How do I play an effective Rex in Risk of Rain 2? I suck at him, especially killing flying enemies

How do I play an effective Rex in Risk of Rain 2? I suck at him, especially killing flying enemies.

Attached: Risk-of-Rain-2-Rex-unlock-location-noscale.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/vrzo9n4up3bz92k/BepInEx_Flood_Warning.zip/file
pastebin.com/T29dE9KT)
portforward.com/risk-of-rain-2/
mega.nz/#!Y1YGwKwB!dfsZJTzDg5-HhLh5JckR8AChkUSVh3Ll9CU5zIt5u44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play with mouse/keyboard, get a ton of medkit, get succ cube and throw them into your aoe heal-succ move. learn to move well with your knockback to fly in the air, and get enough lifesteal to negate your self damage

This. If you don't intend on getting Glass, get a Corpsebloom.

M2 is good for dealing with wisps. Corpsebloom also makes M2 spam more manageable early game but with drawbacks the more healing items you get.

Attached: 1482910793270.png (434x376, 14K)

Do not in any circumstance ever get Corpsebloom though.
Or at least until they fix it.

>grab a dozen speed items
>move up a slight incline
>suddenly hundreds of feet above the level
what's going on

Surfing USA.

>especially killing flying enemies.
Play artificer, you'll be forced to learn how to deal with them without having to rely on crutches.

Get Old War Stealthkits. Your M2 activates it.

Anybody for ten man server? I understand it's a bit early.

i'll join if you're hosting

Sure am. Will start up soon.

based

Hosting Flood Warning again. The author fixed Malachites spawning with Hellfire Tincture which was bullshit. Note, you do NOT need to download this, but it does some neat things with changing the size of enemies that's really neat. Last night I realized the only ones who saw the size changes were anons who downloaded the mod of their own accord. Here it is packed up and ready:
mediafire.com/file/vrzo9n4up3bz92k/BepInEx_Flood_Warning.zip/file
Extract Bepinex, winhttp, and door_config to steamapps>common>Risk of Rain 2 and you're golden.

Again, you DON'T need this to join. People played just fine last night, I just think the size changes are cool. Starting up in 5 minutes.

Attached: 20190810191627_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Ten man Risky 2. CTRL+alt+~, connect 47.147.73.118
>Sacrifice (only for equips. This was to solve an enormous rift between Engineers and Mercenaries. This is a LOT more balanced now, and every character is now viable)
>Bigger Bazaar, base prices are 18 for white, 36 for green, scaling upwards with player count
>Anyone can join at any time
>A low amount of printers (to avoid lag during late loops), and printers have instant printing enabled for no waiting
>Red items have a 1.6% chance to drop from teleporter bosses
>Shrines of orders are enabled for Rallypoint
>Flood Warning enabled (see: pastebin.com/T29dE9KT)

Attached: RoR.gif (400x250, 2.58M)

2/10

3/10

coming

4/10

Attached: 1561740694592.gif (500x506, 149K)

quality hopoo physics

Wiped, open.

shit and fart

Closed for now. ty for joining.

Attached: 10572910579012.gif (600x500, 134K)

I keep fucking up while trying to unlock him. My most common cause of death is using a shrine of sacrifice and forgetting there's a bomb strapped to my back

How do I host a 10 man lobby? I can never find it when I google.

Attached: yeet.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

You need to forward a port or two.
portforward.com/risk-of-rain-2/
Then you boot up Risk of Rain 2 and open the console via CTRL+alt+~. Type sv_maxplayers 10 and hit enter. Then type host 1, and your server's up. Type in google "what's my ip", copy the ip and paste it here. People take your ip and type connect [ip].

man they are taking some fucking time with the updates

thanks you are my dad

We're back.

we didnt think they'd make the june one but they released it in the last day or two iirc.

i'm still upset that they aren't going to be adding bandit. seriously the amount of stuff that they add each update is pretty fucking shit when you consider how fucking long they are taking between each update

isn't there and almost finished version of him in the code? I think if you google it modders have him in the game

Attached: AHEM.gif (324x624, 168K)

the only thing that he's missing is a single move.

I don't like ROR2 because I can't aim for shit.

Attached: 4b1.jpg (623x414, 64K)

nigga just enable aim assist

just play engineer

Attached: 1562456159287.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

Play Huntress

This. Huntress is my go to time killer character because she's so effortless. With enough backup mags the game is playing itself.

2/10

Get the fuck in, bozos.

3/10

>I keep fucking up while trying to unlock him. My most common cause of death is using a shrine of sacrifice and forgetting there's a bomb strapped to my back
Have you tried on Easy mode (drizzle)? That's how I unlocked him

The whole game is made by three people. You obviously have no idea how much effort goes into video games. Try making one some time; you sound pretty entitled.

hopoo pls

4/10

Can any of the modders make Predatory Instincts be transparent?

5/10

6/10

How do I join this?

The directions are in the post.

i mean there is a character that is a single move away from being complete, this character has been in the game since launch and is also a pretty highly requested character so it's safe to assume that they aren't the best with how they are spending their time seeing as they've abandoned that character when it's only a weeks worth of work from completion.

>corpsebloom
KEK, literally the worst lunar item

Thank god, fuck bandit

My biggest gripe in ror2 is that it's so fucking easy to hit everything. Everything moves slowly and the hitboxes are very forgiving. I can nail 90%+ of my railguns and even artifice is easy as hell to land projectiles with. Make sure your mouse doesn't have acceleration or dead spots.

Didn't know you could unlock stuff on drizzle, think you couldn't in the first game. Still, I don't want to cheese it, fun to have a goal.

So.
where's the huntress lewds?

Attached: 1541001822727.gif (290x290, 163K)

For real I can't make it work
Is it via the clipboard? what should I add copy?
do I need something to join the IP?

Just open the game console (ctrl+alt+~) and put the command "connect" with the serial numbers of the post.

7/10

Attached: 20190810232102_1.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Attached: risk of rain.jpg (650x450, 79K)

8/10

It was because my keyboard was azerty
Thanksfor yourpatience

Attached: Shrine of chance.gif (218x350, 1.84M)

5/10

Attached: 20190810235737_1.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

That's one tiny huge butt

>bought ror 2 on release
>trying to hold off until it gets out of ea
>keep wanting to play
aaaaaaaaaa hold me. I remember getting burned out every few months on the first game because I didn't wait for the full content and don't want to repeat the same mistake but it looks so FUN

to be fair, you are playing an early access game for the "experience" and "updates", not for the whole package.

NEVER use corpsebloom, is shit.
>10% of your health EVERY SECOND

Attached: Corpshit.png (791x123, 26K)

That's a good question

Very shit.
>1000 HP?
>100HP/sec
>Everything late does 99% of health in one hit

Play it now. Get burnt out, next patch comes, play it like it's fresh again. I was holding off at first too but after jumping in I have no regrets.

Yeah I dunno, maybe that'd work if the patches had more content, which they really should considering the time it takes to put them out.
But as it is they don't add enough to help with burnout.

Thanks for hosting

Closed. Thanks to all who joined.

thank you

Can't help you with that, but I added nipples to modanon's queens gland nude mod for Artificer and Merc
mega.nz/#!Y1YGwKwB!dfsZJTzDg5-HhLh5JckR8AChkUSVh3Ll9CU5zIt5u44

get transcendence

this, insta heal every 8 seconds? Hoopo please nerf.