New Bannerlord gameplay

>New Bannerlord gameplay
>It's disappointing as fuck

What happened, bros? The roaches were supposed to save PC gaming, not finish it off!

>Inb4 the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=xJ7SCHZWevI

Attached: ss_2ccb9e4f0972d4b25010e3e294ca0eb26e6fed42.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472556546/#472556546
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472609687/#472609687
twitter.com/TaleWorlds/status/1157245520001273856
youtu.be/euHAYpGlbuY?t=87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're pushing multiplayer so hard which is indicative of three things potentially
1. they've fucked up single player so hard it cant be saved
2.they're still 2 years out from finishing it
3. they've gone full retard and actually think m&b multiplayer is good
they are turks so its probably 3

warband's beta was multiplayer only retard

Looks pretty good to me, can't wait

It looks like a clone of the first game--graphics and all. If this game was released 6 years ago, it might have looked rather nice, though.

not an argument

looks fucking nice

>16:57
the voice acting is terrible. That sounds like that indoor voice yell that you do when you're 11 years old

Even normies are waking up. The vid has 15% dislikes

Why would I buy this? It looks exactly like Warband in terms of gameplay. I didn't see a single new thing. The only thing they did was improve the graphics and it's not even like they're good compared to modern games.

>normies
you have to go back

What the fuck took them 7 years in this mess ? It's litterally Warband, but a little bit prettier. Any studio could have made this in like a year or two (with every new feature annouced in Bannerlord like dynasty, sieges and shit).

I feel like they need to improve the combat a little. Mordhau has significantly better combat.

Corruption. thats the only explanation i have

>warband's beta was multiplayer only retard
???

Mount & Blade came out way before Warband did user.

>A little

At this point, combat must be remade from the ground up.

>a completely different game has completely different combat
wow

looks great, although skirmish mode is retarded.

Mountain Blade singleplayer is TRASH, the multi (before non stop exploits) was the highest skill ceiling sword fighting game ever created and the most fun 100v100 player battles ever created. Was a masterpiece. The singleplayer AI is comeplete and utter garbage and after 2 battles you experienced all the game had to offer.

he said it's better, not different retard

>not expecting the game to be a pile of shit after all the hints at poor management
I'm gonna compile some of the first shit that comes to mind that's a massive red flag
>small indie team that met success, suddenly hires tons of new faces to work on their next game, diluting the talent and focus
>publicly stated they were removing several management features because too complicated for the wider audience
>delay after delay after delay
>their blog highlights pointless intern-tier shit like horse reins with physics and grass that waves in the wind
>attempting to go for a more story focused cinematic angle
>still based in a very unstable and corrupt region of the world, even slavland is better

Sorry but the fun part of the game is starting as a trash tier peasant and taking over the world with your band of merry peasants that became knights.

>>publicly stated they were removing several management features because too complicated for the wider audience
what features?

>he never MAAH LOOORD with his friends

warband multiplayer was god tier

>delay after delay after delay
They never announced a release date. Your entire post is wrong

The new fief-management shit they showed off, for one. They said most of the shit they showed was axed because they figured it was too tedious.

Yeah, Doom has better combat compared to Mario too dipshit. Doesn't mean the comparison isn't dumb as fuck.

Imagine being in 2019 and not understanding gambling mechanics and skinner boxes and why warband persistent gameplay was so addictive

you are literally africa tier retarded

I will never understand why the multiplayer didn’t get more credit as one of the finest fighting experiences offered in gaming.

Well, that's fine as long as they don't touch any of the stuff from WArband

It was normies six minutes after r9k was made you buttfucking newfag. I don't give a shit what got co opted by reddit, it's fucking normies.

It literally looks like Warband with graphics from 2008, the fuck is taking them so long?

>"It's coming soon guys!"
>4 years later
>"Any month now!"
>more E3 footage
>"And we plan to release it soon™"
>a couple more years pass

Attached: 1562916140397.jpg (560x647, 39K)

Corruption. Incompetence. Low IQ

Pick any of the three

would you rather have a rushed out game to appease simpletons like you or an actual good game?

What the FUCK are you trying to say you magical faggot? What does skinner boxes and loot boxes have to do with anything?

There was no greater feeling in all of HUMAN HISTORY than playing a 100v100 last man standing game, being the last person left alive against a couple enemies and winning it for you team. IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY

I'd rather them release a good game rather than constantly delay the game to cram in more features nobody asked for and to provide paychecks for even more unskilled uncoordinated pajeets.
If they vetted their new employees better, maybe things wouldn't have taken so long.

Am I the only one who plays the singleplayer just so I can start as a 6'6 jacked lowly soldier who rises up in the ranks and fucks every kings wife/daughter?

Then you have to wait. If the game doesn't come out by the end of 2019 I would be worried.

>would you rather have a rushed out game to appease simpletons like you or an actual good game?
welp, here goes another decade

Rushed out? This game has been in development for as long as Star Citizen has been.

>Literally just mount and blade but better graphics
>Disappointing
Thats 95% of what i wanted

>what is duke nukem forever
delays won't guarantee a quality product. If they truly have poor management, the end result will still be shit, except it will be filled with low-quality intern work like horse reins that flap awkwardly in a gallop and chairs that leave decals when you slide them along a floor.
But hey, at least we'll be able to play an official not-blackjack ingame.

sex mods for bannerlord like skyrim or sims 4 has better happen

a nu-mount&bladder i see, mordhau seems more fitting for you

Holy FUCK you are a faggot

Multiplayer Mount and Blade is just a less optimized Chivalry or Mordhau, it's just block swing block swing. Singleplayer on the other hand is an irreplaceable experience by virtue of complex troop trees (especially in mods), rpg elements, and Total War-esque battles from a leader's perspective.

>New gameplay
>10 days old

Srsly...

Looks fine, it's just not the second coming of christ that you fags have hyped it up to be.

Looks fine. It's mount and blade with updated graphics

block swing parry chamber couch dodge footwork glancing blows couches momentum horses shields shieldwalls archers formations and objectives with non stop variety and requiring very fast reflexes.
Instead of braindead AI with no variety that just runs towards you no matter what

Butterlord is gonna suck ass unless it has 100v100 which it probably wont

Nothing unique from Chivalry or Mordhau, also good luck getting people to organize in formations in an average game, let alone with a decent amount of people. Yeah the singleplayer could use an AI upgrade but if it got that it would pretty much be undisputedly the best RPG ever made. Bannerlord may or may not have improved AI though.

>Duke Nukem Forever (a shit game)
>HL3 (Will never be released, since Valve has found out that It's more lucrative just selling hats and knife skins)
>Star Citizen (Selling overpriced skins already, so It will never be released)
History isn't on their side

literally you just said you need to play with 100 other players to feel validated otherwise your insecurity flares fag

It happened in pubs, not all the time obviously. Plus its 4 way directional combat shits on mordhau and chiv. Far higher skill ceiling to reflex block a directional hit with the correct direction rather than just hit the pary button while looking at it.

stop pressing enter

>Butterlord is gonna suck ass unless it has 100v100 which it probably wont
>just forget the multiplayer so i can play mordhau big team battle
i can only pray that youre trolling but who knows anymore. heres a hint: we can have both. the singleplayer being good doesnt immediately mean that the multiplayer will be shit

Attached: 1551667550169.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

We need the mobile game audience to continue our frequent vacations

This thread is copy/pasta

Even the OP is word for word

Wasn't it confirmed that there will be no large-scale MP battles?
>releasing to early access
>probably won't have most of the promised features on release
>probably won't have mod support on release
>won't run well
>"All I w-wanted was warband w-with better graphics"
If this was any other game and any other developer you faggots would be lambasting this mess. I hope it gets cancelled.

It should have been something easy to do, and yet these Turks have taken 7 years, and the game is not even out.

>skill ceiling

Attached: lel.jpg (259x194, 5K)

To add, it's far more unique due to the far larger maps, the larger variety of weapons, the larger use of horses, the more usage of castles and siege, larger armor selection that includes glancing hits with weapons, the inclusion of momentum and how that affects damage of people charging each other with spears or horses charging. Mordhau completely neglects moment for instance.

>the animations are exactly the same
feels like all they did was update the player models and UI after implementing pbr materials to the engine

The thing is that they haven't showcased huge ass multiplayer battles, that everyone is looking forward to (since this is what they're known for, big scale battles). These shitty objective game mods and skirmishes are something that we already can play with Chivalry/Mordhau, and even some chink F2P Warband clones like Conqueror's Blade and Tiger Knight

>caring about skill ceiling so a bunch of sweaty faggots can dance around each other in an unrealistic fashion in a medieval warfare game

>new mods will take forever to be in a playable state with a reasonable amount of content
>most Warband mods will have development dropped in favour of Bannerlord

That's if it even has mod support on release. Remember it's releasing to Early Access, which could mean another few years before it's "done."

>not understanding arbitration in a video game
it's also unrealistic to keep fighting when your arm or leg's been hacked off but no one complains. Without doing it in real life or in full-dive VR you will never be able to simulate the actual complexities of a melee fight

When bannerlord comes out there will be a good 3 years for any mods to get to a decent development state

Don't fucking compare it to those trash games.
I remember the first few years, people would organize almost every battle, you had giant shieldwalls and some cavalry all organized.
>just swing block
Everye weapon has a speed and range and good players can kill lots of others, that doesn't happen in mordhau, it's 3vs1 you're fucked.

If it doesn't have at least 100v100 support on release, I won't buy it. But I will pirate it. Several times, just so they lose more money. I'll even delete each of my pirated copies, so they can't recycle the lost product.

I just hate sweaty fags that think 2 minute long fencing matches of parrying and blocking are an accurate representation of fighting, in reality blocking and parrying isn't that easy and niggas die in like 20 seconds. A low-skill ceiling battle game where people fight in formation would be much better than this gay fencing shit people do in Mount and Blade

This is the OP and it isn't copypasta

Mountain Blade Metropolitan Wars was super fun too. Those giant 100v100 line battles with muskets. WOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that was fun.
With fire and sword is a really cool name and the polish movie was pretty cool.

Attached: 325233342432.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

yass kween slay
dropped

It's already been confirmed that Bannerlord won't have NW.

> A low-skill ceiling battle game where people fight in formation would be much better
Agreed, but it looked like anons were saying Chivalry took immense skill, more than M&B, which is excessively autistic with its meta.
I've always hated it, even after I got gud. When I still played, I'd intentionally keep an eye out for faggots in the middle of a tryhard duel and chuck javelins at them

See

>There was no greater feeling in all of HUMAN HISTORY than playing a 100v100 last man standing game, being the last person left alive against a couple enemies and winning it for you team. IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY
I will never forget a round where I was the last man standing vs 14 people and I pulled an insane gamer moment that i'll probably never repeat again by slowly beating them one by one by non stop grabbing and swapping weapons from all the corpses around me and kiting them over buildings and obstacles to stop them from zerging me, the game chat went bonkers after I won.

>Multiplayer Mount and Blade is just a less optimized Chivalry or Mordhau
jesus fucking christ, please dont have sex

Attached: 1426522858045.jpg (600x548, 37K)

>tfw watching bayonet duels in NW
>tfw just shooting one of them and sword spamming the other

I doubt most REAL fights ended quickly though. Youd have to have some really big gigantic bowling balls to see a man with their intestines hanging out next to you and then proceed to quickly lunge in at someone holding a bloody sword like it's some Olympic fencing match. I bet most sword fights were timid as fuck.

Looks fine faggot

The chat was also amaaaaaaazing. Id always say it was a 200 man chatroom with a game in the background. But there were a bunch of politics faggots too, so sometimes it sucked.

>POST YFW YOU DIDN'T FALL FOR SCAMMERLORD

Attached: WAHEY.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

>tfw in a napoleonic war regiment tournament match
>I'm the last one alive vs 3 people
>they all charge me
>I kill one, wound the other
>the guy in the back crouches and starts loading his gun
It's important to note the match had strict rules about not firing your gun if you're not in a line
>think to myself there's no fucking way they'll let this one man line shit slide
>guy I'm fighting starts running away
>the loophole realization hits me
>this faggot is going to run to his friend and this will somehow count as a "line"
>I'm right behind his ass the entire time
>the second he reaches his friend, the guy shoots me
>everyone was too worried about keeping the community together to disqualify them for this bullshit
I was wronged

Attached: grudges.png (686x475, 554K)

That's fine as long as
>it comes out
>the base game doesn't suck ass
>whatever is cut isn't totally removed from the files
>the modding tools are left in for modders to add in cut content
I really don't like the "mods will fix it argument" but at this point I just want the fucking game. I've seen what people can make without the mod tools so I'm not worried as long as the vanilla game isn't completely irredeemable.

>the match had strict rules about not firing your gun if you're not in a line
What a shitty rule.

I mean this looks perfectly fine since it seems to be warband but looks better and slightly improved, the only problem is WHY THE FUCK did this take them so many years?

idk user a tiny line is still a line, but I guess they should specify it. Must be in a line of at least 5 people unless x amount of people remain then no guns or anyone can use a gun.

I removed bonerlord from my steam wishlist the other day. I expected it to feel like a big moment but it was just nothing. I don't honestly have any hope of ever playing it in my lifetime. At the very least, it's going to be so much less than it could have been, and there's going to be NO explanation for the delays when comparing extremely old footage to the """""""""complete"""""""""" game.

From the beta testers apparently they tried to remove all the "exploits" from warband and ended up totally removing the skill ceiling but in doing so also introduced an awful lag in every animation and they just don't know how to fix it. Also the project lead just left the studio. It's going to be garbage. 7 years of waiting for this...

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 298K)

Should be fine as long as they put muskets with the firing and reloading animation in the base game like they did Warband since multiplayer mods exist.

>the skill ceiling
yikes

Yeah, now any newbie can woop your ass after ten minutes playing. They invited mostly veterans of warband to test the competitive side of the game and they aren't happy, in fact the beta is mostly deserted, they don't even want to play it.
youtu.be/zRv_YMbW3NQ

Considering you're expected to join up with another line once your own line has been "reasonably destroyed", I felt a 2 man line was pretty bullshit.
What made it hurt the most for me though was that even though it was a tourny, it was meant for fun. Those guys gaming the system like that killed the spirit of the match for me

I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCKING SHIT ABOUT MULTIPLAYER HOLY FUUUUUUUUUCK
I CAN GET EXACTLY THIS IN AT LEAST 3 OTHER PLACES RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND PROBABLY BETTER TOO
THE ONLY
*ONLY*
THING M&B HAS IS THE CAMPAIGN
AND THEY DON'T SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

There's also that the guy fired his gun at me before his friend even crouched and turn around. Lines are supposed to fire in unison unless they're part of one of the specific skirmisher units, in which case they can be spaced out and firing at different times.
Yes I am mad

Attached: 1529060561213.jpg (220x270, 45K)

Those bastards. I got 2 online friends that play a game called War of Rights, about the civil war and they have line battles. I havent tried it but they seemed to love it. They said it was based on or made by the Metroplitan wars guys, i dont remember. Just throwing it out there if your or someone might wanna relive the experience.

Fall for what? There wasn't a kickstarter. Literally impossible for even the biggest retard to be duped out of their money at this point.

>beta
WHEN

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Scaleable engine, for one. If you watch and read their devlogs you will understand there is a lot more happening under the hood.

Never. It's private for, as far as I can tell, no reason. It also looks boring as shit anyway.

>ow any newbie can woop your ass after ten minutes
Can you elaborate? video is too long and i am burger that only speaks ebonics and a little english

it looks amazing as heck

Attached: 1559366966431.gif (909x890, 501K)

Play Holdfast

90% of the playerbase plays exclusively for singleplayer. 10% played for multiplayer, 9% of that realized how awful it is and permanently went to napoleonic multiplayer, many splitting off to go play holdfast instead, while the remaining 1% stuck with regular multiplayer.
you can't refute this

>Also the project lead just left the studio.
Sauce?

Who the fuck cares about mnb mp? It was already pretty easy to fight the ai even on max difficulty and after some practice even with that crazy ai mod, so i dont think it matters that much. Im more worried about the singleplayer campaign.

>New
This was over week ago. You should know since you made similar threads when it released.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472556546/#472556546
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472609687/#472609687

Attached: fred on fred.jpg (779x673, 75K)

>holdfast
neat, havent heard of this...
>56
playing 7 min ago

It just looks and sounds like warband with slightly better graphics

Wtf happened

You can't spare like you use to in Warband because there is a delay, he says losing your shield is a death sentence. Moreover the arrows fire in a straight line, so it's very easy to shoot feets.
it's not project lead, it's managing director of the whole studio which doesn't smell too good.
play4.uk/ali-erkin-managing-director-of-taleworlds-entertainment-resigned-game-news-2897
MP is all we can test. But if melee nows feels like Holdfast it's gonna suck in solo too.

The accusations are true; Taleworlds has been living on government grants instead of actually making anything

>arrows fire in a straight line
As in "no drop at all"?

Turks in Turkey are actually similar to turks in Germany?

I remember playing it in december when the game was peaking with 1000 players, I see it took the same route as Foxhole although it's still somewhat holding on it's playerbase

Who'da thunk

no, as in almost no spray and less curve.

We can't refute it, but you can't substantiate it, either.
>sauce
Jesus fucking Christ. And I thought it was bad a few months ago when one of the interview blog posts casually mentioned the lead programmer had left.

lmfao, just kys please.

The animations look like Warband
It sounds like Warband
The combat and gameplay looks like Warband
The only difference is that the graphics are a bit better

Wtf did they do for 7 years?

You can literally see the arrows arc in the footage they released.

How is it a scam when you can't even pay for it.

this video shows all the worst things about warband with a dash of prettier gfx (still shit by todays standards)

He says in video that the arrow goes in the center of the crosshair in a much straighter line than warband which makes it very ez to shoot the feet.

skirimish was always shit

Siege is were it shines

I don't give a shit what some frog says because I can literally see how they work in the linked OP gameplay footage.

And it shows exactly what he's saying. You must be retarded.

These threads wasn't created by me

regards, OP

What were you expecting?
The combat mechanics are the same as Warband.
We already knew that.

No it doesn't it clearly arcs and the angle/spread varies within the inner points of the crosshair. Ergo the arrows aren't shooting straight. You could see it in the video if you looked instead of taking what some faggot says at face value just because he gets to play 5v5 arena maps in the beta (where btw aiming would never be a challenge at those distances). But go ahead and tell me how you will be able to "shoot feets" from far away you blind esl motherfucker.

You are pretty stupid if you can't see the difference between this and warband.

And you're pretty stupid if you see hitscan arrows.

I don't see hitscan arrows, actually the arrows are slower. But then again you are pretty dumb.

I think I know who is behind this

Attached: The demon edrogan.jpg (1023x576, 65K)

SEVEN

YEARS

No you just see them beam out of center crosshair like fucking laser beams. Blind.

They should have invited cocksuckers like this guy to the beta. They might have had positive feedbacks on their totally broken combat mechanics.

At least I don't have to make shit up for when I want to shit on a game. And if I did I wouldn't pick something that can be proven false by footage of the actual game.

i dont like erdo but whats wrong with selling watermellons? I wish I had a cantaloupe tho

Incompetence

A handful of people who have never met made Mordhau and its combat is miles ahead of this in the span of a few years. They've had seven and millions of dollars to make Butterlord and this as the best they could come up with.

I spent a shitton of hours on the first game but it was overrated as fuck, the combat sucked dick and it doesn't look like they've improved it that much

Is it just me or do you cum a lot more after eating watermelon

Attached: tfu.jpg (953x658, 60K)

>it took them a decade to copy and paste the same old game onto a new engine with the same shitty animations

embarrassing

Attached: 1545712041385.gif (280x207, 453K)

You're one dumb cunt and one giant fag, all the feedbacks from the people who actually played the beta say the same exact thing and the footage supports it.

It's called being hydrated, drink more water.

idk, thats a good experiment. On a slightly similar topic, i quit smoking weed now after many many years and i have no sex drive whatsoever. Today is the first day i havent even thought about watching porn in years.

You're gonna wish they did that considering they introduced the same kind of awful delay in the animations you'ld expect from an Unity game.

also i cant sleep. Im gonna die

What the FUCK happened?

>It's coming soon guys!
Not an announcement, retard. Go back to school

Wait is it actually doing an early access release? They've been working on this shit for 7 years how can they be so incompetent they have to do early access?

6:46 and 15:44, a man leaves discord, but it has a deeper meaning actually. Dev's wanted to tell us that the game will be released in 646 + 1544 = 2190

That early?

I too, read the top comments.

Here is your upboat sir :)

>Tfu, Tfu

Now I'm sure these memes are created by israeli drones.
There is no other fucks who would know how semit people spell the spitting word and make fun of it.

Its actually the zinc, which is one of the main parts of your jizz fluid that protects the sperm. Watermelon has a lot of it.

Its called withdraw, it will take months or even a year to recover from.

There is no escaping from this hell

Attached: 1405543061317.gif (478x357, 1.36M)

The joke is that it was a the top comment and that he posts the top comment here and that you notice.

This is why Yea Forums is a great place.

You still fucking here you french faggot?

>all the feedbacks from the people who actually played the beta say the same exact thing
Yeah? Where is the proof. You only linked your fucking video, frenchie. Also you don't add the 's' to make 'feedback' plural you esl motherfucker. Feet is the same, it's already plural you don't add the 's'.

>the footage supports it
The footage disproves it entirely. Are you watching it on your phone or are you just blind? The spread and arcs are very clearly shown in the footage therefore THE ARROWS AREN'T SHOOTING STRAIGHT you stupid fuck.

This is going to be the MGSV/KH3/Mass Effect 3/FFXV/No Man’s Sky/Spore/Daikatana of 2025

We all knew it was going to reskinned Warband but after playing Mordhau I don't know if I can go back to that gameplay.

>What happened, bros?
they split from paradox and no longer have the technical expertise to get the game working with the features they promised. I think.

>there are people delaying their suicide for this

Attached: 1562953820749.png (275x369, 8K)

Star Citizen gon be gud

I'm gonna say no, specifically because no one believes it's going to be good anymore

>all those retards who cry about combat and dont know that this time all the animations and stuff are easily moddable too
This is pretty much gonna be the ideal mod platform for ages to come and it is developed as one. All those years were spent mostly on the incredibly flexible engine and decent gameplay base like quest system or crafting system so that you can expand or turn it into whatever you want fairly quickly and easily and so that it wont choke your hardware when you try to run it.

Same, but I like DS gameplay more. Like, wtf is this pussy gameplay.

S E V E N Y E A R S

yeah doing an exact copy of Chivalry seems really hard

>he believes this
it will run like shit, screencap this

i gave up on bannerlord years ago but luckily the announcement of baldur's gate 3 kept me away from sudoku

Attached: 1557404242979.png (1066x558, 63K)

Just play exanima so you wont waste more time with mordhau. On the downside all the other combat systems will feel like gamey shit afterwards. So im not sure if its wise to take that pill.

They should’ve renamed this to Warband Remastered or Warband Enhanced Edition

>Played Mordhau for 100 hours
>played Exanima for 45 hours
>M&B is still fun because it's a different game entirely from either

Attached: berserknose.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Is this the epic new anti-shill campaign? Has the reddit hivemind decided on the new contrarian position?

Attached: 1343888072858.gif (333x340, 1.09M)

oh no

Why should it? Read all the devlogs about the engine and how is it paralleled. It can run many hundreds npcs at top hardware and will handle thousands when hardware progresses. There is no reason why it should run as shit - it looks like shit, locations are fairly simple and tiny, there is nothing to load the gpu or cpu, the only problem they have (or had) were big battles with ai eating up all the cpu and they went to great lengths to fix it.

in the year of 2019, a single player game without online feature is a death wish, it won't sell at all

imagine printing this out and shoving it into this retards face after release.

oh and it also wont run like shit cause it looks like 2007 game with ENB plastered on it

t*rks are not to be trusted, user

>Armagan you need some cash he

Attached: lastmanstanding.jpg (1263x1196, 192K)

after this long all i want is a base + modding tools.

engine reworkds pretty much, same with what happened to DNF.

Time travel user here, it isn't moddable. The devs fucked the very core of the game to cause this. They don't know how to fix it.

jesus christ what a delusional faggot, big giant cuck. Go back to rddit where you and that spacing belong.

Good thing we'll get neither

Attached: 148625546035.png (999x1026, 806K)

that looks bad... Jesus christ and that water texture in the well.. ew

>multiplayer gameplay
who cares

Considering they admitted they hardcoded the faction and role menu and won't ever be able to allow kit customization like in warband, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Watch video, litteraly crosshair, always aim at the center, arrows always go at the center. Have you ever played Warband or just taking the piss?

cool, a clunky skyrim mod with multiplayer! #hype

Reddit spacing would be if I double spaced after the greentext as well but you knew that redditfrog. Go shill your youtube channel elsewhere fucking baguette eating mongoloid.

You watch the video, fullscreen it, and pay attention. The spread is anywhere between the 4 inner points of the crosshair.

did he trigger you? maybe he should have put a trigger warning for you?

People were saying normalfag before r9k even existed. r9k wasn't the first board to realize the cancer that are normals

this

>Mountain Blade singleplayer is TRASH,
Soo the main point is trash? you have to be some special kind of autistic retard to play mp

Yeah, no. Newfags say normies.

It's not like I've been waiting for years or anything like that

Attached: 1534252369653.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Have they missed the boat? I feel like at this point it just isn't going to sell well.

>Mountain Blade singleplayer is TRASH
Never has anyone been more wrong than this in the history of Yea Forums..

>yfw you are not even waiting for Bannelord anymore

Attached: 20190809032748792.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>Bannerlord was announced when I was fresh out of highschool
>Oh boy! I can't wait to play it
>Almost finish my Masters and Bannerlord still isn't out

Is this what Duke fans felt during DNF?

Attached: goldberg machine.webm (480x270, 2.98M)

>Literally M&B Warband with better texture quality
>Looks great

Attached: толстой-достоевский-гоголь-пушкин-4828504.jpg (764x570, 110K)

Or fourth, they know multiplayer has a dedicated fanbase to it that keeps the games alive, all while putting your game out there for the twitch audience as well as holding competition with games like Mordhau and Chivalry

They haven't just missed the boat, they've had every single scrap of their relevance and goodwill completely destroyed by the wait and by others coming in to do the multiplayer portion significantly better than them. I have NO fucking IDEA why they think advertising their now essentially defunct multiplayer is the best way forward, unless it really is because they just have nothing else.

Warband was a multiplayer release for Mountainblade, zoomer.

speak english mother fucker

Sauce on pic? Tried iqdb and google.

Allow me to lend my autism.

Attached: gimpautism.png (1304x819, 397K)

They're also in a "partnership" with chinks: twitter.com/TaleWorlds/status/1157245520001273856

Attached: 195q1s38q0e31.jpg (1080x1215, 113K)

Most games enter the developer-hell after 7 years in the making. It doesn't get better, just bloated and reworked over and over until someone cuts a big chunk in the middle and strings it together as best they can.

NOBODY played Warband for the multiplayer, you cancerous fuck. The mod-community speaks fucking miles against you and your spastic aneurysms.

Attached: 1534406470912.jpg (317x267, 22K)

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT EARLY ACCESS YOU FUCKING ROACHES

It's over steambros...

Which is why they should have focused more on their campaign and huge PvP battles (200 players or more in one server), with proper formations and stuff, this is what set M&B apart from Chivalry and other medieval PvP games, the scale.
But instead they're focusing on small gamemodes that other games do much better.

But Mordhau doesn't have a based roleplaying campaign.

it is the game honey select

>that doesn't happen in mordhau, it's 3vs1 you're fucked

youtu.be/euHAYpGlbuY?t=87

Say it with me

OUT FUCKING PLAYED
U
T

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

P
L
A
Y
E
D

Stay mad manlet

Attached: autism2.png (3363x720, 1.88M)

my honey select card

It's Warband with better graphics, a few new features, better modding, and (hopefully) more polish.

If you expected anything else, you're a retard and likely an underagefag who falls for the hype machine.

M&B PvPfags are hilarious and pathetic, they always screech about their shitty combat system and go ballistic at the mention of more successful PvP melee games like Chivalry and Mordhau. They genuinely think the main appeal of M&B was ever the combat system.

I'd be surprised if they were more than 2% of the playerbase, but they sure are loud.

Attached: 1538746618649.jpg (330x319, 48K)

shilling this ugly pedo

>Far higher skill ceiling to reflex block a directional hit with the correct direction rather than just hit the pary button while looking at it.
That's the same thing, except the latter requires more precision and more mouse movement. Morhau's combat has so much more going on compared to M&B's, don't be a fanboy.

>DOW3 Moba
>Metro open world focus + epci bullshittery
>Bannerlord MP focus
>Stalker 2 multiplayer focus

Was genuinely hyped for them.I just can't find a nice game post 2010

>I just can't find a nice game post 2010
witcher 3: wild hunt

Attached: btfod.webm (634x348, 1.78M)

Hilarious, you really thought you were gonna get hundred of replies.
Here's one for the dream

Attached: 1548166373171.png (500x500, 135K)

>swords cutting through scale armor
10/10 amazing game

Backlog need to replay W1+W2 and get them saves.Too lazy.

That's nice and all but what about singleplayer
I want to see some sieges.

>forsen can't even spectate properly
lol

zoom zoom

Yea. you got a problem with that, retard?

I'm starting to believe developers don't actually steal data from the players because if they do they must be fucking retards to not see that multiplayer is like 10% of the player base in these games. These guys are as retarded as paradox.

I almost suspect they've ran out of money and MP is the only thing playable enough to release as early access at this point.

Why has Yea Forums become a bunch of singleplayer apologist retards?
Why are you retarded faggots so brainwashed into hating multiplayer? too toxic for you? you cant handle competition? because you cant play the game on easy and never face a challenge?

Attached: blue.jpg (717x726, 52K)

Not gonna work, nigger.

Always dodging the hard questions Yea Forums, never change

Because the game has mediocre MP but unique SP.

>singleplayer apologist

Attached: sQKUOI3.jpg (1080x1920, 114K)

Brouhaha!

>Listen buddy, you should really be enjoying the meta fest that are modern multiplayer games, talking and engaging with other people and a community is fun, especially when everyone playing is an autistic manchild

Attached: 1393158355289.png (336x357, 48K)

Imagine being this deluded because you hate online

>imagine

Attached: reddit robot.png (736x1024, 50K)

So what at this point? It's vaporware.

looks like the same old game with new models and animations

warband was also a copy-pasta of the first game but with a billion more bugs, 0.5 extra features, and better grafixxx. The only real addition was multiplayer - a noteworthy one but should have been just an addon to the first game. Honestly the devs are super jewish. Totally worth buying one of their games fullprice because they're very enjoyable games (in my opinion), but pirate any other entry because ultimately it's all the same shit and not worth a penny. They're never even fixing the critical flaws of the games such as how if you get wiped out later, the game becomes impossible because every bandit group has thousands of units and moves faster than even you on your lonesome, forcing you to start from scratch or to turn off the difficulty.

>Never had friends that played split screen with him
>Wojak poster
Jesus fuck it all makes sense, you hate multiplayer because you never had friends and are jaded outcasts

>just copy the most efficient strategy from an online meta manual, it's super fun
Cringy and anti-fun. What if somebody likes actual discovery, learning, or some non-industrial/efficient playstyles?
I want to have fun, not industrial dopamine production competition.

Multiplayer was the only good thing about warband

>play against AI
>start a swing, cancel, start another swing
>AI falls for it literally every time and you can easily kill 100 of the best enemy infantry
>AI sucks at anything cavalry

This game will probably be the same, you'll find that one way that allows you to destroy 100 or more AI in every battle and then you've solved it, no more fun.

What does it have? It has the same chambers, parries, etc minus the directions. And it completely negates momentum. So a horse charging at a spear at full speed does the same damage as if standing still.

animations are much much better

>Singleplayer on the other hand is an irreplaceable experience by virtue of complex troop trees (especially in mods), rpg elements, and Total War-esque battles from a leader's perspective.
I love M&B but what the fuck are you talking about

>Mordhau
>good

This. FUCK Mordhau. And fuck Bannerlord while you're at it.

Lads. Men. Let's get back to a real game. For Honor® which is also now free to grab on Epic Games Store™

Attached: sakura.jpg (1262x656, 249K)

>co op is the same as competitive mp
kys