Want to play World of Warcraft Classic

>want to play World of Warcraft Classic
>worried I will find it too hard

I don't want to waste my money

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 813K)

why the fuck is pewdiepie in your thumbnail. And btw I dont really get why streamers are a big deal. Sure they may do huge zone raids but if they ain't breaking any rules, that means it's a part of the game.

clearly one of them is reacting to the other one reacting to that video in the background

welcome to the future

in the same situation, i've only ever played WoW when my friend milked me for the xp boost so i don't know whether i'll enjoy classic at all

btw wow classic will not be hard. Classic was made to be for casuals and if you find the game actually hard. Well im sorry bud idk what to tell you.

Is there anything like the wow-pro leveling guide addon I can use for classic?

there is this addon called questie that helps you track quests like retail

>worried I will find it too hard
>classic
>too hard
dude

Attached: 1561991276944.png (500x523, 259K)

I'm more interested in something that's a step by step pointer that leads you through every quest in an efficient manner.
I'm a completionist.

Classic wasn't hard
It was tedious

The only difficulty I had back then was figuring out where to go and what to do but there were addons for that.

Classic will be far easier than even current content. The mechanics back then were barebones because it was still a new game. It's just really long and tedious with a lot of padding

>WoW was the MMO for people too garbage at video games for Ultima and EverQuest
>"I'm worried I'll find it too hard"
Modern "gamers"

>finding classic hard
>when classic wow was the most casual mmo released at the time and people playing wow were ruthlessly shit on for being babies that can't handle a real mmo

my lord the way how times fucking change

>this is the face of world of warcraft

Attached: furry.png (1349x653, 945K)

Can we get an "eceleb shilling" option in the report menu already? I'm getting fucking tired of these shit threads thinly disguised as gameplay related.

>Want to try World Of Warcraft
>Only MMORPG games i have ever tried are DC Universe Online and Fusionfall

i hope that's meant to be an ironic depiction of him there
imagine having to use an avatar that's you but a chad

this thread is proof people only get shittier and shittier at video games

>that one male worgen off to the right

UHHH????

>no furries in alliance until Cata
IM GOING HOME BBY

Yep, anyone who isn't pushing ladders or leaderboards falls into the asmongoloid sphere.

OMG MY TRANSMOG
OMG MY MOUNTS
OMG BATTLE PETS
BRO DO YOU NEEEEEEED???? MY 6TH ALT NEEDS THAT LFR UPGRADE