He killed millions

He killed millions

Attached: 1565002832847.jpg (550x167, 22K)

What a cunt

To save billions (Of pussies)

Would someone really do that? Just ruin an entire genre of vidya for his selfish desires?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Attached: 1551071445534.jpg (327x239, 10K)

Yea Forums is a tool of power.
I have made several fanbases hated so much that you basically don't see threads anymore. I feel really bad though.

We went from abusing jumpscares to never ever using them even when they're appropriate. I fucking hate over-correction.

but they've always been cheap. good horror games use them sparingly, bad ones use them constantly. this has ALWAYS been true.

because it was fucking true thought. there are several ways to scare someone. a fucking surprise is not a scare. why do you think the best horror games hardly have any jumpscares

>Realize there is no jumpscares
>Just walk to the end of the game ignoring all the spooky shit.
heh you devs didn't consider that I'd deliberately prevent myself from having fun.

Which fanbases, lad?

>Even the best horror games use jumpscares
Precisely. So they are good and they should be used. They just shouldn't be abused. This is not a hard concept to understand.

Fire Emblem, for starters.

>This is not a hard concept to understand.
apparently it is for some people. RE 2 dropping a jump scare on the wall arms, and the library is so far apart. if those were back to back, it would just be annoying.

Bruh I've killed a good hanful of generals and some loathsome memes all by myself. The trick is that it isn't totally by yourself, you just have to be smart and make your message clear and easy to parrot so droves oof npc minions pick it up and do you work for free.

>scream loudly
>a few people around you get started
>"haha quality scaring! I am such an amazing horror producer."

>you agree with me fractionally so that means you agree with me 100%
you might as well said no u. same shit different smell

i goddamn hate jumpscares as well. they physically fuck me up for like 5 minutes. I get all tense and dont move until i calm down. i swear one of these days they are gonna give me af ucking heart attack.

How do jumpscares improve a game?

BOO!

>Agree with me fractionally
Nope, you seem to agree with me entirely.
Jumpscares are great and enhance the horror when used appropriately and not abused.

Attached: spooky.gif (160x160, 699K)

The type of person who really hates jumpscares is that obnoxious cunt who prides himself on never getting scared at any movie/game.
Since jumpscares scare them, and they can't mentally prepare themselves for a well timed jumpscare, they cry and whinge that it's 'unfair' and 'cheap'