Leaking the Cancelled Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC

No need to explain this. Take it as you will.

Attached: sadie adler dlc.jpg (2048x1152, 289K)

I sleep.

Why was it cancelled if RDO is tanking and what’s it about

thanks op

bump

I really fucking hate TakeTwo and Rockstar.

Like I really fucking hate their fucking guts.

I only play anime games now because of them.

>RDO tanking
Wait, why? Isn't it just Western GTA:O?

>no zombie outbreak
it was for the best

>leaking dlc
>its actually a screenshot not the files to download and play
here's another leak

Attached: bbkart.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Sadie Adler.

That is a bad shoop.

Sony doesn't have the soul to make a silly fun game anymore.

You smoke some weird shit.

>no new art
fake

the GTA:O formula doesn't work when you can't have supercars, flying rocket bikes and secret underground bunkers

They are releasing some kinda roleplaying update soon so that might be cool. But currently there's just not much to do in RDO like there is in GTAO

>no new art
>bottom lettering doesn’t have the same texturing as the title
>bottom lettering is being overlapped by the title
>background looks like shitty mspaint compared to other concept arts or images R* puts out

Fake as fuck OP is a fag

they should have split online into two: grounded and faithful to the original experience, and whacky steampunk madness for the GTAO/Fortnite kids.

It'll remain dead in the water as long as they don't have free aim lobbies as far as I'm concerned. This instant lock on shit is awful.

wait this does look fake. Look at the inconsistency in the fonts. There is less holes and blemishes on the font below.

Attached: bad fake.png (1264x535, 1.35M)

this isnt cancelled we just delayed it

Wait.. OP'S A NIGGER!

If it was an Adler DLC nothing of value was lost.

If it was an Undead Nightmare 2 or Cowbpys vs. Aliens then that's disappointing.

If it was the former that's a bad sign for Rockstar; GTA VI will push stronk wahmen.

Apparently they’re changing the controls completely with the new update

GTA:O was the same way on release. Not a lot of content, but they added a ton more and now there’s a bunch of stuff to do.

I’m looking forward to the next update, but I wish they would have started online with more content

ME

free aim on controllers is garbage, but yeah they should have free aim lobbies anyway

I guess most of the focus was on the single player during initial development, they didn't really have much time to flesh out online content

They’ve had character like this in most of their games.
Sadie is just less crazy Catalina.

>shit quality photo
>in a dark room
>zoomed in all the way so there's no scale reference to show that the picture is just being displayed on some nerd's desktop monitor
>angled camera to make the monitor look like a something being shown off on a projector
Why are all "leakers" like this? Do they think people are retards who don't know anything about photography tricks?

Did GTA:Online kill Rockstar?

It's called knack nintencel.

can you play as a cop or is that just a mod?

People do this because they find it amusing to fuck with people. Fake as fuck no question. Move on people.

I’m glad they focused on the single player, but they could release content updates more often for multi. The biggest problem is there’s no gameplay loop to keep doing stuff. It was the same way with GTA:O before they added heists. They’ve fixed all the major issues with the game structure online, but there’s still no gameplay loop to keep you playing

I don’t have an issue with Sadie at all

>knack
You missed the fun aspect, although I'll give credit to Cerny for trying.

STRONK WYMYN YES
i think dan houser became a huge homosexual. what the fuck is that shit?

I doubt it. Theyre adding Bounty Hunter, Collector, and Trader “specialty roles”. And each of them have a different progression with different rewards and gameplay loops.

The bounty hunter will allow you to take bounty missions and sometimes hunt down players if they have a high bounty. I guess that’s *kinda* like a cop

cope.

Wait why would a fake leaker refer to their leak as a cancelled project? Doesn't that just negate the point of posting a fake leak. To get peoples hopes up?

wrong. gta online's userbase correlates with the Fortnite zoomer crowd. flossing little zoomer turds don't give a shit about some gayass progressive Resetera outlaws only by name who fight for women and minority rights in 1899 despite having no remorse robbing banks and trains and killing people in cold blood - which only schizophrenic libshit leftypol sjw faggots would see no issue with

that's not death wish. THIS is death wish

Attached: bronson-560.jpg (560x330, 35K)

Could also just be specifically to troll Yea Forums

The fact that there's a woman on the cover is more than enough really, starts up arguments as to whether or not "Rockstar is pozzed" and if they're gonna start putting "MUH STRONK WYMEN" into games or if the cancellation means they're based and redpilled or whatever

I fucking hate this place

NO ONE CARES ABOUT RDR2 ANYMORE FUCK OFF

It's almost comical how predictable Yea Forums is sometimes, that's almost exactly how it plays out most of the time

Attached: 1561030687865.jpg (570x558, 260K)

RRD2 was a terrible game. All I can remember is the trauma or arriving back in the camp after each shitty sidequest and have to slowly get off my horse and slowly walk around and slowly wait for animations to stop when I bumped into invisible walls or tried running and then slowing to a stop. Horrible sluggish HELL.

Attached: 1478585140075.jpg (720x960, 210K)

movies belong on

Red dead dinosaurs. Gime

>playing Red Dead Redemption 2™: hellish nightmare expansion
>horde of vampires approaches
>skeleton horse gets scared, drops me and runs off because I forgot to brush it and calcify it
>my zombie Arthur's arm falls off because I didn't apply ductape in the last 30 minutes
>try to fend off against the horde
>weapons are still attached to the mount
>only have default torch
>undie

Yeah, the game was shit, the expansion would be shit as well.