SUDAVERSE Thread

You are gonna buy /ourguy/‘s new game again, right?
youtu.be/7ActtAqU9oA

Attached: F8E0D1D6-E457-4269-8374-C7A771E6CAEE.jpg (2173x1242, 2.05M)

>they spoiled SotD

Its coming for PC so I can play it but honestly the gameplay looks like turbo shit.
I'm more interested in the lore elements and if familiar characters show up.

Not gonna lie, I'm really interested in how things are gonna shake out now that the Smiths are stepping in.

Again? No, I cleared out everything on Switch, but I'm going to aim to get whatever special edition of NMH3 when it's available

Attached: Destroyman NMH3.jpg (1289x999, 1.04M)

Its combats like a trash mobile game, I might pirate it eventually just for the cutscenes.

*ahem*
FUCK METACRITIC AND FUCK USER SCORES

Attached: travis strikes again metacritic.jpg (1280x720, 1.04M)

Same
>cutscenes
user, I...

Friendly reminder, NMH3 is only 25% done and will mostly likely slip to 2021

The official website put up a CIA trailer not too long after the game actually launched. Not that it mattered too much given how all the outlets spoiled a ton of shit like the NMH3 teaser almost immediately.

Also, that's a fucking awful trailer altogether. If hadn't already purchased the game and beaten it, I'd be pretty turned off.

post the boxart

It's awful. Is the PS4 version even getting a physical release? Nintendo handled it for NA and EU switch versions

Attached: Travis-Strikes-Again-PS4-JP_07-24-19_001.jpg (1000x1230, 151K)

I hope Badman shows up in NMH3, he was great.

Attached: travis strikes again vs badgirl.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

I just bought killer7, what am I in for?

Kino. But seriously play it blind, you'll be confused until the end. And then give it another playthrough

Attached: K7ad.png (1027x949, 451K)

Play it blind and prepare for the truest sudakino

FOUR

This is going to be a really hard sell.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE KILLER 7 CONTENT FOR THE STEAM VERSION OF LET IT DIE, SUDAAAAAA!

Attached: 1330993359081.png (239x258, 41K)

The fuck is this?
All the no more heroes games in a pack?
Coming to pc?

Attached: 1535508190187.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

No More Heroes 1 and 2 switch ports when?

Sadly no, its just the game + DLC. Basically the switch physical version

Complete Edition? This game had DLC?

>found Shadows of the Damned for 360 today
Is it any good? It's backwards compatible on Xbone.

Where the fuck is the FSR remaster?

Attached: bkubby.png (250x178, 116K)

>Araki
>Suda
>Kojima
How is it that westaboos can create such a unique feeling of SOUL?

Every game since MGS4 for Kojima was SOULLESS.

Suda games have soul because he writes good characters and has good soundtracks.

Literally the best shda game, fun wise

I wouldn't really put Kojima on par with Suda because Kojima's best games are the ones where he had the least input, while Suda's best are the ones where he had the most input.

Suda is overrated.

>You are gonna buy /ourguy/‘s new game again, right?
>again
No.

I can't understand SUDAs logic here
Your FACE is overrated.
Yeah, setting up NMH3, which I guarantee will also get ported to PC/PS4

so the SotD cutscene is a tease of a re-release? cool. it's not an amazing game but it will be fun to play it on PC. hopefully the rumors of them making ports of NMH and NMH 2 to modern platforms are true.

I want NMH 1/2 ports to steam
I also want a FSR rain port because I'm waiting to play 25th ward until I can play the real FSR and not the DS shit

he said something about possibly bringing NMH 1 and 2 to more platforms so I'll definitely buy them if they come to PC

Nah, I'm just happy to have beaten everything at this point. Will be getting NMH3 for sure though.
>mfw Killer Marathon
>mfw Silver Face
They did not fuck around when making this DLC

Attached: 1551799430903.jpg (720x720, 27K)

With TSA on steam, meaning NMH3 will be on steam, I could see NMH1/2 there too.
Makes sense to push NMH3 sales on steam.

I think every grasshopper game on 360 except for lollipop chainsaw made it to xbone. I only have Killer is Dead so I'm not sure, buy I know Shadows of the Dammed is BC too.

Diabolical Pitch probably didn't make it on account of being a Kinect game.

I'll buy every version that comes out.

Its kind of sad that some of Suda's games with the most personality have awful trailers. Its like they really dont know how to market them.

Why didn't lollipop chainsaw make it? Licensed music?

lollipop chainsaw was set for a steam release is is even in the steam database but got pulled at he last minute because they thought it would be too easy to pirate on pc

Why does it matter how easy something is to pirate? Console games can be pirated too.