With all the stuff going on, I’m still confident about that Geno is coming as a fighter...

With all the stuff going on, I’m still confident about that Geno is coming as a fighter. I don’t think all of these are mere coincidence, so here are THE TOP 15 REASONS WHY GENO WILL BE PLAYABLE:

1) Lack of Mii costume.

2) Forest Maze & Armed Boss copyrighted by Nintendo. The same amount of Square songs for Cloud + each of the Heroes. Plus, probably the most iconic songs to represent Geno, if you have to choose one iconic for him, and one for battles.

3) The Starling (just a theory, but it adds up).

4) The extra Slot in the Stage Select Screen.

5) The extra Slot in the Sound Section.

6) The first Bonus was Piranha Plant. The second and probably last Bonus could be Geno. Both from Mario Universe. The Bonus DLC even have their own section in the Smash Page, I don’t believe they put it just to have the Plant there. Also Geno fits in this concept cause he is very long requested and loved, but not the type of character like maybe Crash or Doomguy that could fit and sell better in the Fighter Pass.

7) Fans have been heard and pleased. Of course with Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Bayonetta, Cloud, Snake, Joker and Simon (they even put Richter to satisfy both sides of the world). But speaking of long-terms + current scenario, fans have been 100% heard with Ridley, KKR and Banjo. 3/4 of “forgotten and impossible characters” that are playable now, only missing Geno.

8) Even Sakurai acknowledges Geno. So we aren’t talking just for talking. Beloved and unique character with a gun in his arm; perfectly fitting Smash’s style.

9) Geno has his own and unique Splash-Art even as a Mii costume.

10) Inkling, Chrom, KKR and Isabelle were from being costumes in Smash Wii U to being fighters in Ultimate, only missing Geno again.
(1/2)

Attached: Nibroc Geno.png (894x894, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bg4whCj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has a spirit. Therefore he won't be playable. Cope harder.

Attached: This arguement again seriously.png (533x534, 203K)

this better be pasta, you sad man.

I don't give a rat's ass about Geno but I kind of want to see him get in just because it would mean literally every NEVER EVER character from the Brawl era of fandom actually made it.

>The extra Slot in the Sound Section.
Would he even have a voice?

>1) Lack of Mii costume.
That could be released later down the line
>2) Forest Maze & Armed Boss copyrighted by Nintendo.
Youtube's copyright is a bitch
Could've been a faker pretending to be Nintendo

Attached: geno.gif (903x500, 3.55M)

Sorry I heard a gunshot upstairs. Continued...

11) What a better way to conclude the DLC (Fighter Pass or Bonus) with the most requested character by now, and finish this Two Decades Fan Demand with him.

12) If I remember well, Sakurai said something like that the Next Smash could perfectly be in ten years more. I think it’s the exact time for this Smash to last longer than it predecessors, which were: 1999-2001-2008-2014. With that being said, Geno in 2020 (where he should be playable) will be 24 years since his 1996 birth.

13) You have so many ideas to make Geno’s Reveal Trailer: Toys style like the Smash 64 intro; Mario-Peach-Bowser acting with Geno; or even starring Kirby and Rosalina for the Star concepts.

14) Geno has been evolving. Since Melee he was top in the polls; in Brawl he was an idea that escaped Sakurai’s hands; in Wii U he was a Mii costume; and in Ultimate he is “a Spirit”. He is also acknowledged in a way by the Megasmilax reference. If you ask me, Nintendo already have the permission and now, finally, it’s in Sakurai’s hands. He is just waiting for the perfect moment to reveal it, probably in the DLC #4 or #5 reveals, or maybe after it to finish the roster.

15) “A Spirit” that will come to life in Ultimate, after it possesses our wooden puppet doll.

*English is not my native language.
(2/2)

op is gay check my 6

Attached: electrode.png (561x447, 225K)

Reminder that they obtained the license to use him in both 4 and Ultimate, and both times picked other characters to make playable while giving him only minor cameos.
>picked Cloud over him in 4
>picked every single Ultimate newcomer over him
>including a plant
>picked three (so far) Fighters Pass characters over him
>including another SE owned character

Attached: 1541278058208.jpg (400x416, 25K)

>JewEnix getting another character in the same pass

End of discussion

Attached: 1406934328878.jpg (291x275, 15K)

He’s already a spirit and they didn’t bother bringing the costume back because it’s pointless.

>only a reaction image
>no argument why it doesn’t deconfirm
Name a real reason

We're gay for each other, check my 3

Why would they put in a literal who side character that was in one game from over 20 years ago?
>B-But Sheik!
Sheik was originally a transformation for Zelda and originated in one of the most popular and well-known games of all time.

Genocels are ill. It's not healthy to cling onto false hope like this. Stand down, shut your mouths, and wither away like your literal who wooden doll has.

>copypasta from smashboards
obvious falseflag topic to stir shit, carry on

>smashboards copypasta
Kys

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/bg4whCj

discord.gg/bg4whCj

discord.gg/bg4whCj

Attached: hero.png (640x640, 386K)

It's been said a million times and you neanderthals keep coming back whit your one and only stupid retort

Attached: mewtwo trophy smash4.png (512x512, 145K)

Are there trophies in this game? Yeah that's what I thought.

Attached: genope.png (1343x484, 286K)

Imagine using a character that not only was copy-pasted from Melee, but also doesn't have to worry about negotiating character rights

Attached: rinko-iori-gif-4.gif (640x360, 439K)

Go back to smashboards, faggot. You posted in the geno thread and everyone ignored you. Clearly no one cares. In fact, smashboards is for faggots