Besides Gilgamesh every boss in DMC5 are great huh?

Besides Gilgamesh every boss in DMC5 are great huh?

Attached: e64e144.jpg (926x1600, 248K)

>Nidhogg
>Goliath
>Elder Geryon
>Mephas
>great

They're serviceable.

>V's pets.
>Nidhoggr
Those two can fuck off in particular.

Slight exception for Nidhogg and the first of the three phantasmal fights for V, maybe even V's horse fight, but even then, those are just because I have trouble really mastering V to get the most of everything and fights drag out a bit. The other fights are all p gud.

Attached: 1500767502872.jpg (497x363, 58K)

you kidding right? I can give you nidhogg but the rest are awesome, I was about to say Malphas is a very underrated boss

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>Nightmares
They're a pain for S ranking and I dread the Hell and Hell S rank I'm going for later, but they're not a bad fight outside of the strict style needed for an S rank.

*blocks your path*

Attached: maxresdefault-163.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT FALLS AROUND MY SOUL
AND THE HUNTER WITHIN LOSES CONTROL

>kino as fuck
>Yea Forums doesn't like
why?

Attached: images - 2019-08-10T215622.623.jpg (739x415, 50K)

>kino as fuck
I would have wordfiltered 'kino' a long ass time ago if it didn't mean I might miss out on Kino's Journey threads on Yea Forums.

for the life of me I can't kill V's trio on DMD without using orbs. bullshit hard. harder than vergil. why the fuck

No I'm not kidding, after nearly 20 years of playing DMC these bosses are not anything special. They serve their purpose, they're not bad, they aren't great.

They all have massive fucking area attacks and they're extremely aggressive and in your face all the time.
Vergil is methodical, it's a 1 on 1, and you can actually tell what's going on and what you should be doing.

possible tip you may not know, you can destroy the pillars in the area to refill your health to full. Nightmares attacks can help break them faster

Nidhogg sucks, pretty much a consensus at this point

How do I grow my hair like that?

I think nidhogg would be cool if it was a Nero bossfight

Considering that half of them are Vergil I don't want to go as far as to say 'Great.'

Should the familiars boss fights also be counted as a Vergil since they are V's?

Well, they are literally Vergil's nightmares, so...

The only good bosses in DMC5 and Kang Cerberus, Goliath and the pet trio.
The rest ranges from acceptable(Vergil/Urizen/Cavaliere), mediocre(Malphas/Elder Geryon) to Pretty Fucking Bad, Nidhogg is one of the very worst in the series despite ironically having the coolest boss theme in the game.

only boss I hate is nidhogg
fuck the familiars