There is absolutely no way that YouTubers are not being paid by EA to return to Star Wars Battlefront 2...

There is absolutely no way that YouTubers are not being paid by EA to return to Star Wars Battlefront 2. I've seen too many examples of this fake as fuck looking trend from Jontron and others who keep trying to push this narrative that updates 'saved' the game.

It reminds me a lot of how people tried to shill No Man's Sky for like a week when that last update dropped.

Attached: Angry Joe returns to Battlefront 2.jpg (877x199, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIF0DeBjOsQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disney owns Jontron, the fuck do you expect?

Anons seem to have latched onto Jon as /ourguy/, but I think this needs to be talked about more. Youtubers are corrupt, just as much as any game journo, if not more so.

No shit, Disney still in full damage control after the last jedi disaster.

Hasn’t the game removed the cancer that made it bad?
Inb4 muh shill

There are youtubers literall employed and paid by Disney and EA to market their games. SwanyPlaysGames and Battlefront Knight are too examples of people who literally just work for them to promote this game.

What could EA possibly hope from hiring anyone to shill Battlefront 2 now that it has been discounted to hell and back, there are no new paid content, and they can't seriously expect to gain any money from new players now?

You shill.
Everyone, look!
We have a shill in our mists.

Probably to salvage it's reputation before the announcement of the sequel.

No, Rey is still in the game.

Who cares? In EA's view, the reason it got backlash was because it tried too much too soon and is going to pull the exact same shit once the frogs are more comfortable with the temperature in the pot. They make it easy 98% of the time, but you should avoid EA's garbage on principle.

It's not about this game specifically, it is about both the Star Wars brand as a whole, which has become quite a money hemorrhaging debacle for Disney and they've been trying to damage control hard for almost two years now, and for DICE who faced a lot of backlash for both this game and BFV (which also flopped massively). This is about salvaging the reputation of these companies and brands in a mutually beneficial way. EA and Disney cannot afford to take DICE and Star Wars/Lucasfilm out back and put them down like they would any other company, so they have no choice but to desperately spin positive media 24/7 any way they can to try and fix it.

>There is absolutely no way that YouTubers are not being paid by EA to return to Star Wars Battlefront 2.
What is "EA Game Changers" then?

You know what I meant. You're being disingenuous, and for what?!
Humor...?
Well it wasn't funny, asshole - I didn't even smile, I hope you know that.

God! I wish I could smash your redditor head in!

there is a way, Battlefront 2 is a hot topic item even this year. sure its had some good updates but its honestly not worth revisiting unless you are trying to garner a response from your youtube audience. if this video brings him some quick views others will follow.

its just following trends and right now EA isnt paying for battlefront 2 anymore, its about getting youtubers to dive into APEX over Fortnite.

Attached: 1547165741953.jpg (1500x1125, 111K)

Have they removed the star cards? That shit has broken the multiplayer from the start.

It's "midst" you goddamn eight grader

There's always one super insightful post per thread. This is that post.

Until EA fixes the bugs that ruin the game, I'll never EVER go back to that game

FUCK ABILITIES NOT WORKING
FUCK ENEMIES GOING THROUGH LIGHTSABER BLOCKS
FUCK CHARACTER MODELS GETTING STUCK
FUCK ATTACKS CONNECTING AND NOT DEALING DAMAGE
FUCK JUST FUCK THIS GAME DOOD

Okay fag

Attached: Frederick Bunfield.png (1768x433, 150K)

In his interview with Psychicpebbles he says that Disney paid him to make Starcade as a way to keep people interested in Star Wars before the announcement/release of TFA

It also says that on the videos themselves

have you tried it? it's been pretty fun for like a year now.

Femdom is a top tier fetish tho

Apparently the game is pretty good now, but I dont want to redownload it with my crappy internet

You just know no matter how shit Episode 9 is Disney will go full shill mode and pay every reviewer and influencer to say omg what a great movie star wars is BACK, baby!!

>"for 5 bucks it's fine"
Holy shit, that guy is a sellout. The game is still unplayable.

Tell your EA overlords to drop their Uncharted Jedi game, then to release KOTOR3 instead, and maybe then will I ever consider touching a SW Battlefront game.

>There is absolutely no way that YouTubers are not being paid by EA to return to Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Why would EA care now though? Sure, they got rid of lootboxes and the game is now playable but it's frequently on a deep discount it's not like they would make a lot of money from it now. Pretty sure people don't care, the game is nothing special, just a forgettable (and after updates) okay Star Wars game.

They are desperate. Galaxy's Edge is a failure. Disney's had nothing but fuck ups ever since TLJ. If Episode IX isn't a smash hit, heads are going to roll.

I remember Enraged Enrique's review of TLJ, telling people that they should also buy the official books because they explained everything about the story in the movie.

>BFV (which also flopped massively)
Huh? I'm not sure that it did.

Sales were down, and they discounted the game quickly after it came out.

oh boy, another chance for me to rant about how much i fucking LOATHE aeriel troops in this game, how they seem near untouchable and perfectly capable of outsniping cunts with fucking sniper rifles
i'm fairly certain the majority of my deaths in this game are credited o these bastards that only play as them for the entire match
i just want to try to get good, but this game's environment is just so discouraging to newer players

Attached: 1508116888190.png (1293x896, 84K)

Who cares, star wars is guy

ummmmm sweaty?

the force is female :)

Disney will have no choice at some point after these movies
>inb4 they retcon everything in the last movie trough force-time travel or something equally stupid

why the fuck does anyone still watch AJ for.. the guy plays a game for 5 minutes makes his review and moves on to the next game

His reviews come mostly from that fat virgin neckbeard cuck he has hovering around

Wow a company pays people who live from being paid shills to shill their shit products? No way!
I'm willing to bet anything that OP is an 18 year old zoomer who considers e-celebs his friends. Get to fuck, you fucking reddit cunt.

I want them to redo the campaign so Iden stays imperial the whole way through. No shitty sidestories with Han, Leia. You should play as Del instead of Luke. Lando and Shriv deserve their own game.

Attached: DLumg2yVYAAs4wL.jpg (1200x1091, 204K)

That's actually exactly what they are doing in The Rise of Skywalker. Rebels introduced time travel and the movie will be using it. But they aren't just retconning the sequels, they are intending to use it to retcon and erase the prequels as well.

erasing the prequels would actually be completely unacceptable. they're too much of a cultural landmark.

no way, I need proof for this, also where do they travel? Into knights of the old republic time or do they just use it to wipe the slate completely clean

shill shill go away

They travel to sometime shortly before The Phantom Menace and completely change things so that Anakin does not fall to the dark side and Palpatine fails before he can ever become Chancellor.

>[citation needed]
fucking shill

if they are being paid it will say so, you have to reveal when you are being sponsored

I hate Dave Filoni for bringing that time portal crap into Star Wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIF0DeBjOsQ

Unless you don't, in which case you're in the clear as long as no one catches you.

>KOTOR3 from modern Bioware
How about no.

Attached: 1274381941111.jpg (510x509, 207K)

I miss TB.

I was completely out of it by The Fore Awakens. I'm shocked that more people weren't angry at how much of a rehash of a New Hope it was.

I think people accepted TFA because it was grounding Star Wars after the dislike the prequels brought. They were happy it "felt" like Star Wars, even though it was a rehash. The expectations were things would get more interesting later.

TLJ was more interesting. But in all the wrong ways.

>used to have die-hard fanbase of autistic nerds who would buy ANYTHING star wars
>put feminists in charge whose agenda was to smash muh patriarchy and go full woke
>now women "like" star wars but the autistic fanbase has completely dropped it and its profitability/pop culture power has been crushed
based
The worst shit is it doesn't even really hurt the megacorp Disney. Disney set fire to it just because they could, ha ha fuck nerds.

nah the gameplay is still bland shit

Modders stopped working on their star wars mod on my favorite game and it pisses me off.

Nah, the Hollywood Jews did it just to hurt George Lucas and destroy his legacy simply because he never played by their rules or tolerated their shit. They were very butthurt about Watto being a stereotypical jab at them in the prequels and went to great lengths to force him to sell his company just so they could destroy it. I wish I was joking about this petty kikery.

>play one match
>somehow get to be Darth maul
>get one or two kills before one guy shreds me into nothing
>play the heroes versus villains mode
>get stunlocked into oblivion by the enemy team to the point where I can't even fight back
Returned it to Gamestop the next day. Thank God I bought the piece of shit used, it's a glorified meat grinder.

Attached: 1565127724263.webm (1280x720, 568K)

>Jews

Anti semitism has no place on the internet.

>Willingly sells it to "white slavers" and then donating the money instead of letting it die with him

Attached: 1546066631078.png (1317x689, 223K)

It's shameful how obvious you are.

How do you know he's sweating?