Why did the Les Enfants Terrible project exist when hypnosis and plastic surgery seem to a much more reliable method of...

Why did the Les Enfants Terrible project exist when hypnosis and plastic surgery seem to a much more reliable method of making a BB clone

Attached: mgsv-pp-Cover.jpg (770x420, 28K)

Because Kojima is a talentless hack

I mean, you're not wrong.

Why do well written characters exist when huge tits on an autistic girl seem to be a much more reliable method of attaining sales?

Because finding a soldier that is capable enough isn't exactly an everyday thing, Medic was an exception

fpbp

Funny how up until Big Boss got Medicvenom killed he had a way better track record than any other Snake. He actually took back his metal gear, killed Skullface and left Liquid to die.

The whole point of MGSV was to say that Big Boss is a meme and anyone could be BB. The whole series is memes>genes

>the character with exactly no backstory and no place anywhere in the entire series of his skill being shown to you is one of the greatest soldiers in the known world right behind Big Boss

That makes perfect sense!

Well they talk about his skill being incredible but the reason the backstory isn't there is because he is (You) and he has whatever backstory you want him to have.

Liquid being an evil cunt even at the age of 10 was the stupidest writing decision in the history of fiction. Having him even show up at all is Star Wars Prequels levels of fucking retarded.
>Yeah he was just always a complete cunt
>This isn't something that developed over time, he just dropped out of Eva screeching about an inferiority complex with a british accent
>He's also an amazing super-soldier who commands his own child soldier squadron at the age of 10

Attached: 1383699881759.jpg (160x268, 24K)

there are already 3 games after mgs3 that tried to show how big boss became a villain and his behavior at the end of mgs3 is still the best that we have. Kojima can't write a revenge story for shit

>he just dropped out of Eva screeching about an inferiority complex with a british accent

Attached: RTSD.png (112x112, 23K)

Because look at how much trauma you had to put venom through just to get him to become what they needed? Most people would probably crack, they got lucky with how determined and strong of a person venom was

If anything him being a cunt as a kid makes more sense than anything because he knew his origins
Name one boy in the beginning of puberty that wouldn't be a cunt in that situation

So he sat on his ass playing games until he was 30 and still became the greatest soldier the world has ever known? So there's still hope for me?

Yes, but actually no. In the MGS universe anything goes but not in our lame world.

Only if we get in this helicopter and some shrapnel lodges into the side of your head, not only increasing, but curing your autism at the same time

Because Kojima wanted to address the plothole that literally nobody cared about

I remember when people thought that Venom was Solidus

Fun times

Which was what? I don't even remember. Was it how BB came back for MG2 as a semi-cyborg? I still don't understand how MGSV fixes that since Venom was the most cyborg like of all the BBs in the series and he was wiped out in MG1.

That's the point. There's nothing special about Big Boss' genes. Zero's a retard.

That minimalistic though, the game is basically a prequel to mgs 4, for better or worse. I'm not saying it's not an unfinished as fuck game, but you missed a lot of shit I'd you think the entire point of the game was just to explain why bb is alive in mg1

Because one of the points of the franchise is that people think genes mean something, and that what matters are memes?
Venom is the embodiment of that.

Liquid said that Big Boss mistreated him when he was a kid, so he had to meet Big Boss at some point.

because you are an idiot who thought he came to some kind of profound epiphany that exposed a major plot hole in what is already shit writing for completely different reasons, retard
hypnosis and plastic surgery doesn't fucking do anything

So is raiden tho, and done much better plot wise. Only difference is everyone around venom was using him to further their agendas and he eventually becomes a monster, whereas raiden had snake and otacon to save him before he went off the deep end. I wish mgs v wouldve demonstrated this better, its a great antithesis to raiden

wow looking at this now it was obvious from the start, huh

>huge
I wish. They're just given exaggerated prominence but they're rather small even with the bump to Joost's actual size.

Raiden was trained by Solidus, he was, quote "built from the groundup into a killing machine".
Venom didnt become any monster, Venom was a good soldier who was loyal to The Boss. He was an idealized Big Boss.

He clearly becomes a monster by the end of the game. And even then a lot of the shit he's doing is still morally gray, especially when compared to raiden.

Because the Les Enfants Terrible project commenced way before the events of MGSV. It was already in motion before anyone even thought this brainwashing thing could be a thing. Also we have no way of knowing if the actual story got out or if BB, Ocelot and Miller are the only ones who knew about it.

BB handpicked Venom Medic because he was his best boy.
You need an already excellent soldier to brainwash into another excellent soldier.

He didnt.
When he had children under his care, he tried to reintegrate them in society. Big Boss used Chico and Paz for MSF without a second thought.
When he had a Metal Gear in his possession he didnt want to use it, he just wanted it as a trophy, to remember that they did something good. Big Boss built one, armed it and uses it for his own plans.
Venom didnt steal any nukes, and the game, not only punishes you for building them, but its tries to make you disarm them. Big Boss stole one and armed ZEKE with it.

All the bad things Venom did was because he didnt have a choice, like when he killed the soldiers in the quarantine platform.
He didnt even want vengeance, he was only doing at first what Kaz said because that was what he was supposed to do as Big Boss.
The "demon inside him" is Big Boss.

None of this takes place during 1984

I'm not arguing you, but it's very obvious by the end of the game in the time skip he's lost who he is and becomes a monster, mg1 clearly reinforces that notion too.

Also keep in mind, the nuclear disarmament scene has never actually happened. Yes it's there, but in the canon of the game it hasn't happened

Have players on any platform unlocked it authentically yet?

Why did the make Nanomachines when Parasites existed and could do all that Nanomachines could and more?

>BB handpicked Venom Medic
Big Boss wasnt even aware of the plan until he woke up from his coma 9 years later. Zero was the one who did everything.

As far as I know, no. Pretty sure either the devs or Konami have it set to a number you cant get under