Switch thread

So there's a bunch of games on sale onn the eshop right now, what should i buy? im thinking about getting dbz fighters for the story or db heroes for all the fanfic stuff

Attached: 71ivrWiYkLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 179K)

Buy blood borne.

you should finish the games you currently have before buying new games; they will be on sale again.

Should I get Three Houses?

Attached: 1562022485903.png (256x196, 7K)

i already have it dude, i own every console except xbox, im waiting for P5R

>DBFZ for the story
Dude just watch that shit on youtube. The mode itself is boring. You just fight a bunch of easy enemies over and over and equip upgrades to make them even easier to beat.

Is there any word on the Dragon Quest 11 demo? Looking forward to that.

>got a switch as birthday gift some days ago (old model).
>Without games.
>At the moment I cannot buy games cuz i need my money for serious stuff.
>All i can do is play warframe...from zero.
End me.

Attached: 1562974027690.jpg (1800x918, 390K)

what games are on sale right now?

Still waiting on the Switch lite.

So is the revision better?

Does the switch eshop have any virtual console games like fire emblem sacred stones?

>old model
damn that blows, I got the new one myrself a few days ago. It was after like going to five different stores though so don't be too mad at whoever got you it.
-
>after trying retailers like Target, Walmart and Best Buy I head to FUCKING gamestop
>ask the solo guy at the counter if they have it
>"yeah we do, but we can't sell it yet"
>well when will you be able to sell it
>"I don't know, maybe Christmas? There's hardly any difference anyway..."
>just drop it and leave since I did read online that some gamestops were being assholes about it
>go to next gamestop
>ask their counter people
>they give it to me right away
I can see why those fucks are going out of business.

Can someone explain to me why Nintendo made gacha games aren't playable on Switch? My mind honestly boggles, it's a mobile device. I'd love to play that FE gacha game on it or Dragalia Lost

What in the fuck are gacha games

>"I don't know, maybe Christmas?
What? That guy's a fucking moron.

Yeah, I did also read online that on their side the new revision was being listed as a placeholder date for around New Years so maybe that's where he got that from. Either way he lost out on a sale. The part that got me is that he tried to hold onto the sale by telling me there was little difference between the models and that I should just buy the old one, which to tell that to a customer like it didn't matter was kinda rude. If a customer specifies what they want you shouldn't belittle their choice.

Switch Newfag question: is ok to leave the switch always connected to electricity as long is on the dock?

I don't know why he'd even think that despite the date, why would Gamestop be getting stock now they can't sell for 5 months, just taking up space? The business won't even exist by Christmas.

Definitely.

Should I try to buy a regular Switch secondhand or just wait for the Lite?

As long as it's turned off, I don't see why not.

I'm mad at myself. I was thinking of picking up disgaea but the sale is over now.
If you want to homebrew, look for a secondhand model that you can jig. Otherwise there isn't a reason not to wait for a lite model if you want one.

I want a Switch but I have no TV, so the Lite just seems like the most obvious choice, but I wasn't sure if people would still recommend the regular Switch in that case.

I mean while playing, like it was normal console.

Yes
Even while the story is the focus, the tactics are competent and engaging enough on Hard/Classic that you'll still have to pay some attention, even if not pushed to your big-brain limit
Maybe he thought you were talking about the lite?

Nah I specified and even showed a picture of the new redesigned box, the fucker knew what I was talking about.

If you remove the plug from electricity, the display on TV automatically disappear, so... Yes, it must be plugged in. If that's what you asked.

First day here?

Just the get the regular model, you might get a TV at some point, you probably have friends with TVs, there's plenty of local MP stuff to play on the Switch don't lock yourself out of it

The Lite launches Sep. 20

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

i don't fucking know, they never released dragalia on my country so i guess they just don't want money or they know they would just be humilliated by dokkan in some countries

games where you "summon" characters with (often paid) currency. the video game equivalent of capsule vending machines

but user you own a switch i've seen you playing smash on it

I just got mine back from the repair shop and couldn't believe how much I missed it when it was gone.

Nope.

Is the "new model" with just buying it firsthand?

Worth buying, rather

What's the difference between the old and the new model?

Buy persona 5 oh wait.. never ever! haha

Newer model uses a new chip that is more efficient in its power usage resulting in better battery life. I've also heard that they feature some revised joycons, but I have not owned a old switch to compare so I cannot confirm that part.

>birthday coming up
>Nintendo sends me a 30% select titles coupon
>all 3DS titles
Great

Attached: Piranha_Rawr.png (330x496, 129K)

i just realized i can download mario tennis aces because i got online, but i still have money, so what should i buy from the eshop?

Attached: tenor (3).gif (300x360, 414K)

haha

Attached: smtv.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

top kek. they are developing more important games like Persona 5 Royal in exclusive for the PlayStation 4

So just bought this for my Switch and need game suggestions and hopefully some Case suggestions Have you ever customized your Switch yourself Yea Forums?

Attached: SwitchReplaceAndChange.png (979x570, 278K)

DBFZ has the shittiest story mode I ever saw in a fighter. Watch the cutscenes on Youtube.

I think what makes it so bad is that there's only one character to unlock from completing that long ass piece of shit and it's at the very end.

The regular one with the better battery life? I have one from 2017 so I can't speak to how much better the new one is but if I didn't already have a Switch that's the one I'd get. Think it has better battery life than the Lite will as well.

I just wouldn't recommend getting the Lite simply because you don't have a TV at the moment, that could change, you could want to play with friends, etc. and the Lite doesn't do anything the regular model already does, just removes the ability to play on a TV.

Old one is 2.5 to 6.5 hours, new is his model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours

How do I find a "new" model Switch specifically anyway, since it's not really advertised separately from the launch model

Look for this box and Model number: HAC-001(-01) (product serial number begins with “XKW”)

Attached: package_redblue.jpg (554x369, 91K)

picked mine up from gamestop 2 days ago just ask if there selling the new all red box switch models the girl at the counter had to go into the back to get it

>memestop
I havent been there in years

Is it possible to buy a digital switch game if you have a nintendo account but no switch yet? Those Fighting game sales have me pretty tempted and I'm waiting until the Lite gets reviewed to see which I'll get.

good there horrible only went there since people had the most success with them

Yeah it’s basically like charging a tablet or phone. Once it’s sufficiently charged it’ll slow the power roll

all the online retailers just have the old box in the picture though

That's why you go in-person bro. Blame Nintendo for not advertising it as a new product.

its the PS4 revisions all over again

are new switch moddable?

Attached: 1444446411568.png (1577x913, 1.58M)