'We had wars and violence before videogames, we should controll guns more instead'

>'We had wars and violence before videogames, we should controll guns more instead'

Attached: DSpICQUU8AAlghv.jpg (1185x970, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/heres-the-data-the-trump-administration-wouldnt-give-congress-on-white-supremacist-terrorism-235254627.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why dont they just regulate ammunition and lets blumpftards keep their guns

why don't the nintendo wojaks have yellow teeth

OP literally

VIRTUAL GUNS BAD
REAL GUNS GOOD

Both are good

what is this post trying to convey?

Because MAH RIGHTS

Based Trump, ban shitty CoD clones and bring back the golden age of platformers

Attached: 1497373421703.png (400x331, 318K)

"I'm a refugee from manifestochan"

>Get shot

Console warring aside this is actually a decent point.
Why does everyone who makes that face have yellow teeth? Like fuck, all you have to do is brush at least ONCE a day to have a decent shade of teeth.

/pol/ threads outside of /pol/!? Heckin' based and redpilled!

Attached: 1561236159450.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The world would be better if guns didn't exist
The weak shouldn't have such an easy way to kill the strong
Ruins natural selection
Wars should be fought with swords and spears
I want school shootings to be done with bow and arrow

>When you're the video game guy
>And the gun guy
>This comes up for any reason
>know europeans (western)
Goddamn make it stop

Attached: bullets can't fix this.png (1600x1200, 278K)

Real guns don't spend 12 hours a day calling people niggers on CSGO. Real guns don't shoot themselves you know. Real guns don't do anti depressants. Real guns don't spend all day inside playing violent videogames while their single mother (who they are dicks too) works for them all day. I don't want either banned but the Second Amendment is the only Amendment that has "Shall not be infringed" at the end of it. No one has ever given a vaild excuse to gun control that's not just authoritarianism. The American Revolution was started because the British were disarming Americans. I wish people would read a fucking history book instead of watching marvel movies before they start voting for more rights to be stripped. The glorious thing is Patriots and Criminals will one day be one in the same and we will wipe all you pussies off the face of the Earth. The Tree of Liberty is watered in the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.

The only gun you need is maybe a rifle for hunting and a handgun for self defense if you think you really need it. That's it though. Nobody needs anything more than that. Defend yourself against a corrupt government? Dude, they will always totally outclass you no matter what. If it really came to that the proper black market channels would get set up eventually so you could fight a corrupt government on their level.

>Heckin'
>>>/redshit/

the US has so much flouride in the water I have no idea how anyone can have yellow teeth to be honest.

Attached: 1557528005282.jpg (318x335, 13K)

watch we need to talk about Kevin

why would you want to live in america

this desu

ban all assault rifles

I know the feeling. Don't actually have any guns myself but I'm really into them and I enjoy the 2nd Amendment.
Being in this situation where one side hates the other is actually kind of depressing for me.

In spite of everything, most of it is better than the near entirety of the rest world.

WHAT IF I CONTROLLED HOW MUCH HOT SAUCES YOU COULD HAVE, SŐYBOY?

I know, I know. You're trying to convince people that /pol/ posts are actually Reddit posts as part of your shitty plan to "colonise" Yea Forums.

Retard.

How did the British (the most advanced military) lose to a bunch of farmers and few Frenchies.
How did the US lose pretty much all the Midden Eastern Wars and Vietnam?
Literally you have no idea what you are on about 3% of the US population would take down the military. I'd say if the Government started drone striking wed have a soild 15% ready to fight and about 65% just watching and waiting

>Don't actually have any guns myself but I'm really into them and I enjoy the 2nd Amendment.
*tips fedora*

Attached: 1548248619915.png (367x381, 8K)

>entire western civilization treats its men like shit
>boys are told they are bad and girls are best
>boys are told to be nice to girls and eventually learn (sometimes too late) that girls don't like nice guys
>government steals taxes from men to give to women and invaders
>justice system is biased against men
>family court system, nuff said
>all men are responsible for domestic violence
>99% of tv shows are aimed at women
>not a single MANLY action man movie star for men to enjoy like Arnold, Stallone, Jean Claude,etc in the past.
>Male sports constantly virtue signalling
>epidemic of boys growing up without fathers

OH GEE I WONDER WHY YOUNG MEN ARE FUCKED UP AND HATE THE WORLD

Attached: AndHereWeGo.gif (214x153, 1.26M)

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.

>when you school pro-gun nuts on Twitter using video game knowledge and they can't believe that someone knows about guns and is anti-gun
hurr durr he wasn't using an assault rifle, he was using an AR15 pistol :^)))

Yes, because people with schizophrenia should not be able to buy a gun. Don't know how that is so fucking complicated.

Except Canada, Australia, 80% of Europe, half of Asia and some parts of Russia and South America

Don't forget they closed the asylums to have the loons running around the streets, to sell you a need for "safety"

no you wouldn't, the army would put down an insurrection pretty much instantly, fat murricans vs actual tanks and you think the fatties would win?
gtfo you boomer prepper retard hick fuck

We had wars and violence before guns too.
Just be glad that the odds of being caught in a mass killing is still very low and hope you don't get unlucky, there isn't a goddamn thing we can do to stop it if you don't want to live in a police state.

nah youre right we should just ban all forms of media and only let the government tell us our news. surely nothing will go wrong

this

I don't know what this is meant to imply but I'm sorry my post about enjoying things upset you.

Rightards need the rope. Worse than nazis due to their hate of science and purposeful furthering of climate change.

Attached: 4channel.jpg (864x767, 61K)

Very true whole different beast of laws have to be made to stop any AR pistols

Oh, yeah, saying things doesn't make them true either. That could extend to your entire belief system.

>walk into Walmart
>people panic
B-But muh gun rights! Muh freedom!

t. someone who's never left their home county

Well you can be suicidal and just hoping to get shot or you enjoy the smell of sharts in the morning or maybe it is the chlorinated chicken and the astronomical healthcare bills...or you love that poisoned water and plan on moving to Flint, Michigan...or you want to die for Israel? I mean there's so much to choose from.

>not a single MANLY action man movie star for men to enjoy like Arnold, Stallone, Jean Claude,etc in the past.
Gerard Butler's and Jason Statham's usual roles not cold and brutal and stubbly beard enough for you?

>Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
>school pro-gun nuts

Attached: e37944398d6a01f6d92a0b9da9fa92dde2970ab47377bcd83313094bcd6fc494.jpg (570x760, 60K)

>politician gets money from the nra
>people ask him what is he gonna do about all these shootings for the 90th time
>uhhh VIDEOGAMES BAD!
>BASED ORANGE MAN!
>MAGA!

Brush twice a day and never drink shit like coffee that can stain your teeth, my teeth are still yellow.
Something must be in the water or I have shit dental genetics.

No, what America should be doing is fixing their fucking education and healthcare system.

We need more guns desu. Then when a bad guy starts shooting people the good guys will shoot him before he kills too many.

Canada's shit, austrailia I'm on the fence about but if they can get their shit together, then it's great, dear fuck I hope you mean South and east europe, some of asia is ok to live in, not 100% on russia, and are you including central america in "South America"

You can't fix climate change till you live in a united world. You can't live in a united world until brown people are gone.

They can't the background check demands all that shit you can't even have a misdemeanor in domestic violence and own a gun. If they make it harder for schizos to get guns they would just not go to the doctor, they would stay undiagnosed to keep their guns because they are convinced the world around them is tryinf to wipe them out and they are right. It's quite amazing the Law is a social contract and only paper thin especially when you're not scared to suicide by cop

>climate change
cringe

Verbal diarrhea and random accusations are not intelligent posting habits

Attached: 1536448066645.png (684x529, 134K)

Cripplechan going down was a fucking mistake. Now all you retards are gonna poor into here and ruin our website even further.

Seethe, lazy progressive undergraduate cucks

Attached: Miku rocket.jpg (1500x1100, 336K)

Australia is the worst of the US and the worst of the UK combined. Endless fucking McSuburbs and car dependency with a nanny government that won't let you have guns or violent video games.

yeah give it 10 years and china will have leverage over the entire world by jewing them into debt.

guns are pretty violent

Attached: 206420_20190810150909_1.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

You'll know they're here when you see paragraphs-long essays for posts. Cripplechan's problem with ebic meems like OP's was from Yea Forums posters dragging them over, actually. Typically to cripple/pol/.

*Looks at El Paso*
Yeah I don't think that worked out for them

Attached: 1563216458907.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

I always find it funny when gun people always flock to twitter or instagram or facebook and look for the slightest mistake in identifying guns and go "YEP, THEY DONT KNOW ENOUGH, THEY ARENT IN THE POSITION TO HATE GUNS"

Like yeah, someone mistook an SKS-M for an AK47, two soviet rifles chambered for similar rounds with the former being modified literally to accept AK mags. Laws that would apply to one would apply to the other unless for some specific reason they would single out gas-operated rifles.

Cope.

Did no one stop to think it's politics that is causing all these shootings? All the gunmen had manifestos and this all started after politics started getting shoved into entertainment in around 2014.

China is investing far more in green tech than all other nations. And they are returning the trash you send them and other Asian countries. There is not a single white conservative leader on earth that isnt making climate change worse. Australia is raping their own oceans, USA and Russia are raping the world's land and oceans.

>Cripplechan going down
lol is this legit?
>Now all you retards are gonna poor into here and ruin our website even further.
Jannies and /pol/ already ruined this website

NO NO NO YOU CANNOT TAKE THAT SIDE
YOU WERE MEANT TO BE ON MY SIDE

>hasn't been a new IP in some 20+ posts

Attached: 1553936370948.png (512x384, 304K)

Are you proposing a crackdown on right wingers? Count me in.

Lol Australia maybe when they get their anti environmentalist politicians out of there. Russia? It's a lovely country. Europe? No thanks I'm good i like hate speech. Asia? Mostly high poverty. Japan? Not to sound like a weeb but if I could be like the 15 Foriegn Nationals allowed to own guns their I really would consider it. South America? Rather live in Mexico at least they have Walmarts. If I wanted a Tranny I'd just go back to Asia

>The west is responsible for environmental damage
You know I can't tell if you're really that stupid or shitposting.

Attached: 206420_20190806214812_1.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>Did no one stop to think it's politics that is causing all these shootings?
Yes, we all did retard. So did the politicians shifting blame. Look at this gay ass era, can't got 2 seconds without bringing up politics.

Nah, they just don't give a fuck lol

Attached: w8fmUKne+8YXAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (585x268, 29K)

>t.

Attached: difficulty.png (166x451, 109K)

Per capita the west is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bigger polluter than the rest of the world.

Of fucking course it's politics that is causing all these shootings. In a similiar vein it's also mental health issues that is causing these shootings. It's also SJWs, society, culture, liberalism, conservatism, the environment (like actually the heat itself), and all sorts of other shit.

That's not the point. The point is that in countries without guns, this stuff results in stabbings and iono, arson. Not shootings. Not 50+ non-Gang related shootings.

They're apparently working to get it back up and using the downtime to strengthen their infrastructure. Cloudflare dumped them for being ebul raciss nazis personally responsible for /pol/acks going on shooting sprees, and the DDoS provider they signed on for afterwards (also hosts The Daily Storm and other /pol/-pandering websites) was completely deplatformed for hosting cripplechan.

Attached: 206420_20190808224439_1.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>lol is this legit?
Yes its gone cloudflare pulled the plug after a bunch of retards on twitter called for it after the most recent mass shooting. Fuck twitter. Retards acting like shooting down that place will make it go away are the biggest paste eatters on the fucking planet. Acting like they wont just pack up and move somewhere else.

Neither do virtual guns, you neanderthal.
>The American Revolution was started because the British were disarming Americans

Attached: 1407702131494.jpg (453x576, 39K)

It's mostly just the US and the streetshitters now, china has turned their development.

Violence has settled more conflicts in human history, than dialogue or spreading your legs.

Grow a pair and be a man, for fucks sake.

Attached: 206420_20190808205915_1.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

We have anti tank rifles moron. Russia already said in the event of this they'd airdrop the right wingers weapons. You act like the only people who'd want to see the end of the MIC is fat boomers. Grow up your military is just as political as the main population (to an extent) they'd be killing each other too. You act like people who joined for free college would be willing to napalm their home town

>geographically diverse
>culturally diverse
>good universities
>skilled work and high pay
>decent working conditions
>most powerful military
>you can own guns
>high quality healthcare

the US is (objectively speaking) one of the best places to live. any other statement is cope

>cloudflare pulled the plug after a bunch of retards on twitter called for it
Can they do the same with this site, please?

But all these past shooters were motivated by fucking twitter and politicians. When are they gonna be banned and taken down?

Thank you this is why I CCW

>without guns
my country allows shotguns, bolt-action rifles for hunting, and handguns (banned extended mags)

we don't have shootings. We just aren't retarded enough to legalize semi-auto long barreled rifles with drum mags.

>culturally diverse

That'll be the day.

Attached: 1551791099812.jpg (600x330, 29K)

You shoot up the next big place and cite Yea Forums, specifically boards.4channel.org/v/ as a reason.

Yes because it has been proven by science that there's strict correlation between guns accessibility and violent crime, and there's no correlation between crime and games. Moreover violent games are actually helpful as they help individuals to deal with destructive tendencies. It's like climate stuff - american conservatives are proven to be too dumb to actually read.

t. bullying victim

I'm not sure why this place is up at all after shit like the fapping happened honestly.

if i ever shot up a place id purposefully blame weed and videogames in my manifesto, just to be a dick

>quality of life determined by whether you can own guns and how strong your military is
Burgerfat detected.

Fuck no retard, between india and china it's not even on any near measurable. To the point that Indians are literally more pollution resistant than other races and china is desperately trying to reinvest before their country is literally uninhabitable.
Of course your stupid ass probably thinks energy production and consumer use is a primary pollutant factor.

Attached: 1563375286768m.jpg (1024x539, 59K)

>Omg have you seen Hong Kong! The Chinese government is completely tyrannical
>Americans need to give up their guns!
Its hilarious how eager people are to give up their freedoms just because a tiny number of people died. Oh sorry guys 2 people misbehaved so now the liberties of 300 million people have to go away, sorry about that. You think after watching Hong Kong people would value what they have but dumbshit bleeding hearts think they're going to sing the PLA away, China doesn't give a shit. Remember when "Free Tibet" was a thing ahahahaha

>good universities
Nope
>skilled work and high pay
Nope
Nope
>high quality healthcare
Nope

Attached: 1552046185041.png (913x967, 140K)

Yeah and the same exact thing happened back in 2010 when /new/ and /r9k/ were shut down. Leading to the mess we're in, in the first place.

Okay the if you care about the environment tell your liberal Congress to pass some bills that outlaw geoengineering. Go look up North Greenland has melted because the US, Canada and Russia are using Aerosols to trap the heat in

Attached: EBirjoYUYAAugjd.jpg (1540x2048, 355K)

Attached: 206420_20190809223948_1.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>be Australian
>we had mass shooting
>ban automatic weapons
>don't have any mass shootings
Explain this Ameriturds

>I have to pay $8000 for a flu shot but at least I can go into a school and shoot up kids
American logic

Wait, /pol/ told me the left couldn't meme and that when they tried it was a full page of word-salad. What is this sorcery?

Based

Coincidence.

Fake news obviously :^)

It’s not even they hate each other so much that both sides want a quick solution of “ban [x]” because that keeps the pressure off what they love. Data shows almost everyone that caused a massive killing spree had two factors:
1. They were abused in their youth one way or another
2. A month or less before committing the act they had a major life change(loss of job, gf broke up with them, etc)
This would note the major issues that create this are things of better parenting/raising of a child and a society more framed on supporting those that need the help, but those are really fucking hard and take a lot of work so when this happens it’s always: “Media bad!” “Guns bad!” “Blame people I don’t like”

do none of them have self awareness?

>implying that wasn't made by the right

>tell your liberal Congress
>liberal congress
hahahah
The US military alone pollutes more than the vast majority of countries on earth. The modern US faggot pollutes far far far farf fararafarafarafar more than the modern asian.

>be a cuck

it is
>QoL determined by whether you can own guns
guns are fun
>anime.png
yikes

You mean that country that went up in gun violence after your buyback program went nowhere?
Very impressive honestly.

It's just a copy of that sweating guy pushing buttons. Nothing to see here.

>non-Gang
being part of the alt-right or SJW alt left is practically the same as being in a gang. Are people not noticing the clear signs of gang behavior everytime those retards get together in a group, let alone group up next to a group of another 'gang'?
Shit's even more blatant than crips vs bloods

But the sweating guy is pushing both buttons, and also it's soda.

How will you fight the emus now?

What will it take that Americans Americans stop being retarded? Do they have to dodge a mass shooting every day on their way to work?

Can we just have guns, games, anime and ban niggers instead
GRU

Attached: pT3G-nHJ.jpg (240x240, 15K)

You guys are too busy dying from 90 other things and dingos eating your babies that any gun problems you might have seem small in comparisson.

this was because the military never filed his hospital reports anywhere
everything was done on base and the background checks wouldn't have access to that

You're mistaking per capita with per square inch. Asians make up half the population

Stop being scared of gunmen pussy, they are literal incels with very little training. (All but the top teir) that kid was doing a 2nd Amendment audit and broke 0 laws. It's very important because Walmart did and will continue to violate the Constitution. How convenient that you left out the part that he was held at gunpoint by a Firefighter who was carrying. If half the population is the good guy with a gun criminals would only kill each other and cops. Literally everyone carried during the Mafia times and the Mafia was nice to civilians.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing as gun ownership has risen in the US. Stop lying. Also, go chop your dick off to help with the rape problem.

>How did the British (the most advanced military) lose to a bunch of farmers and few Frenchies
Because it was the 1700s brittain was 4000 miles away and they had sailing ships, disease and survy killed more people than any American militia man.
>How did the US lose pretty much all the Midden Eastern Wars and Vietnam?
Because the Us is a Democracy and is hampered by human rights and propping up friendly governments in those regions.
Obviously any tyrannical government oppressing the people wouldnt be constrained by the rules of war.
Also any foreign invasion would be by a totalitarian nation because democracies have never fought real wars between each other.

>good universities decent working conditions San Francisco high quality healthcare

There are no cod clones, only battle royales

I don't get why Americans complain about drug prices and medical procedures so much. I needed to do a nose surgery because one side was literally useless, all I had to do was fly to Taiwan, pay the 2k or so, and then fly back

Vacation, surgery, done. If you're smart, you don't have to pay.

its ok user. the only way i can deal with being in a vanishing majority trigger word for you im sorry is by ascribing financial incentive to the people who outnumber me too

Make a chart comparing percentage of blacks to gun deaths.

Your government literally redefined what it qualified as a "Mass Shooting" after the gun buyback failed. Not to mention violence trended upward since now there were nitwits unarmed.

Attached: 55de178edd0895ee098b4610-750-563.png (750x563, 84K)

Healthcare is fine. Literally you shouldn't take pills. In the case of education send your kids to private schools

political fanatics wouldn't pass any respectable self-awareness test

>Violent crime has been steadily decreasing as gun ownership
Violent crime has also been steadily decreasing as radical liberalism has been increasing. Coincidence?

The implication of the sweating guy is he wants to push both buttons but can't. This is literally a dumb-down version where they explain both are pressed and happening. It's just a reskin of an old meme.

>china has turned their development.
no
they are still the biggest problem

But sweating guy with buttons is by definition a reskin of an old meme.

Deaths =/= Violence.

per capita is irrelevant.
Because consumer level pollution is not a significant factor to pollution levels you fucking ideot.

cool graph user
hey did you know gun violence in the united states has been on a steady decline for almost 2 decades with without government interference?
aint that something?

>>anime.png

Attached: 9AeKMyC.jpg (600x509, 81K)

Your logic=Damage control

news.yahoo.com/heres-the-data-the-trump-administration-wouldnt-give-congress-on-white-supremacist-terrorism-235254627.html

All rightwing people need to be put down.

>car dependency
So you like living in the city and taking trains? Cars are fucking awesome. The rest of your points are true. I'd be in a motorcycle gang if I was assuie

And? All that proves is the left reskinned a meme of a reskinned meme. Point still stands this isn't new or of a good quality.

What kind of gun violence? Gang shootings aren't killing sprees.

easy to say that when you pretend the consumer goods materialized out of thin air in an environmentally friendly way. Where do you think the west gets most of their goods? it's india and china you fucking idiot

>without government interference
Stop lying, /pol/turd
Gun laws are stricter now

>yfw right wing extremists are a greater threat to the American public than islamists

>2nd Amendment audit
>wearing bullet proof vest
>after a fucking shooting
You are a retard.

This doesn't compare black population to rate of gun violence.

>Gang shootings aren't killing sprees
The feds would disagree with you.

Sorry the only smart mexicans are farmers and criminals. If they shot up a 7/11 I'm sure some MS13er would take him down

>there was another shooting
>what should we do?
>iono, how about absolutely nothing at all
>sounds good

>culturally diverse
you mean you have a lot of nogs and mexicans
worse than any other first world country
>high quality healthcare
If you can afford it, people with cancer become homeless just to stay alive.

It's all because you banned violent games obviously.

>an hour of transit each way is awesome
Nah.

This site alone uses endless reskins of Pepe that are diverted slightly enough from the original source each time most posters don't even know what Boy's Club is, I really don't care if people I don't like are reskinning memes or are unoriginal.

Go find one of the 40 threads on /pol/ with the photoshopped chart that you want.