H- here's your online service, bro

>h- here's your online service, bro

Attached: download.0.jpg (1200x800, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CZ9GSzrSITM
youtu.be/u3pQv9mmZMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks I'd rather not have online at all

fpbp

Thanks mario!

I mean, I’m enjoying my free Mario Tennis Aces

And the vouchers are pretty good unless your a britbong degenerate

>only 2 nes games again
They can't keep getting away with it

At least it's still much cheaper than the competition

Add servers you lying pricks.

It's hard to be mad what with the price and all but holy shit why is the connection so bad?

I miss the Wii Shop so bad, Eshop and Nintendo Online is dogshit

>Virtual Console died for absolutely nothing

Yea Forums thinks this is somehow defending it.

>gets temporary banned from online play for disconnection

>we fucking brought back friend codes, having usernames is way too complex for our sweatshop coders, give us your money

Attached: duherrg.png (559x448, 73K)

Remember the V.I.P gift promised for the online? Here's your free Nes game.
Remember on 3ds and wii u when we could pirate and play pirated games online?
Remember Miiverse, Weather channel, Vote channel, Private Message box?

Here's what I'll remember for the switch :
-1st Nintendo console to introduce paid online.
-Clunky controller (Joy-cons are the biggest scam with their drift).
-Portable used everywhere to cope with Switch's shameful performance.
-Best Nintendo console so far for anti-piracy (still hacked but you can't play pirated games online due to certificates checking).

Attached: 1565187333922.png (501x248, 232K)

Man the voting channel was great fun.

I at least want eShop music. To think that I feel nostalgia when Nintendo tried a more sterile and bland look back in the day
youtu.be/CZ9GSzrSITM
youtu.be/u3pQv9mmZMk

Attached: 740.jpg (780x960, 64K)

>it's so shit they had to literally give it away with Amazon Prime

>(still hacked but you can't play pirated games online due to certificates checking).
to be fair, this is completely normal and the 3DS was just a shitshow for Nintendo not doing the bare minimum.
People would lose their fucking minds if you could play pirated steam or PS3 games online.

>have friends system
>can only chat with them through the mobile app
>can't message them
>almost no reason to add somebody as a friend because you will never actually interact with them
Seriously why doesn't Nintendo want people to make friends

Rightfully so, everyone should do that. Fix yer internet before playing dipshit, nobody wants a disconnecting retard playing on mcdonalds wifi in their matches.

Nintendo is not about making fake internet friends, it's about engaging with existing ones.

this is the biggest flaw with the switch currently. glad to see someone addressing an actual problem instead of whining about not being able to buy super metroid for the fifth time

>Remember the V.I.P gift promised for the online? Here's your free Nes game.
You're wrong though, and that's what makes me furious. So far the ONLY exclusive gift for subscribers is the NES / famicom remotes exclusive for their regions for a whole 60dollars + tax / shipping. If it wasn't for sploon I wouldn't be paying for this

Attached: 1438324174295.jpg (600x450, 43K)

it's pretty ridiculous how expensive those gamepads really are.
>can't buy just one
>can't be charged alone, need to slide onto the joycon rails
>could literally just buy a reproduction bluetooth gamepad or a diy kit for cheaper

>Can add friends
>Can do absolutely nothing with them not even message them
What the fuck is the point?

Splatoon is the entire reason Switch has paid online. A lot of people buy Switch as a Splat machine first and foremost, so while they are loyal customers they don't bring much revenue, and that doesn't go well with investors. Most online games have either microtransactions or specific subscription services, but Nintendo knew that either would cause outrage so they sneakily did general paid online service on a console with one (now two) worthwhile online game.

fpbp

fuck this online "service" that makes you pay for shitty p2p and some NES roms nobody wants to play, and those who want to could have done so anytime by downloading a rom with no effort.

Maybe try adding some real value to the customer if you want me to pay for it.

>It's hard to be mad what with the price and all
why? they give you absolute shit and request money for it. I'd still be pissed off if this shit was a nickel.

Join lobbies in Splatoon, you can't join non-friends.

You can check if they are online and what are they playing, what games they have and how much have they played them.

>pay for online
>their solution to voice chat is "Use your own phone"

Attached: 1524529557529.jpg (690x408, 59K)

It did cause outrage, but the thing with gamers and outrage is that they forget about shit really quick. Worst part is you absolutely need Jewtendo's Online service to play a single player game like Mario Maker 2.

When you consider that you get absolutely nothing in return for that price, they only graciously let you use your own internet to p2p to other guys, it becomes too much.
They are not even using their own servers or shit, they literally make you pay to use your own internet. No free games or anything else, unless you want to count the ridiculous NES roms.

Not sure how Splatoon works since I don't own it, but there's no way invite friends to lobbies in Smash without having to message them.

>the thing with gamers and outrage is that they forget about shit really quick.
Not entirely true.

Attached: 1550148597528.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

If it was a Splatoon-specific subscription people would just boycott the game and probably go back to Splat1. Shitstorm about microtransactions would've been even worse. General online subscription lets the guys up top take the hit rather than Splatoon itself, and that hit is completely negated by the fact most people who don't play Splats don't care about online on Switch.

>they only graciously let you use your own internet to p2p
This is why it's too much for me.
Also "please buy an ethernet cable adapter for Smash" because your shitty wifi connection fucks the game up for everysone since it's p2p

I read somewhere that Nintendo doesn't consider to have nearly as much subscribers as they expected though.

I skipped Mario Maker 2 entirely because I'm never paying for that shitty online service.

The more you think about it, the more of a joke switch online and its service shows itself to be.

Message them elsewhere, what's the problem?

Thinking about it for two minutes was enough for me.

Attached: 1537120817781.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

Or play better games on more competent systems, what's the problem lol.

>add a random after a really fun match
>never fucking get to play with them again because there's no way for them to join me unless we miraculously get paired in quickplay again or join the same public arena
Yeah bro, what is the problem?

>add a random
Here's your problem
You shouldn't be bothering random people you never met
You don't see a pretty girl on the street, run up to her and tell her to meet you at seven, do you?

I've people add me, retard. Neck yourself.

>Interacting with randoms online
This is what lead to the death of gaming

Why would you accept friend request from a random? There's literally a "Don't become friends" button there.

>b-but not doing Nintenflix would be leaving money in the table, hire me Nintendo!

Because as long as a publisher plays hardball gamers have no choice to either accept it or miss the thing, and most of the time they go for the former, because the latter would simply be either play something else or nothing at all and in the end there's people who don't care about the reason for the outrage and so they'll be missing out.

If they gave SNES games instead of NES I'd at least defend it on that front

>Cant send salty messages to players ive lost against
Fuck your online service

Adios, your kind won't be missed.

Stfu
Waht rins u got bihtc

So you can't send naughty no-no words that Daddy Nintendo won't approve of, but snoy is le SJWs who censor everything XD

>the thing with gamers and outrage is that they forget about shit really quick
Black ops boycott.jpg