Is it really that bad?

Is it really that bad?

Attached: fortnite-season-9-key-art-01-ps4-us-09may19.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

No, Fortnite is great. Constant updates, very fast glitch fixing, fun gameplay. The only people who hate Fortnite are people who are somehow jealous of 16 year old millionaires.

Actually not a bad game. Good content, but it depends how often you want to pay 10$ for new content. I skip content often unless I like what the 100 lvls will get me. I also never learned the castle building to fight so i specifically keep explosives to blow out bottoms of castles or i fight in houses or building exclusively.

Attached: 3da2217950c6cdef878789a2aa34f1ae--mazda--japanese-cars.jpg (300x252, 15K)

ok?

the learning curve is insane
I would really recommend against starting to play it now
unless you enjoy getting shit on for months before you learn how to edit pump
I started March 2018 and always played it regularly, like 10-15 hours/week at minimum and even that is barely enough to keep up in normal lobbies

its not as shit as people would lead you to believe, but the building may or may not be your thing, easiest solution is to either git gud or just build ramps around people's autistbuilds

Its not bad at all. Reddit and Twitter are just mad because it's a bandwagon. Everytime a new game comes out everyone shits on it in every way because they're pathetic losers. It happened with minecraft, WoW, PUBG, FNAF, Undertale, and literally every other game

Funny how minecraft is now liked by everyone while 2 years ago everyone was "ugh minecraft is so shit man". Its almost as if everyone hops on bandwagons.

Attached: 518168912429318147.gif (43x43, 254K)

Not bad, you just gotta git gud and make sure to join a good lobby. A lot of times when you join a random lobby it will children's and fags.

It would be decent if not for the shitty minecraft building mechanics. It completely ruins the flow of how a multiplayer shooter should feel. Keep that shit to the co-op mode. I don't want to shoot at someone just to have it turn into a race of who can build a minecraft tower faster. I don't know how this became the most popular game with such glaringly unfitting gameplay mechanics that don't work together at all. I would probably play it a lot more if it didn't have that.

No moron, it's genuinely a well run and managed game. Objectively. Don't think anyone on this board with an IQ higher than 10 can say it's handled poorly. Tournaments everywhere, updates everywhere, community this and that.

I just get bored of the game quickly so don't play it

No, it's not that bad. Course not. Else you'd never hear the end of it.
This isn't an ASSFAGGOTS situation where you're genuinely baffled at how such an unfun genre got so popular.

Still, it's not my thing.

From what I've seen it looks pretty good, especially with the constant updates.
I'm still kicking myself for not trying it out before it became popular, I was actually interested when it was first being shilled, but now I don't feel like starting and being so far behind everyone

To be honest you don't even have to pay for the battlepass
If you play 4 season without and don't use the free vbucks you can buy the battlepass
And you get enough vbucks with a battlepass to buy the next one
It's one of the less jewish free 2 play in my opinion

It's game for children.
It's bad game for children because it requires parents to regularly buy grind pass for their kids in a cesspool of chink bots trying to hijack every single registered account 24/7.

I stopped playing after Season 3

Yea Forums should praise the success of Fortnite because it shows that you can make literally boatloads of cash with a lootbox-less cash shop, constant free content updates, and no bullshit forced SJW shit

I can't get over of how stupid the building system looks, I don't care if it's deep or whatever, it's not for me.

Zoom zoom

Do you guyz collect cards?

Attached: f.jpg (660x460, 65K)

It's not, only thing that kinda pushes me away is the end game "BUILD WALLS REALLY FAST" crap.

I prefer Totally Accurate Battleground since it's simple. Launch, find shit, hunt for others, don't die, be last one standing.

We sell those at my store. Don't get alot of purchases for 'em. Makes me wonder if there's a rare Dabbing Thanos

t. 25-year-old boomer with decaying brain
It's not the games fault you play like you have 1000ms input lag

People are going to shit on you but you are right. They support that game like crazy, and it doesn't require any money at all. And say all you want about the building but it adds depth to the gameplay beyond just collecting shit and shooting people.

I'll be honest I've never gotten to hang of building, especially the spiral building with the vertical castle type structures. I have plenty of wins in PUBG/Apex but I've never gotten a win in Fortnite outside of the team modes.

This. I'd prefer a mode where there's some form of penalty or waiting period for building shit instead of just spamming walls on front of you as a personal shield.

Also, let me switch camera side. It's so fucking dumb that you are in massive disadvantage if you approach a corner clockwise as opposed to counter-clockwise. Even fucking Gears of War had this if I recall right.

its a bad game
the entire premise is a generic battle royale with generic pixar graphics however they fucked up the gameplay with their shitty building system

It's a bit bland, it's just a straight BR, arguably done very well but there isn't much else to it.

Fucking wish my favourite game got half as much work put into updating it constantly though, Jesus they churn out content fast, and quality content too.