If I should buy ONE (1) game from this year on PC, which one should it be?

If I should buy ONE (1) game from this year on PC, which one should it be?

Attached: alphaplayed.jpg (282x127, 14K)

Ace Combat 7

>from this year
why use these stupid arbitrary criteria?

TW 3K

Because I probably already played all the rest

I see, any specific genre?

Has there even been 1 PC game this year? Lol, just buy a Switch, silly!

No, the best you can come up with

Field of Glory Empires

Devil May Cry 5?
Unless you meant PC exclusive, in which case Ion Fury is out in like a week.

Red Alert 2 with mental omega :^)

based

Fucking zoomer overthinking a simple question, I don't care about all that. I just want a GOOD video game to play on PC

Get this if your not a casual bitch

REmake 2

Uhuh.

Is this a fetish thing? Do you get off to people thinking that you're a retard? Does that make you cum? Does it make you giggle like the retard you are, people calling you a retard?

Are you giggling right now, thinking about what collection of buzzwords you're going to waste replying to someone leaving this thread? Here's your (You) for wasting my time, good little retard you are.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm buying everything

have sex

Red alert 3 + DLC

Attached: 0000006513.1920x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 669K)

43K hours
that's a singleplayer game how is this possible

>last online 1826 days ago

Did that turn out good?
It looks rad, I only ever played a little bit of Fields of Glory 2 though

he's a big fan of the game

a big fan for you

It's great. Easily the best game about the period (Comparing it with Total War and Imperator Rome). It actually feels like managing a country.
Though Empires does lack characters, internal politics and the map could be bigger. Imperator has the advantage there but the game itself is an Early Access. FoG Empires feels like the whole package.

DMC, Sekiro or RE2 Remake. Literally, nothing else this year. Choose between those 3

Yikes

>5 years of playing game
fake nigger

Anno 1800

Thanks user, I'll check it out
Glad to hear it's good

fpbp

He idles it, obviously. The real question is, does he minimize it to play other games, or does he only idle it when he's AFK?

>he doesn't play games for 5 years straight
go home gamer girl

It's not fake and it's not by being afk, doubles gets the real explanation

There are none on Yea Forums anymore, except for 000.

Oh well then it was just a Steam bug that messed up all the playtimes after closing the game

it's not from this year but shadow tactics if you haven't played it. otherwise DMC5.
not showing mercy to NPCs along the story?

>pic
absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1560288741159.png (1024x575, 548K)