You do use a B tier and above mouse, right user?

You do use a B tier and above mouse, right user?

Attached: 1564680788954_25xiwoqr7w.jpg (1901x2201, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/pro-wireless-mouse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit quit making this fucking thread

>mouse autists

Attached: fps controller.jpg (1500x2700, 1.07M)

I had been waiting for this thread to pop up.

Attached: OC.png (3500x2500, 523K)

extremely based.

I have original Rival with a Rival 300 shell

Good one, user.

I'm the 5$ guy

still using my RAT 7

>explain yourself
honestly I just like how ridiculously heavy it is so I can have the senisitivity up high and only need to give it a small easily controllable squeeze to do somethings. It secondary wheel is useful for some functions and I really like having the hold-switch to dampen sensitivity instead of using toggles.

I need a good mouse that has those features and only then will I switch.

nah i just use some cheap thing i found on a nearby store

Have G Pro. I love it but have been having double clicks with the LMB recenty and it's really starting to annoy me. It's only a year and a half old.

I use a Walmart $5 LogicTech mouse.

>Zowie-EC1

Glad I made that choice.

where would a 2013 deathadder be on this list?

>no G500s
dont know how to feel about this, great mouse for me, never had anything better

is finalmouse based or not?
on one hand they're obviously not coz they just market overpriced mice to zoomers, but on the other hand leddit despise them and anything that drives redditors into a furor is sort of based

No one has actually used all of these mice that "voted" on this. Even more so the youtube dicks that have rate two mice different even if everything is identical (same sensor, shape, weight, etc)

Also none of us voted on this. These images are fucking headcanon of how OP thinks Yea Forums is.

room temp iq

The Gpro isn't "better" than wired, it is just the same.

Also a pretty mediocre mouse. Would rather use a Razer Mamba.

for me? its the Zowie by BenQ EC along with the Zowie by BenQ G-SR+ SE HLTV Edition mouse pad!

Attached: 1562539000262_7023204238662482.jpg (2048x1152, 663K)

G703 here, i love it

I use a shitty 5 dollar logitech. I'd like a mouse with extra buttons for MMO hotkeying but not enough to spend 30 dollars on one.

Attached: a.gif (500x234, 127K)

I think the G9x was high tier when it was still on the list.

Attached: xibalba.png (1043x1143, 795K)

Quickly, right fucking now, tell me what mouse to buy.

Attached: 1551399941860.gif (350x468, 71K)

>G502
>anything but S tier

add the Harpoon to C tier, for the price this mouse is insanely good.

Attached: 1564546859105.png (408x412, 89K)

I bought an ALLCACA just because of the perro caca meme

Attached: perro caca.jpg (958x900, 70K)

>No resident evil 4 chainsaw wiimote
>no NES Zapper/Super Scope comparisons
>no different fightstick inexplicably in a higher tier

I got a G. Pro. I like the simple, classic shape, reliability, and then a bit of customizable color.

Whats so bad about that g502? Everyone I know loves and suggests it so I got one. So far, seems to be working just fine.

>tfw 2 gaming mice
>neither one listed

dunno how to feel about that

Where's G402?
And don't even say "G502" is already there. They're not the same thing and you know it.

I've had one for years. It's got by far the best feature set but the rubber bits deteriorated really fast and I've had to fix clicking issues a couple times.
Overall it's fantastic if you like the shape. Personally I'm not a huge fan and lately it's been making my hand cramp if I don't pay attention to how I rest my palm on it, but I've also fallen in love with the tilt scroll wheel and DPI shift button and can't give them up, and nothing else has them that looks decent from what I've seen.

It's by no means bad, but the weight and shape will hinder you once you reach a really high level of play for FPS, and even a high sens can't compensate for that.

I think it's rated poorly there for design. I honestly don't like complicated ones either, but these things still should be weighted more toward functionality. Arguing over mice is mostly nonsense anyway.

>two thumb buttons
>dpi adjustment buttons
If your mouse doesn't have at least these, it's time to upgrade or take the ballpill.

G Pro here. It's light, it's simple, it's good.

>dpi adjustment buttons
You only really need one dpi, ideally something between 800 and 1600.
You can adjust you sensitivity in games (refer to : e-dpi) and using vastly different sensitivities in games and in regular computer use can hinder your performance.

Let me tell you what's necessary :
>2 thumb buttons
>mousewheel click

>no microsoft intelimouse 3/4

I'm using endgame gear xm1

Logitech G203 modest master race here

Does the g. pro wireless go under a different name? Cant seem to find this

los top 10 momentos de bruh
logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/pro-wireless-mouse.html