Rimworld

Aaaah, just what I needed after a tough raid defense. Rimworld thread.

Attached: 20190810172101_1.jpg (1920x1018, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jaDxV8F7bcz4E9zeIRmZGKuaX7d0kvWWq28aKckISaY/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone like making a separate home and bedroom for each pawn and make sure it suits their needs but treat their prisoners like shit?

Seperate bedrooms yes, their own houses no.
And yeah, fuck prisoner scum

Attached: chrome_2019-08-04_16-16-40.png (1297x764, 1.63M)

I used to make villages, but they are SO HARD to defend as you get richer and the raids become more sophisticated.
Now I default to nested rectangles like all the autists.

Attached: 20190810173514_1.jpg (1920x1018, 352K)

hi :)

Attached: 20190810174058_1.jpg (748x696, 87K)

Always wanted to try this game but I just cannot stand the art style

i was like this too at first but you get used to it pretty quick

Post killboxes

Attached: wfrv2yjxnxe31.jpg (1920x1058, 405K)

Wanna know how I can tell you play Dwarf Fortress?

Attached: 20181026092342_1.jpg (1920x1018, 352K)

do tell

>killbox takes up 50% of the map

how's the new combat extended? I've heard they made raiders smarter and shit. Wanna do a game with CE and zombieland for comfy zombie survival

mods

Attached: mods.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

play dwarf fortress then

>Futa

>Hardu

>Kowai

any worthwile mods?

Medieval Times + fantasy races is an interesting combo. You can make Rimworld a Warcraft game. Build an elven village, defend against orc raids, with appropriate tech and items.
The Lovecraft mods and storyteller, making it so you can start a cult, summon demons, work with sanity, etc.
The Giddy Up mod and support for it, making it so your dudes can be cavalrymen.
There was also a mod where zombies spawn every night, making it a bit of a base defense game, I can't remember it and fuck starting the game to check, my load time is over 10 minutes.

most of these are stable to pick and choose from

QoL mods for vanilla, id suggest
>complex jobs
>interaction bubbles
>search and destroy
>run and gun
>blueprints
>more trait slots
>increased stack
>where is my weapon
>miniaturization
>share the load
>camera+
>colorful traits
>damage indicators
>dubs mini minimap
>defensive positions
>rain washes away filth
>relations tab
>replace stuff
>the vegetable garden mods
>rimhud
>rimjobworld

Zetrith's multiplayer mega list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jaDxV8F7bcz4E9zeIRmZGKuaX7d0kvWWq28aKckISaY/edit#gid=0

Attached: rimworldmods.jpg (3014x3289, 1.85M)

I havent tried it, but id imagine it would break a lot of mods that were made on the older version and will never get updates

why can't you actually have real prisoners to use as slaves
they just become a part of your colony like normal people

I always see people making these graves that just take up space. I only use them for colonists, domestic companion animals like dogs or cats and for any allies who die defending my land.
The rest either rot where they lie or end up in a corpse room to be burned en mass later or eaten by battledogs if i have them.

Whats with the big grave blocs? Aesthetics?

Pawns hate seeing corpses, and I hate seeing a dumping area for skeletons.

Separate houses yes, but not bedrooms. The game actively penalizes you for having houses where you don't put every object in the one bedroom.

Rimworld more like rimjob haha

I remember someone saying that raiders can't stop ontop of graves. So if you don't want assholes camping your corners or in your mazes it's a good way to keep things moving.

So you basically give everyone an apartment with a bed, table, chair, etc, instead of having a communal kitchen next to the fridge?
Do pawns actually travel from their personal table to the fridge and back to the table, or do you run into problems of "ate without a table" mood penalties?

>Install Rimjobworld because Yea Forums recommends it.
>Start a new game with 3 colonists, two women in their mid 20ies, and a 16 year old teenager who apparently was Finnish based on his name.
>Drop into some mountainous region with a river, and nice little ruin which I could colonize imedeately.
>first few months go around relatively ok with the Finnish teen hunting with his bolt action riffle, and building shit (though he wasn't really good at building or digging), and the women growing crops.
>At some point some 30 year old inventor in a black coat arrived to my colony and began researching shit.
>And he immediately made the two women into his lovers.
>During the next year the two women were basically fucking this inventor dude while the Finnish teen only could jack off in frustration. Both of the women also became pregnant.
>Cut to the start of the second year, a pod crash delivers a 15 year old teenage girl from some neighboring faction to my colony.
>The Finnish teen, now almost 18 years old, brings this incapacitated girl to our colony where she is locked up in prison, but tended.
>he then proceeds to rape her multiple times.
>Later like 5 soldiers from the colony the girl was from try to attack my colony and presumably rescue that girl.

What a game.

Attached: oh my.png (400x400, 153K)

Just like real life in Finland.

>He doesn't grow indoors while also outdoors

Attached: 20190810130727_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

>he dosn't have a dedicated jail
>he doesn't have a dedicated armory
>he doesn't have a dedicated hospital
>he doesn't have a dedicated drug lab and harvested organs storage

The Zoom should fear the Boom.

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>Jail
>Hospital
implying I take hostages or allow the weak to live

I-is there a futa mod

Sexual organs are treated as implants by Rimjobworld, so you can install a penis while also having installed a vagina.