Hey man I got to tell you something important... this... all of this is not really happening

Hey man I got to tell you something important... this... all of this is not really happening.

Attached: beard.png (540x550, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCikIkXslP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those are some very green eyes

post favourite masks

Attached: rat.png (361x485, 7K)

You havent lived until you've full comboed levels with HM2-tony

Attached: tony.png (500x450, 5K)

At what point did you realize that the sequel was superior, Yea Forums?

Attached: Hotline Miami 2 - Dead Ahead.webm (700x700, 2.86M)

Zeke?

youtube.com/watch?v=mCikIkXslP0
When this started playing

Attached: 0.jpg (347x384, 23K)

>We're going home

Attached: beardWojak.png (680x818, 266K)

after the first playthrogh
while it has way more story and content there are way too many shitty blindshooting maps in HM2
It also has some bullshit characters like sam & ash but at least they change your playstyle more than the useless masks in the first game

Characters:
Pardo=Beard>Richter=Evan>The Henchman=The Son>Jake>>The Fans>Pig Butcher

Levels (Normal):
Hard News=No Mercy>Subway=Withdrawal=Execution>Dead Ahead>Take Over>>Stronghold=Blood Money=Release>Demolition>First Cut=Down Under>Moving Up>Abyss=Seizure>>Caught>Homicide>>>Ambush=First Blood>House Call>>>Casualties=Death Wish>First Trial>>>>>Into The Pit=Apocalypse

Levels (Hard):
Dead Ahead>Hard News=No Mercy>Subway=Withdrawal>Abyss>>Stronghold>Moving Up>Execution>Down Under>>Demolition=First Blood=House Call>Ambush>First Cut>>>Release=Death Wish>Take Over=Caught>Homicide>Seizure>>Blood Money>Casualties>>>>>>>>Into The Pit=Apocolypse

Music Artists (In-Game Tracks):
Scattle=Jasper Byrne>M|O|O|N=El Huervo>IAMTHEKIDYOULNOWWHATEAN=Benny Smiles=Auto Delta Time>Perturbator=Mega Drive>Carpenter Brut=Lippi Sound>Mitch Murder=Castanets>EL TIGR3>DubMood>Chromacle>Magna>>Vestron Vulture=CiniMod>Modulegeek=Dan Unenge>Endless>The Green Kingdom>Light Club>>>The rest

Attached: Brandon.png (350x350, 68K)

Best game of all time man.

when I went back to play the first game after it and it was piss easy. Literally anyone who hates the second game is just a shitter.

>MUH OFFSCREEN GUNS AND FAT BLACK MEN

also the story is way more interesting in 2

DUUUUDE WHAT IF THERES 100 EPIC DUDES THAT SHOOT YOU FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP AND FORCE YOU TO PLAY SLOWLY AND METHODICALLY OR AUTISTICALLY MEMORISE THEIR EXACT LOCATION, BULLET TRAJECTORY AND MOVEMENT PATTERN LMAO

After beating it, the story is so much better than 1

Attached: Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.jpg (1024x640, 129K)

>Hard News that high
>Death Wish that low
>fucking Apocalypse at the bottom
Poor taste

Attached: corey blood.png (600x720, 668K)

nonononono this can't be happening no you're not supposed to use shift to see where the enemies are i'm literally crying and shaking right now i swear guys hlm 1 is better

Attached: 1471671634981.png (192x211, 109K)

based

whos that Miami mutilator guy anyway?
I think the media should really focus on that matter instead of the flavor of the month masked killers
I mean someone is MUTILATING innocent people

Based

Apocalypse Is the best ending to any franchise ever

Pardo

But thats imposible, someone so handsome and whit a very thick sense of justice and skin couldnt be the dangerous miami mutilator.

Attached: 1461983006408.png (982x546, 48K)

Don’t worry that strapping young man Pardp will bring him to justice. He’s important compared to them stupid mask delinquents looking for their 15 minutes of fame

Based.

WHAT. LOOK AT THIS FACE DOESNTHIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF A MURDERER. EXACTLY

Attached: A4333B55-0D6B-43F3-9B18-3310C338CC9A.png (204x247, 9K)

Attached: jNpvN25.gif (400x400, 192K)