Damn that's woke!

damn that's woke!

Attached: 213.jpg (1097x686, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-trap_diplomacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me on the right

Imagine the smell

Hey OP since you're in April let me say this. Bet a bunch of money on the St. Louis Blues

it isnt, its like a german making germany won WWII.
normies are fuckheads who doesnt understand the concept of social nationalism AKA as nazism(being proud of your race and culture)

Remember when we used to talk about MK games on Yea Forums instead of using it as an excuse to talk about the gaming industry turning more pro-diversity?
Good times
Also they need to nerf sub zero

Jax's Mortal Kombat 4 ending was better

BASED

based. slowpoke faggots who try to dredge up shit to repost that are months old and completely played out are the worst

yo whitey, im gonna need these AAAAAAAAND this and this. hope you don't mind

If Jacqui saving Jax from Ermac distorted the timeline and erased her, wouldn't Jax have just killed hundreds of millions of people by erasing something that caused millions of people to move and contact each other over centuries?

>Jax ending
BIX NOOD MUFUGGA WE WUZ KANGZ >:O
>Jaqui ending
I love my dad, but the truth is he would be better of if I was never born...I'm sorry dad, but enjoy your better life now :')

How much disconnect can you have on the writing team for literally any game? Jesus christ this is jarring

Reminder that Erron Black had the best possible ending. By just throwing the thing into a bottomless sea, it can't be manipulated, and time will just go on unimpeded

PYRAMIDS
LION KANG

Didn't the chinese literally build infrastructure for them for free that they've been unable to maintain?

The Chinese literally build infrastructure for themselves that they've been unable to maintain

it's a "faggots who have been shitting and pissing into the wind for months in identical threads keep posting the same posts' episode huh

WAKANDA FOREVER

chinese are decent at taking care of shit they actually care about.

IAMSOGAY

Who cares about chinkoids?

>He doesn't understand why I'm bringing china
Shiggy.

>white people knew just to not play with godly powers
yeah we clever and we based

Chinese infrastructure is basically built with a short time limit in mind. They build a ghost town, and 10 years later they tear it down and build another. They even have a british themed town designed for college kids that's just completely abandoned

But he's the only one. the other 5 or so Wh*toids used it for their own personal gains

I hate how this is what it just felt like. Just riding off the heels of some more popular idea.

Guys remember than in two 2 is the early access to play CHADwolf

Attached: 8E2B6B5D-6572-4809-B444-2955C90DBD43.jpg (1024x798, 118K)

Man Black Ops 3 sucked

And yet, this isn't half as dumb as his daughter's ending, where she willingly retcons her own self out of existence to help her dad.

>answering shitposting seriously

Attached: A7DA67D5-8267-4944-9C4D-BB71D2EDB857.png (1546x1028, 1.23M)

>Whstartoid
What the fuck is this word?

>seriously
>Using the phrase "Wh*toids"

Attached: space chimp.jpg (564x649, 67K)

Oh no, a low end writer was in charge of a non canon ending slide

Attached: 1544127129265.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

Slavery is a retarded idea that was never very good economically.

Which is probably why so many black tribes tried doing it.

That high quality confederate flag weakened by that low energy swastika. Sad

Attached: MK11.png (1731x563, 397K)

What British town.

Thames Town. I'm talking about an actual town in China that's themed after British towns.

ah das hot das hot

Attached: 1024px-Thames_Town_in_Songjiang_02.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

not really.....

it took him who knows how many TRIES to FIX black people. i mean, what if it wasn't pure slavery that is the problem? what if it was AFTER they were free?

huh.....
but jax has unlimited tries to fix it, so who fucking cares!

Need those GDP numbers

*sigh*

Yes, and it's still a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-trap_diplomacy

Mk9 is the best

>Old games have more sold copies than new games
HOW?!

We did too. Just look at the history of Liberia. We gave them their own country and republic.

>noooooo give back our slaves ;_;
>this is so racist against white people

How does Jax and his wife have big noses yet their daughter has a smaller nose?

So why do people hate this again?
>be black character
>goes back in time to stop slavery in america
>bring the niggers in america back to africa
>improve africa
>white people got to stay on america
>no nigger on europe, america
>people still hate it
Am I retard or other people are?

>stop a few jewish merchant boats from selling a few blacks that were already enslaved by other blacks in africa
>suddenly wakanda
wow i didnt know it was that easy!

Attached: 1536865763439.jpg (720x576, 140K)

>I don't know how dominant and recessive traits work

Fuck that's comfy. I wonder how much to buy a house there.

It pushes the false narrative that without Europeans Africa would be paradise.

It's not enough for white supremacists to see white people succeed, nonwhite people also have to suffer.

That would be true though

Ah that's resonable

Because that shit doesn't belong on mortal kombat, Shao Khan has been slaving people for ages and Jax doesn't give a fuck

Yes, but the reason isn't for the /pol/nigger reason you think it is.

>black people still have to suffer racism in Africa
I don’t know if it’s that good

Yes, and that includes himself. But it's MK so don't think too much about it.

hehe

People pretending that niggers make wakanda is just sad

It'd be better off than it is now, like every other continent you cumskins touched, that s for sure

Maybe Jax doesn’t care because Outworld slaves attacked Earthrealm. Also he is a nationalist, so he will care about USA
Also you can’t deny Shao Khan saying MOGA is fun

Just like north africa, am I rite?

South africa looks nice. Who made it? Whites.

This. The Jaqui ending was so touching, about sacrificing everything for a family member who would do the same for you in turn.
Then the Jax ending is MK4 goofiness. At the very least it should have been the same thing as Jacqui but in the opposite direction.

Also this, Erron continues to be the best cowboy and best character in MK with objectively the most level head and best solutions.

Attached: 397c3bda2c4da24a3908902c6d55c801.jpg (392x760, 50K)

1. It has no place in vidya and more importantly 2. It pushes the same retard narrative that if slavery didn't happen Africa would some how be Wakanda or some other paradise when in reality slavery just basically saved some black people from having to deal with the agony of living among their own for two hundred years. you can't fucking tell me your average African wouldn't want to go to America in a fucking heartbeat.

Sure :D

>guy from the future with powers able to basically shape whatever he wants
>false narrative

Attached: 1564591413337.png (2000x1599, 509K)

Huh, it actually looks pretty good. Is there a reason it failed and left it abandoned

>nationalism is nazism

>cite region fucked up by whites as evidence that whites didn't ruin everything

Erron didn't want godlike powers, though. He was fine with his life exactly the way it was.
Everyone who tried to play with godlike powers either affected untold billions of people and completely changed the way the world works or utterly screwed themselves. With the information Erron had to work with; he made the wisest decision.

Think of Jax's ending and then think of Scorpion's ending. The difference between the two is the tone they phrased their message in.

Just like detroit? am I rite?

>Literally build shit for them for free
>The only thing you ask in return is diamonds
>Can't take care of the shit they gave for you for free
>Blame /pol/
Shiggy.

*slaverism