I know I shouldn't

I know I shouldn't.

But I want to.

Attached: 89464164.png (1200x1200, 996K)

Can't blame preference.

The cake is a lie XD

Why shouldn't you?

The perfect man for her isn't you, it's Jordan Peterson.

do it

You must.

Attached: delet.png (800x801, 426K)

Can you fuck or marry any of the girls in the new Fire Emblem? I've always wanted to actually fuck girls in video-games that don't have the gameplay of Leasure-Suit Larry.

Do the 3DS games have that? I was considering picking one up

woah james bond anime

Dont do it

Attached: 1555508031369.jpg (320x240, 15K)

You're going to go through a fucking 60 hour game so you can read some text at the end saying that you got married? Retards like you ruined fire emblem.

She's a thot and a fucking mess, user.

married her with my dead moms wedding ring

Does the game ever reveal her actual age or that remains a mystery?

goddamn, she's perfect but i read that she likes to eat shit that was on the floor

germs all know to follow the 3 second rule

ash ketchum

nah man, at the very least blown on it or like wash it before putting it in your mouth

if it's going directly from the floor to your mouth then blergh

I've never bought a Fire Emblem, so how have I ruined it? Dabs on your series as I play Disgaea 5 with my dick out hahaha

Yes, you can flirt and get married with any female in the game as male Byleth.

>reddit creams itself because shes a lusty character "not written by children" like that Fates girl
>in reality this means that fem-redditors can emphasize with a cuntblocked, messy loser

BASED.
Okay, I'll pick it up

Built for paizuri

How is she still a virign?

Extremely based, upnooted

A teacher shouldn't wear that

>new Fire Emblem comes out
>90% of posts are about character shipping or waifu/husbandoing
There was a time when FE could've died with dignity instead of becoming a parody of itself(which F3H pretty much is given how casualized an broken it is)

Good TD

Where'd her makeup go?

>The best girls in Persona 5 are the older girls (Kawakami, Takemi, Sae)
>The best girls in Three Houses are the older girls (Manuela, Shamir, Catherine)
I'm gonna get fat off all this delicious cake.

Why is she bad at REASON? What kind of unit would you make her besides a bishop then?

She has warp and silence which is pretty damn cool.

What's wrong with that?

Stop being a gamer.

>Stop being a gamer.
But how could I play games then?

Late 30s

To think Smash actually brought FE from the brink of death
I think that's the real evil of Smash

Awakening's popularity had more to do with marketing as a whole and casualization than Smash representation, and before that it was a pretty dead franchise even with Smash reps.

>Would rather ruin peoples enjoyment of something than just ignoring it.
Hate you fuckers so much.

Yup she's our girl. Ate floor food, her entire life is a mess, Room is trashy, And she's intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Keeping her at Bishop is fine if you can deal with the low MOV or give her the wind shoes to mitigate it a bit. Otherwise, I think her best bet is learning Lances + Faith + Riding for the Holy Knight class. She can still make use of her decent sword rank in that class, too.

Holy knight, but with swords. She makes for a decent-ish sword master as well, but is outclassed by Catherine and, of course, by Felix.

>”I wanna drink Lyndis’s pee!”

Stop pretending the western FE fanbase ever had dignity

>>”I wanna drink Lyndis’s pee!”
After all these years, I still want to.

It's markedly better than Fates , Radiant Dawn or Awakening though. I'm still not a fan of the micro management in the newer games though; it's too autistic and takes away from the battles.

all teachers should wear that

I did they get away with stealing Ms. Krabappel’s design for this character?

She's a great character, just not for why they think.
She initially comes off as a lusty sex crazed, slut.
Turns out that is a facade to hide her desperation. She's a total mess, a slob, and wasted the best years of her life. Now she can't find a man to save her life.
She's on the path to becoming a lonely old lady who lives with her cats and it is all her fault.

I just started playing this game yesterday. Holy shit the cutscenes are awful. Every scene just starts with someone yapping. Don't they know what establishing shots are? Like, take 3 seconds to introduce the scene before people start talking fuck

Attached: 84561448651654.png (645x526, 428K)

That's a recurring theme with this game. Present a basic stereotype and turn it into a cool, well-rounded character.

And then you have Flayn.