Why aren't you playing a JRPG during the weekend?

Why aren't you playing a JRPG during the weekend?

Attached: alisia.png (1920x1088, 1.87M)

Because im not a faggot

Attached: 1565185355602.png (466x687, 718K)

playing Ao no Kiseki. very fun, although the translation for this and Zero was a little bit iffy.

I just finished PMD Sky and don't feel like playing another text-heavy game. though, i have been wanting to play DQ5. idk, i'll think about it

Attached: 00033692cfa7ccb32cab5a9e7dcf0859a9e0bdaa_hq.jpg (642x824, 43K)

Name one single good jrpg for someone that has pretty much never played the genre in their life except from a final fantasy game where you played as a bunch of girls in a band which I dropped instantly and Harry Potter early gba games which are kind of similar I guess.

Chrono trigger is usually a lot of people's entry into the genre. It's legendary, has low difficulty and doesn't need you to grind, and is short, so it's easy to get through as a newcomer.

したいんだけどぉ仕事が忙しいさ〜;;

Monster Girl Quest

I'm playing FF XV right now, given how much shit it gets I'm actually really enjoying it, pretty fun so far.
Let's see if it turns to shit later, I'm just at the start.

Attached: ffxv_s.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Finally emulated and replayed digimon world 3 while waiting for cyber sleuth to come out.

Its so much worse than I remembered.

>Its so much worse than I remembered.
When I was a kid I had no idea where to go and dropped it, the game is too confusing.

I don't feel like playing anything right now, two days ago I was binging EO1U

ill be to busy playing Date a live rio reincarnation user

I’ve been slowly working through Vesperia. God damn, why do Tales games age so fucking poorly? Still looks great, sure, but everything else, especially the actual gameplay, is just ass.

I do not play video games, I read books and drink mineral water

ならNEETのままでいいじゃないっすか

The gameplay is ass because it's a team Symphonia game, i.e. no fun allowed until the last three hours of the game.

Cause I went to Comiket instead.

What have you bought?

>Don't know where to go
>Try exploring
>Get assraped by a Musyamon
>Decide not to go to there anymore
>Find out later that you really were supposed to go that way but a musyamon just has a chance of spawning and ripping you a new asshole with nothing you can do about it

>Go to satan dimension
>Try exploring because the game tells you to go explore the satan dimension
>Get assraped by invincible knightmons in a fight you cant escape

>Every fucking savepoint is an hour away from each other because of the bullshit encounter rate and the slow ass combat

I would force criminals to play this game as part of their sentence. Literally everywhere I looked, the only people who beat this game either used gameshark codes or a guide.

A decent beginner game is usually Chrono Trigger. But if you have specific interests in themes or tropes, you might still be better off with a different entry point.
Why you would play the horrible sequel to FFX i dont know.

Some Fate Illustration stuff. You can find most doujinshi at Mandarake anyway, and I couldn’t really decide on what I wanted. I didn’t come with any specific list of artists in mind, I just wanted to exp Comiket for the first time. It makes any other con look like a joke. 560,000 attendants this year.

Attached: 679F3201-37BE-40C8-9D44-E3EB64583978.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

>560,000 attendants this year.
Not a surprise given how the olympics draw near.

Super Mario RPG

Tried playing through Octopath Traveler recently. It felt like such a slog recruiting every member and watching their chapter 1 stories, which weren't even entertaining. It's a shame, I heard good things about this game.

Awesome aesthetics, though

いけねぇw結婚してるんだし

Will Alisia's game ever come to PC?

I'm happy they were readable, the games are really good.
Gonna try P4G later, enough time passed to forget the story from the anime, now i can enjoy the game i guess

Grandia

Would have been a better game if it was just Anime Kill Bill with Primrose as the main character.

/thread

I am

Attached: 1548185549114.png (2800x1680, 1.11M)

because 99% of all jrpgs are total garbage.

Earthbound is the 1%

then sudokushite kudasai

Taking a break. Watching anime.

Attached: 2911821-0581133917-tumbl.gif (498x281, 1.57M)

>working on weekends
Sucks to be you

Because I only come on Yea Forums to shitpost and abuse the white boys that browse it

小学生は最高だぜ

why did they never localize DT2-2? wasnt the first game super popular?

What are some good ones on Saturn?
Also what's the recommended emulator for it?

Replaying Setsuna and LOST SPHEAR in anticipation of Oni no Naku Kuni later this month. I just really enjoy Tokyo RPG Factory games for some reason

f
結婚って人生の墓場に過ぎないよ
同意
三次元がキモいんだけど二次元の小・中学生の裸体ってまさに天の傑作だ
一律のつるぺったん、神るぷよぷに太腹と太腿、神徳たるう神々しい可愛いさ
代々の努力によって現し世を告げたロリっ娘の天落、そして刻の流れとともに萌えゆいたその美しさは人類史上の初啓示である

Attached: 1523272376100.png (960x544, 692K)

Not sure if i should get Ni no Kuni II, does the Deluxe version include everything?

よし、これはバサドだ

Playing Three Houses, just finished June.