Post your Fighting Sticks

Post your Fighting Sticks.

Mine is a Hori Rap 4 Kai with a Custom Artwork (Sticker, not a normal print with Plexi)

Attached: Hori Rap 4 Kai.jpg (4608x2592, 1.09M)

A sticker? Does it feel better then A print with Plexi? and how much did it cost at all?

I just use a qanba drone, no custome faceplate or anything. Swapped with sanwa JLF parts. Its default graphic is actually getting really worn down in places.

This was my first fightstick a few years back. A WWE Brawlstick from the 360 era. I hand drew the art and laminated it with packing tape. I don't use it much anymore, but I'm intent on hanging on to it.

Attached: hellsing stick art.jpg (1600x912, 486K)

Attached: HNI_0087.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Yeah, dont wanted to "destroy" the old artwork and play on plexi. And the print feels high quality.. i got 3 prints for 60€ and the only problem i got, was to place it on, without getting any bubbles on it.

I like it

Selfmade or stolen?

Attached: IMAG0013.jpg (2688x1520, 1.05M)

Selfmade with gimp

Not a fan of Hitboxes, but the idea to make a stick out of a carton is funny.

What’s the best stick for the switch

Better as 300€ for a hitbox and drop it like i did with my.
Hitbox is fun but i prefer pad

For me. its still the Hori Rap 4 Kai.

tried to play on a pad for a long time. Fucked up so many commands because of my big thumb

What would you guys recommend for a Hori RAP V's art? Getting the switch version and bright red isn't my style. I hear you have to basically melt the glue to replace the plexi, is it worth it? Should I just settle for a sticker? Budget is probably about 40 bucks tops.

Print it as a sticker and stick it over the original artwork like mine. Its like a giant screen protector. but it feels nice and you dont have to do shit like melting the glue

Oh okay. Sounds like that gives a lot of room for custom stuff too. How'd you do it? I just have some basic Canon printer

I searched for a template from fokus attack or tek inovation. Created the artwork with gimp. And after i was done, i searched for a Print Shop in my town. Told i need this as a sticker, told them, there are some circles i dont need, so they laser cutted it and that was it

get on my level

Attached: fpst.png (1367x800, 2.13M)

I never go to a public place and print this. but i like it

Are you black or an old woman? Because I still see that shit at the fucking gym constantly, but it's always by huge black guys or grandmas doing PRX band classes.

> Black
> Old Woman
I really dont want to see these two pictures

>I really dont want to see these two pictures
>get on my level

But that's the level.

Is there any benefit on arcade sticks over controllers?

Attached: 1564716815433.png (294x234, 143K)

Better Inputs, also it sounds better

>The official artwork of 0-2

Depends on the game really. Jive? Pad will do fine. 3rd strike? Stick ahoy.

I could never do a quarter circle for the life of me on pad. Not saying stick makes you better, but it just clicked for me.

objectively no, learn pad, it's the fastest input method. but some people prefer arcade sticks because they grew up playing on em