Has illness or injury ever restricted your ability to play or enjoy video games, Yea Forums?

Has illness or injury ever restricted your ability to play or enjoy video games, Yea Forums?

Attached: Billy Evans.png (689x523, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode118-satanism-in-the-government-part-i-hellfire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ADHD doesn't let me enjoy open world games. As soon as I start one of them, I need to collect every single shit that's available on the map, do every single mission, etc. I end up hating every single open world: Breath of the Wild, The Witcher 3, every Asscreed, you name it

Yeah being gay doesn't allow me to enjoy 2b's ass

Attached: 1560063213981.jpg (700x745, 103K)

>falling for a 20 year old chain email copypasta
cringe and saged

ADD allowed me to play way more games than any normalfag ever will

At least you can enjoy 9S's lips.

I have crippling autism, which causes me to irrationally hate video games I have never played. I have a compulsion to post console war threads on online forums

But nobody fell for it. Nobody CAN fall for it, I'm pretty sure its supposed to be painfully obvious

I got in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and that stopped my from playing DDR for 2 years. I was completely afraid that I'd never be able to play again but thankfully the pain was only temporary and there were no permanent issues. I must have been lucky.

Dislocated a joint in my lower back earlier this year and couldn't play my Bone. Was forced to boot up a WoW sub for fun on my laptop.

Damage to my nervous system has significantly reduced my reflexes to the point where most people that are barely fps competent can outplay me. Being bad and not being able to improve frustrated me to no end, so I quit playing those games.

I have leprosy.

I can't play trauma center because it triggers my ptsd from having cancer as a kid

My eyes are really bad and it makes some shooters harder but I'm hoping to get better help with that soon

Attached: example-vision1.jpg (1066x800, 42K)

i love that angels are featured in the story and he can't just ask god for a miracle.

Billy is too humble to ask God directly.

I've found it really REALLY hard to focus on playing video games- or on anything, really- over the last several months because I can't stop thinking about how the entire western world is controlled on all financial and political and cultural levels by a massive shadowy cabal of satanic pedophiles.

Attached: 1548808237322.png (1143x851, 236K)

You could listen to a podcast about it while playing m.soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode118-satanism-in-the-government-part-i-hellfire

>right now I can only be third base
lost my shit hard

Attached: 1143471531827.jpg (599x449, 37K)

>and he can't just ask god for a miracle.

Attached: 1522274632849.png (328x449, 180K)

Came into the thread just to find the first pseud who would post this in an attempt to prove how smart they are because they understood the joke.

Attached: 1513905921556.jpg (800x450, 45K)

I broke my left arm once, but still found games to play every so often. The only one preventing you from playing is yourself.

I'm willling to bet you are female, nobody is this dense with painfully obvious jokes but girls

My gender dysphoria forces me to only play MMOs where I can be a cute girl

I'm unable to play any game which won't allow me to play as an attractive/cute female because I'm an autistic 30 year old ugly NEET manchild that exclusively posts anime girl pictures on image boards to self-insert through in a desperate attempt to be cute and have my secret gender-dysphoria validated but don't call me gay or a tranny because I'm still in the closet and mommy won't come around until next Saturday to do my washing for me.

Attached: 1503525839389.gif (275x360, 149K)

Who hurt you so bad you need to make up a totally imaginary enemy to rant against on anime imageboards, user?

depression causes me to not play games every day. cant enjoy anything

I hurt my hands a couple times so obviously I had trouble using a controller or kb+m.
Once I almost broke a few ribs, only tearing most of the cartilage instead. I couldn't bear sitting or staying still for long, I basically spent a week wandering around the house under heavy medication, sleeping only in a very specific position on a recliner. I fell from a tree tring to get a kite

Good thing you're here to protect everyone from having a laugh.