Western Orcs:
>strong warriors
>skilled craftsmen
>capable of love and surprising intelligence
>protective of their loved ones

Japanese Orcs:
>pig men who gang-rape elves

Which do you prefer, Yea Forums?

Attached: 0D67142A-F641-4496-9FE8-790AB7C20B79.png (1067x436, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIWYDeJ2cRE
e-hentai.org/g/871575/777755a029/
donmai.us/pools/14452
youtube.com/watch?v=d0uBU5ddX4U
theleadpile.blog
exhentai.org/g/1085987/794c9e9b62/
youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
exhentai.org/g/804052/05086d1cfb/
exhentai.org/s/6c99e535a8/1192880-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like to think that the pig men are the result of orcs and elves mixing.

As long as elves are getting fucked I see nothing wrong with it

Ok ok ok ok hear me out: doujin about pig orcs conquering and raping normal orcs. Never been done. Untapped market!

Those aren't Western Orcs those are Amerilard Orcs because nothing can be objectively bad or wayciss.

Kay so when did the pig get in on it?

Pigs didn't exist before pig men.

Wow, umm.. Let’s tone down the xenophobia and racism a few notches? K? Japanese Orcs have a rich and vibrant culture, and gang-raping elves is just a small part of it. I suggest you educate yourself, we don’t support bigotry on 4channel.

Orcs who have no time for sex.

Attached: FA5CE8EB-87D4-425B-9C15-2D920FD61A95.jpg (1280x1013, 343K)

Western orcs I'm already tired of the porcs here

Gimme the pigs

Attached: ScreenShot08-11-2019001.png (717x764, 516K)

are there any wholesome orc/elf stuff

so, orks?

Attached: 23341_e9fb78dc28459aec39a762bf48dfb96b.jpg (500x500, 64K)

You dumb ass the orisimer were literally created when a god shit on them. You forgot to include "western orcs: literally elves covered in actual real shit"

Western, but just because i want a muscular greenskin gf to cuddle with

Attached: 1549224037249.png (715x1024, 315K)

Where do pigs come then?

Orcs are a metaphor for anglos and germans in the east.

This, the modern basis for the orc were elves that got mindbroken in Guantanamo for a couple centuries

boomer orcs

Attached: orc fishing.jpg (2048x1853, 538K)

I unironically like the Pigmen design more. That's why I like Zelda's Moblins and Bokoblins.

Maybe it's just because I'm sick of the Warhammer/Warcraft/TES Orc architype.

Attached: 7.jpg (775x1100, 239K)

BASED

Attached: orced.jpg (1280x719, 80K)

OH SHIT ORC BOOMER, BEHIND YOU

Attached: 1557017381349.png (339x460, 126K)

>tfw no cock drunk orcfu to snuggle with after snu snu

That was a pretty good hentai tbqh

It's probably because "pigmen" have more personality than "greenmen". Gives them a more realistic and firm frame of reference and all the typical orc traits carry over to orks just fine.

OH NO, HE CAN'T HEAR US HE'S BLASTING AC/DC!

>Maybe it's just because I'm sick of the Warhammer/Warcraft/TES Orc architype

This.

The "muh warrior race noble savage" bullshit in Warcraft particularly is fucking lame. The Warhammer Orks are at least funny.

Probably from pig men and elves.

western orcs are gay now, jap pigmen are closer to tolkien orcs then gay todd or metzen orcs

He's pretty stupid if he thinks he can avoid elves by hiding in the FOREST.

Attached: martin-king-hots-thrall-large.gif (1100x1100, 326K)

orcs are not known for their intelligence

Oh, yes! AD&D is my favorite edition, as well!

Western orcs
>fucking retarded
>magical
>never ending jihad
Jap gamer orcs
>haha what if rape lol
>so cool haha

Please does anyone remember the name of that manga about the orc nun?
>to show humans we aren't that bad, please don't pillage, kill and rape as much

Pigmen are the result of any and all racemixing

My favorite fetish is when an orc conquers an elf village and claims an elf woman and impregnates her, but then there's a time skip and it shows him and her happily raising a family. Tell me I'm not the only one.

Attached: 1472712500240.jpg (633x758, 166K)

>Cucking rapists
Impressive.

Attached: Buttwitch.png (2586x1449, 3.1M)

When a pigman dicks a white woman.

Attached: 1562300182703.png (1080x1410, 1.19M)

Are you swedish?

The fuck? WH's Orks are nothing like the other two. Warhammer Orks are drooling retards and accused of waycism because Fantasy had an entire faction of spear chucking, loin-cloth wearing, shaman indulging psychopaths pouring into the Empire from not-Africa.

The happy ending is people who are into pillaging and rape try to justify it to themselves
Futa has the same tropes
>7 foot Amazon woman with fucking R-cup tits and a 20" cock
>Omg I'm woohoo horny all the time I'm going crazy I need to fuck something
>Oh look a cute little boy, you'll do
>Oh stop crying and begging I'm a futa I need to fuck all the time and rape everyhing that moves
>I always cum gallons I'm still so HARD!
Then the boy was mindbroken and "wanted it" so the past 30 minutes of him being pinned down and raped was a-ok.

I prefer strong Western orcs who also rape elves.

Attached: 1519322295655.png (507x387, 120K)

I like the opposite more.

Why do women love rape so much?

I prefer honest, upright orcs who can't get away from Elf rapists.

Attached: OrcLife.jpg (600x800, 176K)

Attached: OrcLife2.jpg (600x800, 145K)

Game with this an an MC when?

S-source?

A little bit of column A and a little bit of column B

Attached: OrcLife3.jpg (600x800, 129K)

I was waiting for this.

But where are all the female orcs?

ALL Orks must die!

Attached: Araber Clan.jpg (660x347, 169K)

Wowzers, subverted tropes!

Attached: 1561210445766.png (454x520, 6K)

Attached: 1548061768113.jpg (768x1024, 316K)

Tolkien described Orcs as being ugly and piggish. Asia apparently took this literally and made Orcs into pigs.

Attached: orc.jpg (638x262, 38K)

Sauce. I need slam piggies.

why do western orcs keep getting more handsome and sexy
who is the main writer for Warcraft now?

Attached: green daddy.jpg (1500x1551, 201K)

Orcs created by Tolkien were originally corrupted elves that were basically just pure evil and irredeemable, and they always had coal black/grey skin. Tolkien orcs were basically a fusion of niggers and mongols. MUH GREEN SKINNED HONORABLE ORCS is just a modern creation.

>BASED WOJAKPOSTER

Wait did he make even more?

This is pretty much world of warcraft in a nutshell

We need this as a protagonist for a game that isn't an RPG.
Also, that one Doom mod doesn't count because she's not green and it's a futa.

Attached: 0e1a99109e3f22f29b8ce91a9927a04fd80906cb.png (1200x1052, 497K)

I prefer elves that do the raping

Attached: 1519620695405.jpg (600x1010, 76K)

I mean it works. And least they tried to be a little original making them pigs.
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWYDeJ2cRE

Attached: 15923201.jpg (480x288, 40K)

>muh noble savages
Nah that's gay as shit and indicative of Blizzard's awful storytelling. Orcs are supposed to be wretched creatures that exist only to spread pain and suffering.

Attached: bakshi-orcs.jpg (550x461, 91K)

>You will never be this stud's wife
Why am I even alive? To be mocked by reality?

>Orcs created by Tolkien were originally corrupted elves that were basically just pure evil and irredeemable,

Why do brainlets always make this claim?

Tolkien was a devout Catholic, and his christian philosophy carried over to Middle Earth; Sauron could corrupt and mutilate the elves but he could never make them "pure evil and irredeemable". Suplementary material makes it clear that Sauron was dominating the orcs, and that without him they'd basically be fantasy mongolians; violent and barbaric, but not evil.

Apparently he planned to include good (or at least friendly) orcs in the setting at some point, but never got around to it.

Gat damn

WHERE THERE'S A WHIP

pig orcs go back to ad&d 1e

Attached: 566ba24906977664d74fcbb5636d3f12--classic-rpg-high-fantasy.jpg (236x295, 24K)

WAAAGH!
We da best!

Attached: DaBest!.png (450x672, 683K)

I dunno and we can't blame Metzen's bara faggotry like we did before

Warhammer Orks are literally the same thing as Warcraft Orcs just with a negative interpretation.

Savage martial culture that's full of strong brutes and spiritualistic fuckery. The only difference is that Warcraft Orcs are noble savages and Warhammer Orks are violent ones.

He mentioned "Good orcs" I think once where they tried to fight against their violent nature, but they never appeared in any of the stories. So they were either hyper rare, or non-canon.

Attached: 1413216389231.jpg (682x576, 36K)

This with orc girls that look like
Would be GOAT

Warhammer Orks are retards that brute force. Warcraft Orcs have a culture and use martial arts and tactics.

My favorite kind of Orcs are the dead ones

Most western orcs don't fit that description.

Attached: IMG_20190615_101805.jpg (2100x2058, 571K)

Yes. That's what I said.

And they both have culture, it's just one is portrayed as 2-dimensional villainy and the other is portrayed as 2.5-dimensional noble savagery.

They're both boring and lame. At least in TES the Orcs are shown to be the buttmonkeys of the setting that no other races have time for and are only successful when they assimilate into other cultures.

WAAAAAAGH!

Attached: warhammer_40k_pals_by_emperorjustin.jpg (500x1600, 179K)

Is this new?

e-hentai.org/g/871575/777755a029/
donmai.us/pools/14452

Attached: 1558726357880.jpg (1800x1350, 743K)

The way I heard it was that he wrote LOTR and then felt conflicted about it later, since a race of pure evil clashed with his personal beliefs that anybody can find salvation. The only mention of good orcs is the Silmarillion saying that out of all the races, only the elves stood undivided between good and evil.

Attached: Elf rap 1.jpg (840x700, 273K)

>They're both boring and lame.
Lol fuck off Warhammer Orks/Greenskins are great. WAAAGH!!! All the way.

Attached: Elf rap 2.jpg (840x700, 217K)

I always have wanted to see pig orcs and greenskin orcs interact in an actual fantasy setting

Fantasy species having races within themselves would make the setting cooler. Like the pig orcs are smarter but weaker than the greenskins, so they tend to be nobles and leaders in their culture.

Is that the Greendale human being?

Attached: 1548879514013.jpg (960x800, 175K)

>le epic Warhammer shit

People pretend Warhammer and Warcraft are in any way different from the 9000+ other generic fantasy settings where everything is rule of cool nonsense and it bores me.

The only good thing about Warhammer is that it's so ridiculously over the top it's funny. Warcraft had NOTHING interesting and the designs are just as comical as Warhammer.

I always found this funny

Attached: wholesome feed.jpg (800x1000, 710K)

It's a comedy comic so you're supposed to

Warhammer is the originator of "that rule of cool nonsense" and kek at you for un-ironically throwing that term around when you like Japshit.

WH is great because it's dumb, not in spite of it or ironically because of it. It knows what it is and throws it in your face.

mmmm tapioca

>fangs

Yeah. Tell me about your favourite fantasy setting and how great it is and how many people play it you contrarian.
>INB4 LOTR
Fuck off boomer.

Attached: 1387707162979.jpg (720x480, 18K)

>>skilled craftsmen
>>capable of love and surprising intelligence
>>protective of their loved ones
this is wrong

But this is a japanese orc.

Attached: Orc.jpg (404x600, 155K)

what's up with orcs and their fucked up hairlines?

Attached: KxX1G.jpg (1440x900, 231K)

>Being homosexual
Hop on the hrt buddy you're a sissy and should act/look like one.

Too much testosterone.

Retarded shit written by nerds in the 80s and 90s is only "good" if you can laugh at its silliness. Shit like Doom and Duke Nukem also fall into this category.

Originating a stupid, boring concept like overblowing the scale of your setting and pretending it's not juvenile as fuck isn't an accomplishment.

I don't have a "favourite" fantasy setting, just ones that are acceptable vehicles for entertainment that aren't retarded. It's usually not even consistent within one series.

Generic anime fantasy land is slightly more tolerable than generic Western fantasy land simply because at least in generic anime land you CAN get a greater variety of stock characters than 90 flavours of brood. You don't always get that though, so there are a lot of generic anime fantasy settings as bad as Warcraft/Warhammer.

If I had to pick one that's the most consistently not shit, it's probably Elder Scrolls though. Actually has a degree of depth, even in Shitrim where things are as generic and boring as the series has ever been.

Wish I could rape too ;_;

HE'S REALLY ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL NOW, HIS PRECIOUS LIFE ON THE RAZORS EDGE

not very realistic. the average black person has twice the testosterone as a white and yet they almost never go bald

>fangs on orcs
>not tusks
>fangs

Stormlight archives

Attached: download (72).jpg (175x288, 12K)

>Being this much of a dumb gay sape that you care
It's hot

Niggers have less testosterone than whites AND hispanics.

Can we not baitpost about real life races for five seconds?

Attached: c2d[1].jpg (663x579, 38K)

They have more estrogen to boot.

>average black person
>getting old
Not on my watch criminal scum

Attached: D145_171_995_1200.jpg (800x1200, 79K)

>pretending it's not juvenile as fuck
But they don't do that. You're very evidently just a weebshit.

>black person getting old
heh nuthin personel niggeroid

Attached: 6.1.4.63_sickle_cell_blood_cell.jpg (512x288, 117K)

She isn't a virgin before meeting him

All the "le epic 4 teh emprah!!!1!" posts about Warhammer just make me hate the setting more.

It's just too stupid and at the same time too grimdark.

Attached: drive-me-closer-so-ican-hit-them-with-my-sword-15232781[1].png (500x356, 105K)

Warhammer orks are the best. No w*men, no sex, no angst or ennui, just pure fun loving crowd of boys. They stand out in a fun way due to that in a setting where everyone else is some sort of angsty fallen (or in the process of falling) empire that's super grim and sad all the time. Orks are just there to have fun end enjoy their lives.

Attached: 1271832197057.jpg (704x519, 47K)

Post your Orcs!

This is Toth, my Orc from Oblivion.

Attached: 6E2F1262-F3D5-4605-8738-61D61A038182.png (964x836, 1.06M)

Oh.boy I remember this from a vore rpg maker game

my orc waifu

Attached: orc3.jpg (503x640, 52K)

Is there any way to make an Orc in vanilla Oblivion that doesn't look EXACTLY the same as all the other Orcs? Even the Arena champion is just the same Orc painted blue.

That's from MGE you idiot.

Attached: 1226137440816.jpg (1100x816, 785K)

[Odd] Orc Musume wa Ikemen ga Osuki | Orc girls love handsome guys (COMIC Anthurium 2016-12) [English] [Digital]

WoW orcs a literally become black man now.

Warhammer orcs > Warcraft orcs

Attached: 15307906263080.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

Top Tier:
>Tolkien Orcs
>Warhammer Orcs/Orks
>Dragon Quest Orcs
Good Tier:
>Most Jap Orcs
Shit Tier:
>Any sexy orcs regardless of sex
>Female orcs
>Honorable orcs

Attached: 1549924367882.png (583x559, 199K)

What, how dude?

why do elves get super horny when nobody wants to rape them

Painfully new

>I like generic settings
Oh you're one of those people. You hate it when things aren't generic because than you're expected to read about the setting and actually remember important events and characters.
Well go out and have fun hating everything original while me and my Warhammer bros enjoy ourselfs.

I can tell them apart just as easily as the other races myself. Honestly I’ve always felt that Skyrim is the game with the sameface problem if anything.

A Friendly Orc's Daily Life

When you're biologically bound to taking dicks and no-one gives you any you'd be cranky too

If women were suddenly turned into men they would use their newfound physical strength to rape and abuse

Somehow this image makes me hungry.

Neither of those tropes.
WAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!
youtube.com/watch?v=d0uBU5ddX4U

Attached: grimmy.jpg (804x1200, 342K)

Warhammer has been played out for 20 years. It's become generic over time due to all the other shit like Warcraft and other less successful chunky, overdesigned, stupidly powerscaled settings.

Thinking Warhammer is unironically cool nowadays is like thinking Dragon Ball Z is unironically cool. It's really not. It's a stupid old setting with decades old dumbass shit at its core and the only way to enjoy it with an IQ above 70 is to laugh at it.

>implying they happily raise their family irl

>Western Orcs:
LOTR orcs you mean

I like to think that female orcs are larger and rapier than their male counterparts, so the males have to rape other races as cope for being raped

The best orcs are gay orcs. Strong warriors that rape.

Attached: DXsW1_IVQAEUMmM.jpg (1145x1200, 159K)

Allied Races they're literally just brown orcs.

Elves have reduced sex drive to match their long life spans.
Also, having a population explosion wouldn't gel with their 'balance with nature' philosophies

black people bald just as much as white people

Attached: 2ydaozr021n11.jpg (1200x844, 61K)

Ok so lets list some traits of both Orcs

Warhammer
>Fungus people
>Big dumb brutes
>Actually a part of the larger "Greenskins" species
>In fantasy they let the gobbos build al their stuff while they smashed their faces in and raided other species
>"Culture" based around smashing shit while the shamans spout mumbo jumbo for Gork and Mork
>In 40K they share a psionic force called the "WAAAGH" that makes their equipment work because they want it to work. This is used to explain their ability to create spaceships while being dumb as bricks
>Voilent xenophobes that kill everything that isn't them

Warcraft
>Green humanoids
>Noble savage
>Their own species with subraces
>Interplanetray invaders from a homeworld destoryed by one of their shamans
>Got tricked by an evil warlock to join a demon army for power. While many drank from the blood some stayed pure
>Many returned to their shamanistc traditions when Green Jezus arrived
>Some wish for peace but the atrocities commited by them and too them make that almost impossible
>Allied with other species

So why are they alike? Is it maybe because you don't like either of these setting and you just want to over simplify them so that you can bash both of them at once?

As someone who really likes the old Warhammer 40k setting(pre 2010 and onwards fuckups) the retarded meme spewing is a major turn off and I can see why many dislike it.

Attached: Ultramarines-Space-Marine-Imperium-Warhammer-40000-5338663.jpeg.jpg (811x456, 139K)

Orc Stain orcs are best orcs.

Attached: Orc_Stain_Army.jpg (1280x966, 972K)

Thanks lad, you're the best

Keep seething contrarian. Thousands of people LOVE warhammer and no amount of your bitching will change that.

This comic is a classic among people who love orcs. Good job outing yourself as not only a newfag, but a colossally retarded nigger.

Attached: soyjack.png (512x507, 144K)

And in case you're wondering, the phallic imagery isn't coincidental: orcs in Orc Stain have a weird obsession with dicks. The main character also has the power to hit other orcs' pressure points and make their dicks fall off.

It's awesome.

Plot details in a generic fantasy setting =! Differences in presentation, aesthetic, tropes, concepts, and position in narrative

Warcraft tries to be "deeper" than Warhammer by having their Orcs be intelligent, but with the exact same aesthetics and actual function.

Also why would I give a shit about the details of two stupid, overinflated series that only people nostalgic for them or mouthbreathing memelords care about?

And before you shout zoomer like a retard, I'm definitely older than almost everyone in this thread. I just don't have nostalgia for these retarded settings.

Attached: ORCED.com.jpg (1046x1500, 391K)

I need the sadpanda right now.

>Your description of Western orcs.

Disgusting.

>Orcs should be snivelling, cowardly creatures who fight in large numbers. Orcs love fighting, we all know that but they don't do it on their own. They like to fight in big mobs of their mates (this is in it's self something that needs to be discussed. If you are fighting in a big mob you won't be using big mahoosive axes that need huge amounts of room to swing. You'd be using spears or halberds, something that allows you to take advantage of your numbers. Fighting in a large group gives you a better sense of security and allows your fellows to strike at opponents that threaten you in order to keep the mob together. But I digress.)

>And while they may plunder, raid and harass for their own ends, until Gw decided that all their armies had be firmly split down racial lines, Orcs generally didn't go conquering for their own gain. They are the ubiquitous evil henchmen. It takes a powerful evil sorcerer, a vengeful Warlock or a desperate Chaos Lord to knock Orcs into and army that will invade another land. They are the fantasy version of the Minions from Despicable Me. Without a evil mastermind to guide them, Orcs will just drink, fight and eat for their own entertainment, they are dangerous and violent but they stick to their outposts, watch towers and dungeons. They are far too disorganised and self-serving to organise themselves into an army of invasion.

theleadpile.blog the spot.com/2018/10/the-campaign-for-real-orcs.html

Attached: 1c1398186e47821bc33f784304fab676.jpg (648x1600, 427K)

>And before you shout zoomer like a retard, I'm definitely older than almost everyone in this thread. I just don't have nostalgia for these retarded settings.
You almost caught me but that bait is too obvious.
I mean what you actually just said is "These two different things are the same because they share a colour pallet."

Orcs should be armed and armoured with whatever they can thieve from corpses. There are no bespoke armourers working in the Orc equivalent of Shoreditch. To make metal armour and weapons would require first of all, industrial scale mining. The ore that would eventually become iron that you would need to make steel would need to be dug up in huge quantities and transported to a place where it can be processed. There also needs to be some separate mining endeavour to dig up loads of coal for the smelting process. The chances of Iron Ore and Coal being anywhere near each other are fairly slim so transporting one or the other is going to be a big job. There is no way Orcs are going to do that, they are far to lazy. If it doesn't involve food, drink or fighting then Orcs simply won't do it and no amount of bullying will make them cos if you try to bully and orc he just see's it as an invitation to fight. Ok, I suppose the Orcs could capture slaves and make them dig up the ore but then you need to process it. Smelting Iron isn't an easy thing to do, even if you know what you're doing. The Orcs' at Isenguard had Saruman to show them what to do remember. And yet again you've got the laziness factor. No self respecting Orc is going to want to work in some hot and dangerous hell hole while his mates are off doing fun things. Then you've got to process the Iron into Steel, shape, anneal temper, sharpen etc. Nope, Orcs couldn't care less for all that crap. Orcs do not make their own weapons unless they are sharp sticks and wooden clubs. Orcs nick stuff. From everyone and everywhere. Their arms and armour would be a mish-mash of dented, holed, rusting, ill-fitting and badly maintained examples from all over the known world, crudely adjusted and adapted and held to together with random straps and bindings.

Attached: morglumsmarauders.jpg (640x514, 128K)

>Orcs should be the worst reflection of man. His ugliness and cruelty to other men. His laziness and corruptibility. Orcs are everything that man truly fears himself to be. Orcs are not noble creatures defending their tribe and their people. They are selfish and only interested what they can gain for themselves. They don't have a noble bone in their body or thought in their head. It makes little sense to have creatures that are supposed to be an enemy of mankind displaying exactly the same qualities that you respect in a Human warrior. Orcs should be a creature that disgusts man, that he loathes. Man fears Orcs, not because of their strength or their pointy teeth, but because they represent the beast inside man. The Orc's character is made up of all the faults that man pretends he does not have. To get really deep about it, if you'll allow me, all the aspects of man that were seen to be base and barbaric (to use that term again) within human society (and not just Fantasy human society), those aspects that a good man would never display but a uncivilised one would. The laziness, the drunkeness, the cowardliness, the cruelty, the selfishness, the viciousness, the corruptibility, are all the aspects that make and Orc who he is. And while these are not welcome within the society of man, to an Orc, they are the marks of what makes them truly an Orc.

Attached: main-qimg-36d7529d67683b8a38083abd719fbe77.gif (498x513, 199K)

>Voilent xenophobes that kill everything that isn't them
Actually they're not, they kill everything, other orks being their target even more often than with other races. Once they finished fighting and looting the enemy they have zero interest in conducting any sort of extermination campaigns, since it's just not fun for them. The older lore even includes information about certain planets being tributaries of ork empires, living essentially the same way as they would do in Imperium, just giving tribute to Orks in exchange for leaving them relatively alone.
Ork equimpent also exists due to Oddboys - Orks were created as biological weapons and some of them have information on creating technology and weapons coded into their DNA. Every ork just innately knows how to make a simple gun, but oddboys are the ones that have strong latent urge to create technology in case of meks, or engage in extensive exploratory surgery in case of doks. The psychic field thing is more like the lubricant on their technology that makes it run despite being poorly maintained rather than total magic, the tech that meks create is usually sound, in some cases it's even more advanced that Imperium tech, like their mass teleporters, wide spread forcefield and gravity guns, even a cannon that rips a hole into hell while launching a small gobling through it. So in part accounts on their technology written from human perspective use the psychic field as an explanation for the ork tech that they don't understand.

Attached: 1275287300026.jpg (2000x1333, 253K)

t.grilled kambling

>black
>person

I wouldn't expect someone who unironically likes "AND THIS SETTING HAS LIKE ENTIRE PLANETS THAT ARE ONE BIG FACTORY WHERE PEOPLE WORSHIP THE MACHINERY LIKE 11TH CENTURY CHRISTIANS" trash to have halfway decent reading comprehension skills.

I was sort of generalising between warhammer fantasy and warhammer 40K. I kinda prefer fantasy myself.

its not rape if they enjoy it

japs see blacks as what they really are instead of pretending they are not retarded

I admire the spirit but I don't see how an army of lazy retards using substandard gear they refuse to learn to maintain or repair could endanger any serious standing army outside of "the evil warlock also just does all that shit by magic." They'd be trivially easy to sabotage. You gotta give Orcs SOME stability if they're gonna be a threat or an evil force that can stay the light of humanity. Even LOTR Orcs have enough competency in craftsmanship and leadership to go to war.

Europeans are the #1 enemy of the USA

>tfw no orc gf to wrestle for dominance in bed

Looks like Modeseven.

And I wouldn't expect someone who hates fun because he's too much of a contrarian to enjoy simple things to do anything besides criticize populair things on the internet.
Oh no! They make memes about something they enjoy! How dare they! How dare they do anything besides being negative on the internet!

Attached: oi.png (496x289, 116K)

Sauce me brother.

Not even male elves are safe from BOC

Attached: 1085987-794c9e9b62-00000001.jpg (1280x1790, 357K)

Can people fap to that shit? Because I read it like a fucking horror novel. It's the scariest thing I've seen in memory.

Ay wtf. That's gay man.

Seems like you haven't fallen yet.
Get out! Get out while you still can and find someone you love! You can still be saved.

link?

>he's too much of a contrarian to enjoy simple things

But you faggots were mad I wasn't going into detail on all the intricate and interesting, totally not boring and retarded lore of these highly deep and engaging worlds
Now you're saying "It's just simple fun, bro! Enjoy the stupid setting with cenobites mind controlling Master Chief into suicide bombing a literal planet-sized factory because that's not ridiculous at all!"

Warhammer and these other settings that were spawned from guys with good business sense after a night of D&D are retarded. Liking the jokes is actually less pathetic than defending the setting as anything but retarded, over the top meme material with absolutely no real value.

pigmen (female) fucking other pigmen (male (female (male)))

I'd understand it being fappable if it was just orcs fucking a muscular dude and FIGURATIVELY emasculating him.

I'm not even gay or bi but I felt compelled to read that shit in the same way I feel compelled to watch Hellraiser or Event Horizon.

Attached: friendlyorcs.png (319x343, 12K)

exhentai.org/g/1085987/794c9e9b62/

>Haha lol, a setting can't have a lot of lore and still be simple to understand.
>Haha, it doesn't matter if the writers put a lot of effort into the setting for the people the care about it

Btw since you clearly don't care about the lore of the settings why did you pretend that warhammer and warcraft orc are the same even though they aren't?

this isn't hero's adventure is it

Whats a setting you like then?

It is.

Eh, i expected something else from your description. That one Hunter X Rajang doujin is worse imho.

Hey, I recognize that

Attached: abubu.png (175x424, 73K)

i'll be down for that. barafags will be extremely mad

japs got them right

Wish he made another one from the princess pov

Except for looking like pigs, Japs got it right. Orcs are supposed to be immoral, corrupted monsters, literally twisted creations of the equivalent of Satan.

Attached: morgoth.jpg (1280x1024, 240K)

>jk to orc heidan never completed the trilogy
I'm still fucking mad. The backstabbing rich girl got gangraped but not a single cumshot, and now we'll never see her get bathed in orc cum because part 3 will never happen

Attached: 1557808653585.jpg (692x696, 28K)

You should see that artists other works. Its equally as fucking horrific and terrifying.
Kino ending though

Attached: FeedingLamb_01_Korean.png (1000x1412, 628K)

Wasn't this adapted from a VN or something? I remember reading on a forum that only about half of the story was adapted

>a setting can't have a lot of lore and still be simple to understand

If you're cramming a bunch of stupid shit into your setting that was designed by a 12 year old, or at least their mindset, then yes. It's like the fucking Star Wars prequels pretending the original "Samurais in Space" story was actually an intricately detailed living world by inventing a bunch of tech jargon and political shit but with the subtlety of an 88mm gun.

I already said it I don't really pick settings to get attached to because it's all supposed to be vehicles for entertaining stories, but when the scale of the setting is so far beyond grounded but not abstract enough to be metaphorical, it's just boring.

Yes, it was adapted from a VN. The 2nd part ended on a cliffhanger.

>tfw no consensual one-on-one yaoi doujin with an orc and an elf

Pic related is the closest thing just because it’s not a gangbang and the elf ends up getting into it.

Attached: 6328EE31-16A8-4EBC-B3D1-F8C2520100F4.jpg (1242x1927, 922K)

It wasnt very good. I am sure thats why it got cancelled.

Morgoth isn't an orc though.

Shut the fuck up, you goddamn pleb. In the field of orc rape, it was among the best.

I know, I was posting a picture of the guy who created them.

If you think that some simple affirmation of a different sexual orientation is somehow enough to enrage theses people, then boy, do I have some disappointing news for you and your innocent mind.

Attached: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (348x355, 16K)

You have poor taste. There is much better orc rape out there.

Attached: 001.jpg (1200x1732, 668K)

I'm not talking about doujins.

youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
Thread theme

Attached: IMG_1143.jpg (1440x900, 247K)

If you dont self insert as the girl getting raped you are not a real gamer

>strong warriors
>skilled craftsmen
>capable of love and surprising intelligence
>protective of their loved ones
Those are gay Warcraft orcs. Warhammer orcs are superior.

Source?

All of that applies to Warhammer orks too though, except the love part. Most of them are stupid because vast majority of them are literally only a couple years old at best. An ork that survived for a long time though, is at very least greatly capable of low cunning.
The best part of the Ork campaign in DoW2 Retribution was the Ork warboss being the only leader in the game that deduced the location of the final boss purely by applying simple logic.

Attached: 0dae3ffc5447.jpg (1000x1229, 220K)

quick rundown?

Hello newfag how,s your first day outside of Reddit?

'OLD ON A SQUIG...

Attached: IMG_1144.jpg (580x599, 114K)

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

exhentai.org/g/804052/05086d1cfb/

Actually they are not the same but you aren't accustomed to the differences just like most people can't differ asians.

AH ok, ya I was confused about that for a second, ya I hope there kind to.

Sauce?
My google-fu is too weak.

exhentai.org/s/6c99e535a8/1192880-1

tolkein said they were squat with sallow skin and slant eyes

Attached: chinaman.jpg (200x165, 12K)

>exhentai.org/s/6c99e535a8/1192880-1
what i thought sad panda got holocausted

>tfw japan as has pro goblin genocide manga
>tfw all the homewreckers in the series trying to steal the man from his home

Panda gets "holocausted" every time the owner needs donations.

post literally one hentai that has this

>HAHAAAAAAAAAAA GOD I LOVE THIS TROPE
>GET IT? A RACE THAT IS OFTEN CHARACTERIZED AS PURE AND HIGH BORN IS ACTUALLY THIRSTY AS FUCK FOR THE DICK OF A BESTIAL SAVAGE RACE!
>THIS TOTALLY ISN'T ME LIVING AN INTERRACIAL FETISH, NOPE, JUST WHI- UH, ELVES AND BLA- UH, ORCS

Attached: 1473634128429.jpg (600x451, 46K)

don't worry, enacting his right to defend himself he will break her glass jaw

not really

orcs are infinitely more based than n*ggoids

i don't have an interracial fetish, i have an elf rape fetish.

Elf gets captured by evil overlord
His brother exchanges himself for his brother
He gets his legs chopped off, hands fucked up so he won't escape, overlord performs a magical ritual to make a fully functioning womb inside that elf dude and throws him to the orcs to get raped repeatedly
Dude gets pregnant by orc mutts and has to eat his own chopped own legs and the meat of other prisoners to survive
Sone time after his brother breaks in and sees the elf dude lying on the floor mindbroken with the orc buttbabies crawling out of him, he chops his head off in disgust, trying to release him from torment
Fin

I feel nauseous.

This is exactly it.

DATS RIGHT
GREENA IZ BETTA

And people masturbate to this shit?

I mean, elfrape is one thing. Being forced to eat your own legs is something entirely different.

They seemed more like stereotypical native Americans crossed with vikings.

what the fuck

Attached: 1562979695467.png (647x600, 336K)

>warcraft orcs
>ugly as black "people"
never

Attached: orc male.png (540x733, 457K)

Thicc women.

Attached: 01.jpg (1046x1500, 379K)

>tfw no Ork Gargant warboss the size of an imperator titan with an orky electric stratocastor the size of the Chrysler building leading his warband that numbers 1 million+ on huge rock-out waaaaghs against Slanseesh noise marines

>tfw will never be a cute elf girl and get taken by an orc daddy
kill me lord

Attached: elf.jpg (1024x1676, 137K)

no lol

t.African seeking refuge in a western country

>ultrafag
checks out

This one was good but I really wanted it to be longer or have a sequel.

Boku no Pico

Goddamnit it's that one artist every time, WHY DO THE HENTAI STUDIOS KEEP USING HIS CHARACTER DESIGNS

Attached: !!.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Poroface is really easy to draw, also it's 99% one studio doing it, Studio PoRo hence the name.

Attached: poro.jpg (520x260, 81K)

are pigmen americans then?

More or less

Attached: le 8 percent face.jpg (399x370, 40K)

seething shitskin

Hey at least its not queen bee

That's an entirely different but equally bad problem.

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1564162682668.png (1121x866, 458K)

Don't know, don't know, the tsundere in Eroge, don't know
Older sister in Lucky Draw Triangle, main girl in Oni ChiChi, don't know, one of the 2 idol sisters the teacher bangs

Stoic not-horny orcs

Attached: i dont really think a girl oughta be sayin that kinda stuff.png (296x371, 46K)

I'm thinking threeway

Elf

That guy looks Italian/Bulgarian/Portuguese/Spaniard

Will the elf fill out?

Attached: 950bf2c9b6656ccda3e38ca0b588c5b1.png (1668x2224, 1.92M)

Pretty sure he gives in by the end and impregnates her.

source or kill yourself

I think elder scrolls orcs are the best orcs, but they could be way better

Attached: 34554767.png (646x634, 350K)

She looks like she brings orcs home to piss off her dad

Anons, we need saouce

Attached: 2346547.jpg (285x287, 7K)

Does she?

Attached: 1564644259451.jpg (1692x2048, 148K)

its mode for sure, i recognize that pig

My favorite orcs are the ones I make myself

Attached: OrcElf.jpg (934x882, 593K)

ORCED

She fucks the dad and/or siblings of the first elf

What a naughty elf

akira-raikou

Attached: ferelyth_the_cursed_by_akira_raikou_ddcwrp2.png (1354x2196, 1.79M)

>Cumbrian thread
Yuck disgusting have sex

Attached: 1564828529173.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>have sex
But isn't the whole thing about that meme is being obsessed with sex?

Attached: confused semen demon.jpg (429x377, 41K)

Love that bush.

Thank you my son

Attached: 5454677.jpg (400x365, 17K)

Are fat ugly bastards a thing in 3D porn? I fucking love that shit. What is it called so I can search for it?

Just be warned, user. You WILL contract the thiccness sickness, if you don't have it already.

Attached: water_themed_adopts__closed__by_akira_raikou_ddabkgf-fullview.jpg (1024x795, 117K)

Kagami

Too fat

I like really the way you think user

Attached: IMG_1145.jpg (2048x1536, 620K)

Dude.... same

Yes they are.
Look on efukt.

lmao

Marriage

>ugly orc lady
>you own a cabin together after her quest
>she’d totally fuck your brains out after all you did for her
>literally no one would ever know

Would you?

Attached: 761C5559-27D2-49E3-8EFB-32897257E65F.png (600x1000, 1.1M)

maybe

Oblivion faces are abominable. Especially orc "women".

Koutetsu no Majo Annerose. The animation is vastly inferior and cuts out a lot of scenes. The animation's ending has less than half the content the game has, including cutting it short after that user's pic related's scene ends.

Attached: 1562652182097.png (250x250, 506K)

who is responsible for the noble savage shit orcs? blizz?

It's a metaphor of the abomination from two so unlike species intermixing.

Yep. WC3 was the beginning of the end.

Based Orc

>somebody had to sit down and not only come up with this idea, but create drafts, and eventually turn it into a comic.

Attached: 1561532547424.png (790x767, 711K)

Attached: formerly at blizz HQ.jpg (600x600, 155K)

Poor little green boys.

mmmm sex with Donna

Are skyrim orcs even considered orcs, they're just ugly elves.

What sort of gat would he own?

>pic possibly related

Attached: 8 gauge shotgun.jpg (4232x2840, 1.65M)

One ofthe MareHolic doujins has a story where heros horse serves as distraction while the hero goes to cuck the orcs.

Look's like you gave me a dead link.

Attached: down.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

I forgot what the fix was when ex was revivled, but it works on my end

Both but without the "love and intelligence" part on the western ones

>newfag who wants to lewd orc
Get out

Attached: 1554159152067.png (785x731, 201K)

Whisper sure fell on hard times.

>tfw no big orc bf who will decimate you every night with tender hugs and kisses

Attached: 1466883252319.jpg (456x325, 29K)

>Now having an Orc for a wife would be something, yes. Strong and bulky.
You are a man of taste my good friend.

Attached: Hogni.jpg (600x600, 136K)

Okay fags you can stop asserting your gay bullshit itt. Take it to your own board.

are orcs always evil?

Attached: Orc.jpg (736x736, 46K)