Underrail

How the FUCK do I do this?

Attached: Underrail.png (1610x932, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/471443465/#471484337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You go to the side entrance, you fucking pipeworker.

there's a side entrance?

Emp grenade, your build is probably shit

Tips for a build incorporating YELL? I've played most weapons but never bothered putting points into intimidate, YELL seems like it could be a fun time.

Yes, you can even see the door from the outside.

Huh. I thought it was only reachable from inside or something.
Just took down two more plasma cunts

Read, nigger. READ.

Attached: 1514318580928_0.jpg (960x540, 40K)

NO

Also, let the faceless read your mind. DO NOT kill him, and let him leave on his own.

I don't trust you, no thanks. If it ain't human, it ain't livin'!
Also, the fucking side entrance has burrowers. I'll take the robots.

ohhh nononoooono

Good man. Kill them all.

Fuck yeah! Humanity!

>Have to just run around this table to kite four strongmen for my expose weakness cooldown

Cool game

Attached: Run fast.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

On this episode of shitters gone wild...

>fishing
>it got away!
>it got away!
>it got away!
>it got away!
>Item Acquired: Tungsten Steel Plates

Attached: 1547290298078.png (222x293, 148K)

>fishing 10 kilos of metal
Fucking how

>10 con and wearing a 100q+ tactical vest with shield
>Carnifex wins initiative by a country mile and does 95% of my health on turn one while also obliterating my low/low shield

Christ, how did con-lets do this fight? Just savescum until you win initiative?

I fished up a suit of tungsten metal armor from the junkyard docks once

Yell lowers combat stats, dodge and evasion are based on combat stats, then add the temporal manipulation spell that increases your dodge and evasion by a flat percentage you should be unhittable with high intimidation, high temporal, and infused siphoner armor and Tabi boots, you might not even need to max evasion and dodge as well, cloaking device also buffs evasion

I mean, it's not like it wasn't effective. They can't do anything besides occasionally throw rocks. I'd rather just do that than waste the resources.

By not going through the front door you retard. Feels good to finish this quest without losing Buzzer. Coincidentally showed up after buying the jackhammer at foundry and had 60 persuasion, killed a plasma sentry with a lucky crit, and vented my way to the mindcontroller to keep goodboy points with the faceless

That 95% max hitrate occasionally fucks him over.

Somebody please PLEASE tell me the order i have to press. I will suck your e-peen please just let me get through this boring puzzle mission already.

Attached: dude puzzle.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>*100q riot vest

I was about to call you out on not having any EMP handy but that's a fair reason.

8, 1, 4, 3, 3, 6, 1, 8

Didn't even look at the picture because the answer is always more traps and molotovs.

You're melee. You have options for taking down strongmen that don't rely on expose weakness.
I've heard that electrified sledgehammers are pretty effective against robots. Maybe there is something to it?

>10
that's where you're wrong, fucko.

Attached: 5 STR at work.jpg (752x580, 273K)

You wear the blast suit or metal armor to survive the first turn

I survived with 5 con psi empathy and at level 12

or just win initiative to begin with
its not hard anymore, but boy it used to be

the really hard thing about it is you dont know what to expect; you have no hints that it's going to be some ultra dodgey/ultra tough martial artist enemy, so if you go in with heavy riot gear and an amplified x2 low shield it's kinda cheating

The chemicals are a red herring. Find three lines of code that add up to the numbers listed in the trash bin twice. On the third one, add up the numbers on the power meter. Took me 90 minutes when I had initially already figured out the puzzle, I just doubted the method.

dude for fucks sake just fight the damn mutants

Look at all those EMP grenades. They aren't just for collecting you know?

Attached: Dude's Bizarre Adventure.webm (816x508, 474K)

Yeah, it stuns the bots, but doesn't help against the slashy guys.

That isn't enough numbers

Emp flashbang first turn

based as fuck

I guess. I can't really help it that the MC is a timelord with f5 and f9 powers though.
I had to get specialized gear for the chemical pistol guy too.

You also have quick tinkering and forcefield, I mean you have the tools to keep them away from you for a good amount of time but if you can't kill them in that number of turns then you build has some problems.

Attached: AHHHH SIRS HELP ME.png (249x111, 4K)

Attached: (Record Scratch) Now you might be asking yourself, how did I get in this situation.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Attached: Mistakes were made.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

Attached: This didn't go according to my plan.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

Attached: Regreting my life choices.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

I just did it and the chemicals where not in fact a red herring. But the order you have to put the numbers in is:
trash bin paper > chemicals > meter

Attached: plesedontburst.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Attached: World's worst headache.jpg (1024x768, 325K)

all these faggot psi characters

lol, psilets

t. tincan
Get fucked, you shiny chrome-dome zoner.

>spent like an hour force refreshing Jonas's inventory for a fucking quiver.

Attached: 1441916776774.png (239x258, 2K)

Why noth being both?
A psi tin can?

Attached: 20190728190145_1.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Fuck that, overcoat or bust.

you can't be part gay

What am I supposed to do with this?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_08_00_43_846.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Drink the goddamn juice man

touch dicks with azif

Thanks.

On a positive note it turns out Blaine actually does sell the advanced catalyzing belt.

>that cave near the base camp full of spiders
Holy shit these things are annoying.

>there's no reward for killing Magnar's ghosts whatsoever

Attached: 1472165286511.jpg (264x243, 31K)

Busting some ghosts isn't a reward in itself?

What are you, a ghost hater?

You want to know the best part?
[spoilers]There ain't SHIT in there.[/spoiler]

does spear throw work if you don't have the strength to weild the spear?

Going to go through the fetid marsh to fully 100% the black sea

What am I in for?

>found a sub
>asked ferrymen to carry it to to LemCo elevator
>he said ok he'll meet me here
>sub isn't here, ferrymen isn't here
>sub disappeared from it's initial place
>ferrymen on pirate base doesn't have any dialogue about this
Where the fuck did he took it?

its there, look harder

what can i do after fixing the drill and before going to core city?

i quit last time around core city i dont remember why

Like 30 locusts per screen

Camp Hathor?

Am I looking in the right place?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_08_34_59_870.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Go a little bit north bre

Reminder that an early game dialogue check requires the doctor FEAT to pass.

Attached: 20190810223914_1.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

it should be like slightly north of that

Doctor feat is also the only way to stop Cliff from bleeding out. You don't get anything extra for that though.

You can still save his girlfriend and get the XP without him surviving.

Erm.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_08_40_45_082.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

how do i blow up these muthafuckin rocks

That was a bug from the earlier version, load to an earlier save and instead of using the nav com talk to him directly about it.

>you can use the compass to get a marker over your head
mind blown

Whoopsy looks like it got bugged so go reload a previous save

tnt from armory

I dunno what to tell you man it should literally be right there
zone in and out or come back after a little bit.
maybe the ferryman just hasn't done a full loop yet, i'm pretty sure he has to do a full loop up past savage place to actually pick up the sub and then drop it off on the way to pirates

The earlier save was like 3 days ago. Thanks Styg. Can I get a spoiler on what's inside? Because there's no way I'm going to replay all of this.

acorn, a giant obelisk that contains an entire universe and also some kind of galaxy devouring serpent, a crazy guy called todd who is a complete loser, void monsters

Just finished the last Institute quest. When I meet with the leader, is there any downside to just killing him and going down the elevator or will that break something?

These earthquakes got me nervous.

Nope. You can absolutely do that if you wish.

Pretty sure the Tchortists down below will be hostile, but aside from that no.

Warning: once you descend into Deep Caverns, you wont be able to return up until you beat the final boss

By the way this is the last version, 1.1.0.12

This is the point of no return so stock up on everything before you go

This game is fun, but the amount of "Find X location with Y information" is starting to get tedious after several hours. I guess I'm just a spoonfed babby, but it feels annoying.

>where's my quest marker mom?

Moderately. The scenery is pretty much all the same, fights are the same and I'd just rather if I was teleported between points of interest. After walking along the same looking metro tunnels for the fifth hour it feels a bit stale.

That's helpful. I'll reload my save and go pick up my 50000000 grenades and HP pots since I don't need to loot anything for money anymore.

When I really think about it, I didn't need to loot a damn thing in the Black Sea too. The ski alone combined with the money I made earlier in the game had me set for life.

Now I have 80k charons and fuckall to spend them on.

Camp Hathor, Rail Crossing, finish up quests in Junkyard, or just wander around the caves until you run into some that kills you.

Then do Dude's quest, drink the Juice and go rift hunting

That sounds more fun than "walk the rails and fight the rats then get over there to do thing".

What does Camp Hathor have that's special?

Is it better to stack two low frequency modulators or one low and one high?

>wander around the caves until you run into some that kills you.

>step one inch off the beaten path
>instantly 2 hit by Lurker Murderers out of stealth
i-it's not like wanted to explore or anything senpai.

low-low is the patrician option, only shitters say otherwise.

These fucking crabs need to have less of a terrifying spawn sound. It's so much louder than anything else in the game for how sudden it is.

I was preparing for an epic samurai showdown with this retard, but he fell in the opening attack.
What a RETARD
to be fair every time he went first he also one-hit me so y'know

Attached: de-weeb'd.png (379x181, 8K)

nothing can kill you, it's great

Attached: SHIELD.jpg (1920x1080, 778K)

Hunter based place with leather n crossbows n shit, got a few quests there with another one for the SGS engineer on the way there.

I literally muted my sound in the fetid marsh. After the first two times of nearly jumping out of my chair, I was done with that shit.

thanks

Guys, how do I beat Sans? Hes hard.

Attached: b92dc33a-8a7d-4b4c-b7ea-2c57da9fc410.png (960x960, 298K)

Could someone tell me where in the hell Utility Station 7 is in the Institute? I've been wondering around this annoying maze-like compound for 20 minutes trying to find it. Google claims it's below the refectory but that takes me to the residential quarter.

its behind the cafeteria
as in, go into the doors behind the cafe and keep going north
there should be two guards blocking the door who will let you past when you say you've got business

Go west to the library and head downstairs

Thanks Anons

If I remember correctly, it just passed the library and down the stairs.

Yeah, I found it now. That's what I get for trusting Google.

>crawler stealths while on fire
how

What changes when the expedition is all wrapped up? Does the Ferryman and Yngwar stick around?

>Plasma grenades
Jesus fuck, Electronics just gets the best everything.

o-oddities... please... just a single oddity.. I've been at level 12 for..... so so long. the hours, they've blurred together.. hour after hour; not a single oddity in sight...

Attached: 1565352760679.png (600x600, 137K)

There's a special ending slide for that

SGS or Protectorate for slamming the Scrappers?

Attached: 1565419776574.jpg (480x792, 28K)

The only downside is that stockpiling them takes forever

Protectorate for maximum Scrapper ass pounding.

SGS to help expand their influence.

It all depends if you are cuck. If the answer is yes, go with protectorate.

That was the easiest lurker mall run i've ever had, swords are based as fuck

Attached: 20190811162838_1.jpg (1600x900, 451K)

So do they or not? Do we get slides at the end of the expansion or only at the ending proper?

>found the bone crank
>Getting chased down by ghosts constantly, who I can't fight back against. There's lots of salves and potions and such lying around but they don't seem to help me see the ghosts
>Not enough time to actually fuck with the graves, no idea what I'm looking for
I got here too early, didn't I? I'm supposed to be going to the Abyssal Station but I don't want to leave these natives alive to fuck with my camp while I'm out

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

If you don't want the natives to fuck with your camp, just grab the fucking sea mines. They're in LEMCO a few screens over from that weird subsphere thing. The Ferryman can help you set them up; once they're enabled your base will no longer come under attack.

Also yes you are at the graveyard when you shouldn't be. Speak with the Ferryman about the Black Sea and you will eventually start the quest to fuck around in the graveyard, its not related to the main quest. You'll know you're on the right path in terms of starting the quest with the Ferryman when he starts talking about that time he got involved in ritual combat with a giant native.

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD

anybody else just give up trying to loot when this shit happens

Attached: file.png (497x252, 203K)

>loot everything
>drop the shit you don't need
So hard

im autistic so no. i would probably enjoy these games much more if i didnt have to loot literally everything

Do i have to move through the pirate base if i want to enter LemCo?

You can jestski past them

Find the other way you can enter.

We dorf fort now

Attached: Untitled.png (308x348, 95K)

>Having robots at all
Pay attention when people tell you things, and you would have realised that there's a way to disable them.

>classic

Attached: file.png (271x200, 4K)

>memeity

Here we go....again

Attached: 20190811002223_1.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

This is my favorite thing to do.

Attached: controlled detonation.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

So bunch of oddities is the only point of fetid marsh? I thought I can reach nexus from there, I guess I must go through other caves in the north.
At least I sneaked through the whole thing and killed only 2 strongmen in the end.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_09_57_11_987.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Look at it this way: you can make your bros at home be with your bros at the Junkyard - or you can make like Vera and suck off a whole army.

If I keep killing people in the Arena will I get sponsored somehow?

so my faceless bro told me to leave the university because they're about to destroy them
i left now what

Gotta do like 5 fights to get attention.

where do i find the lemurian spear?

Is this enough perception for an SMG build? the image didn't crop quite as well as I wanted it to, but whatever

Attached: YUH.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Go back in and talk to the leader.

What the hell...

Attached: 20190811004941_1.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

That's fine.

That's fine, but you need 7 Agility for Hit and Run, which you'll want to take asap, since you have to practically use an SMG like a melee weapon

jesus freaking christ, what the fuck were they doing in here

Attached: 20190811005323_1.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

is every build in this game just carried by throwing

I wasn't expecting to get teleported to Grey Army Base and I didn't have a crowbar on me, 0 stealth 0 lock picking 0 hacking. I managed to clear the first half, but in the second half I run out of the meds I had on me.

Any suggestions on a character to play that isn't metal armor AR?

Pure psi can get by without it, but it doesn't hurt it to grab it either. Caltrops, flashbangs, incendiaries and plasma grenades are ridiculously useful to any build

well shit, that's what this is

Attached: 20190811005727_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

no new chat options showed up

do the opposite, so 3 con stealth psi sword or something

How do i help the strongman open the gate at the health center?

put some power in his ass

When you tell Eidein about the faceless, he tells you to follow him down the elevator behind him. Then there's another elevator that takes you to the Deep Caverns. If that doesn't show up, you can shoot your way through at that point. Make a back up save.

Right click a battery and choose the left option to power objects.

is this the point of no return i've been hearing about

Yes.

How good are shotguns with crits? Best frame? Wiki doesn't say shit on them yet

crits are pretty good with crit power and fragmented chaos you can get 200% with the 6p it depends on ammo.
Vindicator is the best frame also the despot is the only that needs 6 strength of all the shotguns so all you really need is 5 strength

Attached: 1564616090784.jpg (999x138, 47K)

Vindicators for single shot, tyranny or the unique Rancor for burst fire.
Crit chance is amazing on shotguns because it allows them to bypass DT, crit damage is meh since they have naturally low crit damage boost so Critical Power is much less effective.

EMP both of them, Throw net on hammer dude, molotov the doorway to the north, if you have initiative you can get the doorway and hammerbro at the same time. Shoot down hammer, shoot down plasma sentry, get ready for plasma gun boy to come around through the gate. Pretty easy.
You should have also gotten an energy shield off of one of the dudes outside buzzer's shop, use it. You don't HAVE to go through the tunnel, but it is easier, just a few burrowers.

there i switched to the best low low i could make are you guys proud of me now

Attached: file.png (510x697, 212K)

So is low/low good for all seasons, and not just for metal armor tin cans?

where can i find psycho temporal contraction

is fragmented chaos worth picking up later on if you do go for crits? you surely want pellet mayhem right?

yes because crossbows shit down everybody's throat
and a low low will provide some good melee protection. 160 is enough for very high, that will block most rounds short of crits

>enhanced sprint makes sprint also give 10 AP
wow thats pretty damn cool, I wonder how hard it is to
>13 agility requirement
why
what build would ever take that much agility
builds even taking 10 agility are rare, 13 agility for what fucking purpose styg
NO ONES GGOING TO TAKE THAT

there's a lot of agility checks in the black sea. you can bypass a lot of combat. I think there is a 20 agility check somewhere in there actually, some guy posted a screenshot of him doing it

ah, so good to be free of errand boydom

Attached: 20190811012537_1.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

pallet mayhem is pretty bad but yeah fragmented chaos unlocks at 12 so you still are able to get 3 stat points if you want to pick it up later

>I think there is a 20 agility check somewhere in there
I sure as hell don't remember seeing anything like that in my playthrough. There were a few 10 agi checks but none THAT high.

Does light level affect melee accuracy?

Based Tier:
>Throwing/Traps
>Non-Psi Unarmed
Good tier:
>Knife
>SMG
Mid tier:
>Machete
>Spear
>AR tin can

Cheating fag tier:
>Taking Psi ever

>dreadnought in the protectorate warehouse
fuck I love DOMINATING

it might be in the fetid marsh, I didn't explore there last playthrough so I can't say I've seen it myself

>I think there is a 20 agility check somewhere in there actually

Well Blitz is decent. Only way I would take it would be a maxed Dodge/Evasion build with 11 AG and taking the +2 feat at 26. Super weird still.

Attached: 1398037486876.gif (260x146, 491K)

ah. I also chose to not explore there after seeing more fucking hives.

There's a part where you jump from several rock pillars surrounded by water. The further you have to jump, the higher the agi check.

Oh shit I never thought about crossbows, and they DO shit down my throat. Know what I got my sights on.

I'm definitely going there this time, I'm playing a gun build now so I think I can just snipe the hives from out of their range, so it won't be as much of a headache this time

Cringe

did you survive any of these?

>Lemurian Health Center

Attached: confused spurdo.png (211x246, 3K)

pls help
the only person i could think of is ezra and he doesn't have it

Rail Crossing iirc

Anyone know what needs to be done here? I've already cleaned the place out

Attached: Untitled.png (656x62, 4K)

I installed the dlc but now the game is stuck loading forever when I try and launch the game.
It was working fine the last time I played vanilla.

Go to the basement and download more coordinates.

for me it was paper>chemicals>meter

Tips for a first playthrough?

do not be afraid to reroll if you feel like you messed up
do not be afraid to use absolutely everything at your disposal to win a fight

do i have to help the tchort guys while this elevator is coming back up or can i just let them all die i don't like them anyways

Thanks bre, I don't know how, but I only imported half the things from that computer

>can i just let them all die
yeah lol
don't kill any faceless, you lose good boy points if you kill too many.
0-11 killed per point on easy
0-5 killed per point on normal
0-3 on hard
0-2 on DOMINATING
I'd recommend you just try to stun them, because it's not that hard for them to overcome the tchort guys and start attacking you

lmao i just stood behind a couch out of view and then yeeted down the elevator the moment it came up
fuck you einhein loser

Put gasoline into a bottle and throw it at people.

Why the good part of the game is hidden after so many hours?
So many hours wasted crawling through absolutely uninteresting caves and shitholes until you finally reach the good part.

Styg is an idiot. Most of the negative reviews are from the first chunk of the game, everything until you complete depot A is ugly pacing that tends to punish expolarion with basically dead ends and little to no reward.
There is basically no reason to do anything outside the first quests.

He should've at least opened up the battery station with the drone "puzzle".
ANYTHING to show the new players that the game had content beyond caves and killing dudes.

Frankly core city should also be opened earlier. It's a beautiful huge place in direct contrast with everything showed until that point. He should probably switch core city with the junkyard.

To be completely honest silent isle is the best part of the early game and that's because it really is something different.

I must say though that when you finally push through the shitty cave and the garbage dump the game really rewards you generously, in a way that makes me genuinely sad for the very positive steam review and 73% metacritic score.

Attached: 1521356419214.jpg (600x380, 53K)

Use everything you've got and don't neglect crafting for too long.

>lmao
why Yea Forums talks like a retarded children from the '00? Did pewpiedie make some new epic viral comment that made all the zoomers even more retarded?

>why Yea Forums talks like a retarded children

well at least they make it easy to ignore them

>DC
man, the respawning monsters killed all my desire to explore. I'm trying to burn through this motherfucker as fast as possible. Annoying fucking Tchort fucklings

mock me no, burgerman! Many dirts and rocks have I, you no such rocks or dirts HAHAHA

Just tell me about the Center, old man. God fucking damn it.

you can meet a crazy guy to get a perk that slows their respawn times, and they're only localized to the hollow earth facility itself, most of it is free of their influence

Iron Resolve, Mantra, Increased Will, or Advanced Psi Empathy?

Where the fuck do I find sturdy vests? Everyone either has insulated or galvanic vests

high merchantile

I have almost a 100

Two questions:

- What's the Armor Penalty on Bison Leather Armor?

- Is there any non-metal helmet worth using on a melee/throwing build? As far as I know goggle bonuses only apply to guns and crossbows, there's Kevlar Balaclava I guess but it's pretty boring.

Attached: 1564823738.png (1600x900, 1.12M)

You're not ready yet

shopkeepers start stocking them around level 10 which is gay as fuck but even then they're rare

gun stores should carry them most often, general stores after that

Is it just me or is hard ai actually worse than normal?
>throw a molly
>normal ai runs at you through fire
>hard ai stands there like a retard doing nothng for 3 turns while waiting for fire to run out.

luck or

RNG.

Dan did not tell me about kevin's shop before heading to core city
am I fucked? or can I learn about it another way?

Who pays the most for the Acorn?

is kevin's shop the one you need to assault the scrappers?
You can talk to the merchant south of the embassy in the junkyard to gain access. It will cost you 1 or 200 coins if you have no mercantile.

metal helm with shaded visor is pretty damn hard to pass up, being able to yeet a flashbang at your feet is pretty OP.

No thats blaine

>is kevin's shop the one you need to assault the scrappers?
nah. the overseer in foundry sells guns on the side, you can learn of it from Dan or so I thought, but he never told me this run.

ah fuck I missed that too.

I know, considering it though the Armor Penalty on them kinda sucks. Wondering what the Armor Penalty is on Bison Leather since I plan to wear that, if it's low enough I might use a Metal Helmet.

time to restart

22%

Hot damn, that's a lot less than I expected, I'll probably use a Metal Helmet then.

Attached: pacha.jpg (500x500, 43K)

not bad, man
is that past the threshold into what could be called medium armor? wondering if I should work nimble into my build.

Yeah, and they're supposed to be panicked too.

>try to download game steam
>2%
>10 more hours until its finish
wtf is this game so big

>had music off for nearly the whole game
what have i been missing lads

You'd probably want to use thick padding with it, then maybe Antithermic Cloth, so you're looking at 35% penalty at that point, Nimble wouldn't be a bad idea. Though if you have a good set of Tabis and aren't too bothered about Evasion/Dodge you could live with it, if you get a metal helmet though you'll be pushing at least 50% penalty which is starting to make Nimble very attractive if you value mobility.

Some good tracks

>slav download speeds

Do void creatures drop anything? I passed on a torch because it's a pain the ass so I wonder if missed anything.

Anons, what armor should I use on my psi mage? I just got my ass to junkyard and my ass is running around in some random leather found on a corpse. Im thinking its time to upgrade but I feel overwhelmed

Usually psions use a tac vest with a psi beetle shell for more psi goodness.

sturdy vest+psi beetle carapace+something+black cloth for stealth or something else for non-stealth.

>think to myself is it worth it to put all points in hacking on my level up just to open those doors for a 3 mindshrooms
>open the freezer
holy fucking shit

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Take your shitty generals to /vg/.
Underrail is hot garbage with non existant balancing and worthless stats.
>Have 9 Perception
>Have the Paranoia feat
>Wearing Motion Tracking Goggles
>Can't find stealthed units before they find me
>They always go first no matter what despite me having 2 of the 3 initiative feats, 14 dex and 10 agility.
Detection can only barely be better than what I have by a few minor extra perception points and my initiative is skyhigh yet stealth units always see me first and always get the first move.
That right there is textbook dogshit game design.

Attached: 1565373537851.jpg (500x498, 42K)

I require high quality gun frames
I got 80 mercantile
where do I score some

>you will never enjoy a Jon's Special
>you will never savor all the flavors of the Underrail perfectly blended together into a single exquisite dish

Attached: 1563928346214.jpg (900x600, 88K)

So how many containers/secrets exist in this game that aren't highlighted with tab? So far I only know of the one in the middle of Core City's merchant district, and apparently a chest in the expansion that has a ton of loot. Is there a list somewhere? Does high perception reveal these or no?

Do we know the exact differences between the normal and hard ai?

I mean technically the fact that it avoids fire is good, but the way it avoids it is retarded. It allows you to create more chokepoints since you can just molly one corridor and ai will not even attempt to go through it even if they have high fire resistance and would take 0 damage.

I'd like some more context
are you talking about crawlers? you need incredibly high detection to see them before they see you, and that is talking about if you're stealthed and have a good stealth skill

You should've been patient, edgelord Hexagonian weeaboo.

Attached: 20190811032501_1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

>>They always go first no matter what despite me having 2 of the 3 initiative feats, 14 dex and 10 agility.
yeah, attacking from stealth gives +100 to initiative

Great, now I have to go find someone else that will pay out the ass for the Acorn.

Attached: 20190811032649_1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

>NOOO PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES ON Yea Forums REEEEE
dilate

>failed to become a janny
>can only LARP as one
how mad do you get when you can't even do it for free? LOL

Attached: hit.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Crawlers primarily, it can be any stealth unit though.
>and that is talking about if you're stealthed and have a good stealth skill
I'm not stealthed. The two shouldn't be mutually exclusive. With my detection as high as it is I should be seeing things without needing to invest in stealth as well.
It's all completely pointless if the only use for detection comes from needing stealth for arbitrary reasons.
Imagine typing cringe worthy shit like this, looking at it and thinking 'yeh this sounds cool haha'.
Pure cringe tbqhwy

>get filtered by a monster that somehow everyone else gets past with 3 perception
>reee at the game "muh bad design"
I'm not even a git gud fag, but it's funny as fuck to watch gaming journo tier retards get filtered

>Detection can only barely be better than what I have by a few minor extra perception points and my initiative is skyhigh yet stealth units always see me first and always get the first move.
>That right there is textbook dogshit game design.
Imagine typing cringe worthy shit like this, looking at it and thinking 'yeh its total not me its the game haha'.
Pure cringe tbqhwy

go grab a Hot Pocket and calm down. You can apply to be a janny next round and then you can do it for free all you want.

Until then, you can suck my dick because you can do shit about this thread being here

the only use for this edgy piece of shit

Attached: 20190811033257_1.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

>Crawlers
from my experience, you need around 400 fucking detection to see crawlers fast enough to act. it's some bullshit, and I do agree to some extent. night vision goggles help exponentially with them, detection will only take you so far in the dark.

>cringe
Ah, I see. You're another 12 year old buzzword spammer.

Lurk more and fuck off, thanks.

I think the only edgelord here is you.

here you go bro *unzips*

hey retard stop trying to detect them
you're not going to be able to so use that tiny brain of yours and try to come up with a way to fight something you can't see
hint: any fucking throwable item in the game

He hasn't specified that he need a pistol frame.

goes to show someone like you shouldn't think

NONONO I should be able to see literal shadow monsters that my brain is trying to make sense of and its bullshit and I hate it fucking bad game design go to /vg/ MOODDSSSSS

You know what's really bullshit? Gate parts.

Attached: aiportraits_1563691959.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

>Parots his shitty filtered meme
>He probably plays on normal mode like an absolute shitter
>He's probably a permavirgin tranny
Fucking loling so hard t b h
>Read my greentext quote
>All makes coherent sense
>Low IQ tranny is having a meltdown because he can't make sense of it
>Parrots back what I've just said to him because I struck a nerve
You literally can't make this shit up lmao
The Motion Tracking Goggles I have already have the night vision mod.
Dilate tranny.
Hey retard, if the game puts in a stat for the sole purpose of detecting invisible enemies, then fails to successfully allow you to detect said enemies then that's dogshit design. Plain and simple. No amount of damage control or dev cock sucking will save you from this.
Also what the fuck are you talking about with that braindead throwing remark? I have throwing, you don't throw shit at fresh air you stupid fucking cunt. You have to actually know something is there before you can do that and if the game revolves around trial and error shit like that then it's once again fundementally flawed.

Attached: 1560977124770.png (628x636, 248K)

>try to come up with a way to fight something you can't see
I really like this gimmick desu. They're a pain in the ass to deal with, but they do change up the combat compared to everything else.

Holy BASED
Un*err*il cucks blown the fuck out of existence!

Attached: frog.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>game revolves around trial and error shit like that then it's once again fundementally flawed.
have you ever played a crpg in your entire life
just stop playing this isn't for you

You're not helping your case.

oh it's the tranny poster again that claims to be on hard but then couldn't beat Depot A and raged about it for 4 hours with a folder of tranny pictures saved on his computer.

LOL what a fucking turbo loser. You're not even an autist because they don't suck dick at games so badly.

>imagine crying about "muh trannies" but having all of these images saved
DEEP IN THE CLOSET

Does this thing have any use? Also does the spike from monolith at the entrance to black sea have any use aside from fluff when you give it to biology guy in SGS?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_13_44_26_111.jpg (314x331, 46K)

Attached: dilate.png (446x130, 5K)

>Played IWD, IWD2, FO1&2, PoE, BG, Eschalon book 1, 2 and 3 and a few other obscure CRPG's
>Durrr durr have you ever played any
All of those games have stats that actually serve their purpose and most of them are over 10 years old. How this faggot Styg managed to fuck up something as simple as detection is beyond me.
I've beat the game twice on dominating. Get good shitter before I slap Styg's dick out of your mouth. There's no excuse for the plethora of dogshit broken things in this game
>NOOO THEY'RE A SMALL TEAM YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM
Cringe and yes I can blame them.
>Tranny absolutely seething at seeing the sight of him and his kind.
Pottery.

Attached: (You).jpg (600x599, 59K)

I wish people would stop replying to retards and learn to use wordfilters.

no you didn't, you lying faggot. I remember your autistic post style where you're so assblasted you have to quote every single person who laughed at you and your folder of trannies that you beat off to 5 times a day
>lying on the internet
fucking pathetic tbhbbq senpai

>Does this thing have any use
talking to todd. it's part of the way to get him to open the gate by solving his schizo problems rather than by force

>tfw you level up and realized you put points above bio's soft limit
oh goddammit, this was supposed to be my super autisticly optimized build

ah fuck it

too bad, it's not Reddit so you can't downvote what you don't like. Fucker isn't trolling and is legitimately furious, so it's funnier to laugh. Sorry.

>this was supposed to be my super autisticly optimized build
no such thing exists in underrail
everyone manages to fuck one thing or another up in their build, every run

Oh, I didn't even realize it was it.

>when this faggot dies of high blood pressure his family is going to find a huge stash of tranny pics

Attached: 1558672636018.jpg (255x352, 16K)

>finally become a gladiator on DOMINATING
>name is firestarter because I used molotovs on the creature rounds
cmon styg

Oh I am laffin', imagine coming to the realization that you're a blindly loyal shitter who is objectively worse than the person you're trying to defend the game to like the rabbid tranny fanboy you are.
Have you even cleared hard mode lmao
>When this tranny dies of aids his family is going to find his rainbow colored knee socks and glass dilator under his bed
OH NO NO NO LMAO

Attached: 12523534458696797.gif (250x250, 141K)

imagine being this mad about being bad at a video game and then lying about beating it
what reason do you even have for being mad if you already beat it

Better than fucking dakka dakka

he didn't. The last time it was screaming about Depot A

Only see pissed replies toward to him, but you can justify it however you want, since there's no way you would admit it anyway, even to yourself.

>knows exactly what a tranny's accessories consist of
not a surprise. Did it hurt when they chopped off your micropenis?

I feel like psi crabs piss me off more than they should

Could be worse, honestly. Could be Super Bomberman.

I've beat it 6 times. 4 times on hard and twice on dominating, which is why I always blow you pathetic trannies the fuck out when you pull out the most hilariously cringe worthy excuses to defend blatantly and objectively flawed things in the game.
Also imagine seething so hard that you samefag in such a blatant way kek.
Have sex.
Imagine trying this hard to pretend you don't know the shit trannies use despite it being plastered all over the board constantly.
You're not fooling anybody tranny boy

Co'd ya please r'peet whacha just said sir?

Attached: H0akq5k.jpg (634x581, 79K)

is it worth levelling crafting skills once i'm in deep caverns?
from what I've heard I can't go back anyways and I have pretty good gear already
pic is my stats

Attached: file.png (434x191, 18K)

>couldn't beat Depot A
>b...but I beat...t....this game I...h.hate 6...t...times
LMAO
M
A
O

I don't get it, everywhere I go it's a dead end, or a billion locusts pelting me from 100 miles away. Losing my patience, I just want inside the nexus

Attached: nexusofshit.png (573x328, 116K)

If you're that far, then no.

you'll never be a woman. Sorry. NEVER EVER.

caves to the east
you can bypass the spider portion if you got 10 agility

>I've beat it 6 times. 4 times on hard and twice on dominating
okay why are you so mad then
are you mad that people like things that you don't?
let's say that everybody here is wrong about the flawed parts of the game I don't understand why that would make you this mad

You have to disembark and go through the caves to the east

It's a massive pain in the ass, I'm doing it literally right now

Im an idiot. Where is that Obelisk Yngwar went to?

Anyone have a full black sea map? I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Attached: 1565521643184.png (573x328, 140K)

ok thanks, I went there but it didn't seem to steer sout towards the nexus. Fucking spooky crabs makes me jump everytime

>Where is that Obelisk Yngwar went to?
it's the jaws, man
at the entrance to the sea
if you want to go there yourself, you have to go past the pirates
>Fucking spooky crabs makes me jump everytime
I feel you there, man. look closely at the sand, you can see their carapaces if you look hard enough

>spooky crabs makes me jump everytime
Same. Shit's so loud.

>You will never get blown the fuck out so hard that you make some random shit up in order to save face
Literally loling @ your life tbqhwy LMAO
This shitter can't even clear hard mode yet he's having a meltdown at me, the objectively better player. You can't make this shit up.
Dilate tranny.
>okay why are you so mad then
If you weren't an illiterate fuck, you'd know why. Near flawless detection yet it does nothing against the very things it's supposed to do something against.
>let's say that everybody here is wrong about the flawed parts of the game
Which is completely true. Not a single person has been able to refute what I've said, the only thing that's happened is aids ridden trannies have had a literal meltdown because styg got called out.
>I don't understand why that would make you this mad
You don't understand why shit game design is irritating? Then I don't know what to tell you t b h

Attached: 15253445846858.png (217x225, 22K)

>You don't understand why shit game design is irritating? Then I don't know what to tell you t b h
No. I don't
If I think a game is shit I stop playing it
why would i go around ranting about how bad it is

He's lying, his debut screeds were complaining about how he can't get through Depot A. He's either a shitter obsessed with this game, or just trolling these threads as a cingey summer poster. Either option is objectively laughable though.

do the spoopy crabs that jump out from the ground respawn? pls tell me they don't, in case i need to come back later

ambush kicks too much ass bros
it's a good time to be a sniper, yup

I feel like the game is teasing me. There are way too many agility 9 checks around here, but I only have 8 agility.

This may come as a bit of a surprise so brace yourself.
Certain elements of the game are shit, the rest is good.
>Shit that didn't happen - the post
Imagine being tranny. Imagine being so assruined that your clear superior is better at a video game you so vehemently defend. Imagine needing to save face that you lie this hard lmao
Looks like it's time for you to go digging through the archives to find my posts where I 'couldn't get through depot A'
Don't worry, I'll wait. Now get to work faggot.

Attached: 153534645865967976.jpg (981x1059, 252K)

I've seen people talking about room with 4 naga statues but I never found it myself despite already getting acorn. Can some point where is it?

eat a cave hopper steak, jack
or wear hopper armor

post saves :)

under port crag, go down beneath the lighthouse
it's an additional naga per difficulty, you only fight all 4 on DOMINATING

>This may come as a bit of a surprise so brace yourself.
>Certain elements of the game are shit, the rest is good.
great so why are you mad about this
are you hoping that the creators read this thread and take your ranting as advice to change the game for the better
because this clearly is not the place to do it, the official forums would be a better place to voice your concerns
what the rest of us here think has no effect on what will happen to the game, so why does it matter if we're wrong

that was pretty easy, actually
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/471443465/#471484337
couldn't beat depot A, check
crying about muh trannies, check
autisiticaly linking EVERY post that made you made, check
retard typing style, check

THINK WE FOUND HIM BOYS

Can you show it on the map please? I can't get there right now to check.

Attached: ibeatthegame6times.jpg (1618x400, 118K)

Jesus christ some of the people on this board are just beyond words.

Attached: 1564132761715.jpg (448x398, 136K)

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x450, 40K)

underneath the lemurian lighthouse on this tile

Attached: 20190811043227_1.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

Thank you very much, I wish I met you before finishing black sea though.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_14_30_47_620.jpg (1920x1080, 677K)

Holy shit, how many fucking spiders and crabs do I have to chew through before I get to the Nexus, don't @me people with 10+ agility

Attached: 1411798792120.png (211x246, 27K)

I would trade my DC experience right now for three of that run again desu

Wait a minute. Is that the one that requires agility or some other check?

You can learn this feat by talking to Ladelman like 10 seconds after meeting him dude

20ish plus probably.

Too fucking many
t. 3 agilet

A lot of strength to bust down the door or go through the roof.

>Crawlers and death stalkers are unfair! This game is shit!
>I beat this game on dominating twice btw

Attached: cluwne.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I will actually. Post where I said I can't get through depot A first. I will ruin you twice in a single post then, one for being a lying tranny, the other for being a shitter who can't beat the game on dominating.
Show me that non existent post bro.
>great so why are you mad about this
Because it's shit game design.
>are you hoping that the creators read this thread and take your ranting as advice to change the game for the better
Nope, the dev is a faggot.
>that was pretty easy, actually
>Links some completely random post which isn't me
Holy shit trannies are losing their minds LMAO

Attached: 125236347456586.jpg (412x387, 40K)

I don't think so, It's been a while since I checked it out and that was an old save, but I think you can head through the pirate base upstairs and cross a bridge to access the lighthouse from the top. there's some beams blocking the main entrance to the light house that I think require a strength check though. there's an agility check on the bridge to climb down off the bridge, or to jump down, but that's not necessary to get inside

AHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S YOU

Attached: SIXTIMES.jpg (1295x582, 156K)

based retard

Attached: 1549438043258.gif (800x450, 342K)

Okay it was funny but now it's just sad.
Get that ass banned.

magnesium grenades did more for my character in battles than all the fancy gear I crafted

ahahahahha damage control

Attached: SEEXTIMES.jpg (1052x260, 74K)

Wait till you get napalm

>Dude what if I just linked some random poster and kept saying it's you
>Dude please believe me this is you
You literally cannot be more cringe if you tried.

Oh I remember this, yeah I didn't had enough strength and just passed by. Guess I'm out of luck. Is there anything good inside?

>Nope, the dev is a faggot.
okay so we have established here that you think parts of the game are bad and could be better
and also that you think the dev will not change anything with your advice
why are you ranting here
i'm not gonna change the game for you
nobody here is gonna change the game for you
really at this point it sounds like you should just make your own game
go channel this energy into making something truly amazing

>Free Drones are literally fuck da police, laws, borders and shit lmao

Attached: 1379501903597.jpg (240x240, 45K)

fucking shit lads exploring and fightning on the jet ski is kind of fucking shit and makes me not want to play the expansion tbqhwyf

Post Feet

Attached: 1498415844624.jpg (321x322, 17K)

>why are you ranting here
because you retards keep responding. Just ignore him and he will go away after a few threads. That's Yea Forums 101

Napalm is unobtanium.

>Guess I'm out of luck.
you're not out of luck at all, man. just go through the roof, you just have to go inside the pirate building and head upstairs to cross the bridge
Is there anything good inside?
can't say. I haven't cleared it myself, the save I went there I was a crossbow build and I couldn't go fuck all about the naga statues. I think you get the lemurian spear from there though, and possibly more shit if you can head in further.

Not sure what you mean?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

the most fighting I've really done on them is exploiting bad AI that doesn't know how to get to you.

Attached: 20190802100135_1.jpg (2560x1440, 737K)

>fucking shit lads exploring and fightning on the jet ski is kind of fucking shit
get naval combat from ladelman, or the improved version from the pirates. you can also get some marine armor that further increases the stability, and jet ski shocks that make it even better. avoid fights if you're stuck on the junk jet for now.

Exactly what I said. Nice 1 (one) grenade you have, better save it for special occasion.

Imagine being BTFO but continuing to post random excerpts from some literal who.
Trannies, not even once.
>why are you ranting here
Why are you so asshurt that this place isn't a safespace? Are you under the impression that I can only come here if I say nice things lmao

Attached: 15223534745856976.png (875x807, 599K)

Gonna have to agree with the other guy that replied to you. Don't treat lunatics with respect, it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever past the point where we laugh at them.

you can 100% avoid fights after the first pirate lieutenant fight anyways. even that is purely optional. the things have so much movement you can just bomb it for the map edge

>web-locked by 3 Weavers

Attached: image.png (176x191, 6K)

Alright I'll check it later.

How can I make this lad talk about the Center? Haven't handed in the Acorn yet.

Attached: ferryman center.png (485x199, 100K)

just wear your ring of freedom of movement or bring a cleric that knows the spell

>Why are you so asshurt that this place isn't a safespace? Are you under the impression that I can only come here if I say nice things lmao
no i'm under the impression that you're just mad and accomplishing nothing by posting here where instead you could actually be doing something that benefits you

Exploring on the jet ski is fun, but fuck naval combat man

Didn't know you could ask those two for help. Always done it alone by peppering the place with caltrops and gas nades.

>and accomplishing nothing by posting here where instead you could actually be doing something that benefits you
The same can be said for you though.
I'm here to kill time.

Attached: 1252363456856976.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

>have fuckton of gasoline, magnesium whatever
>no dirty rags
ah yes, the illustrious rare dirty rag

Attached: 1494427150303.jpg (589x545, 55K)

you can buy them from either gort or colton in junkyard
or you can recycle clothing items into dirty rags
>kill rathound
>make leather armor
>turn into rags

Junkyard sellers.

Kill rathounds, get hides, make leather armors, recycle leather armors for rags.

>The same can be said for you though.
sure i'm not denying that
I actually enjoy discussing this game with people though
your posts didn't give the impression that you enjoyed it, maybe i just interpreted them wrong
it seemed to me like you had a lot of passion that could've been used to make the next big game that all of us would enjoy

You realize you can recycle literally any non clothes into rags?

>if you see a schizo irl you move away as quickly as possible
>if you see one online you engage in a 10 hour diatribe with him
Alrighty then. That is how schizos reproduce by the way.

Attached: 1558607629087.jpg (720x405, 34K)

i'm training persuasion noob

No you're just childish unable to control yourself.

God I love spears.

Attached: 20190811050828_1.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

all this heavy ass key item shit i keep finding in the deep caverns
do i actually need all of it

Would be nice to see that ship in action.

elaborate
what key items

Yes and no. Head for the basement next to the massive door covered in goop and dump all your shit there.

Those energy edge emitters super rare or something? I've only seen one on low level and I'm like 25 now

Spears, Sledges, Knives, gloves, or Machetes?

I know bare hands is the best answer but I want to know what the runner-up is.

Fuck you Styg and fuck you ninja spiders that keep ducking under my pyro streams

Attached: 20190811131437_1.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

There's two high quality ones in the Lemco warehouse, where I am in the shot. All the dropped ones from handmaidens are fucking awful. You can get some high quality ones through mercantile too, but I didn't have any on my char.

You need:
Hydro-Pneumatic Accumulator
HS-89 Hydraulic Pump Drive Shaft
Hydraulic Control Valve
3x Hydraulic Fluid Canister

>Thermodynamicity
oh god why?

How fun is replaying the game with imported high level characters?

>giant creeper
Awww man

Nice, I know where I'm going next then (after I kill all these one billion spiders).

Attached: 1558280065715.gif (231x300, 344K)

based

>oh god why?
Because I usually run out of AP before I run out of psi points

Where can I buy that thing needed to steal boats? I threw it away thinking I'll never need it but I actually need right fucking now.

try blaine

SILAS STOP DYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dunno who is that but I finally found it in junkyard.

>dirty tom sells bullet casings
I've made it bros

Reload and go with the Black Eels to protect the retard, your SGS BOIZ are more than tough enough to take out the Scrappers and muties themselves, and even if the named SGS guy dies it doesn't even matter

Ah, that was way easier than I thought it'd be. Only real good way to treat feral dogs.

Attached: 20190811052541_1.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

>all these good materials and equipment in the deep caverns
god damn why did i bother even bringing anything down with me

You can always go back, man.

>normal

Attached: 12f18cdf005e105a3e5429ccfb0a67d17143a0cb.jpg (600x300, 31K)

I wish there was a way to change difficulty without just restarting

Hard makes the AI retardedly meta in the way it deals with shit like enraged allies and molotovs. The health gimp is also a huge bitch to psi. Wouldn't mind a sort of medium hard difficulty where there are more tougher enemies without the gimps.

>and muties themselves
Wait, what? I didn't see any muties when I did that quest. Silas mentioned they might come, but I thought that was just flavour text.

Guys. I have a VERY important question. When or if you sell acorn to professor does he gives them to you directly or you have to ask the usual merchant guy for a payment? Because I just noticed that I have too little money in my pockets and expedition already fucked off.

so what exactly makes the faceless call me a spy
is it because i talked with the tchort at all in the DC because I had every intention of working with the faceless

Hello jacks, I'm getting awfully anxious that my pure throwing/melee build is starting to struggle and I was wondering if you dudes knew of any litmus tests for bad builds, I've just done the beast arena fights with not too much difficulty but I heard that spear throw was nerfed and that's kinda my entire thing. Gonna post my stats and skills and I've taken all the knife-throwing feats, quick-tinkering, sprint, recklessness and spear throw. Any advice would be much appreciated as I don't want to get to the DLC only to find I can't deal with the enemies.

Attached: 20190811132903_1.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

Wow, people seriously have troubles with hard? Let me join to that guy for a laugh.

There should be custom difficulty where you select which parts you want. Like Pathfinder.

It seems kind of random, one time I did it a couple muties came from behind, another none appeared.

Nah, I just prefer normal.

Here's muh skills, playing on Hard by the way and it's my first playthrough where I've actually got to Core City, thanks for any advice you can give. Cheers!

Attached: 20190811132915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>Hard makes the AI retardedly meta in the way it deals with shit like enraged allies
How so? I'm playing on hard and enrage makes all enemies retarded, not just the target.

A lot of rpg games do that.

On hard, allies don't attack their enraged allies as if they know they didn't suddenly turn traitor and will calm down in a few turns. Also, flaming panicking enemies just fucking stand in molotov fields of fire. You get none of that on normal.

Please respond. I'm begging you.

Attached: 1371285441596.jpg (501x480, 47K)

Pretty sure he gives it to you.

Literally none of this is happening in my playthrough. Are you sure this isn't dominating stuff?

You pick up the money from Marcus, 2k.

Got three different saves on normal. How often do you use molotovs?

Ai on hard is easy as fuck to abuse. Literally dumber than on normal since its extremely predictable.

That's really weird. I found a screenshot I took right before going to abyssal station and had 13.4k and now I have 15.9k and I remember bargaining him into giving me 4k
FFFFFFFUUUUU

Attached: 5bd144feca75.jpg (174x200, 11K)

After Depot A, I don't even leave home without them. Enemies that didn't get caught in it sometimes stand right next to the fire, waiting for it to go out, but that's about it.

>Also, flaming panicking enemies just fucking stand in molotov fields of fire
I can think of several things that cause this but it has nothing to do with difficulty settings. So you're just a pussy that afraid of friendly fire.

I just want some examples of different behaviour, user.

Can I get through to the end of this game relying almost entirely on throwing knives, grenades and spear throw? High trap skill too.

How do I get there?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_15_52_24_269.jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

Are there any money sinks besides your house, super steel, and maybe a jetski? If not, I think I'm just going to stop looting everything I see. It's really time consuming selling shit all the time, especially if I don't really need the money anymore.

Unless you were on Dominating, then no. All the good materials are cheap to purchase.

how the do i repair and recharge the jet ski?

>Mfw fully decked out in metal armour by depot A
>Mfw dipshit muties doing 0 damage every turn

Attached: 1561410118871.png (247x248, 67K)

Use a vehicle repair kit to repair your vehicle. Open your jet ski by right clicking and selecting left. Take out the battery from jet ski and recharge it with an energy battery by right clicking the battery and choosing the right option and then clicking the jet ski battery.

>Remember that guy who worked with us during the Black Sea Expedition?
>user?
>Yeah, he never picked up the money from our Acorn deal
>Excellent, let's hit the bar with his money

plz respond

Never could figure that one out myself. I'm wagering it's a pirate-only thing.

Probably not on dominating, hard will be hard but normal is probably going to be fun.

Is that the one under Port Crag? Its the tunnel that goes to the Keep, you can go through before the kidnapping but it's closed at the other side

I'm on hard and I'm struggling a wee bit, at least if anyone ever drops below 25% a single throwing knife will kill them. Though the nerf to spear throw is making it hard to drop people that low consistently.

Already posted some before
>ai on normal runs through flames which might be retarded but allows them to use different paths to get to you
>ai on hard will avoid flames even if theyre immune to damage making so you can easily manipulate their movement.

>The health gimp is also a huge bitch to psi.

Attached: 1466771815468.png (234x171, 22K)

why cant i have my fucking 1.7k shield on when im on the jet ski reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh.

Razor disappeared after I did the ship raid mission, should I be worried?

he probably ded

Yep. Poor gimped psiboy.

I think it's supposed to be a balance thing. due to the jet ski already acting as a second health pool, albeit an inconsistent one. I think certain jetskis will get damaged more than you in some cases. also an energy shield being on while on a jet would look goofy as fuck

i just wanna be invincible

Here's one of the examples how ai would act and how I managed to kill like 10 lurkers while extremely underleveled. You're the X you kill one guys maybe stun other if you can you throw the molotov to one of the red zones and rest of enemies will waste 5 turns running around. Then you can throw the molotov on the other side and ai will again waste 5 turns running around. On normal ai would just run through fire and flames right at you and in that situation I were in you have 10 guys running at you and you're fucked. Also this fucks a lot with melee enemies since now they just stand there in front of fire and you can just shoot at them.

Attached: file.png (803x596, 8K)

So we came to the conclusion that Hard is just poorly designed and enemy AI changes just make it far easier to abuse?
I honestly wish Styg gave us advanced difficulty settings Kingmaker-style so we could customize the difficulty as we see fit instead of following the arbitrary bullshit like "emp drains every item in your inventory" which is straight annoying.

Attached: 1556130718425.gif (350x250, 32K)

>tfw your psi cost reduction is so low your regen ensures you'll have a full psi bar every turn
feels good man

Who the FUCK designed this map where you drop down into a cavern where a million spiders begin buttraping you with web attacks and poison, and there ain't shit you can do about it

I'm gonna wear out my F9 key at this rate

>emp drains every item in your inventory
this is also why i prefer normal

fucking instant kill emps and psionic spiders

>emp drains every item in your inventory
that makes sense though
and it applies to enemies too, I cheesed the zap fight in the arena on DOMINATING.
2 EMPs and he is out of batteries to reload his laser pistol, so he just tries to punch you to death.

Crawlers are easy as shit though, I used a 5mm SMG for that just because I didn't want to waste good ammo

Indeed but big dick aoe crits with psychosis is also nice.

Is there nothing under Port Crag besides blueprints and the unique energy spear?
Feels somewhat underwhelming and that I must be missing something.

Thank you. Yeah, I've been noticing enemies adamantly refusing to cross the flames at times, but didn't think the AI is that rigid about it.
Ideally, both behaviours should be used for different enemies and /or depending on their condition, but apparently AI is hard.

On the other hand:
>Exothermic Fire / Molotov/Gas your feet
>Turn on Tesla Armor
>Cast Stasis or forcewall yourself.

Even the Beast will die just standing there trying to stab you.

lol, what psi build do you think i'm rocking?

fuck tranquility

On psychosis you have to worry about retarded AP costs on everything and being an overkill machine.
Can't even use the Increment with no AP costs

You don't regen a full bar.

normalshitters out

Crawlers are fine, but at least they don't glue you to the spot with webs. I'm just a frail psi shitter though, I can't deal with encounters where I don't get the first move

The increment doesn't cost ap, what the hell are you talking about?

Nice mental gymnastic.

It costs AP, you jost don't notice it on Tranquility since it cuts them off fully.

Attached: 1537106080116.png (358x145, 6K)

Yeah, as long as you have full health. I thought you meant contraction at first.

You always have full HP on tranquility unless you're a moron. It's one of the easiest playstyles in the game, even more so with lower HP pools on Hard and Last Stand being an emergency button.

>You always have full HP on tranquility
>crippling strikes you in the ass
pshh nothing personnel zoner

lol, you're always going to take some damage in a fight, bre

>sold aconr to Aran for 20k
>pickpocketed it back hoping he would come so I can get his weeb gear
>4 hours in he didn't show up
Is this a bug or a huge fucking oversight? I was really hoping to get both ends of the deal.

inb4 pickpocketing lmao

Even with a crippling strike you have at least 2 turns of tranquility, more if you have regen consumables. That's like 90AP to burn through with ridiculously low costs. No excuse.
Say this to my 1800 shield, 10 mirror images and ice shield, user.

can i just not do anything at the arke power station without lockpicking or hacking
I can kill the robots no problem but i can't figure out what to do

>Say this to my 1800 shield, 10 mirror images and ice shield, user.
emps, molotovs, and burst fucking shred through defenses like that

Find the keycards.

>tfw wasted 55 points into dodge and evasion as a psi user
>tfw no respec
What I wouldn't give to just move those points over into mechanics and electronics

First two are situational as fuck and you can block fire damage completely on a psi build.
The last is fucking laughable against a good shield.

Is it possible to get there?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_11_16_41_14_291.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

>without lockpicking or hacking
Just cheat engine them to 100 I do that every run. Haters gonna hate.

Use cheat engine.

ayo where dem bootsprings at

lol, no

Why did you even bother to reply if you can't even say anything substantial?

Attached: 1548619029847.png (250x250, 51K)

get a stronger jet ski

Should I be struggling against Death Stalkers at level 11? Dude has taken me somewhere in the upper underrail and I'm not good enough to get through the weird military base so I'm wandering the caves looking for a way back but there's so many of these stalkers man. My spear ain't doing shit.

why do you when everything you say is bullshit?

How strong? They're expensive as hell so I'd rather get the one that is just enough. Unless you're pulling my let.

>spear
bear trap them and poke those niggas while laughing because they cant reach you.

>selling Acorn

Attached: 0.jpg (700x699, 74K)

Unlike you i'm actually playing the game. Burst is shit against a 130+ electronics shield and even if you get an unlucky crit there's multiple ways to return your health back to full. Cope, dilate, etc.

lol, burst will always fucking destroy shields

This. You should spend all your metal sheets on bear traps and all your money on throwing nets if you're using a spear.

should have went north rather than south or west. that's stalker territory, going north is the fastest way out of the caves.

There's at least three of them in the cavern I'm stuck in, spears do fuck all damage even with 8 strength. Considering making a new character because anything other than rathounds is a total ballache.

>is it because i talked with the tchort at all in the DC
You accepted a quest to spy on the Faceless camp.

Are you the "psi god" faggot?
You certainly sound like him.

Y'know I've never even used throwing nets but I'm maxing throwing so I don't see why I'm not, thanks for the tip. Cheers!

Ah, you're one of those autists who REEEEEEs whenever he posts the build. That explains everything.

>he
Adorable

>spears do fuck all damage
wtf you can crit for up to 400 damage with a spear at your level. Did you forget to put points in melee?

aww, nothing's as adorable as you, my little autist

let me get you some puzzle pieces

What's the maximum base amount of psi points you can have? 135?

So who exactly are faceless?

170 on Tranquility with full spec into more psi points.

>tfw man enough to just tank death stalker poison and attacks now
i have never felt more chad in my life

>he

Attached: 1535456252140.jpg (577x459, 110K)

I got to a point in Expedition where I'm forced to pick between Aegis Sec and pirates. I don't like pirates, but I also don't want to indirectly help Protectorate. Will there be an option to fuck over Aegis Sec in the end if I side with them? Like stealing the shit they were looking for?

Doesn't tranquility just reduce psi point cost, not give you more points?

ancient race of half men, half gods, and half rocks
didn't you ask dude?

I crit for about 200 I think, I'm maxing my melee but strength is at 7(8) with high dex for those mad spear throws. It's fun but I'm struggling a lot more than my stealth sniper.

Just stumbled into a death stalker that is owning the fuck out of rathound pack.

Yes

i mean
if you successfully pickpocket something, the person doesn't knkow who stole it

Pickpocketing the Acorn or picking it from a corpse, say, Eidein's, never counts. You make the deal and it's over.

Meditation is a whopping 25 more psi and it's Tranquility exclusive.

if I have thick skull and locus of control active, can I get dazed if I get hit by a stun.

>spears do fuck all damage even with 8 strength
Hahahahaha!

Attached: 20190805210907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Huh weird, can't find that Aran bloke now that I've said no to him. Is he scripted to be encountered in a random encounter?

Yeah even if it's the philosopher's stone and the most important thing in that dude's life. I get the argument, but I just feel like it would make much more sense for him to check the stuff at least a bunch of times before departing back to Hexagon

That's a bummer. Huge oversight, I didn't expect that. Well I guess Im re-exploring all of the caves again, but with a katana instead of coins. Dominating hardcore

Maybe your spear is just trash have you crafted one recently or the one you get from camp hathor is half decent if you for some reason cant craft one.

You left him hanging too long. Now he's going to try and "Nothin' personal, kid." you.

Ok, thanks.

Attached: who.png (1366x768, 1.55M)

I got a tungsten spear from camp hathor recently. Don't get me wrong a max range throw still wrecks shit but I only get two melee attacks so half the time I'm dropping a bear trap and running.
Have I fucked up not taking electronics with spears? I see everyone using shock spears and it doesn't look like you can do anything other than shock spears.

why do you have a haxxor mark one next to the huxkey on your bar

>it doesn't look like you can do anything other than shock spears
pffft

It costs less energy to use.

>superslam crits in the arena
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT

Obviously it's to jew maximum energy efficiency

shock spears are good for that sweep ability, but try to find an energy edge emitter and put it on a tichrome spear, then wear tabi boots

if you're going to cheese the fight I've got another tip for you: use metal boots and toss caltrops everywhere: you can get burrower poison ones at every merchant

Yeah, the Acorn should have got some impossible difficulty pickpocket tag or something. Though even then looting is a problem.

Does coal actually have a use in this game?

I've come across fireplaces and I've tried to use coal on it, but it doesn't work

New thread please I can't make one cause banned from posting pictures.

Yeah that's what I'm asking, will I be severely gimped by not having electronics? Willing to CE my persuasion back to 0 and swap it for electronics.

Gonna pick up this game later but I wanted to ask some questions first.
How fast can you get to max level? I'm doing normal classic to get used to the game first. Any places to farm some Exp?

you need a lighter

we dont know what fires are for yet

you either want electronics or you need to be happy using found/bought spears

on classic you can get there pretty fast, at least lvl 25 which is the old max; I dont know about the veteran levels yet

but on oddity, its possible to get to lvl 25 before heading down to the final area, and almost lvl 30 if you do the expansion first

QUICK
which level is needed for expedition

Don't quick me.

>I'm doing normal classic to get used to the game first
EXP system won't make a difference if your stat allocation is garbage. Only way to get used to the game is to read what everything does and plan ahead a little bit. There's nothing to get used to really and you're better off starting on oddity whether you aim to complete the playthrough or not. Farming rathounds will only waste your time.

You load the fireplace with coal and ignite it some way. With a lighter, an incendiary pistol, pyrokinesis, or some other way. But no one knows what it's for.

HELP

It's for the comfy you pipeworker. Pull out a 6-string and go dominating

>get to nexus
>turn power on
>bunch of handmaidens come to life
>can't fight them in such tight spaces since i'm a squishy psi character
>try to climb into vents next to the power station
>can't reach the vents even though they're literally right there
STYG

>running out of acid vials in the deep caverns
uhhhhh

just farm the worms, what the problem

Sorry zoner, I'm a Junkyard scrap metal guy.

acid pistols were made for DC