Did you trick him, or kill him?

Did you trick him, or kill him?
Tricking him into locking himself in the vault just felt like the perfect ending.

Attached: 1546301943729.png (512x512, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytfHBQG17ow
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/743.00Hz_ULF_radio_signal#Elijah_Trapped
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I joined him

This was such a lame dlc. Boy I sure do feel greedy about this virtual gold.

Was he autistic?

I managed to both trap him and take every back of gold then sold 4 of them for prewar cash to holograms so that I'd be able to use them more and kept the 33 remaining in my base

senile and butt hurt

Why did you hate this dlc Yea Forums? Is it because you ignored the level 20+ warning or something?

Everyone in Dead Money is.

DM > OWB > LR > GRA > CS > HH

Yea Forums is 90% zoomer now. That's why.

It's because they took my gear and I had to make do with the shitty energy weapon I had no points in.

>he thinks the gold was the treasure
It's ok user not everyone can understand Dead Money.

It's the ultimate pleb filter. Some people just couldn't let go.

>I had to make do with the shitty energy weapon I had no points in.
You get one of every type of weapon in the first 10 minutes

Because it's a shitty DLC.

The shitty trial and error and the atrocious guns the game gives you.
And the stealth sections too, fuck them if you don't have any points in sneak.

What stealth sections you can go in hot and be fine

>Almost 8 years
>Still no fucking clue what the fuck is going on in Lonsome Road or why Ulysses was so butthurt.

Attached: Hammer time.jpg (700x524, 60K)

>not putting points into unarmed
ISHYGDDT

yes it was

Attached: 1406758836677.gif (1148x2324, 52K)

It was the friends we made along the way

Long story short, you delivered a package, package set off some nukes underground, he lived at the place before hand, he blamed you in his infinite autism, BEAR BULL.

Ulysses was butthurt for you simply doing your job without thinking about the implications of delivering something dangerous
I think

OLD WORLD
OLD WORLD GHOST

Ulysses found a place that did the have the issues of the NCR or Legion it wasn't trying to cling to what was but was forging a new way in the wastes and Ulysses though this community to be the future for the wasteland but you had to go and blow it up

Attached: Benny.png (234x278, 150K)

The one with the holograms and the radio stations is the biggest offender.

Oldboy logic

Trick him.
He wanted the treasure, and I give it to him.
Like poetry, it rhymes.

Attached: 1488442838235.png (450x452, 295K)

you can just run to the computer to shut them off that's usually how I do it I blitz down the terminals then shut off the projectors

that didn't have the issues

Melee build was the shit for this, also fuck Dean and the Tampico.

Or just run to the projectors and shoot them, the lights are off so finding the glowing bright blue projectors should be easy.

AYAYAYAYYYYY

>Melee build was the shit for this,
How all the melee weapons are good throwing spears are awesome even without any throwing perks

Yeah if you play on easy, the radios are red btw.

>Yeah if you play on easy
if you are such a bitch chug a buffout i didn't even need to do it but if you die so easily

>the radios are red btw
I'm talking about the projectors. which are blue. Also
>getting shot
>getting killed
You might just be shit user.

FUCK Elijah, I wish I coulda locked Dean in there instead.

Ulysses was mad that the courier delivered a package containing some kind of proximity launch code shit which blew up the people of the Divide.

Dean was the best the fuck are you on about

What exactly did the vault hold for Elijah? All he wanted was the vending machine tech and the cloud. The vault had neither of those things. He could have just ripped a vending machine and grabbed a jar of cloud and then fucked off and accomplished his goal.

>People using all sort of bullshit tactics and/or glitches to get the gold
Might as well activate the console and spawn goldbars.

Attached: 1547843170694.png (500x494, 190K)

Oh fuck off i used god mode just to see if i can reach the computer and the collar explodes way before don't even try to act like it's easy those sections are dogshit and the olograms do way too much damage and they detect you even with 100 on sneaking.
T.replayed it yesterday.

The ending where he's trapped in the vault and Dean becomes a ghost hologram are pure poetic kino

Attached: georgie boy 2.png (969x719, 766K)

I also replayed FNV yesterday and you a bitch you shoot blue speakers, and turn off red ones with a near by computer and for holograms you shuffle them around so they are in a better spot or are you too much of a brainlet to know that moving the holograms is a good idea

usually kill. i trapped him once. tbhwy i've played the game at least a dozen times and still don't understand how dead money vault is supposed to work. the force fields stay up if you trick him. how to escape then?

anyway. it's a good DLC and an adequate metaphor for late capitalism and the boomer generation. honest hearts is my real favorite though.

Serious question here,is it even possible to save dean or does he always turn on you?

Attached: aiportraits_1563580672.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Attached: git_gud.jpg (534x486, 39K)

the courier explained this. elijah could not bear to have any of it destroyed. not one jot of information or old world tech, especially from inside the vault.

you have to stay a distance away from him even if it still says hidden

He doesnt get pissy if you arent a bitch to him also YOU CANT PICK THE BARTER OPTION that locks in for him killing you

Suck him off at every opportunity and never correct or challenge him on anything he says.

somehow i remember from one of my first playthroughs convincing him to stand down? but i've never been able to do it again so i guess he's just doomed to die.

>how do you trick him?
You sneak to the left and backtrack until you reach the elevator room to the right with the forcefield

Why the fuck hasn't there been a mod that put new vegas in 2

If you pass the batter check during the first conversation with him he’ll 100% turn on you. It’s fucking retarded but there you go.

you can also sneak to the right you just have to be slow about it

>will turn on you if you don't walk on eggshells while dealing with him
>will turn on you if you if you get the better of him in conversation
>spent literally 200 years trying to steal the fortune of a dead guy out of pure jealousy
>blackmailed a terminally ill cancer patient

>being this much of a retarded XPhound
What's the matter? Can't figure out how to interact with NPCs without that convenience on your wrist telling you what to say?

>It’s fucking retarded but there you go.
No it isn't, it's playing into his character that if you show him up on knowledge he will be pissed at you

If you are a bro to dean he is a bro back

Better question is what to do with him?

Attached: Dog_and_God.jpg (1000x750, 341K)

>guessing his plan five seconds before he reveals it to you himself turns him from your best buddy to enemies for life
It’s retarded

>if you pass the barter check he turns on you
Im almost sure that i didnt pass it and even activated the holograms but he tried screwing me over anyway
Not like it matters,though,little bitch deserves to be torn apart by ghost people

>m almost sure that i didnt pass it
Trying it at all makes him tern. Any dialogue checks pass or fail are a no go with him.

Honestly,i kind of pity him
Hes obviously smart and quite cunning but he doesnt try to fuck you up like dean if you dont betray him
I like to help him come to peace with his nature and get rid of his BPD

He's a narcissistic psychopath. He's been waiting literal centuries to get revenge over something similar. YOU are retarded.

>asshole bugged out and would aggro as soon as the vault door opened regardless of what I did
FUCK Elijah
and FUCK Christine

>Haha i put this bomb under your pillow
>I hope it's a shaped charge else you'll blow yourself up
> >:(((((((

He literally wanted to ruin a guy just because he seemed more happy. Dude is a little mental.

Why did they do it?

Attached: latest[1].png (550x578, 267K)

I don't remember at all desu lol

200 years worth of pure distilled autism in a jar.

He's a giant asshole anyway and deserves to die. Not everyone should be saved.

>why are INTPs immoral and hungry for knowledge?
Might as well try asking why do birds fly

yes but you literally can't banter with him at all because he's a massive bitch and if you do he'll want to kill you

>you’re gonna do what I say now
>that must mean you have some kind of leverage over me right?
> >:(((((

Cure his mental illness with words

It wasn't so much much why as it was why not.

Old World Blues is worst DLC.

It's not the best but come on user Lonesome Road exists.

I have personally never liked HH

I mainly liked Lonesome road for the lore and gear in it but its like barely ahead of old world blues for me.

Faggots.

The Explosives check doesn't piss him off.
PROTIP: The Barter check in your first conversation with him was done so that most people would finish the DLC with him turning on them. You think the devs don't know people will pick the "smart boy" option whenever they can? The requirement is comically low for a reason.

Deep mental illness, drug addiction, and centuries of neural degradation.

You can correct him, but only as a question rather than a statement. Like the "Wait is it your left or my left?" question.

>shuffle holograms
>not memorizing the map layout and naruto running past them while spamming stimpacks
Casual

Fuse them or kill but dont let dog be free

Yeah the real treasure was the few cool looking weapons the DLC provided.

>when your speech is so high you can cure the mentally deranged

Attached: 32743552.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Facts my guy

It's a dlc that goes against the game's general design of leaving many different options and playstyles. DM throws that out the window and forces the player into a stealth/melee/survival build. The DLC is also the definition of 2deep4u.

Perhaps the real treasure is the friends we made along the way?

The true gold was the friends you made along the way.

that also works but for your first play though

the real treasure was the weightless prewar cash you can hoard

Or the loot you picked up along the way, Sociopathic vessels don't need friends.

>leaving many different options and playstyles
You literally get one of every type of weapon you can play how you want you dont need melee stealth or survival

Ulysses whole story was fucking stupid. Him blaming you is retarded beyond belief. It's like someone orders knives online and you deliver them to the house and he goes and murders someone with them. Then the family blame you for delivering his knives. That whole DLC is a crock of shit.

I hated it because it made a past for your character when the entire rest of the game was 'whatever dude, pretend what you want'.

I personally like HH because of joshy and zion park being so beautiful to look at
On the other hand,i dislike DM because of its dark and hopeless feel
OWB was pretty cool but borderline reddit tier
LR is in my opinion the worst,its literally an "on rails shooter, with two choices at the end
Also,its called "lonesome road" but you are forced to carry that shiny ED-E ripoff with you

How does the world look like with these brains?

/r/ing "excuse me while I rant about bears and bulls for three hours"

Fusing them or letting God take control are the best options, killing him is a last resort if you manage to only have the option of letting Dog take control.

>letting god take control
You can actually do that?

Only the barter check. You can pass the Explosives check and still be fine.

I managed to get like what 200k caps worth of prewar and now only use it to pay for my goods

I remember a part in the Godfather where you start a bomb’s timer with only just enough time to escape, but all of a sudden a door opens with a shitload of money.

Made me learn the same lesson a lot faster.

Yeah, but it requires you to not let Dog out of the cage for the entire DLC.

Would the NCR and Legion been able to fight off these guy's bombs and robot army if they got out into the Movaje?

Attached: Dude ayy LMAO.gif (499x427, 161K)

If you don't have a high enough speech check, letting one side take over is the only peaceful way or sparing dog/god. Which side you have the opportunity to take over depends on how you treat each side.

Psychologists need to grind exp hunting deer and level speech.

damn I had to let dog out to get the perk to make killing ghost people easier I know what I'll do next game level 1 dead money

Killed him and used his dismembered corpse to take the gold because fuck the police.

considering the cut ending says no I guess not
1/2
In the decades following the Battle of Hoover Dam, the Big Empty remained a desolate stretch of wasteland, where few travelers dared venture.
In time, however, a strange blue field began to grow, slowly spreading across the Big Empty.
Lightning-blue fields of force danced on the horizon, like electrical storms.
People whispered of "floating spheres," flickering like a rainbow of torches in the desert like Old World wisps.
Then communities began to vanish.
Goodsprings was crushed beneath bizarre hexcrete blocks that stacked to the sky. The inhabitants of Primm winked out, flesh-fried into X-ray silhouettes, their arms raised in surrender.
A satellite fell on Jacobstown, beaming a kaleidoscope of bright blue equations into the deranged Nightkin minds, driving some berserk, paralyzing others.
Black Mountain Radio began broadcasting a strange staccato static as hordes of giant man-eating battle Brahmin began to swarm from its peak.
Camp Searchlight became a garden of giant carnivorous plants, and the Colorado river... "shrugged" one day, drowning several communities as its contours adjusted themselves.

The Gomorrah became home to a particularly virulent vegetation-based STD that grew like a fungus within victim's genitalia until their bodies burst open like pods.
The Legion East were systematically brain-scrubbed and rebuilt so that all the inhabitants believed they were in ancient Rome... on the moon.
...and the human cattle of NCR were re-educated into believing they existed in perpetuity in a nation-wide version of someplace called "Tranquility Lane."
In the end, no one was sure who had cracked the Dome of the Big Empty, although it was clear someone had been playing with forces they did not understand.
Throughout all this, the Think Tank was industrious, confident these experiments were all for the best, the results of the data they obtained - incredible.
They marveled that all of this had been waiting for them to come along and experiment since the war.
Humanity certainly was persistent, no matter what experiments, nuclear holocaust or otherwise, it inflicted on itself.

Attached: Nvdlc03_endingslide_failure08[1].jpg (2048x1280, 743K)

It staggers me this wasn't a lesson learned from this point in games: Giving you skill-related checks that are also a bad idea. So many games from various devs after this who still keep to the "if its a skill you have, it'll be a positive result always" philosophy. With skill checks that aren't necessarily "best option" checks get the player to start fucking thinking again, and not necessarily building characters just to pass certain conversation gates.

The only game I can think of that advanced on this is that fucking god save the queen game, which depending on skills could take you down some very bizarre routes that were shaped by the skills themselves.

Bum rushed him and filled his body with all the golden bars, and got away with everything. Shit DLC.

Attached: 1471986472819.jpg (459x612, 91K)

Killed him along with Dean, Dog and Christine.

I think it just works out the best if the Courier is the only one to walk out alive - the game has too many optimal endings in the sidequests. Playing the ultra good guy trying to get the best outcomes for everyone is just boring.

Gradually killing off the motley crew of companions that you were working with one by one is kino.

>not crawling behind the vent and locking him inside the madre while carrying all 325lbs of gold.

It's Oldboy logic. It doesn't have much sense but he's hurt and it's the only release he has.

>Avellone character
What do you think user?

I never glitched I waddled my slow ass sneakily past him

>but you had to go and blow it up
You delivered a package, nothing more nothing less. It was however was poking and prodding it's fault the Divide came to be, not the courier's.

>game tries to convince you to let go of the gold
>used a glitch to phase through the forcefield when Elijah comes down
>walk out with every single brick
nice "choice" there Obsidian

thats because you are autistic and can't understand the game not letting you win

>the game not letting you win
but the game did let me win, I beat the DLC and walked out with every single brick of gold, it wasn't even difficult, I hear there are even more ways to do so without glitches
eat shit and stay mad, if they didn't want me walking out with the gold, maybe they should have designed it so I literally couldn't

>The Gomorrah became home to a particularly virulent vegetation-based STD that grew like a fungus within victim's genitalia until their bodies burst open like pods.

Attached: 1544823530912.jpg (364x229, 27K)

Does he actually go into the vault itself, or does he get trapped just outside it and the blue forcefield goes up? In my recent playthrough I could only do the latter, but I couldve sworn he actually goes into the vault itself. I cant find a video of him actually going inside it either.

Seems whoever made this didn't know that you can simply walk to Novac and use the Mojave Express mailbox.

You know you can do it legitimately and sneak around him right? Even with a

I tricked him, trapped him.

The best ending to the best DLC.

>BAR exists
confirmed for babby

A lower strength option, the police pistol, exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytfHBQG17ow

>Even with a
well don't keep me in suspense!
and yes, I know, I did this when the DLC was brand new and just come out, I took all the gold, goaded Elijah into coming down, crawled to the shielded door and when Elijah came through, he ragdolled through it and just walked to the elevator, it was pretty easy

Attached: 1557142020470.jpg (252x253, 17K)

You can get every type weapon and even then if you have piss poor skills you still have options

I did the DLC super early my first time playing and that police pistol was actually among my strongest weapons for a good amount of time.
I always aim for body parts when I play these games which is probably why I had little trouble with Dead Money despite being underleveled for it.

Dead Money > Old World Blues > Lonesome Road > Honest Hearts

Joshua Graham was good but he wasn't good enough to save that boring tribal-themed fetch quest canyon.

Dead Money is the only NV DLC where the difficulty mostly comes from your ability to think and be patient, instead of comically inflated enemy stats. The level recommendation can be basically ignored if you have a triple-digit IQ.

Police Pistol is a 0 guns skill 4 strength weapon it's one of the weapons they added so that anyone can kill the ghosts because everyone will have at least 1 point in guns and who doesn't at least have some strength
Yeah you can do it at level one and the only "hard" part is just getting to the DLC while in Mojave

literally "shoot the messenger"

I need to replay new vegas again. So long since last time. Wouldn't want to abuse a mechanic or a glitch just to get the gold. It's sort of the point to not let greed get to your head. You have to let go. That old fuck eljah couldn't. Don't think he deserves to starve inside the vault for it though. He's just crazy but not really evil.

What about Randall Clark he saved the dlc for me

>He's just crazy but not really evil.
He broke up Christine and Veronica

Attached: 22380_screenshots_20190117211130_1.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>being such an unironic brainlet that you can't follow middle-school-tier symbolism and analogies

>He's just crazy but not really evil
doesn't he unleash the toxic cloud onto the Mojave and kill loads of people with it if you choose to join him?

So... memes aside, what is the actual treasure then?

I like Dead Money a lot, it's easily the best DLC, but the bit where you need to get back from the bell tower through a maze of mostly identical streets, some of which dump you into a gas cloud pit you can't escape from if you take the wrong turn, is kinda bullshit.

>but not really evil.
His grand future, the world he would build with the Sierra Madre tech, is literally a slave state where he rules as a turbo-House because he hates the free will and technological inferiority of other people, and he will gleefully murder millions literally because they were in any way connected to a war he lost through his own stubbornness.
You can make some retarded moral relativist argument about evil being subjective, or not really existing, but most people are going to call you a retard and/or give you funny looks.

Tricked him then listened to his final radio message, it was kino

>Randall Clark
He was good as well, but most people I've talked to trumpet Joshua for HH being "Kino" or whatever.

Honest Hearts had some good bits, but the main meat and potatoes of the DLC was bad.

Those are the same streets you came through. Pay attention to your surroundings. This is like complaining you stepped in a bear trap because it's daaaaark inside this place, and the floor is the same color as the traaaaap, WAAAAAH!

In the years that followed, the legend of the Sierra Madre faded, and there were no... new visitors to the city. Years later, when a mysterious blood red cloud began to roll across the Mojave, then West toward the Republic, no one knew where it had come from. Only that it brought death in its wake. Attempts to find the source of the toxic cloud failed. The Mojave was cut off. Through the Cloud, lights were seen from HELIOS One. There were stories of ghosts immune to gunfire, who struck down anyone they saw with rays of light. The last chapter of the Mojave came when a modified REPCONN rocket struck Hoover Dam, releasing a blood-red cloud, killing all stationed there. All attempts to penetrate the Cloud and re-take the Dam failed, and both the NCR and Legion finally turned away from it, citing the place as cursed. In the years that followed, communities across the West began to die as traces of the Cloud began to drift over lands held by the NCR1. Only two remained alive in the depths of the Cloud, at the Sierra Madre, waiting for their new world to begin again

>cant bring them main game world they are only in the dlc

Wow so many treasures

No, dude's evil. Murdered who knows how many people over the years to get at the Vault, and if he wins the game is very unambiguous he wants to basically kill everyone out of bitter sour grapes for losing the solar plant.

Father Elijah is the ultimate "If I can't win, no one can" board game table flipper.

Follow the Graffiti next time it will lead you back

Yeah obviously that's not the character of a nice guy. But he's fucking crazy and have totally lost it so he needs to be stopped, but probably better done with a bullet to the head than starving to death inside it no?

locked him inside while carrying out every single bar of gold.

>tfw been downloading mods for 3 hours with no end in sight
I just want to play the fucking game

Attached: 1448551851046.gif (208x200, 2.12M)

What insane, goalpost-moving non-argument is this?

Becoming a high roller in the casino awards you a pretty hefty weekly stipend of cash and casino money, which can be used to buy cool stuff from the vending machine. Also the friends you made along the way, like that really nice guy Dean.

The fucking what now?
Are you saying there's a mailing system in New Vegas?

>than starving to death inside it no?
He won't starve there is a vending machine in there he just can't get out

Attached: Nvdlc01_eg_playerelijahteam[1].jpg (1024x640, 378K)

Literaly me

infinite doctor bags and weapon repair kits

>xphound
No dipshit, its because he wants to see if that gets any unique interactions if he doesnt try to kill you. Does it get you off when you act like a retard?

Yes.
The big blue mailboxes.
There's one in Goodsprings right in front of Chett's, one in Primm, one in Novac, one in Freeside, IIRC.

Attached: 1465353432256.jpg (1200x1764, 484K)

Dude, yes. There is an item box linked to a couple different locations, skinned as Mojave Express mailboxes.

Tbh I just feel bad about killing people in video games. At the point before you decide what to do with you don't know all the fucked up shit he's planning on doing if I remember correctly.
Oh really? Well still, if you let him stay there who knows if someone will figure a way to get him out eventually?

a bullet to the head or left to wallow in misery as he slowly dies locked in a vault, either way, he brought it on himself, he was fully prepared to kill you and everyone else if he didn't get his way, you can turn this around on him and give him his just reward

I've done DM at level 1 with Jsawyer installed on very hard. It is not a difficult DLC and NV is not a difficult game.

The automatic machines that could theoretically reconfigure matter into anything you need/want.

That would basically be fallout 2 but maybe 2-3x as big. Even with the comparative ease of building cells that would be a serious undertaking.

Yeah
>Goodsprings - On the porch outside the General Store
>Primm - Inside the Nash residence
>Novac - Inside the lobby of the Novac Motel
>Freeside - On the sidewalk outside the Old Mormon Fort
>New Vegas Strip - Inside the Las Vegas Boulevard Station

Attached: ME_dropbox[1].png (900x900, 717K)

Your ego is showing.
>At the point before you decide what to do with you don't know all the fucked up shit he's planning on doing if I remember correctly.
You already know he's murdered and enslaved at least dozens of people, yourself included.

>figure a way to get him out eventually
no, the point is that he's running out of oxygen, its highly unlikely that anyone will find him before he dies of asphyxiation

>Oliver
>Evil
Incompetent? Yes.
Petty? Yes.
Evil? No.

Maybe you have a point

>who knows if someone will figure a way to get him out eventually?
Christine stays behind to watch over the madre no one is freeing him without going through her first and she will out live Elijah anyway

Holo-raifu.

those first two are worse than the last

Yeah that is true. I really need to replay this to get a grasp on it all and his motivations for it. It's been so long I can't remember.
Yeah that makes sense. If you lock him inside it can you hear anything from him asking for help or whatever?

>If you lock him inside it can you hear anything from him asking for help or whatever?
see

He plans on, best-case scenario, throwing away hundreds of lives just to upstage the Rangers.
He's evil.

what the fuck
i didnt know

>Hey Veronica check out this cool mix tape I made.

>not interacting with every container in a Bethesda game
Your first time per playthrough gives a tutorial message about them.
inb4 some dipshit goes >Bethesda

Oh my God, all this time I only thought they were props
This just further increased my respect for the game and my immersion in posterior playthroughs

Attached: 1535167154980.jpg (740x663, 92K)

Thanks

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 7K)

Undoubtedly so. The characters are fun, but besides survivalist rifle and thunder-drum the weapons were pretty mediocre. HH was wayyy too easy, and suffered from a lack of enemy variety, though i'm glad it brought back yao guais

Why are you guys not discussing fallout 3 and DLCs instead? You really should. Let go.

I liked the alien abduction one.

>why would you guys talk about this fun thing you all like when you could talk about something less interesting.
Point lookout has a nice atmosphere and some good quests. Fuck albino radscorpions and reaver ghouls. Everyhthing else a shit. Fuck off todd

Attached: 1464368516098.png (277x321, 216K)

>The characters are fun,
Follows Chalk is a bro

I will fucking strangle you with your own intestines

>tfw you honestly can't recall anything about Operation Anchorage in the slightest
I remember getting that unbreakable suit of power armour, but everything else is a complete blur

Very nice. Did you dislike New vegas more? Did you purchase the fallout 3 dlc you speak of?

>mods
>for new vegas
Its literally perfect vanilla nigger, stop ruining it

>plays humor angle too hard
>combat is trivial
>can't explore it again after finishing it, but all the equipment you get uses a unique ammunition type
At least Operation Anchorage gave you unbreakable power armor.

Nah
EVE, Ojo Bueno and Blood Textures and Nevada Skies are a must for every playthrough

Pretty sure he exists as a gut punch for everyone who still has stars in their eyes about the great democratic revival of America in the NCR: They're still probably the best option, but their people can be as flawed, as completely insufferable and detrimental to their cause as anyone else. Nobles savages capable of greater civilised thought than a general in a suit, barbaric despoilers who enslave and take what they want all in the name of reviving a type of society that was historically reknowned in its ability to unite and fortify disparate tribes. A bunch of well-intended guardians of dangerous technology falling into their own technological dead end, unable to adapt due to their own codicils on the danger. Work with a man with a plan but who will not suffer anything to stand in its way, however insiginifcant or cruel in its execution. Trust in yourself, with a keyholder who either CAN'T say no or can, and both options are equally terrifying.

Nobody is perfect. Its arguable what particular plan has the most merit, but anyone who says there's a "perfect" faction is a fucking liar or a member of the Kings.

C'mon, it was campy but rewarding. Those new alien weapons where satisfying. The only sucky part is having to kill the cowboy for his gun every playthrough.
I liked NV more but I've purchased all my Bethesda products.

He's butthurt that a random nobody could completely destroy his dream community in seconds, without even realizing it.

Have you ever tried to do a hardcore no doctorbags no stimpacks no chems run?

It was an attempt to make the game be like a Call of Duty. So in other words, horrible and forgettable.

I'd love to mock people but I found this out by accident like 6 years after the game came out.

It's somewhat limited in functionality. I think I only ever use it to ship ED-E goods near him for rebuilding.

Yeah, it was a shitty idea.

Very happy to see you've purchased them user. I'll let your comment about new vegas slide for now.

You can save him if you don't one-up him with any skill checks while talking to him. He's egotistical and gets butthurt very quickly. If you don't damage his ego he tries to help you near the end and then you can use all the skill checks you want

How the fuck is Yes Man a villain?

I tried it along with no fast travel, I gave up by the time I had to do the boomer quest you just go back and forth to crimson caravan

Hmm is tales of two wastelands worth it for a new playthrough?

2 posts in and I'm greeted with this. No wonder Yea Forums has turned to shit

Thanks mysterious but charismatic stranger.

They all deserve to die.

This thread proves New Vegas will always be better than FO3. Love it or hate it always gets discussed until it hits the post limit.
I love you guys.
Also posting best raifu...

Attached: Survivalist's_rifle.png (2950x750, 1.09M)

The NCR is barely a democratic revival it prospered best under a dictatorship run by a president for life and now after that is controlled by the Brahmin barons

Wait, what? Dean can turn on you?

Kind of, but Ulysses doesn't have the same way of thinking most people are used to. Its a misconception he blames you personally. He doesn't think you personally set out to do it, Ulysses believes heavily in destiny and forces above mere humans and he sees you as a manifestation of the old world.

What happens if you rat cachino to the gomorrah bosses? Also where the fuck are they?

Some retarded allegory about friendship or something. Personally, the new weapons were more valuable than friendship.

>He doesn't think you personally set out to do it
Yeah he knows you were a dumb fuck but being a dumbfuck doesnt mean you are innocent

That's the real question right there.

>Used a stealth boy found in the vault
>Pop one and have enough time to walk out of the vault with all the gold and shit
>Put excess crap in the bunker you start in

You're just shit.

>What happens if you rat cachino to the gomorrah bosses?
you can chlorine gas bomb the strip

I finished FO4 (not all sidequests) and didn't play the DLCs. Are they alright.

Benny's main character point was that he was a piece of shit who wanted to rule over the strip, he should be in shit tier. Oliver is an incompetent general but I wouldn't say all he wants is the dam given how you can actually convince him to stand down in a number of different ways, he's a mix of a Mid Tier and a Shit Tier villain.

The real treasure was this baby right here. Best weapon ever made in Fallout history. Great story behind it, creator is a fantastic character, hits like a goddamn nuke, is cool as fuck in general.

>Energy pump-action shotgun
>Built in scope, switches to night-vision
>Doubles as a fucking sniper rifle
>Shoots hologram-energy cubes

Yeah sure maybe not "the best" because it's subjective, but you gotta admit it's at least one of the most creative.

Attached: 830px-Holorifle.png (830x249, 146K)

>he was a piece of shit who wanted to rule over the strip,
I mean he isn't wrong of the three families his is the best tribe

Holy fucking based is this true?

Yeah that was somewhat sarcastic, and only serves to underline my point: people shit on the legion being made a little too pantomime but its hardly like the NCR are a bed of roses, or literally any other faction you can side with.

The only ones that are direct and consistent are the boomers. Unfortunately they didn't give an ending where they conquer the entire west coast by just bombarding new terriority with a cleansing wall of artillery fire and then raking up whatever's left.

It's a meme image.
But an actual idiot would make the argument that Yes Man is going to betray you, even though Sawyer already addressed that concern on Formspring years ago.

and it's one of the few weapons that let you ammo swap dash

yeah it is

Don't forget ridiculous damage over time effect as well. Holo-raifu girl when?

Yeah, but you'll also get infamy with the strip.

That's the Legion-friendly way of doing the quest, yes.
The chlorine bombing happens off-screen, though, during the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

Is there even a single person in the mojave who can afford all the gold?

>Holy fucking based is this true?
Yup if you turn him in you get to work with the Omertas its for a legion play through or a dumbfuck NCR cause you could do that but why

If you really wanted to sell it just cycle Gun Runners, SCIU, and Contreras best part is if you sell to Contreras you can pick pocket or kill and get the shit you sell him back cause his code is busted

If you buy everything from the gun runners and exchange it for gold, then maybe.

>Selling the gold

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x450, 82K)

I fill the bathtub and reenact a slightly blockier version of ducktales with it.

>Not saying in Dead Money so you can walk to all the holograms and sell the gold for Pre-War cash
that shit is weightless and you can take it with you everywhere unlike the gold

Im going full evil no fucks given p through sooo
Im shunned on the strip lmao

Just sell to Contreras then kill him and take it back

>first play through
>thought it was the biggest piece of shit and chucked it in the trash
>second play through
>got the upgrades from the vending machine and curb stomped the rest of the DLC and everything after
I love it when a weapon you first think turns out to be garbage ends up being one of your favorite guns.

I have nearly 200 hours in this game and I never realized this.

Fuck me.

Gehenna with Pyromaniac is so fucking good

>reeee you nuked my home
>now come face me and set off more nukes to get to me

>fiat currency.

Wow. I didn't know I could be this disgusted.

Attached: eyes_on_the_prize.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Yes Man is literally True Neutral. He'll do whatever you say. He doesn't care

They really arent that useful but if you like hoarding they can be

Attached: locations.png (1024x1024, 1.8M)

you enjoy having worthless bars that weigh you down and you cant spend while I use 9 cap worth prewar cash to buy anything

They are useful specifically for tricks like hauling the gold from Dead Money.
>They don't dump all the gold bars and money in the bath tub back at your pent house.
>They don't bathe in their riches
shiggy diggy

I did not hate the DLC, but the story and characters are the only worthwhile part.

Enemies are trash, and there's no variety. The level design is atrocious, ugly and completely forgettable. The design of the casino itself is probably the worst offender here though, it's not spectacular, it's boring, drab and lacks character. Not only that, it's fucking TINY. In the start of the game, you see this gigantic building looming over the starting area, and then when I finally got there, I told myself "Oh boy, now THIS is where this shit gets good, a massive casino to explore!" Nope, instead what we got is a tiny cuck level that barely takes an hour to explore, is dimly lit, ugly and has nothing of significance or note inside. All the casinos on the strip in new vegas have more character and are all many times larger than this thing was. The vault area underground is also derivative and copy pasted using old assets, of course, giving it no character. Did I mention that the level design is dog shit?

The only redeemable things about this DLC are the characters, that's about it. Everything else is complete and total ass. In fact I'd argue that most of the NV DLC is incredibly underwhelming. Lonesome Road is linear as fuck, Honest Hearts is pretty small, but it's probably the best overall DLC because it's a reasonable large area to explore, same goes for Old World Blues.

I'm not saying Ulysses is justified - obviously he wasn't. Nuking anyone isn't justified. But the reason Ulysses is the way he is because he has a fucked up warped way of thinking, inherited from the combination of his tribal upbringing, his tribes annihilation by Vulpes and the indoctrination into the legion.

Ulysses obsession with "roads" and "messages" comes from his tribe, the twisted hairs, who used twisted their hair to convey messages to each other. Certain knots or the locations of the twists conveyed messages like whether you were married, a great warrior or how far along you were in personal development. The trauma of his tribe being absorbed is evident, as it is with other legion members. I think this was going to be a big plot point of the legion, but has been lost to time. You can see it in people like Antony who used to be a member of the hangdogs - despite his "absorption" he hasn't lost the veneration for dogs his tribe in Denver had.

I think the trauma over losing his tribe mixed with the warped "all or nothing" logic of the legion sent him crazy. Its no coincidence if you choose to nuke the legion he nukes Dry Wells, the original homeland of his tribe.

Am I weird in which I only take one bar of gold as a keepsake and just leave the rest?

You are given clear example of the trauma when you hear the audio tape of him with the white legs and them copying his knots and he has a fucking PTSD breakdown

If 90% of people don't do this I'd be stunned, its an obvious compromise: a momento while also letting go.

Man I wish this ending wasn't cut

Attached: 1472678192546.png (640x312, 248K)

I get why you are confused. It is only something real men will be able to understand. It is a test of wills.

Attached: sngy7oipwcl21.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

I wish Ghost was a companion

Attached: GHOST.png (1280x1621, 813K)

I think I only tried to get all the gold first time around. Since then, every time I just grab one bar to put on a table in my high-roller suite and chuckle how Elijah is sitting down there, chewing on endless supply of shitty junk food.
And from more practical POV, there is hardly any need in this much money. Honestly I can only imagine money being necessity if you roleplay a character who has strictest "No looting" policy and refuses to use stolen/picked up things.

A week ago I started another playthrough, this time around actually roleplaying as existing character and not someone I come up with on my own minutes before starting (because those always end up same). Suprisingly, it was also one only time when I actually managed to save the Dog, despite me never really hating him or something.

>Elijah is sitting down there, chewing on endless supply of shitty junk food.
the power goes out he's fucked

Too busy chainsmoking and wondering if she can build a sniper's nest in the top of those scrap statues. One for her, one for boone.
>Implying this isn't the secret "fuck up every option" ending where it all goes to shit and all the factions basically wall off the abortive mess that is now new vegas: Legion building hadrian's scrap wall in the south, NCR with their little sniper's post etc.

What would be the worst New Vegas, I know at the least you do the quest where instead of shutting off the vault reactor poisoning the water you leave it on, then have the omertas gas bomb the strip what else would make a bad ending

Don't take out the powder gangers, piss off the nightkin

He runs out of air first.

>He runs out of air first.
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/743.00Hz_ULF_radio_signal#Elijah_Trapped
>"Eh? Getting dark in here. Machine... machine's losing power, no. I still have Pip-Boy light... maybe... maybe... no, no, that doesn't work."
>"Where... where is the door. Can't find the door."

Congratz user, we are all really impressed at your video games skills. They truly are awe inspiring. Everyone wish they were so good at playing digital toys.

Trappung him in the vault is too poetic to pass up.

Great character, opening convo with him can be nearly half an hour, every minute is a good talk.

Let's see, going with shit the courier can do without also just going "imagine a playthrough where the courier just shoots literally everyone" terrible descisions that lead to fights and death sure, but not a genocide run:
>BoS completely dead
>Helios ONE either completely non-functional or there's some kind of weird dragonball-but-with-orbital-strikes scenario for anyone who can find a toy raygun.
>The Kings all dead including the King himself.
>Jacobstown is all dead, remaining nightstalkers batshit insane probably roaming around the whole of vegas.
>House dead
>The cannibals outed and in some mad war with the brahmin traders
>Omertas are fucked
>The Chairmen probably are fucked, Benny dead. Plus no sweet new acts!
>Freeside has no water, no power, and is fucked
>Camp Macarran betrayed from within and plagued by chem fiends
>Securitrons all gone
>NCR fucked on every front including its own, on top of mysterious logistic problems and faulty intel, never catches a break.
>Legion win but no ceasar/ceasar is a can of pringles about to be popped. Plans are sabotaged enough that its an incredibly pyrric victory regardless.
>Courier never goes to MT, never deals with the sierra madre signal, or goes to Utah.
>Powder gangers running fucking riot, goodsprings and primm fucked
>still completely impassible route to vegas because of death claws/cazadores
>Ghouls probably accidentally crash into novac or some shit, marginally improving novac
>enclave members die at best peacefully at worst probably screaming in abject terror in this fucking mess of a world they could have helped save.
>Followers of the apocalypse just plain screaming in abject terror.
>Julie farkas' light is broken, but she still works

even killing everyone is better than some outcomes

>Enclave members get sold out to the NCR and along with Arcade are punished by the NCR and called scapegoats for their issues

i don't deal in have measures, i shot him until dead
then i slowly walked out carrying several hundred pounds of gold

dude, let go

>never deals with the sierra madre signal
you could finish off this shitpile of a save game by allying with Elijah in an alternate ending. He fires a Cloud filled rocket at hoover dam just to fuck everyone who even thinks about having power in the wasteland, as well as everybody in NCR territory as the cloud slowly expands.

yeah but thats a genocide ending whereas not going fucks him over cause he never gets in but keeps kidnapping people

Do we have any idea what exactly was cut from the map? Were there supposed to be more locations on the left side at all?

>Were there supposed to be more locations on the left side at all?
probably since that would be the legion content

Only the people stationed at the dam die. It is stated that communities nearby 'die' due to the cloud but that could be interpreted as everyone fleeing to avoid it.

Ok but good luck maintaining a decent supply of ammo on higher difficulties with how spongey the ghost people are

you can buy and find plenty of ammo

Are the someguy2000 mods worth installing?

Attached: 1550112927454.jpg (1231x897, 452K)

lolno

Yes absolutely! That crazy hillbilly is very good at making mods, especially as far as the story stuff is concerned. The Someguy Series is pretty much essential to any NV playthrough and yes his mods are more or less lore friendly

I ignored the warning and had a blast

eeeeeh

This thing, if you clear out the casino.

Attached: SM_vending_machine.png (503x600, 253K)

>Omertas are fucked
Why not side with them and gas bomb the strip instead?

They were sociopaths that lost their humanity.

Doctor Mobius was the only one who wasn't, he realized what a threat his friends were so he prevented them from leaving.
Feeling guilty about what he did he became a drug addict.

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Cant lose what they never had in the first place

I made him invincible, knocked him out and stuffed all the gold bars into his asshole, woke him up and locked him in

Attached: 56106-3-1402595178.png (670x376, 54K)

FUCK GOLD
t. Brotherhood of Steel

I meant in a literal sense since they stopped being human and could remember what it was like.

But the legion came from the east, not the west.

whoops I'm retarded I only noticed the big empty part of the right and thought he meant that with little regard for direction

Here is a useful visual aid if anyone is still confused.

Attached: replicator.gif (476x352, 1.55M)

It wasn't the warning, the mechanics were just the opposite of literally the rest of the game. Which would have been fine but none of DM was designed to be that different, it just was different, in the same old NV boots that demand pretty much the exact opposite gameplay.

that but with weapon repair kits

I wish I could trap him, but I need his dismembered limbs to smuggle thousands of pounds of gold out of the casino.

>the mechanics were just the opposite of literally the rest of the game.
How so?

I hate this.

Everybody is saying that you can abuse the Dead Money DLC to get insanely rich/get excellent gear or weapons. Can somebody give me a rundown on how to do it? I mean besides carrying as many gold bars as possible out of there.

Cause it's an open world game and the DLC is linear af with its traps and retard cloud

F O R M O G R A P H Y

You can carry *all* of the gold bars out.

why?
You don't even need the gold just do the casino get 10k madre chips trade them into prewar cash and you have 90k caps in weightless prewar cash and that's at a minimum since you can at 18k on to that with the snow globe

Explore thoroughly to get all the vendor recipes, then get banned from the casino. Note that this will be a massive pain in the ass if you have less than 7 luck.
The bunker you got into the DLC from has a working vendor in it, and there's a safe whose contents respawn every three days. If you get banned, those contents will be something like 500 Sierra Madre chips.
Free shit for the rest of your playthrough.

you get 1.1k free chips every 3 days

Even better.

Okay, thanks guys.

You an get up to +4 luck with the alcohol around the Sierra Madre can't you?

the chad domino
>old world super star
>money, fame, and women
>still didnt let this stop him from trying to pull heists
>uses one of his pump and dumps to help him rob
>survives the great war

the virgin sinclair
>rich successful business man who could have dozens of women
>has oneitis for a thot with cancer and a morphine addiction
>she doesnt even give a shit about him and is only in it for the domino dick
>builds a whole casino/bomb shelter for her and makes her the centerpiece
>realizes she was playing him and tries to get revenge like the scorned cuck he is
>is too much of a cuck to even go through with the revenge plan
>dies trying to reverse the plan

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x162, 33K)

Attached: replicator2.gif (476x352, 1.91M)

And Super stimpak cost 100 chips and sell for 150 caps so a bit under 1650 caps every three days but its better to just use the caps to buy shit to help you kill and then sell

Thanks it's perfect

dead money is just such a fucking boring experience. sloppily made maps and it takes itself too seriously. i just wanted to be done with it too much to give a shit about the story
HH is kino

>we'll never get Van Buren

Attached: 1517872366418.jpg (190x265, 7K)

>yfw playing Dead Money with Light Step and Mysterious Broadcast

Attached: get litty.jpg (210x243, 7K)

>just be nice to everyone, even Dog/God and Dean bc we're all in a shit situation together
>tell Dean that I'm not gonna leave him holding the wires
>he admits that I'm not the type but accidents can still happen :)
>read about his ego and possible betrayal
>meet him at the theater, he's all nervous and chuckley but still kind
>good old Dean Domino
I know he's not exactly the greatest guy but idk, he was just charming and likable, despite his motives
>not a single Dean Domino image on my computer
Help

>tfw reading On the Road and it features a Dean Moriarty
>his name and self-serving personality reminds me of Dean Domino, so I always envision his voice and even sunglasses-wearing ghoulified face, despite how unfitting it is for the setting
Help

Attached: 1522491243969.jpg (397x230, 21K)

Oh God Oh Fuck

Attached: Creap.jpg (1911x979, 515K)

>Not having +40% damage to Cazadores

I feel you. He charisma'd my ass from the first conversation.

>When the NPC passes a speech check on you

>and the atrocious guns the game gives you

The Holorifle is one of the best Energy Weapons in the game properly skilled for.

The true ending since it requires so much work to get.

The true gold was the ghost people you ate along the way

That's the bounty hunter series yeah? New vegas has some damn good quest mods. Pretty sure there's also a mod made by some guy that made a expansion for skyrim too.

>even though Sawyer already addressed that concern on Formspring years ago.
What did he say

what are yall talking about, its easy af to grab all the gold and trick him

>all these deleted posts
the fuck

>half the posts suddenly deleted
worry.exe

Attached: 1508630278005.jpg (1280x1024, 218K)

I've never actually beaten Dead Money without cheating, it's so fucking boring.

There is more than that which can be deleted. You are warned user. Discussing new vegas for so long can have..consequences.

Attached: god.png (914x442, 305K)

There is more than that which can be deleted. Discussing new vegas for so long can have..consequences

if you get banned, all your posts are deleted so he must have shitposted somewhere and got caught.

t. happened to me twice

>80 posts deleted
I getcha, but half the fucking thread disappeared and there's 113 anons in here. No way its all one guy

Attached: 1470548665063.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

I asked earlier for Fallout 3 and DLC discussion. None of you did. As a result, things happen.

Attached: 1494547080380.jpg (540x540, 66K)

I asked earlier for Fallout 3 and DLC discussion. None of you did. As a result, things happen.

holy fuck I'm scared bros

FUCKING RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Attached: 1451350741934.png (230x230, 47K)

I really do not like seeing only NV discussion. I really really do not. Go to bed user. Sleep good dreams..
Running is useless. I've had it.

Attached: jF58sfU.png (565x511, 294K)

I really do not like seeing only NV discussion. I really really do not. Go to bed user. Sleep good dreams..
Running is useless. I've had it.

Attached: 1494800556130.jpg (296x300, 5K)

>game crashes so often bc a million mods, most of them sexual
>uninstall the old ones or the story ones I'm done with or were shit
>hungery for more content
>too lazy to install TTW
>New California kept crashing once you're captured and sent to that fuck-huge place
What to do

There's also at least 3 Stealth Boys in the Safe you can use to sneak past him without being seen. You just have to be mindful not to bump into him and get to the door, as long as you don't get trapped in the forcefield there's plenty of time to escape.

Why does Yea Forums spergs all over best guy?
He did nothing wrong

Attached: 1564447068548.jpg (900x667, 76K)

No idea but I installed a bunch of nice mods that fit well with the aesthetic or did more for the game. Like I have a .50 bmg minigun and desert eagle in .50 AE that I can convert the 50 cal primers and such to.

I have never ever had Dean not die. But I've also only managed to save God and the girl once as well. I'm bad at sucking people off it seems.

not being able to replay the DLC

Erect my peepee

Attached: ae80f65c210acdd2e617ee8358151dd2de9bc4f9a1144c2740a3d8ea37862faf.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I've just finished all dlc's for the first time and I'm mad.
Christine is my waifu and I can't take her back to the Mojave.
The whole OWB is pure shit.
I don't even know what they did with Ulysses. They built up the encounter through the vanilla game and all the dlc's to be this amazing duel but turns out he's just a mumbling retard. I feel that they had no idea what to do with the character so they decided to just hype him up and add some nukes to the mix. Joshua turned out to be a more likeable and overall charismatic character with so much less.
And talking about LR, the more places you nuke the more they reward you. What the fuck is going on with that?

there are multiple easily found mods to bring dlc companions with you

Ulysses is the reason the place got nuked because he informed Cesar of its existence.
He simply can't live with the guilt so he blames you to stay sane. All his rambling is bullshit, he's trying to convince himself you're actually to blame.

Sadder thing is I play a ghoul in most fallouts...Still trying to get the ghoul mod for 2 to work.

Who cares about those dykes
I gave Veronica to the white gloves

he's literally the entire reason the events of Dead Money happen in the first place, he's actually one of the nastiest pieces of work in the whole game, all in an attempt to ruin the lives of people for very petty reasons
that said, I still don't have it in me to kill him on new playthroughs, guy is charming as all hell and at least somewhat realises what an unrepentant dick he was in his ending if he lives

Guns are comfy but my skills are already so high, so whatever weapon I use is irrelevant, and I won't be able to use it for very long bc the enemies will just die
>never finished the main quest for any route bc that's commitment and closure no thanks
>don't want to do a new playthrough bc then I'll have to start over
Why am I retarded

Post your favorite melee weapon

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>voiced by Laura Bailey

Attached: you what.jpg (399x300, 20K)

infinite free 308 rounds

THE BEAR THE BEAR

>By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
>Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem who said, "Raze it, raze it, even to the foundation."
>O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed. Happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Do you know what it means?

>hoard stimpaks, medx, weapon repair kits and .308 rounds

Attached: 1426981270690.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Think about the happy times while I'm smashing kids against stones?

Lol holy shit this describes it perfectly.

Attached: 1259943376489.png (231x345, 53K)

Breh just sneak around him.

FPBP

How does one play caravan? I still find it puzzling

Attached: Lonesome Road.jpg (3008x2000, 2.62M)

kill him?
you mean like how epstein was killed in order to silence him?

because it was assuming I was retarded and needed a lesson in greed and ignorance, but I cleared the vault with stealth glitch anyway.

Fuck the radios

and here I was carrying 300 pounds of gold like a fucking moron

Attached: 1565034726185.jpg (255x239, 27K)

It took me 3 playthroughs until I finally realized what those were, lmao

it just works

why is this the only game to have reloading and lever actions in it? I really, REALLY wish more games had this. I would love a game where I could fuck around with a .44 magnum trapper 1892 and load it with heavy as shit, fuck you .310 gr. bullets at max charge.

Attached: frenchi with 94.jpg (442x766, 82K)

>game freezes
>takes my pc with it
god fucking damn it

I didn't mean to quote anyone on this. My mistake.

Honestly they're all quite crap.
I only like them because each one progressively adds more and more OP and min-maxing bullshit.

let him live, letting him blow up in the kitchen is painful

Enclave the best.

Mutants are terrible, Ghouls could literally go feral any moment, Super Mutants are a crime against nature, Raiders are a dime a dozen mutant fuckers.

Attached: 1564787072234.png (667x1000, 1.12M)

Dog/God was the best companion in New Vegas, bar none. Way more character than Boone, though he's not as broken.

>doesn't include House

bias much?

Just change Yes Man's programmming from "always say yes" to "always say yes but only to me". Benny is a fucking retard.

>dude just let go lmao
No fuck you I took all the gold

im about to end this kike's whole career

Attached: 20190811030320_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

>loads shotgun with malicious intent

Attached: 2019-08-11 02-11-11.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)