Speedrunning is for complete autists

>Some guy did a 20+ hour "world record run" of Pokemon Stadium and you can actually see it go from morning to night as the video progresses

Imagine people actually this autistic; and he doesn't even sound excited at the end when he supposedly wins. He really could have done anything with his day

Attached: pokemon stadium.jpg (1641x829, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OvXI-q0naA
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ri1UhYLIWDDvhtwf9MleYQ/
speedrun.com/user/closetowar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd argue making a thread about speedrunners is equally as autistic

I'm pretty sure this exact same thread with the same text and picture was already made earlier today...

You could be training to be an Olympian right now. Why aren’t you doing something with your life?

I can see the appeal of finishing Super Metroid in an hour but doing a game that takes over two hours is just silly.

Imagine caring about how someone you'll never meet spends their time legally

Can you see him peeing in a bottle?
Or is he wearing a diaper?

Legitimate question.

How many times are you going to do this same thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=8OvXI-q0naA
Werster cucked by brother.

He might answer in the comments, but I am not watching to find out

>Making this thread

Half a second

>Werester speedrunning pokemon like an autistic

20 hours

>My smug satisfaction

Priceless

>OP literally remaking the same thread complaining about something others enjoy doing that doesn't harm anyone else
imagine people actually this autistic. he doesn't even sound excited at the end of his threads when he supposedly is the superior being. He really could have done anything other than this with his day but chose to do this.

Attached: 1564876233272.png (854x480, 543K)

meanwhile, OP...
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/ri1UhYLIWDDvhtwf9MleYQ/

Extremely long speedruns are interesting for the fact that it takes a lot of physical and mental strain to finish, along who knows how many days of planning and practice. There was one streamer who after several months of practice attempted to 100% Phantasy Star Online 1&2 which involved beating the game in all difficulties. He had to give up at the 35th hour mark during his Ultimate run because he couldn't stay awake anymore. There was also an Undertale All Endings race that took around 35 hours where one of them had to forfeit out of exhaustion.

>half a second
Making the thread does not take half a second. It takes a few to repost a thread and even more time to continuously check the thread and repost it further as the month drags on.

You are not fooling anyone and in your attempts to rag on people you perceive as pathetic are in fact the most visibly pathetic person involved and are only saved by the grace of anonymity. No one actually cares how people play their video games OP. If you want to be a casual go for it. If you want to be a hardcore guy that masters a game go for it. You're neither. You're just bitching about someone putting time into games.

Attached: 2837510_o.gif (320x240, 783K)

I'm this close to report you for underage.

get a life you autistic fuck

Attached: 1543868882475.jpg (555x563, 47K)

Dragon Quest 7 on the PS1 can apparently be done in under 18 hours which is pretty nuts for a game that's 80+ hours normally if you don't get lost looking for the tablets.

Tell me more about your pissjug you use to speedrun a JRPG

>NOOOO I NEED TO DEFEND MY BASED ECELEBS FROM THE ONLINE ATTACKERS

>tell me more about your pissjug
I don't speedrun. I also don't give a shit if people do it.

OP you are intellectually bankrupt and mad as fuck. I suggest you go do something else.

That's interesting, but that's literally not how they were meant to be played. Accidentally speedrunning games is possible like Hotline Miami, but accidentally speedrunning a JRPG? Nope.

>haha these guys are enjoying things differently than me
>I'm going to devote time out of each day of my life dwelling on this
>what a loser these guys are!

>he really could have done anything with his day

And he did. He speedran a game. Who cares?

Don't you get it OP, look at the obsession, the repetition, the time wasted on this that could be spent doing literally anything else. You're no better than the speedrunners you're hating on. It's unhealthy.

The Dark Souls 2 All Bosses run was pretty entertaining.

No you're retarded.

That's child's play
speedrun.com/user/closetowar

This dude actually looks physically ill and mentally drained when you look at his stream.

hilarious irony