Tfw Amazon just approved me for a credit card with a 650 dollar cash limit

>tfw Amazon just approved me for a credit card with a 650 dollar cash limit
>will be able to buy a Switch, Zelda, a Pro controller and a new 32 inch HDTV

What games should I play to celebrate? I have Uncharted 4 and Overwatch on my backburner.

Attached: 1564018377102.jpg (840x544, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/376601807/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there any point to credit cards aside from improving your credit so you can rent places easier?

>Americans actually celebrate being in debt now

>Amazon just approved me for a credit card with a 650 dollar cash limit
Lol

they're also great as a bait to put dumb poor people in debt, like OP

Nice try faggot, I seen this same comment years ago.

most credit cards have palpable benefits like cash back making it braindead not to use it. Not to mention paying the statement once a month is a simpler transaction

Don't. Save your money and buy it with cash, making yourself indebted with interest is the worst decision you could possibly make financially.

There is no point whatsoever. I have a credit card which I have never used once and my credit score is only 50 shy of the maximum it can be.

Interest is a Jewish invention and an evil as laid out by the Bible

>every thread about credit cards has to have the token dumb yuropoor who thinks credit cards = debt and proceeds to talk about how "everyone uses debit cards in europe"

kill yourself

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/376601807/

Attached: anonisafag.png (1097x135, 61K)

>Buying stuff with money you don't have is somehow not debt.
Right, Amerimutt.

>32 inch HDTV
Do they still make them this small?

>$650
user if this is exciting to you, you should probably save up your money instead

Maybe it's a different guy in the same scenario

>650 dollar credit limit
This is an 18+ board

Or you just pay it off every month and it's a debit card that gives you free cash back you dumbfuck tard

>Not abusing cards for benefits, flyer miles, discounts, cashback, etc, then paying your purchases, closing the account and not paying any yearly fees
And yet somehow people still end up in debt with these things?

>using credit to buy video games
why are americans so retarded. it's the flouride isnt it

stale pasta user, at least update the games you're buying

Some hotels won't let you check in/pay unless you use a credit card.

>Or you just pay it off every month
If you have to pay off something, it's still debt.

i also saw this same post like a week ago

>American thinks that buying things with money you don't have is not debt
>American calls Europeans poor
>American thinks that anyone who is not American is European

wow

Dumbass yuropoors. There's a reason the US is the richest country on earth by a country mile

Average american is tens of thousands in debt that's only increasing yearly.

This just gives more credence to the advertisement-bait bot theory.

Places that aren't the US/Europe literally do not matter.

Where do you think we are?

In the database

Based retarded whitey.

I bet you'll automatically assume I'm black or a Mexican too.

>OP image that makes people hate you before they even see your post
>post is some complete idiocy
>everyone gets triggered and tell you that you are an idiot
>defend your idiotic OP
>get even more (You)s
>kill yourself when you realise you are a 40 year old virgin whose only reason to live is to get (You)s which have no value

>Hates white people
Ew, a subhuman.

to buy video games of all things

Do Americans unironically think like OP?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>32 inch
>HDTV
You are like 10 years behind the times, mate.

and for the 3% of people responsible enough to do that it works out great. The rest are goy getting fleeced.

>2019
>newfags still falling for this bait

>tfw just got approved for a $14,000 dollar credit card
What am I even supposed to do with this

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>not using your wife's bull's credit card to buy nintendo products
what are you, some kind of cuck?

Attached: 1495503113484.png (319x330, 129K)

>buy groceries, pay your bills with it, do shit you'd spend money on regardless
>get free good goy points and cash back
If you're smart, the credit company will serve you. If you're not, like OP, you will end up hopelessly in debt to Mr. Goldberg's friendly lending company.

Spend! Spend! Spend!

>making yourself indebted with interest
That only happens if you don't pay it off each month and let the balance accumulate. Pay your bills on time and you'll never have a problem.

>If you're smart, the credit company will serve you
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD GOY

Attached: 1538350331445.jpg (1032x1280, 44K)

It's just a way to pad your revolving credit utilization percentage which has a decent impact on your credit score.

Buy a used car, engage in insurance fraud on it, then use the money to flee the country and never return.

There’s nothing wrong with credit cards as long as you realize that it’s not free money. You stay way under your credit limit and pay off in full what you charge to it. People get in trouble with credit cards because they either max shit out and/or don’t pay off their credit card bills in full (or at all) which means they get whacked with interest and their credit score suffers. In terms of dealing with fraud, using credit cards is better than debit cards. If someone makes an unauthorized transaction using your credit card info then you can report it and you won’t owe anything. With a debit card, that money comes out of your pocket and you have to fight to get it back.

If you buy all that at once then that will put you close to your credit limit. Don’t do it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>immediately hitting a tiny credit card limit
Subhuman op confirmed. Enjoy your debt.

Attached: 1565402649389.png (291x260, 121K)

Don't do this

Attached: 1565087250014.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

Why is spending money with a debit card superior to another type of card?

bro just take out student loans to buy video games. i dont even go to school so its free money

>going into debt for consumer products
I know this is bait, but I hope none of you faggots do this.

Hire a cute boy with shoes

Attached: 5D5BA568-662F-4691-842D-4EDC2CB79423.jpg (1280x1811, 133K)

where the ballsack at?

>boss makes about 15% more than me
>she has $6k credit limit
>i have a $600 credit limit
How does that work? Do you apply for it?

You were lied to, you hired a girl

>boy
W-what

Attached: 1497933686457.jpg (850x1232, 196K)

He has a feminine penis so it isnt visible

Y u post picture of urself xD

no idea, i'm 24, got 50K britbong dollars saved up for a deposit on a mortgage and never intend to have a credit card. mortgages are an unavoidable sin so you don't have to rent your whole life but credit cards confuse me, unless you are getting cashback etc I don't see the point at all.

what's the point if they can't get erect?

You do get cashback, also it's easier than carrying cash. Most people are retarded though and see credit card as free money, then they become slaves to the Jew

>debt slaves defending their owners

Attached: images (23).jpg (185x272, 14K)

How long have you had it? You normally get a bump after 12 months of making payments. Income and credit score also play into it, but sometimes if you just ask they will bump it up.

Why wouldnt a feminine penis be able to get erect?

i've got a debit card that I keep around 1K on for buying stuff/phone bills etc. guess if you are tight on cash between paychecks I can see a credit card being useful so you don't get overdraft fees

>doesnt know the difference between debit and credit
a debit doesnt allow you to spend money you dont have. a credit card does and charges you interest

because a feminine penis is usually attached to a degen who takes HRT

I've had it for years and have a credit score of 700+, I never asked for a bump though cause I never come close to the limit

Perfection.

Attached: apple-card-art-front-back.jpg (760x704, 30K)

A credit card provides a bit of security. If someone steals your debit card and spends that $1k there's a good chance that you're fucked. At a minimum you're down that money until you can get it back. On a credit card its not your problem and you're never out of that money.

>creditcard company thinks I'm going to pay them back
kek. Good luck. You were stupid enough to give me thousands of dollars for no reason. I pay my taxes, I aint payin no corrupt corporation for free money they willingly gave me.

>US is the richest country on earth by a country mile
Are Americans really this fucking dumb?
Do they not know how high their national debt is?

There are people with irregular pay schedules that need the credit cushion

You can also use a debit card. It doesn't have to be credit
>staying at hotels
Yikes.

Cute boys with shoes usually have feminine penises also

>Get a credit card
>Buy a lot of expensive things because UNLIMITED MONEY
>Get fucked in the ass later
Thanks Obama

Attached: 1464404594315.gif (220x165, 2.08M)

you should at least be able to see some sack that's all i'm saying

Credit cards offer you benefits under the pretense that 95% of people are retarded with money and will pay the 15-25% monthly interest/late fees. If you're not retarded, you can get cash back, purchase protection, more security in case your card is lost/stolen etc. If you just use a CC to pay for what you've already budgeted and can remember to pay it back, then it's no different than a debit card with a 2% reward.

Have fun going into debt user!

>boss
>she
disgusting
just nuke this planet already

if you can't afford to buy it twice, you can't afford it

>user is so retarded he can't budget and avoid credit card interest
No surprise Yea Forums can't afford vidya.

is this supposed to be insulting?
that guy looks based

The worst decision you could make financially is getting yourself bankrupted. Also getting one of those short term loans and not paying it back would be bad too

The metric is going over 30% of your available credit limit. Actually going above that and going near the limit is bad for your credit. Having a larger limit that you'll never hit makes it easier to get to the 800+ range

Attached: chrome_mBOcS8MqCS.png (808x2149, 948K)

Maybe he is cold

If you cant afford to pay for it now, you cant afford to pay more for it later.

>Cash back but only if you never carry a balance
>no interest promotions where you can pay shit off without paying extra over a a year or 18 months
>emergency
>security because its often safer to use a cc
Honestly, cash only fags are usually clueless manybabys. It's easy to be cash only when you live at home

That is a fair point but then again why he naked if it's cold

(You)
no one cares

>use credit card as a debit card, paying off the balance frequently
>earn free money
Literally no reason not to have one

Good goy points that you can spend on Amazon. I have almost 200 dollars worth of it. I use my credit card like a debit card to build credit. Ideally we wouldn’t have a credit score system, in fact, the idea sounds dystopian and Europeans regularly laugh at the idea since they have no such thing over there, not that they’re without problems themselves.

Yes yes, we all saw the funny meme archive post.

>tfw have a bunch of credit cards
>never pay off any of them
>unlimited money

Probably to show off his shoes

My bank sends me an email about once a month saying that I'm conditionally approved for a loan or a credit card.
The only debt I will get into into is for a house loan, everything else can get fucked.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-073750__01__01.jpg (1080x578, 157K)

By this logic when you buy your shit over a register with cash you’re in debt for a fraction of a second as you hand over your money.

you don't need to be naked to show off your shoes

we have it in the UK, but it's used for renting if you can't prove reasonable income/savings, credit cards and loans.

But I only buy essentials with my credit card

But it looks much better if you are

Keep it in your back pocket until your transmission, water heater, and television/monitor all fuck out in the same week god fucking damnit.

>not renting an apartment

Unless the meaning of cashback varies with region, debit cards offer cashback in eurostan

i dunno couldn't you just stick your leg out to show off your new shoes?

CHARGE IT

Attached: file.png (480x360, 207K)

>not buying a condo

>Yea Forums - credit cards

>Fall for the living in the country meme
>Hit a deer
>Costs $2300 plus tax thank God for insurance paying 1500 at least
>Next week another deer tries and nearly succeeds to suicide on my car

>purchase protection
this is a big one too and can save you some headaches if you get screwed over online

>renting an apartment
Renting for anything other than short term purposes is flushing money down the fucking toilet.

Why is Yea Forums so anti credit card?

Attached: 304531.jpg (225x338, 30K)

When I was 16 my parents set me up with a checking account with $300 in it and a credit card with a $500 limit so I could learn money.

They increase it like $1000 a year, I'm 30 and its $15,000.

Why are there no good financial games besides Wall Street Kid? I unironically love games about being as Jewish as possible.

In my kuntry we haz nokrddreddit kards, we haz brokin glazz, farhtknight, and da pyrate bay.se dat we use to trdry to play unsuksesivly online wit de Ameriksns.
I git mad and send fryiends to gulg who buy gaymes.

>fuck off fag, let user buy what user wants

Attached: 1557750172173.png (404x511, 11K)

Why won't you accept the free money? Just be smart with your credit card and you'll never be in debt.

Attached: 20190811_174407.png (500x499, 249K)

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

I'm 29 and never had a credit card. I just use a visa branded debit card

The only time I ever lost my debit card in school, someone picked it up, forged my horrible signature, and bought like $300+ in liquor with no questions asked, took nearly a month of calling the bank to get it back.

Last time I got a mysterious $1 charge on my credit, my provider instantly froze the account and sent me a new card.

I'll never understand why idiots get so mad at copypasta. Just ignore it and move on.

I was like 29 with no credit history and no place would give me a card except cap one but with a $200 deposit. My limit was 350. After a year it was 1k and I got a car loan. Now its like 7k across two cardd and my credit is 760

It seems Yea Forums is smarter than the average millennial with credit cards

4 inches isnt small. its just slightly below average

>Not knowing how to game the system.

Pay everything back in full before its due and Amazon charges no intrest. Keep it up and on average you can make $30-50 that goes towards anything bought on Amazon.

Got a 11k debt limit on my card and haven't been charged fees or been late once yet.

Attached: 1533761908788.png (700x700, 513K)

>dining out
>donations
>$20 internet bill

Attached: 1512747313831.jpg (576x432, 46K)

Recettear, despite being flavor of month at one point is very good.

For the same reason most parents are; they're terrible with budgeting, resisting impulse spending, and can't keep track of due dates.

>house cleaner
>dining out
>donations especially 600 worth
>"excellent" with money

>credit card
yikes

WTF ARE DEER PROBLEMS

I slow to crawl going through deer country it's like they TRY to fuck you up.

Because they're low IQ's that were told that credit cards = bad by someone that was irresponsible with their money. It's the same type of low-middle class forever wagie that thinks all debt = bad (no, I'm not saying credit card debt is good). Debt can be used as a tool to make you money.

don't forget they are also obligated to give tips for everything

The cope is real.

Average 25 year old makes 30 - 45k faggot.
No one donates this much.

>Good with money
Lol this chart. AHHHAAAHHAA HHHHHHAAAAA
This chart is tinderellas dream, 25 year olds don't commonly make 100k unless they are software fags.

Attached: 1500877451319.png (573x349, 322K)

>hotel
Not having a house in every city paid in cash

To get a higher credit limit, you just have to ask for it. The most often you should ask though is like once every 6 months.

jesus christ dude get better games

I meant something with a more contemporary setting, but I bought reccetear on release.

Honestly $20 internet is the least believable. I pay $90 for the middle tier speed with a 1tb cap.

nice copypasterino

You also have 0 credit history you mongoloid

If I remember right, it is split with like 3 other roommates

How can I get 20 dollars worth of internet? That’s the only thing this nigger did right, assuming it isn’t shit tier 1mbps

>trying to figure out investing, retirement, 401k, Roth, backdoor roth, etc
How are you supposed to learn all this shit?

Attached: 1501445452387.jpg (499x465, 20K)

I pay for everything with cash. I don't like having records.

Good luck getting approved for a mortgage with no credit history.

>house cleaner
>donations
>health insurance
kek

by having good parents that teach it to you when you're a kid

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A CREDIT CARD
everywhere I apply its "nah nigga lol"
I'm a good goy, I need to build me jewscore up you greedy shits

>no credit score
>25 years old never paid rent or anything, live with parents
>all credit cards disapproved.

Attached: Back in my day we got real tattoos.jpg (547x476, 60K)

>cuckcast hit my credit for a $95 bill I forgot to pay over 2 years ago
>paid it
>still on my credit history
>still get debt collectors calling me over it even though I paid comcast
Land of the free. My credit score is still 750 but when I applied for an apartment the lady mentioned this shit to me. What the fuck should I do when debt collectors call me over a bill I paid already?

Do you have a job?

Get discover explore or whatever.
I got it as first credit card with no history and they gave me 9k credit line.

Do you have a bank account?

You are an absolute fucking monkey retard nigger if you get into debt. Don't spend money you don't have.

By majority in finance at an ivy league and exploiting the proles obviously

Unironically get a job and a discover card you nigga.

Typically credit cards have reward programs of some kind.
I get like .5% of my spending back as cash for example. It's not much but after awhile it adds up and I get a random chunk of cash back.
Considering I pay it back immediately theres no downside to it.

Should I get a credit card? I'm almost 30 but I always just used debit. There's no interest if I pay it off on time, right? I don't want to get jewed in some way.

Yes
Yes

you have to get the niggercards where you front the money. They're called "prepaid credit cards" and they're literally the most jewish thing on the planet, but they build your credit. Also, getting denied for a credit card hurts your credit lmao

>$400 on groceries
>still spends $250 a month dining out
>$600 donations
>House cleaner
I'm very doubtful of several things on that graph, but especially of how this dumb fucker is "excellent" with money

VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1549431463428.png (601x582, 167K)

Get a CC with your bank with like a $500 limit and only use 10% of the card and pay it ASAP. I did that and it helped my credit.

>There's no interest if I pay it off on time, right?
Yes. Literally just send your payment off 2 days before it's due, never worry about it. Just don't be a retard and buy things you wouldn't normally.

credit scores are a great way to indicate an individual's financial risk

Please stop making this thread.

>tfw softwarefag
>only 80k at 24
Meh. At least it's fun and I get lots of time off.

Yup, saw this shit a week ago lol
Exact same format and everything

Shut the fuck up idol whore we're discussing personal finance.

I mean he's still saving a huge amount while living a pretty good life

If you're not a fucking retard you'll never spend money on a credit card. You dont pay interest unless you're late on payments

Go to interviews until you get an offer for 90-100k. Present it to your current employer and ask if they'll match to keep you. If not, jump to new job, repeat every 2-3 years.

Just dont forget to tip 20% on top of your monthly payments

Paying for things you can't currently afford. Like repairs on your car.

Yeah, I was just approved for a higher amount as well and I've never even come close to the previous limits set for me. Hell, I rarely break $1000 on the card unless I book a trip on there. But that's all usually paid off fairly quickly.

Yeah later down the line. But I started late and had no experience going into college. Building up a bit of experience here first since they're really cool about getting me training. Living good enough I dont mind a minor pay cut.

Want to go over practice for interviews together/chat sometimes?
You should be makking 100k+.

I thought Comcast didnt report to credit bureaus?

Just always be interviewing if possible, hiring always takes forever.

You know those incentives encourage you to spend more? Inb4 claims of being a good boy who is immune to human psychology.

Cash back / points
Can act like a bit of backup cash in an emergency situation
Only way besides a car loan to build credit so you can get a good mortgage

Outside of cali the average is under 100k.
Its not hard to break that 100k mark, but usually you gotta make some sacrifices if you're not senior level.

>bank interest, pay tax on it
>traditional ira, deduct amount from income to not pay tax on it, pay tax on withdrawl
>roth, can't deduct taxable income, not taxed on withdrawl
>investing, 1 year or less is ordinary gains/your taxable income, over 1 year is capital gains which is less than ordinary

>650 dollar cash limit
How fucking bad with money are you? I had a $5k limit straight out of high school, by the time I finished university I had multiple lines of credit with ~$30k each

I had the same issue initially. You have to look for cards where they target people that have little credit history. I got my first one on campus at uni where mastercard had a stall.

Just cancel the card afterwards nigga lol who pays for yearly fees lol

Games have better content, are down to earth, let you succeed in multiple different ways, have cool plots, more loyal, don't gave 6-6-6 requirements, has your buddies who are genuinely interested in hanging out with you, don't require consistant maintenance and don't nag or put you through shit tests. They are better than you.

Nice try roastie, the boiz are the prize as age increases.
Seethe, have sex with some orbiters willing to follow you on instagram or snapshit and willing to tolerate your single mom title, untrained dog, and 9 cats that urinate randomly in your house. Learn to pickup your clothes and clean your apartment.. The wall is coming..

Attached: 1547652984649.jpg (600x542, 186K)

Spend and accrue interest. Be a good goyim

Me too. I'm used to cash so I stick with it. It's eay enough as it is.

Credit cards are literally obsolete. Every bit of "protection" over debit is null when I can deactivate the card anywhere with my phone or a web browser. Also, my bank generates a one use card anytime I want for safe online purchases.
Americans with credit cards suffer from Stockholms

>don't use credit card often
>put a few purchases on it
>bank sends me my bill after the due date

Attached: 1560022755059.jpg (768x768, 93K)

Renting is flat out inferior to buying except in the very short term

The downside is that buying requires a much bigger amount of money at the start to get going with

>Accruing interest
Picture of dumb wojack.jpg

What's with the retards that suck with money?
Just use a credit card like a debit card by paying off anything you use as soon as it gets posted you dumb fucks. Enjoy the benefits, the increased credit score over time, and having a tiny bit of fallback credit for emergencies

in the us the law is structured in such a way that credit cards are the only smart way to spend money

Ya still gotta pay for it later dumb fuck

Software guy, 80k is normal for the Mid-Best region. Keep your job for 2 years then job shop and see what you're worth. You'll make more in big cities, but just keep in mind cost of living is high there too.

Attached: 1552402886479.png (420x470, 224K)

Does debit not exist over there?

>mfw I found out Americans are charged for using ATMs to take out their own money

Attached: 1460248998981.png (300x256, 74K)

Yeah okay, go ahead and try to buy an $800,000 house in cash lol. Or try to send a $20,000 direct deposit and see how fast your account gets flagged.

The only people who think credit doesn't matter are poor people and underaged kids who don't understand how important it is for major life purchases.

>haha I'm doing fine, no debt and plenty of spending money
>check glassdoor
>average salary is twice mine
O-oh...

Attached: 1564254308363.jpg (584x518, 49K)

That's why you find a bank that will refund you the atm fee.

Bank teller here.
Even with fraud detection and calling in you're unlikely to get your money back on a credit card except the first time unless it is an out of state / country purchase. Since most purchases are shit everyone uses anyway like Amazon or Target / Wal Mart / gas, it's almost always denied.
Credit cards are absolutely more secure and the worst thing that'll happen is you get a lower line of credit / your credit score gets hit a bit. Low credit lines of a few hundred dollars are probably the most secure you can get.

Are you guys prepared for the upcoming great recession?

Attached: 1561595645485.jpg (277x277, 17K)

>a 25-year-old
Clearly this thot author's boyfriend

Money is just a number, if you're happy with your life then it's alright

>donating at all
We see right through u shlochmo

I'd be happier with twice the money.

Meant to say money back on a debit card.
Because banks don't like giving you money back. Credit is more negotiable.

>Found the government employee

Attached: 1441762952864.png (283x283, 86K)

>same pic
>typed exactly the same
Suren fag

>*Steals ur card*
Heh nuttin personal nigga

this. Only use it if you know you have the money to pay it off. If you don't 100% know whether you can pay it off, then put that credit card away.

So paying rent helps your credit score? I've never had a credit card but I paid rent for about 3 years on my own place and my name is currently on my apt lease along with one other person. I've never been late for rent. Is this helping my score?
I'm ignorant to this shit. I always just use cash since it works fine enough for me already.

>thinks everyone is american to begin with

just live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere
At least the cost of living is nothing.

Sometimes I go out on dates and want to get pussy but I'm short on cash. Credit cards come in and let me show off so I can get my dick wet that night.

Nigga I can cancel my card or cashback any transaction in my account in a matter of seconds
I guess it's a cultural difference but here you need to enter PIN or show id if the store is somehow from the 80's and only accepts swiping.

his credit score is only 800, hahahaha

*flags the card as stolen and sics the cops on you when you try to use it*
Nothing personnel, just business

>implying it matters when everyone is scared shitless of your army.
Ain't nothing gonna happen.

This is the dumbest shit fucking ever.
>fucking 2 and a half bucks every time I use a walmart ATM
Thank fuck Kwik Trips have no fee ATMs. It's fucking bullshit having to pay to use your own money.

You know you can just use cash back at basically any store for free withdrawals?

And if you're doing huge withdraws, 2 dollars isnt that big of a deal. Or just go to your bank directly.

>tfw I'm a yuro"poor" with exactly 0 debts
>Even better, I'm a neet and I'm getting 480€/month +255€ from the state to pay my rent just because I'm jobless
>As long as I'm unemployed it'll continue like this, it has been like that for 3 years already, thanks based France

Feel good NOT being an amerifat

Attached: 1563995471021.jpg (600x900, 306K)

Cut the middleman and pay directly with your card

can't wait.
>just bought a gun
>just became an atheist
>literally zero morals anymore, I would kill my neighbor for their zebra cakes
can't wait to become a STALKER. I'm going to loot normalfags like no tomorrow.

>I'm a neet
>I'm jobless
>it'll continue like this, it has been like that for 3 years already
>Feel good NOT being an amerifat

> Or try to send a $20,000 direct deposit and see how fast your account gets flagged.
You maybe right with the first point, but this is mute when you call your bank.
I work with money and businesses, I've taken payments up to 100k on debit

Truly the pride of France.

Attached: 616ba54c33ace896ce17ced2abe290a5e14f5288985c1b3ef6274dd2455e1b6b.jpg (718x628, 110K)

>but this is mute

You forgot what's really important: I'm enjoying my life not working at all being handled free money. And free housing.

Damn it feels GOOD living in a civilized country

Attached: 1539886633153.png (1267x785, 99K)

>being proud of not doing anything
is this coping, or are EUs really satisfied with doing so little with their life?

I'm actually genuinely curious, it always seems like EUs have the least productive workforce outside of Germans.

I was going to delete it and repost, but my fate would have remained the same. There's always some fucker.

Based.
Its not about how much you make, its about where the fuck you live and what your cost of living expenses vs income level are.

Young fags; NEET if you can, max a 401, IRA, ROTH IRA , and contemplate a HSA and max that too. Save a 2 month safety for a "Oh fuck fund", then save for a house or talk to finance fags to invest and earn money off your money thats just sitting there while your a NEET (investing places). You'll still get to play vidya, some of your social life will take a hit because your friends will have over priced apartments and what not, but you'll still have a good social life / date life regardless, just tell tinderella your supporting your folks while saving for a home. Then go get your home with a good chunk of money put down on a loan or buy a house outright.

Then drink a monster

Attached: 30 year old boomer driving.gif (320x180, 489K)

It's as strange to you as Americans enjoying debt to us

America gamed the system by making everyone buy oil in dollars.
They can do whatever the fuck they want as long as oil is in demand. Will be interesting to see how things develop if electric cars really do start killing gasoline.

Google accrued interest and learn something today, brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-183345_Firefox.jpg (1080x1920, 620K)

As an American, I wish I could just do nothing and live a simple life. If I could just get high occaisionally and listen to music, I'd be happy as hell.
Unfortunately I'm not fucked enough for NEETbux, even if I'm a shut in, so no dice.

Not the one you're talking too but neet too

As opposed to workout your ass off every fucking day so your boss can reap most of the rewards, paying your incompetent government a huge part of what you work for in taxes, having only a 2 days a week to rest from the other 5 days of bullshit and having just a couple of weeks of actual free time a year?

Is that truly the dream user?

Yeah you can spread jewish bullshit, or you can actually look at the real numbers and realize that the 35hours/week system is the best for your workforce.

Of course a country of tired and brainwashed mutts working 70h/week wouldn't understand.

>talks like a middleschooler and sees life through the lens of video games
You'll be eaten alive.

>he doesn't just manage is account online
what the fuck

There is downsides though.
There's basically 2-3 places I can work here. I don't really have the option to 'shop around' like people can in the big cities.

Its a balancing act, I know a lot of my friends moved to cali and shit to make the big bucks, then moved 10 years later back, and now they can basically retire.

>evil boss evil government meme
It feels pretty satisfying when you have a job you trained for and you're being utilized correctly to produce something new and potentially help others.

Don't you get bored sitting around home all day?

brainwashed

We're talking about the hegemon of the world here, not Greece.

I want this how do I get

I don't use a credit card because I would rather just spend my money rather then pay a middleman to pay for me. Also the credit system is a racket, and it should be illegal to force someone to use a company's services to be allowed certain privileges.

You don't use credit cards.
You don't use credit cars especially for those things.
Save up some money and just buy them.

That's exactly how people get poorer due to credit. If you spend less than you earn, soon you become able to avoid paying interest over your larger expenses. All the while, you can have your money invested, netting you a little bit of income.
More importantly, it gets you out of the "can I afford it" mindset, into a "is it worth it" one.

it does it's just stupid
this doesn't mean anything, the bank doesn't have to refund your money

You're going into debt to buy games? You're going to end up paying thousands for that and ruin your life lol hope you get some good games friend.

Credit is just the way of saying "good boy, you paid of your bills on time" so fuck off OP

>Be french
>Be dirtpoor
>Be jobless
>do some paperwork for the rsa (free 490€ /month ) and apl ( free 250€ max to pay your rent )
>success

It'll stop if you don't pretend to try to find a job tho. But a shitload of people are living like this for decades because there's simply no jobs anyway

Yeah, if you use the ATM at a competing bank that isn't the one you have an account with

It does if I go to the police and report my card was stolen.
Do you not have laws for this kind of shit?

>tfw 25 making 30k a year in entry level IT
>35k college debt and 10k car loan to pay off

Probably going to kms any day

Sometimes you need things immediately even if you can't pay.
>car breaks down
>can't get to work
>no work = no pay

These threads are cancer, end yourself

Oh boy now you get to spend money you dont have, retard

Forgot to say but rents in the countryside are really low in France, like around 300 to 450, so it's completely possible to live with the rsa.

That's when you get credit from your bank, no need to carry a debt making bomb in your pocket for the one or two times you'll need it in your whole life

I know that, and yes it can be lame as shit some times. Just making the argument that wagecucking isn't inherently better or more fulfilling.

Mobility is a good boone to have to bump a salary. But you have to take into account cost of living, moving expenses, taxes and bills vs what you'll be making in the new area. Also weigh in family and friends too. Its not easy for anyone, for example cali, you may make 120k, but the cost of living is exponentially higher as you get closer (apartment / housing wise) to cities. Its pretty overpopulated there. Not saying don't move, I'm just saying weigh the pros and cons. Do note, you can always come back to family.

Attached: WeJustDon'tKnow.gif (250x251, 1002K)

car rentals without airline reservation code
hotel check in without airline reservation code
these are the only things I carry a CC for

no rent and utility bills cant improve credit but can fuck it up if not paid. get a discover card or a prepaid capital one asap bro. Try to avoid ones with a yearly fee if possible. My first prepaid had one and did boost up my credit fast but I cancelled it as soon as i was approved for a normal cc.

The law can look for whoever stole you card, but you'll need to bitch at the bank and PROVE it wasn't you buying $300 of cigarettes in Idaho if you want anything back.

Meanwhile a credit card company will bend the knee and cancel the transfer and offer you a replacement card to prevent further issues.

>you get credit from your bank
What the fuck did he mean by this

If you only use it the few times you need it its not a "debt-making bomb" though

Just don't use it for anything outside emergencies, what's so hard about that?

>with shoes
what did they mean by this?

Sure, that's why you save for a rainy day. For bigger stuff than that, like buying a car or a house, interest rates are usually very low as you have a collateral.

Personal credit. It's like the bank just giving you money because you're likely to pay them back plus interest. High interest rates, though still lower than the nightmarish rates of credit cards.
If you aren't able to save, the bank knows through their maths that you likely won't pay them back timely, and won't extend loans.

If you're not a dumbass, you can game the rewards. For example, I use my Amazon Prime card for everything, and try to buy at Amazon when it's an option of equal price (5% cash back there). I pay it off immediately and never get charged on interest. End up with a cool $30 a month or $100-150 when Christmas shopping to spend on vidya. Literally free money for buying shit I would buy anyway. In addition to that, they're safer than carrying a debit card because they can easily be voided/money can be recovered easier in case of scam. They're heat if you're not a dumbass like OP who wants to max it out and end up paying more overall.

I don't use debit cards I just charge everything to my credit cards and they take the balance out of my bank every month. I have about $100k in total credit so I can keep my utilization low which keeps my credit score high and all points I've accumulated allow me to go pretty much anywhere I want for free. Not only that but most credit cards offer buyer protection, free extended warranties, roadside assistance, and access to exclusive lounges away from normies when you go to hotels, airports, and certain restaurants. It's not easy to build and maintain credit but when you're good at it you can get access to cards with really high cash back and point bonuses that translate into free money when you sign up and if you know how to manage your expenses correctly you can even offset the yearly fees some cards come with.

I don't recommend everyone should get credit, especially if you're someone like OP who's just going to spend it on shit like that. Never charge more than what you have in the bank, and NEVER charge more than you can fully pay off by the time the balance gets posted.

Attached: Chase-Credit-Cards-5.jpg (1600x897, 468K)

do americans really do this?

>Don't use a card, just take a personal loan instead
The state of Yea Forumsfinances

America runs on credit, I work at Bloomingdales and if you try to pay with cash or debit they will literally treat you like a second class citizen.

Attached: 1556585013621.jpg (1242x639, 206K)

Are you seriously celebrating getting in debt? You dumb fucking burger idiot.

no realistically if somebody steals your shit, you can recover from the bank

however, the most common way people steal today is to steal a dollars worth or something, then later clean you out. This is an exception to the bank having to reimburse you because legally you "should have known" that theft was occurring and you had the opportunity to detect and prevent it

credit cards on the other hand forces liability on the credit card companies

I hope he's enjoying his terrible 2x the cost car.

I just got a vw and my interest rate is 3.6%. If you buy a car over 10% interest, you're braindead

what is this "credit" that you have to build
in europe you can take a credit which is when you lend a big sum of money from a bank

cars gonna be worth 10k when he still owes 40k. Hope he has gap insurance

>Limit yourself and don't buy shit constantly
>Have enough to buy things you want immediately, when you want them
Who here /notanimpulsiveretardsotheydon'tuseacreditcard/?

Nope. If you use anything other than debit and cash you're a retard

Sorry, checked US credit card rates and they're way lower than in my third world shithole. Here, if you have a source of income and good history, any personal credit has better rates than credit cards, which don't really care about that.

Not that user, but it's a number rating that tells people how good at paying and managing lines of credit you are, such as car payments, house payments, other loans and bills.

enjoy getting a mortage
enjoy getting a car
enjoy not getting literally free money for paying your bills on time
enjoy not being able to afford shit when you have emergencies happen

Attached: 1461910377049.jpg (500x343, 46K)

it's a system where you spend other people's (usually a bank or other financial institutions) money at the time of purchase. once a month your "period" ends and you are billed for everything you charged on credit so the institution makes back what they spent.
if you're good with your money, you are able to pay off this bill before the due date for it comes, meaning you paid on time. paying off in full means you have $0.00 left as an active balance and you don't get charged exorbitant interest rates on it.
people bad with their money only pay a minimum amount each month, meaning they have a balance carry over month to month which gets charged interest like crazy. as you pay off the bill for what you spent of their money, you also pay off interest they add on, which is where they make all their extra money from to afford all these pay-at-purchase transactions.

so is it like a financial score?
who keeps track of it?

im not impulse but use credit cards for rewards. I dont say no to free money and Im afraid to lose cash which ive done before. having credit is important if you ever want to buy a house or new car. And buying a 250-300k house with cash isnt an option for 99.9% of the population

>credit card

Attached: 1551595575240.jpg (700x476, 348K)

All the banks get together and gossip about people, more or less.

>literally free money for paying your bills on time
What?

Basically yes, and the higher it is, the more likely you are to get loans with lower interest.
This

Unless it's a significant charge like a car being totaled, having $500-1000 on a CC will get you a small % back and you could reasonably pay it off by the end of the month. But putting 3000+ on a CC is stupid unless you've got the assets, because a loan would be something like 6-10% instead of CC rates.

Basically all credit cards have cash back or reward programs.
Considering you're not paying interest (if you're smart) its literally free money for buying things you'd already buy.

I have a debit card with cash back. No reward program, however. Is it just more with credit normally?

>build credit up
>max out every credit card buying whatever you want or flipping it into cash
>file bankrupt
>?????
>profit

Your credit score is basically a rating of how good you are with handling money, everyone has this and it's tied to their social security number. You credit score is calculated by how many loans you have, how much money you owe, and your total credit limit from all of your credit cards. These records are kept by companies like Equifax that collect records on every transaction you've ever made. Everyone should check their credit report at least once a year to make sure nobody has taken out a loan under their name since this shit is easily exploitable because all someone needs is your name and social security number.

Using debit cards is dumb since you have less options if someone abuses it.
If someone takes my cc somehow I just tell company.

Get the 42 inch TCL Roku Tv you won't regret it, I use it as a secondary 4K monitor too

Mortgage is no different from renting unless your family got you a good job.
Buyung a car can be done without credit if you're not lazy and have a stable job.
>free money
Oh man I get $30 every year. That is totally made up for having to waste my time paying off bills every time I purchase anything so that Schlomo doesn't charge me $300000 interest because I waited 2 days to pay it back.
Yeah the first thing I want to do i an emergency is spend money I don't have.

I haven't seen debit cards with reward programs, if you have one then great for you, but I'd compare.

That's the main reason people get multiple CCs, different reward programs for each of them some are better than others in specific circumstances (common fliers, gas stations, amazon for example)

Not them, but my bank handles debit cards identically to their credit cards.
I've had someone steal my card info and spend like $2000, and I got it back within a few days. Slightly slower than credit, but not a big deal.

If I put over limit into 401k it gets taxed but then I can have them move it into roth ira to overcome limit?

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3--question-mark-girls.jpg (236x231, 11K)

Glad millenials like you exist so I can continue to churn cards

>mortgage is no different than rent
This discussion if for adults, bud

More like
>buy loads of gold
>give it to a friend to hold
>file bankruptcy
>shit goes through
>reacquire gold
>???
>profit
Ehhhh also unemployment and food stamps

This is the kind of shit /biz/ should be talking about instead of shilling their dumb meme coins.

What's the point of churning cards?
Don't you have to spend a bunch to hit the rewards/tiers?

>he says as he's paying debts because he's too poor to afford the actual price
lmaoing at poorfags

Imagine being this retarded and not marking due dates on your phone/calendar

If you don't have a very high paying job and don't live in a Detroit tier shithole, then you will literally never live to see your mortgage paid off if you get one today. I know you retarded baby boomers think that nothing has changed in the 40 years it took you to pay off your mortgage, but that's not the eay things are anymore. If you're not rich, a mortgage is a glorified rent payment unless you plan to have kids.

>report gold stolen to insurance company
fraudmasters

>renting is mortgage
just stop. you sound like a fucking idiot

I know they didn't teach reading comprehension in school 55 years ago user, but I'm sure if you slowly read my post aloud to yourself you'll realize what a retard you are.

Even if you're paying mortgages you still own the house, which is why you can sell it to offset your losses. Rent money just goes away them moment you give it away, there's no offset with it.

>650 limit

lmao

you dont know what equity is.

Yeah user. You totally (((own))) that house. Keep telling yourself that.

You literally do.
Do you not realize you can sell houses you haven't paid off yet?

>Doesn't know about equity
Jesus Christ user

>playing shlomos credit game
No thank you

Rent
>pay money to a jew for the rest of your life or you lose your home
Mortgage
>pay money to a bank for the rest of your life or you lose your home
Totally different.

If you get a credit card that gives you cash back, it's basically a discount on everything you buy. Other than that, no. Keep one or two cards to increase your credit limit, and so you can give to places you aren't 100% sure you can trust, but there isn't much point in having one past that.

I mean, if you get enough credit, then you can put large purchases on a credit card rather than taking out a loan, so that's a potential good idea.

he's fucking braindead. Let these niggers rent there whole life. I mean paying mom good boy points to live in the garage is cheaper than a mortgage.

Sometimes I feel bad about myself, and start to think I'm not as smart as I think I am.

Then I see posts like yours, and I realize I am as smart as I think I am.

Attached: 1546232591429.png (801x880, 710K)

Oh right, my mistake. You can (((sell))) the house for much less than you paid into it so that you can go (((buy))) a different house and still continue paying the bank money for the rest of your life.

dunno me and my wifes parents both own home which will also be ours. Maybe ill rent you out my current so you can pay my mortgage

>jew puppet
>smart
lol

because houses dont often actually go up in value epescially if you take care of it. It sounds like your only familiar with people that are complete fuckups.

Don’t waste your time. They’ve probably already had their foreskins removed at birth and therefore already been branded goyish chattel so no surprises when they regurgitate the script.

>we own it
>but it isnt ours
LITERALLY a brainwashed boomer puppet.

Are you fucking stupid?
You can sell that house and make a profit. Since you own it, you can sell it for more than you paid for for it.
Tell me if you can do the same with rent.

Yeah they go up in value so that the bank can make money off you (((selling))) (((your))) house. Great incentive.

Oh wow you actually think they're going to let you keep the profit when you sell their house?