japanese, it's super frustrating that the shitty translation is being used as a talking point.

Huh, this has me wondering just how much more can be blamed on shitty translation. The disjointed, self-contradicting plot? The shitty pacing? The constant loose ends that go nowhere?

The translation is fine really, it pretty much says the same thing, it's just the japanese is a bit more explicit about it (partner / consort, honeymoon / time together privately).

But nothing that you wouldn't understand unless you're a retard and a cuckfag.

She's never in two places at once. In the mission where you rescue Flayn and you meet the Flame Emperor for the first time, you can't use her because she takes Manuela off to the infirmary. Then when you meet her after Remire, Hubert runs up and says "Where's Edelgard?"

Hubert is a little weird since he definitely knows who the Flame Emperor is but he's pretty gung ho to go rescue Flayn and BTFO the Death knight

When everyone who thinks you're wrong is dead you get to be right, that's how it works.