Fanbase begs 10 years for game

>fanbase begs 10 years for game
>finally get it
>doesn't even sell 1 million per system
Now you see why Half-Life 3 will never happen. People just like to bandwagon on "it would be so EPIC if this became reality", but the reality is they only want to be part of the moment and have no interest in what they're asking for.

Attached: DMC5.jpg (1600x899, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZnzoWOtDCQ
youtu.be/63q0YM1RY8A
youtu.be/eY6BATNOMOA
youtu.be/rJcrH2JKuwM
youtu.be/JnG79mJo0zs
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6BATNOMOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being this desperate for another Tortantic because you have nothing else going on in your miserable life
Don't you have some stealth depression thread to be posting in?

>comparing DMCV to HL3

It's literally the same thing, except DMC5 released and to no one's suprise, it wasn't worth the wait

DMC V was hyped, but Half Life 3 at the peak of its "meme" would've been everywhere.

Anyone here playing with keyboard? I just started and for some reason I thought about switching to keyboard for easier style switching.
I just hate doing claw grips but pressing the wrong style on my thick xbox pad.,

>another "x game vs DMC" thread

Attached: meh.png (704x772, 517K)

What are the best combo vids I should watch for DMC5? I'm new and don't really know the big names,.

It slowed down in sales because the word of mouth post-release was "wait for a sale 7/10 it's okay" outside of the disturbing shill behavior the game gets. This is only compounded by a painfully obvious, incoming Special Edition that most people are saving their money for sometime next year.

jesus christ dude get a fucking life. how butthurt are you from just one game doing well

youtu.be/-ZnzoWOtDCQ
youtu.be/63q0YM1RY8A
youtu.be/eY6BATNOMOA
youtu.be/rJcrH2JKuwM
youtu.be/JnG79mJo0zs

thanks user

>Niche game series dosen't sell millions but still sells well
>"WHAT THE FUCK BROS, LITERALLY NOBODY BOUGHT IT! IT'S OVER!"
Why do I feel like this is the same fucking faggot posting these threads? Why are these games being compared when they have nothing in common with each other?

>DMC
>niche

(You)

So PCFags really did pirate the shit out of this game.
Since they didn't buy it, I guess DMC5 was fucking shit.
Glad I didn't waste my money, time, or bandwidth.

Attached: 1560147673373.jpg (1024x634, 193K)

It just keeps happening

Attached: 5beead2a5bafe3d3745c4d02.jpg (600x351, 30K)

You are looking at things the wrong way. The fact is that the game sold above expectations. When judging the success of a title you are looking at a lot more than the sales of the game. You are looking at the performance of the previous title, the budget, market attitudes, if the game sells at full or discount prices and how many copy each sells. It's not as straightforward and 'less than 1 mil per system.'

Attached: 2009-01-14-136796.jpg (700x389, 134K)

I'm pretty sure it sold more than all other DMC games 5 months after release
it was also competing with Sekrio which obviously sold more, as
it's a new IP, so more appealing to newcomers than the 5th game of a series
the souls games have a larger audience than DMC games do

>Niche game series dosen't sell millions but still sells well
Last I checked, DMC5 sold something like 2.5-3 million, not including digital. I wouldn't even call it niche; it's not like Madden or Fortnite levels of popular but it's probably the most renowned character action game and definitely a big seller.

Word of mouth was extremely positive for this game, what in the flying fuck are you talking about? Shit posters came out after the fact and screamed flung shit in theads, but in normal fag spheres it was getting 8 and 9 out of 10s and meme reactions on twitch. It sold decent enough for a DMC game, especially after the DmC debacle.

anything by sakaki1224 is gold, check this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6BATNOMOA

Eбaный дoлбoeб

Something's really set Barry off this week

>obviously sold more, as it's a new IP
That's not quite how it works. It's supposed to be the other way around.
Established franchises are supposed to have broader appeal than new IPs, which are never expected to sell well on their first outing.
Sekiro had the benefit of being the next project after the Souls series from that developer. Those things are strangely popular.

It did amazing.

It "reinvigorated faith in the franchise" according to capcom so i'm guessing it did well in their eyes and we are getting more dmc content

yeah, that's what I meant
getting both people who already played the DaS games and people who are only interested but never played them and don't want to play the whole series now

OH HELLO BARRY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LATELY?

Attached: 1405376104992.jpg (274x386, 22K)

It's a DmCuck angry that 5 did well